Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2024 1:31:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDSledge]
I ordered an Andrews Custom Leather holster for my HK P7M13 last April, knowing it would take a while due to a backlog of orders.  I sent an email to check on it 7 months later in November and got a response the next day that it would be ready in 2 to 4 weeks.   4+ months later, April will mark a year since I paid for the holster and I still don't have it.  Some things are worth waiting for and folks tell me that an Andrews holster is worth the wait so I'm not bent out of shape over it.  Curious if anyone else in here experienced a longer than expected wait time for a custom holster from Mr. Andrews?  How long did it take to fill your order?  
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:06:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 2:46:26 PM EDT
[#2]
That's insane.

You could have bought, slaughtered and skinned a cow, and taught yourself to make holsters,  in that time frame.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 11:16:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDSledge] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MRW:
Nag him every week
View Quote

I probably should.  But from what I know he is an old guy making holsters by himself, who warns everyone to expect a 3 month delay or more, and who was backed up for months already when I placed my order.   I've waited for custom made gear before but admittedly a year is the longest.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top