Link Posted: 6/29/2015 10:36:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Glad to hear!
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 8:33:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm glad Ruger came through for you.
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:36:07 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure it's been mentioned but the LCI and Mag Safety deletes fixed all my problems with the 22/45
Link Posted: 6/30/2015 10:50:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Now if only my suppressor will hurry up, we'll be in business.
Link Posted: 7/27/2015 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I believe the blue loctite will resolve your problem.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have a MkIII 22/45 that has been modded heavily.  Tactical Solutions PacLite barrel, Volquartsen internals for fire control and the extractor and firing pin.  Used to use an Allchin CMore mount, and have switched to a 90 degree mount to reduce parallax.

I first made some spacers with washers for removing the magazine disconnect.  Then I used a Tandemkross bushing.  Now I have gone to a MkII hammer and bushing and the trigger does not reset reliably.  I can adjust a screw in the trigger until it does, it will run about 10-15 rds and stop working again.  Either the screw doesn't stay in place, or something else is wrong with it.  I'm going to try some blue loctite, and if that doesn't solve it, I am going to ditch the Volquartsen trigger for a stock one.

Never had a problem with magazines, mostly just ammunition and the trigger not resetting reliably.

I believe the blue loctite will resolve your problem.

It did.  Ran 193 rounds through it yesterday, had one malfunction.  Finished 1st overall in our monthly steel challenge match.  Still think there is room for improvement in the trigger, I might have put too much pre-travel in that screw before locktite, and I took the overtravel set screw out as well.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top