BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 3:56:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I submitted my rebate online on 6/3 and it just showed up on the website 7/26. Your 6/9 submissions will probably show up next week.
View Quote
You nailed it. They just appeared yesterday (Aug 4) on the Milano site. Info said entry date was June 17, but I've been checking every couple days and that info just appeared after 2 months so I think they're diddling the records a bit. No ETA on checks and no info on two more submitted on June 21st.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Mine says shipped 7/14 but nothing in the mail yet.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 8:44:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Its handled by an outside marketing firm; not S&W.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Submitted on 6/27/17, nothing showing on the site .

Will not by sending S&W any future buisness
Its handled by an outside marketing firm; not S&W.
That is part of the reason why I will not deal with them again. Leupold was able to not only handle their last rebate themselves, they managed to get me the check in a timely fashion.
still nothing showing on the site provided for my rebate.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 8:02:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Ordered my Shield back on May 11th and probably submitted the paperwork for the rebate the following week. Just checked the Milano website and for the first time it shows that they received my valid submission on June 4th, still nothing in the mail
View Quote
Mine now shows a shipped date of 7/31/2017 - still nothing in the mail.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 8:59:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Mine says shipped 7/14 but nothing in the mail yet.
View Quote
Mine was in my box yesterday.  Post marked 8/3.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 2:32:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Filed 5/22.

Got my check today, 8/11.

I like rebates but the delay is awful.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 5:55:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

So a month to receive after "shipping"?
Sounds legit....not. Guess they're marking them as shipped to buy more time before actually mailing them out. Been well over a month I believe at this point and mine still doesn't even show in their system...
View Quote
I submitted mine on-line 6/30 and it still does not show on the Milano system.    At least some kind of confirmation that it's been received would be helpful.

Has anyone tried contacting Milano directly?  http://mpscoupons.com/contactus.asp  I've thought about it but this site is their corporate site where they're trying to sell their service to companies.  They sure make it look like a good idea...
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 9:03:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Mine never showed up on the website.
Just call them.
I was usually on the phone less than 3 minutes and they found my information quickly.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 11:37:16 AM EDT
[#9]
Update:
Submitted mine on May 23rd.

Milano site FINALLY shows my submission - says June 1 Entry Date.

Status is: Valid Submission Received

Shipped Date: never shown

Check Received: 8/11/2017

Elapsed time: 80 days
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 9:38:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I just received my second shield rebate. I was afraid they would say only one rebate per shield.

I'm happy.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 2:33:12 AM EDT
[#11]
I'm happy to see more than one submittal per person. I submitted 3 around a week after the promo rebate ended (you can still file as long as invoice was dated prior to exp)

Checked the system. Nothing yet.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:12:18 AM EDT
[#12]
First check was received...filed in April...

Bought another in June...filed June 22....just showed up on the website this morning..
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 8:38:57 PM EDT
[#13]
The Milano website FINALLY acknowledged receipt of my rebate request.  I submitted it online June 30th and checked nearly 2 - 3 times per week.  Today (September 1st) they finally confirmed receiving my rebate request.  Woo hoo!  Now the wait to receive the check. 
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 8:48:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Mine too is now showing. It wasn't showing 4hrs ago when I checked but after seeing your post i checked again
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 7:48:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I got mine last week and it never showed any for status for me.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 12:02:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You nailed it. They just appeared yesterday (Aug 4) on the Milano site. Info said entry date was June 17, but I've been checking every couple days and that info just appeared after 2 months so I think they're diddling the records a bit. No ETA on checks and no info on two more submitted on June 21st.
View Quote
Got the first two checks yesterday (9/18). Slow as heck, but happy to finally receive. Still waiting on two more....
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 6:02:42 AM EDT
[#17]
On the Milano site with a 6/20 submission date so exactly 3 months (actually 13 weeks and a day) today. Based on the quote in the post above, we're getting close.

9/20 2010 ETA:  Yikes!  Rebate arrived in the mail box today!  The POWER of AR15.com
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:17:10 PM EDT
[#18]
I got mine today too.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 10:34:33 PM EDT
[#19]
All four of mine showed up last week. About 3 months from start to finish.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 6:36:17 PM EDT
[#20]
No check yet.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top