BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 10:50:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can someone recommend a belt for a business/casual setting with tucked in shirts that DON'T have a huge buckle?  I looked at some of these & the buckles are way too big. Also something that doesn't look out of place & too thick.

thanks
View Quote
http://mitchrosen.com/products/belts/

He makes a tapered end belt so the ends of the belt are skinnier than the rest, his belts are not cheap but you will not rolling up the belt to store it. I tried one on the other day in his shop and it is a thick piece of leather
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 12:58:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Beltman makes good stuff.
View Quote
Awesome belts. I daily wear a beltman horse belt.
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 4:55:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Is there a big difference between Hanks 14oz and 18oz belts? Like a heavy belt, but don't want a problem getting it through loops and too much bulk at the buckle. Thanks!!!
Link Posted: 5/21/2017 7:16:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Beltman makes good stuff.
View Quote
I have a Beltman and Daltech, I would recommend both. I have a Hanks and it's not stiff enough for me. YMMV
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 9:45:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
slim and supportive, the last belt you'll ever need.  never figured out why guys use the cobra buckles for ccw.  buckle prints more than the damn gun.
http://store.volundgearworks.com/index.php/volund-gearworks/atlas-ghook-belt.html
View Quote
Yep, the Atlas G-hook is an outstanding belt. I'm about to order another one actually, I just can't decide from there all coyote version or the typhoon kryptek and black version.

For dressier occasions I use AG Custom Gunleather.
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 10:23:36 AM EDT
[#6]
What belt does best for 12:00 carry? Mainly looking for a slim buckle or do y'all just rotate the buckle to a side?
Link Posted: 6/14/2017 8:16:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have a Beltman and Daltech, I would recommend both. I have a Hanks and it's not stiff enough for me. YMMV
View Quote
Which Hanks do you have? I am thinking of going with Hanks just because I can get it off Amazon and use some gift cards I have. Thinking the 17-18oz one just for more rigidity, but worried it will be too thick. Anyone have a kydex lined one???
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#8]
I got the hanks eagle gunner. Great belt highly recommended! I've also  purchased the blue alpha gear hybrid edc. Worn both for a couple of months and love them both! Hanks is a great leather belt. Blue alpha has the hybrid cobra buckle that can be threaded through your jean loops!  Love them both. Check them out.
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 1:20:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Just ordered a Daltech stitched bullhide belt. This will be my first leather gun belt. Looking forward to it.
Link Posted: 7/4/2017 2:29:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Aegis Enhanced for synthetic.  I'd buy it from Brownells to save time and money.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 11:38:12 PM EDT
[#11]
+1 Hank's.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top