Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/25/2024 4:00:35 PM EDT

In the post, which was shared last week, the woman divulged that she and her boyfriend had been at her best friend's apartment 'playing games and watching movies.'

But things soon took a turn.

'Then we started playing "never have I ever" and the questions were pretty sexual. She then asked "never have I ever had a threesome" and both me and my boyfriend said no. Her entire vibe changed (to the point it was scary) and she looked at us both. She said "what if we did something crazy?"

'I kind of laughed because no part of me could've ever fathomed what she meant. But then she scooted closer to my boyfriend and started kissing him! He wasn't stopping her. I just froze. It felt surreal, like a dream/nightmare.

'There they were making out like it was the most natural thing in the world. I think I had a trauma response of sorts and kind of… tricked myself into thinking this was normal? I can't explain it.

'But it's like my brain wasn't ready to feel the extent of what was happening so it tricked itself. They started undressing each other and on instinct I undressed myself too.

'This isn't a sex sub so I won't go into the dirty details but a full-fledge threesome occurred between us.'

The exasperated woman explained that she had initially thought it was a dream when she woke up in the morning - but then saw her boyfriend and best friend 'naked on the floor together.'
View Quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13236259/unexpected-threesome-best-friend-boyfriend-betrayal.html
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:02:30 PM EDT
[#1]
That was a thread on Reddit a few days ago.  Why is it GD news from another site now?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:02:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Not the first time the boyfriend banged her friend.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:03:44 PM EDT
[#3]
And I'm sure no alcohol was involved in the poor decision making.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#4]
I wanna play "Never Have I Ever" with that woman!  I can think up all sorts of stuff
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brandon_:
That was a thread on Reddit a few days ago.  Why is it GD news from another site now?
View Quote

Reddit, DR, Facebook, boomer emails. All of them eventually get filtered and posted here.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:04:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Attachment Attached File

She fell for it!

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:04:54 PM EDT
[#7]
2 chicks at one time.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:05:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Dear Penthouse,
I don't normally do these kinds of things but I was at my friends house with my boyfriend and...
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:05:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:05:38 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

Even more pathetic is the Daily Mail published fake Reddit nonsense.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:05:48 PM EDT
[#11]
really needs pics for full judgement
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:06:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Max429:
View Quote

Bingo
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#13]
It was all just a dream... unless she wants it again.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:08:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Not guilty!!
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:09:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I assume no barbecue sliders were consumed prior to the evenings activities...
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:10:21 PM EDT
[#16]
Were these 'women' born as women, or are they the new fangled variety?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#17]
I don’t know what’s worse. People that make up salacious and outlandish stories for Reddit as a hobby or news sites that post them or arfcommers that repost them here?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:11:09 PM EDT
[#18]
View Quote

Nothing new but some need to do a scan before posting cause the dupes are gettin' kinda crazy of late.

Effective news reposting

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:12:30 PM EDT
[#19]

'Then we started playing "never have I ever" and the questions were pretty sexual. She then asked "never have I ever had a threesome" and both me and my boyfriend said no. Her entire vibe changed (to the point it was scary) and she looked at us both. She said "what if we did something crazy?"

'I kind of laughed because no part of me could've ever fathomed what she meant. But then she scooted closer to my boyfriend and started kissing him! He wasn't stopping her. I just froze. It felt surreal, like a dream/nightmare.

'There they were making out like it was the most natural thing in the world. I think I had a trauma response of sorts and kind of… tricked myself into thinking this was normal? I can't explain it.

'But it's like my brain wasn't ready to feel the extent of what was happening so it tricked itself. They started undressing each other and on instinct I undressed myself too.

'This isn't a sex sub so I won't go into the dirty details but a full-fledge threesome occurred between us.'

The exasperated woman explained that she had initially thought it was a dream when she woke up in the morning - but then saw her boyfriend and best friend 'naked on the floor together.'
View Quote

Wow, no responsibility on the part of that woman.  
"It was a trauma response"  - yes, joining a threesome is how everyone responds to trauma.  
It wasn't her fault, her brain tricked itself.
She instinctively undressed at the site of other people undressing.  I wonder if that happens a lot.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:14:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Her brain must be the size of a pea.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:15:38 PM EDT
[#21]
gay unless it's two chicks.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:16:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Reddit threesome?

Probably had to fumigate that place
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:17:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Glck1911] [#23]
Originally Posted By HillaryClinton:
And I'm sure no alcohol was involved in the poor decision making.
View Quote

I had a buddy that found himself in a similar situation. He had been dating this girl for 8 or so years. She was smoking hot. Her Best friend was also hot.  It was clear to anyone that hung around that him and his girlfriend's best friend wanted to bang each other.

So one night they get drunk and pitch it to his girlfriend as a threesome.  She goes for it for some reason.  End result was both of them hating his guts and never speaking to him again.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:18:06 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:20:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ArmedKulak] [#25]
I can see that being an effective technique. The abruptness of the offer and the immediate kiss got inside her OODA loop and her natural instincts kicked in which was to compete with the other woman sexually.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:20:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Is this a “woman’s version” of a sexual encounter that waffles between consensual and non-consensual with the passage of time (anywhere between the next day and 40+ years)?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:22:59 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
Dear Penthouse,
I don't normally do these kinds of things but I was at my friends house with my boyfriend and...
View Quote

Originally Posted By Aimless:
Dear Penthouse- no one was more surprised than me..
View Quote

... and then, we did it ALL again!
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:24:14 PM EDT
[#28]
"Sometimes you just have to take the bull by the tail and face the situation."
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:24:46 PM EDT
[#29]
These are the threads that make GD all worth it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:24:55 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Makarov:
Is this a “woman’s version” of a sexual encounter that waffles between consensual and non-consensual with the passage of time (anywhere between the next day and 40+ years)?
View Quote

The PTSD can be triggered by the perp's future public success.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:26:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Usernames?
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:29:01 PM EDT
[#32]
So news site scrapes made up story from Reddit possibly ai generated content to get reposted on GD, I mean I can still gap to it, but at least be aware of your material people…
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:29:03 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

A woman will literally blame her brain for tricking her, rather than admit she was wrong.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:29:11 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By greyninja:

In the post, which was shared last week, the woman divulged that she and her boyfriend had been at her best friend's apartment 'playing games and watching movies.'

View Quote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-13236259/unexpected-threesome-best-friend-boyfriend-betrayal.html
View Quote

I am going to have to chalk this up to Gen Z and the expectations of making the same money as boomers.........
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:32:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

Even more pathetic is the Daily Mail published fake Reddit nonsense.
View Quote

You must be new to daily mail.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:33:16 PM EDT
[#36]
View Quote

Bingo.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:35:09 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By ban-hater:
These are the threads that make GD all worth it.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:37:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Glck1911:

I had a buddy that found himself in a similar situation. He had been dating this girl for 8 or so years. She was smoking hot. Her Best friend was also hot.  It was clear to anyone that hung around that him and his girlfriend's best friend wanted to bang each other.

So one night they get drunk and pitch it to his girlfriend as a threesome.  She goes for it for some reason.  End result was both of them hating his guts and never speaking to him again.
View Quote

It was his fault, after all.  lol
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:41:03 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:42:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Dear Pleasure Journal .
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:46:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KILLERB6] [#42]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:47:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KILLERB6] [#43]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:48:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By fender_fella:
really needs pics for full judgement
View Quote

Only reason I clicked on the thread
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:48:09 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Glck1911:

View Quote

100% worth it.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:49:53 PM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Mr_Nasty99:

A woman will literally blame her brain for tricking her, rather than admit she was wrong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mr_Nasty99:

'There they were making out like it was the most natural thing in the world. I think I had a trauma response of sorts and kind of  tricked myself into thinking this was normal? I can't explain it.

That's hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:51:39 PM EDT
[#49]
View Quote

Because there are tons of idiots from Reddit here now.
Link Posted: 3/25/2024 4:52:32 PM EDT
[#50]
We're sharing a British Tabloid story about a made up post on Reddit?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top