Site Notices
Who watches Anime? (Page 104 of 743)
Page / 743
Link Posted: 10/13/2013 11:47:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Darkstar117] [#1]
[     ]
Link Posted: 10/13/2013 11:52:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Gundam Build Fighters Episode 1 is out - sort of interesting - way to early to tell how it will turn out.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 11:28:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Darkstar117] [#3]
[     ]
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 11:28:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_of_Orion] [#4]
I'm just waiting for Non Non Biyori ep 2 to come out.
Episode 1 was so good.  This may end up being my favorite show this season.  We'll see how it goes.  regardless... ep1 had lots of very scenic screens... which I grabbed and am now using as backgrounds.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 7:56:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 8:30:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Darkstar117] [#6]
[     ]
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 11:19:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Seiran:

Click. In case you haven't seen it yet.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Master_of_Orion:

I'm just waiting for Non Non Biyori ep 2 to come out.

Episode 1 was so good.  This may end up being my favorite show this season.  We'll see how it goes.  regardless... ep1 had lots of very scenic screens... which I grabbed and am now using as backgrounds.

http://i.imgur.com/uCPujbk.gif  
Click. In case you haven't seen it yet.

I watched it live streamed...

then grabbed the horriblesubs 720 and watched it...

then grabbed the horriblesubs 1080 and watched it while taking screen shots.

the 4chan /w/ Non Non Biyori thread is me...

Considering no other show this season is eliciting anywhere near as strong a response from me... I'll call this my favorite show and don't expect that to change unless something weird happens.

Link Posted: 10/16/2013 10:38:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: captainbarred] [#8]
HO-LY SH!T!!!!!!!!

Just watched through the 12 episode epic that is ANOTHER!  All in one sitting.

My recommendation?  Don't read anything about it, just watch it.  Episode 3 will make your jaw hit the friggin floor!

And the finale in the last 2 Episodes?!  Not to mention everything leading up to it..... Holy F#CK!!!!!!!!

Thats some damn fine  quality anime right there!!!!!!!

http://www.crunchyroll.com/another
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 9:46:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Omni] [#9]
Originally Posted By captainbarred:
HO-LY SH!T!!!!!!!!

My recommendation?  Don't read anything about it, just watch it.  Episode 3 will make your jaw hit the friggin floor!

And the finale in the last 2 Episodes?!  Not to mention everything leading up to it..... Holy F#CK!!!!!!!!

View Quote

Fuck; you're an ass!

I have read the synopsis before and decided it wasn't worth the watch without even trying it. I am pleasantly surprised that the synopsis is a huge let down compared to the actual show. Now I am trying to make myself go to bed and not marathon it on a work night...

ETA: I am weak willed and failed, I was up until 1am finishing the series. I blame you captain!
Link Posted: 10/18/2013 10:33:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Omni:

Fuck; you're an ass!

I have read the synopsis before and decided it wasn't worth the watch without even trying it. I am pleasantly surprised that the synopsis is a huge let down compared to the actual show. Now I am trying to make myself go to bed and not marathon it on a work night...

ETA: I am weak willed and failed, I was up until 1am finishing the series. I blame you captain!
View All Quotes
HO-LY SH!T!!!!!!!!

Fuck; you're an ass!

Ametur.  Report back when you stay up till 2, 3, and 4 am all in the same week from watchin stuff!
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 12:01:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JustOneMore:

Ametur.  Report back when you stay up till 2, 3, and 4 am all in the same week from watchin stuff!
View All Quotes
HO-LY SH!T!!!!!!!!

Fuck; you're an ass!

You know it's not going to be one of your better days, when you finally get to the last episode of a series and suddenly notice that the sun is coming up.  At that point, there's not much point in going to bed, so you might as well finish the series...
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 12:09:19 AM EDT
[#12]
I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job. (what a ridiculously long ass name) Main female lead reminds me of seras from hellsing.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 12:12:10 AM EDT
[#13]
LOL!  12 or 13 Ep series are a blessing and a curse.  A blessing as you can rip right through them when they are addicting, but a curse if you start them at 10pm and can't turn them off!

Link Posted: 10/19/2013 1:07:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Darkstar117] [#14]
[     ]
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 1:17:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Swoosh101] [#15]
Originally Posted By Darkstar117:

Reminded me a lot of tentacle rape...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Swoosh101:
I Couldn’t Become a Hero, So I Reluctantly Decided to Get a Job. (what a ridiculously long ass name) Main female lead reminds me of seras from hellsing.

Reminded me a lot of tentacle rape...

Link Posted: 10/19/2013 8:33:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Darkstar117] [#16]
[     ]
Link Posted: 10/20/2013 1:12:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By JPN:

You know it's not going to be one of your better days, when you finally get to the last episode of a series and suddenly notice that the sun is coming up.  At that point, there's not much point in going to bed, so you might as well finish the series...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JPN:
HO-LY SH!T!!!!!!!!

Fuck; you're an ass!

I've been there many times and was trying very hard to not have a repeat.
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#18]
The Garden of Words (Kotonoha no Niwa)

Just found this movie and was quite pleased with it. It was shorter and only around 45 minutes but very nicely done.

Link Posted: 10/21/2013 9:35:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Those who liked Another will probably like  Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
Link Posted: 10/21/2013 9:49:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Darkstar117] [#20]
[     ]
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:02:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Curses!  Please someone tell me Btooom! Will get another season!!!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:12:21 PM EDT
[#22]

HO-LY SH!T!!!!!!!!

View Quote

Just powered through. Was quite enjoyable.

Intro music really was a terrible choice for the feel of this one. The final two episodes while not disappointing also seemed to be over the top to go with the rest of it. Still would recommend it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 11:17:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DragoMuseveni] [#23]

Originally Posted By David_ESM:
View All Quotes

HO-LY SH!T!!!!!!!!

Just watched through the 12 episode epic that is ANOTHER! All in one sitting.

My recommendation? Don't read anything about it, just watch it. Episode 3 will make your jaw hit the friggin floor!

And the finale in the last 2 Episodes?! Not to mention everything leading up to it..... Holy F#CK!!!!!!!!

Thats some damn fine quality anime right there!!!!!!!

Intro music really was a terrible choice for the feel of this one. The final two episodes while not disappointing also seemed to be over the top to go with the rest of it. Still would recommend it.

Indeed, considering the entire thing was totally avoidable.

Now watch the OVA (Prequel) episode. While there isn't much blood spray there is 1 moment that will have you yelling "HOLY SHIT!!"

At least that's what I did when I saw it.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 2:48:03 PM EDT
[#24]
The first couple of episodes of Arpeggio of Blue Steel  are out. I'm enjoying it but for some reason episode 3's subtitles are off by about a minute after the intro.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 2:51:12 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes
HO-LY SH!T!!!!!!!!

Agreed.  The inn-keepers being relatives of a deceased student was just a little too flimsy.  Aside from her, I felt the student's chaos/progression was about right though.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 2:52:27 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:

Now watch the OVA (Prequel) episode. While there isn't much blood spray there is 1 moment that will have you yelling "HOLY SHIT!!"

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
HO-LY SH!T!!!!!!!!

Just watched through the 12 episode epic that is ANOTHER! All in one sitting.

My recommendation? Don't read anything about it, just watch it. Episode 3 will make your jaw hit the friggin floor!

And the finale in the last 2 Episodes?! Not to mention everything leading up to it..... Holy F#CK!!!!!!!!

Thats some damn fine quality anime right there!!!!!!!

Is it the scene with the bird?

I found the OVA really depressing knowing how the series starts with the twin already dead :(
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 5:41:27 PM EDT
[#27]

Curses!  Please someone tell me Btooom! Will get another season!!!!
View Quote
And now I have something else to watch. Two episodes in and this is just stupid enough to keep my attention
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 8:14:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Darkstar117] [#28]
[     ]
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#29]
Btoom sold poorly I doubt it will get another season

on a side note Beyond the Boundary is getting good. One of only two-three shows that are any good this fall.
Link Posted: 10/23/2013 10:34:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Tokyo Ravens seems to have spent three episodes introducing the main characters (or three of the main characters) and their background.  I hope the main storyline is worth the amount of time spent waiting for it.

I'm kinda wondering if Hokuto (the girl, not the dragon) will appear again.  BakaTora appeared to finally notice one of the hints of her true identity, but he may be dense enough to not connect the dots.
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 12:14:04 AM EDT
[#31]

Originally Posted By Swoosh101:

Btoom sold poorly I doubt it will get another season

on a side note Beyond the Boundary is getting good. One of only two-three shows that are any good this fall.
View Quote
crap... that was a good show

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 3:35:23 AM EDT
[#32]

Originally Posted By SineWav3:

The first couple of episodes of Arpeggio of Blue Steel  are out. I'm enjoying it but for some reason episode 3's subtitles are off by about a minute after the intro.
View Quote
Redownload it.

The subber put out a fixed version.

Link Posted: 10/24/2013 10:31:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Darkstar117] [#33]
[     ]
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 10:38:28 AM EDT
[#34]
Saw a car this morning on my way to work.

License Plate: BANKAI
View Quote

Did he run him off the road?
Link Posted: 10/24/2013 5:31:32 PM EDT
[#35]
I guessing the driver talked for 45 minutes before driving 1 block.
Link Posted: 10/25/2013 12:11:37 AM EDT
[#36]
Unbreakable Machine-Doll - interesting so far - 3 episodes out that I was able to find.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 7:17:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Space Battleship Yamato 2199 - 23 & 24 are out; I do expect the final 2 to be out "soon".
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 7:44:54 PM EDT
[#38]
KlK ep4 was hilarious. Looney toons style slapstick.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Started Date A Live last night. It might sound dark, but it's actually pretty funny.

Link Posted: 10/29/2013 4:01:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:35:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Anyone watch Attack on Titan?

Eight episodes in and I don't think I could have been more frustrated and then confused and a bit weirded out.

Japanese... Why you so freaking crazy?
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:41:02 PM EDT
[#42]

Eight episodes in and I don't think I could have been more frustrated and then confused and a bit weirded out.

View Quote

I've watched pretty much all of it that has popped up on hulu, that being said I don't think I am going to watch more, it is just pegging my weird meter out to much. Good show, very dark actually it's pretty much grim dark.
Link Posted: 10/29/2013 11:45:00 PM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

i watched all 25 episodes of season 1 and let me tell you...the weirdness does not go away

i will definitely keep watching to hopefully understand wtf is going on

Link Posted: 10/30/2013 12:06:32 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Swoosh101] [#44]
Originally Posted By mcantu:

i watched all 25 episodes of season 1 and let me tell you...the weirdness does not go away

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mcantu:

Link Posted: 10/30/2013 7:20:08 PM EDT
[#45]
I must be totally desensitized as I found Attack on Titan as inventive and captivating.  Sure it's horrific and brutal, but not wierd...

...for anime.

I finished dog and scissors and the third season of "The world god only knows" yesterday if we are bringing up anime weirdness. Dog and scissors had a bit of an "excel saga" thing to it.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 8:15:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Darkstar117] [#46]
[     ]
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 11:24:28 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 11:38:53 PM EDT
[#48]

I've only watched the first episode so far. Just now saw the rest of Non Non Biyori today and started zero no tsukaima a couple days ago. I've been backlogged.
Link Posted: 10/31/2013 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Shades of Haruhi.

View All Quotes
Shades of Haruhi.

wait what?  I'm confused... whats the above gifs from?
Link Posted: 10/31/2013 12:03:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By B2k4E:

I've only watched the first episode so far. Just now saw the rest of Non Non Biyori today and started zero no tsukaima a couple days ago. I've been backlogged.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By B2k4E:

Seriously bro, Zero is one of my all time favorite shows.  Gets a little drawn out later in the series but.... damn its epic!  Gotta love when the Zero's familiar gets his Zero!!!!!  Love it!!!!!

And the principle is a perv!  LOL!!!!!  So epic!
Page / 743
Who watches Anime? (Page 104 of 743)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top