Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2023 3:13:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: David0858]
With covid killing off large numbers of older and/or unhealthy people, deaths should have been pulled forward temporarily lowering rates for at least a couple years. Instead, rates are up everywhere I've seen figures for. There's two possible reasons, maybe  combo of the two. Either covid didn't kill anywhere near as many as reported or something else is killing lots of people now.

Whatever could it be?
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 3:59:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:34:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Fpni
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 6:46:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Monkeypox.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 7:24:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Do you have any charts showing this increased death rate?

From my understanding, death rates were up in certain areas but normal in others. For example, I think Africa’s rates were either normal or slightly down, which would coincide with the relative lack of Covid impact either from infection or vaccination.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 8:21:44 AM EDT
[#5]
When you find the death rates map, overlay it with a vaccination map.
Link Posted: 5/10/2023 11:24:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Arguably one of the Scandinavian countries.  
Low obesity rate
Good income ratios.  

Link Posted: 5/11/2023 6:05:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 8:48:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Im sure there is a no lockdown , low vax rate country out there.

It would mirror SA I would bet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top