Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/11/2024 8:47:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Harmonic_Distortion]
https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/trooper-who-arrested-philly-lgbtq-officials-on-i-76-no-longer-with-state-police/3796725/

Fired for a traffic stop on an LGBT city official whose "husband" interfered with the stop?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:53:18 AM EDT
[#1]
He fucked with a protected class.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 8:54:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By delemorte:
He fucked with a protected class.
View Quote

Instantaneous firing.  Will eventually be the death penalty.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:08:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By 1911SFOREVER:

Instantaneous firing.  Will eventually be the death penalty.
View Quote

QFT
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:08:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Doesn't PSP have a Union?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#5]
OK so his mistake was doing his job on people with triple special exemptions?  Black, gay, connected to the DEM party machine?

I didn't have the attention span to watch it all.  What did he do wrong?

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:21:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I just watched the video and I can't see where the cop did anything wrong. This just happened yesterday and by today he's fired?

The "woman" in the vid sounded like they said "he punched me"but the phone was on the ground. Idk if Troopers have body cams. Either way, this couple were clearly interfering with the traffic stop, the driver of the van clearly was resisting arrest, and the Mayoral official sounded to be trying to shout its official position as an intimidation tactic, after which it seemed to attack the trooper.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:28:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:45:20 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Harmonic_Distortion:
I just watched the video and I can't see where the cop did anything wrong. This just happened yesterday and by today he's fired?

The "woman" in the vid sounded like they said "he punched me"but the phone was on the ground. Idk if Troopers have body cams. Either way, this couple were clearly interfering with the traffic stop, the driver of the van clearly was resisting arrest, and the Mayoral official sounded to be trying to shout its official position as an intimidation tactic, after which it seemed to attack the trooper.
View Quote

The stop was March 2.

It's impossible that they legitimately fired him outright in this span of time though.

There has to be a lot more to the story.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 9:59:11 AM EDT
[#9]
There "more" to this story is rookie trooper pulls over and arrests the "wrong" people.   Trooper gets fired, PSP Union (PSTA) is pissed, actually wrote an open letter regarding this situation, which almost never happens.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:00:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Justice23] [#10]
Did they say he was fired?  

If he was, this is why we have unions. He will get reinstated with back pay.

If he wasn't maybe he came to his senses and said screw this bullshit, I don't need it.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:11:26 AM EDT
[#11]
So the officer was protected and served?

Will follow this story for more information.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:12:27 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Bama-Shooter:
It's the "process". Fire, he sues, two years later, reinstated with back pay.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Harmonic_Distortion:
Doesn't PSP have a Union?
What does he do for two years?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:22:03 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By JimEN:
What does he do for two years?
View Quote

In this state?

Get a job with a local boro and flex hard on the population doing the stop sign roll throughs.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:22:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: yankee43] [#14]
Standing by for the usual cop hater dipshits to show up with their cop hater rhetoric……….

If the current trend isn’t stopped and turned around, only Leftists like those that got that Cop fired will be the Police in the future.
(Truth)
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:23:31 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Justice23:
Did they say he was fired?  

If he was, this is why we have unions. He will get reinstated with back pay.

If he wasn't maybe he came to his senses and said screw this bullshit, I don't need it.
View Quote

It does make me wonder if they found he falsified something or somehow failed to properly document the incident.  That is what they will get you with every time. I did internal investigations at .gov for years and it's amazing how many people make an honest error but commit the egregious act of falsification trying to cover it up. Usually when the original act might have just gotten them a a verbal or written reprimand. You also though have the situation where these protected class dingbats try to turn a simple omission into falsification which is where someone like this trooper might get screwed over. If it were nobodies it would go unnoticed but these twats will make a mountain out of a molehill.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:32:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:50:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: XNARC] [#18]
Governor appoints the patrol chief, the patrol chief surrounds himself with yes men, the trooper gets fired for something, a bub offense (button un buttoned) he gets his union to intervene, he gets his job back… the governor appointee chief says  he did what he could, but  ‘the man’  got involved, the union flexed their muscle to show membership it’s worth being a dues paying member, the rest of patrol learned a lesson to leave special people alone, the trooper, well he goes bankrupt, hocks everything he can, goes thru savings, refinance mortgage, etc. Meanwhile, the gov, his chief and the union boss have a good laugh over drinks and a baseball steak.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 11:29:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Morrison claimed she was targeted for being Black.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:05:03 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By yankee43:
Standing by for the usual cop hater dipshits to show up with their cop hater rhetoric……….

If the current trend isn’t stopped and turned around, only Leftists like those that got that Cop fired will be the Police in the future.
(Truth)
View Quote

Pearl clutching intensifies
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:57:46 PM EDT
[#21]
It doesn't say anywhere in the article that he was fired. It just says he is no longer employed by PSP. He probably quit because the job sucks.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 3:00:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By DollopLobber:
It doesn't say anywhere in the article that he was fired. It just says he is no longer employed by PSP. He probably quit because the job sucks.
View Quote

Probably quit after being put thru the wringer just for trying to do his job correctly.  Same reason many others quit, and most people won’t even apply nowadays.  

(Trusting OP that their was nothing awry in the video, didn’t watch it).

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 5:24:13 PM EDT
[#23]

View Quote

This is what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:43:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By tac556:

Probably quit after being put thru the wringer just for trying to do his job correctly.  Same reason many others quit, and most people won’t even apply nowadays.  

(Trusting OP that their was nothing awry in the video, didn’t watch it).

View Quote

Yeah, I saw nothing
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 10:17:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Do they want "Magnum Force?"  Because this is how you get it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:15:18 AM EDT
[#26]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By yankee43:

(Truth)

Some jokes just write themselves, others might say.
Top Top