Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Posted: 9/8/2023 9:47:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mPisi]
If you keep your eyes open, it is quite alarming the number of mysterious things that happen with a curious story, then are promptly memory-holed by the mainstream media.  The MHI universe by Larry Correia could really be out there, with the MCB covering up monster outbreaks with industrial accidents and natural disaster cover stories.

A few years ago Dallas had a series of house fires and explosions due to gas leaks, and there was the big explosion a few weeks ago.  (ISTR John Ringo used this exact cover story when the heroes were fighting some kind of underground spirit that came up into houses in the New Orleans book)

Sandusky Ohio train derailment and fire.

The various food processing plant fires this year.  Nothing better to divert attention from a conspiracy than disguising it as another conspiracy.

And now Maui fire and the very curious recovery.
Link Posted: 9/8/2023 10:04:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Franks is going to kick in your door and make you his bitch... in 3.. 2... 1....
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 3:31:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I would be happy to yell "I fucking knew it!!" as he kills me.
Link Posted: 9/10/2023 9:29:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I've had the same thought!
Link Posted: 9/15/2023 7:35:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By mPisi:
If you keep your eyes open, it is quite alarming the number of mysterious things that happen with a curious story, then are promptly memory-holed by the mainstream media.  The MHI universe by Larry Correia could really be out there, with the MCB covering up monster outbreaks with industrial accidents and natural disaster cover stories.

A few years ago Dallas had a series of house fires and explosions due to gas leaks, and there was the big explosion a few weeks ago.  (ISTR John Ringo used this exact cover story when the heroes were fighting some kind of underground spirit that came up into houses in the New Orleans book)

Sandusky Ohio train derailment and fire.

The various food processing plant fires this year.  Nothing better to divert attention from a conspiracy than disguising it as another conspiracy.

And now Maui fire and the very curious recovery.
View Quote

and another one!:
https://www.knopnews2.com/2023/09/14/evacuation-ordered-near-bailey-yard-north-platte-due-toxic-smoke/
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 8:58:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/21/2023 9:22:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I have personally had experiences and encounters with things that should not exist in this world.  So yes, I have had the same thought.  Id be surprised if this wasnt true to some degree.
Link Posted: 11/28/2023 8:51:16 PM EDT
[#7]
MHI or MCB keeping us safe on Thanksgiving Day!
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/dallas-home-explodes-thanksgiving-blast-caught-camera/287-9c17617c-0031-459c-b10f-7d85cf556822
(but Occam's razor says this is an unauthorized NG hookup to the shed guest house.)
Link Posted: 11/28/2023 9:02:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I love that series...

Would work for MHI as a janitor any day if the week...
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 9:30:14 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Wait a minute there, I have known a few of the U.P. employees and others from other Railroads.  I am honestly surprised they don't have weekly fires.  Seems like some of those people, (include supervisors here) struggle to make good decisions.  At a higher rate than average citizens? I 'm not sure but easly could be.
Link Posted: 11/29/2023 11:10:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 6731HBAR:

Wait a minute there, I have known a few of the U.P. employees and others from other Railroads.  I am honestly surprised they don't have weekly fires.  Seems like some of those people, (include supervisors here) struggle to make good decisions.  At a higher rate than average citizens? I 'm not sure but easly could be.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 6731HBAR:

Or do they just look bad since they are in a never-ending existential struggle against the forces of darkness, which are kept in check only by the iron bindings on the land?  The RR companies were formed as cover for the real task of keeping the rails/bindings in place.  They also respond to major incursions where monsters seek to break the protective wards, and also to the continuous seepage of monsters through the little cracks in the system.  Things like Sandusky were not derailing failures, but rather successes where a major netherworld breach was sealed up relatively cleanly.  Some smaller monsters did get out that caused the stream contamination and animal deaths.
Link Posted: 1/7/2024 11:05:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Report on the giants at the Miami mall
https://www.unprepared.life/p/what-are-nephilim
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 12:52:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Gas leak at a Ft worth hotel yeah right!
Link Posted: 1/9/2024 2:26:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Ender875:
Gas leak at a Ft worth hotel yeah right!
View Quote

I didn't post about it since it's close to me, I worried that overt skepticism would attract the MCB

https://www.fox4news.com/news/fort-worth-police-responding-to-major-incident-ask-people-to-avoid-downtown
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 8:49:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mPisi] [#14]
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#15]
LOL
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 9:38:11 PM EDT
[#16]
"Everyone just loves digging" versus invasion of the mole people, you make the call
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 5:46:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 6:08:41 PM EDT
[#18]
What kinda monsters we talking about?

Sully & Mike?

1950's wolfman & dracula?

Or stuff like the Miami mall & time shift portals from CERN?

I've seen the 1st two movies but the last one I've seen live well accept I can't blame CERN (yet)
Link Posted: 1/25/2024 6:16:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Voland:
I love that series...

Would work for MHI as a janitor any day if the week...
View Quote

@Voland

I understood that reference
Link Posted: 1/26/2024 4:25:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 11:46:07 PM EDT
[#22]
The Wire daily youtube updates by S2 Underground are a good tracker of these incidents.

Bryan TX chicken factory fire

Elmwood OK pipeline explosion
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#23]
The Wire daily youtube updates by S2 Underground are a good tracker of these incidents.

Bryan TX chicken factory fire

Elmwood OK pipeline explosion
View Quote

Dude, if S2 is posting about this stuff, I may need to rethink my tongue in cheek dismissal of this topic
Link Posted: 2/2/2024 1:12:36 AM EDT
[#24]

Dude, if S2 is posting about this stuff, I may need to rethink my tongue in cheek dismissal of this topic
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

S2U has not yet connected them to monster activity.  He may be a hidden propaganda arm of the MCB.  Bring in suspicion, but aim it in a non-monster direction.

From today's S2UWhiting Indians BP refinery power outage

As we go forward it will be hard to determine damaging incidents being sabotage/terrorism, worn out infrastructure, or incompetent staffs.  Or, you know, monsters.
Link Posted: 2/13/2024 4:12:53 PM EDT
[#25]
https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/fda-and-cdc-could-soon-employ-indigenous-knowledge-documents-show/

""Indigenous knowledge" posits that native peoples possess hidden wisdom about the workings of the universe "

hummmm.....like wendigo's and skinwalkers?
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 11:32:50 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/24/2024 1:07:55 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

It's a little funny how I had to update/add to the cannibalism tracker so quickly?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:02:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By BDA:
Franks is going to kick in your door and make you his bitch... in 3.. 2... 1....
View Quote

Not to knock Larry, who I've met a few times, but that was actually the punchline in "The President's Vampire"'s sequel.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top