User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 17
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:23:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WhiskersTheCat:
He's a great guy to remember to have a good time and enjoy fellowship.

This applies to both your family and in real life friends as well as internet friends. Share common interests, make the time, talk about stupid shit, be available for important shit.

I never knew the guy irl but he was a fun internet friend. Sometimes we let that context be a negative, especially with most women. I don't think women get internet friends. But the internet is pretty cool you can meet people from everywhere and sometimes all you have in common is the same sense of humor. But that's pretty damn cool.

I didn't like all the Comblock stuff he was into, but man we had the exact same sense of humor. That is pretty cool. You can communicate with millions of people on the internet, and I liked this guy a lot just because we found the same stuff funny.

Sounds kinda stupid, but if you think about it, that's pretty awesome
View Quote

Exactly right, I'm really going to miss him.

We talked via DM's a few times, and even though he knew that time was short he was still funny and kind, sure hope I'll be that kind of a person should I end up in his shoes.

RIP big man, I miss seeing you around.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:52:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 2:17:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/23/2024 2:16:03 PM EDT
[#4]
RIP. I will miss his shitposting and avatar. Fuck cancer!
Page / 17
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top