BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/26/2024 7:14:57 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a whole heap of communism right there....
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:19:36 PM EDT
[#2]
WA's crime rate will decline greatly, WA will become the safest State in the Union.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:20:16 PM EDT
[#3]
The goal is to make it so difficult, painful, and expensive to exercise rights under the Second Amendment that most people either can't or won't bother. Chipping away at the 2A until chunks start flying with each strike of the pick ax.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:21:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MarkNH:

That the goal of the first bill, make it impossible for smaller FFLs to stay in business.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
The goal is to make it so difficult, painful, and expensive to exercise rights under the Second Amendment that most people either can't or won't bother. Chipping away at the 2A until chunks start flying with each strike of the pick ax.

That the goal of the first bill, make it impossible for smaller FFLs to stay in business.

Yup, though many have closed already
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:26:31 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote
Of course. People can't buy guns if no one can meet the requirements to sell them. All part of The Plan.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:27:08 PM EDT
[#7]
If they can't remove the right to keep and bear, they'll  settle for taxing the ability to do commerce out of existence. Small gun shops and pawn brokers in WA can kiss their asses goodbye.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:28:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Pallas:
WA's crime rate will decline greatly, WA will become the safest State in the Union.
View Quote
Think of all the children this will save.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:31:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By AccuracyThruVolume:
That's a whole heap of communism right there....
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

I am actually guessing it will skyrocket, and those places where carrying is now banned is the start
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:34:40 PM EDT
[#11]
To think this is the better version of the first laws they proposed.

My home state is such a mess, such a wonderful place to live is ruined for freedom minded people.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:37:25 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RogueSpear2023:

I am actually guessing it will skyrocket, and those places where carrying is now banned is the start
View Quote

Thinking you missed the sarcasm.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:38:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Yeah Fuck Jay Idiot.

Washington state's constitution establishes residents' right to bear arms for defense of themselves or the state, and further declares that the right "shall not be impaired.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:38:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By zukguy:

My home state is such a mess, such a wonderful place to live is ruined for freedom minded people.
View Quote
Gone for good.  Once those laws get passed, good luck ever seeing them go away.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:38:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By zukguy:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Oly is such a mess in many ways.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:39:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By JimmyAR:
Yeah Fuck Jay Idiot.

Washington state's constitution establishes residents' right to bear arms for defense of themselves or the state, and further declares that the right "shall not be impaired.
View Quote

Fuck the constitution (state and national) I suppose. Between ballot initiatives and derpy fucking judges.....yeah. This place is fucked.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#17]
The new state background check system functionally makes it impossible for a WA resident to buy any gun out of state.

Combine that with the efforts to put FFLs out of business and the future may be bleak for young residents.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:43:40 PM EDT
[#18]
It's all so tiresome.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:45:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cycletool] [#19]
Originally Posted By -daddy:

Fuck the constitution (state and national) I suppose. Between ballot initiatives and derpy fucking judges.....yeah. This place is fucked.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By -daddy:
Yeah Fuck Jay Idiot.

I sell guns here. I had a conversation with a deputy who laid it out pretty well. If the state does not enforce any of the laws, except for civil penalties for businesses, then people can’t claim damages and can’t challenge the laws.

ETA-try and find any record of a person who’s been arrested. You won’t.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:50:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cardplayer] [#20]
snip-
House Bill 2021 allows the Washington State Patrol to destroy firearms it has confiscated and requires police and sheriff’s offices to destroy most guns obtained through gun-buyback programs.
View Quote

Benchmade Knives is celebrating
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah Fuck Jay Idiot.

View Quote
That shitgibbon has almost entirely turned this state into CA.  Worst governor ever.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:07:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Fucking tyrant
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:08:04 PM EDT
[#23]
move to a free state?
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:11:04 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
move to a free state?
View Quote

Done!

WA resident 2007-2022.
FL resident 2022-current.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:18:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:24:33 PM EDT
[#26]
I feel safer...
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:28:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
move to a free state?
View Quote
That's starting to get real old, and guess what @JLPettimoreIII your state's days are numbered as well.  It would be great to move, but until the US Navy starts overhauling aircraft carriers in Libby or Troy, it it happening for me.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:29:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
Of course. People can't buy guns if no one can meet the requirements to sell them. All part of The Plan.
View Quote

That bill was actually worse before it was pared down in negotiations.  The Republicans in this state have little power, so getting it pared down was in the win column.  

If anyone follows Washington state politics, we actually have a fair shot at getting a Republican governor in the next election.  Inslee is retiring and the attorney general, Ferguson is running.  Ferguson (sideshow Bob) has made a lot of enemies in the last few years and has the reputation for being a sleazy lawyer.  The Republicans are running a former sheriff, which bodes well since crime is out of control in this state.  Polls are pretty even too.  

Here's to hope.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:30:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Windustsearch:
That shitgibbon has almost entirely turned this state into CA.  Worst governor ever.
View All Quotes
Yeah Fuck Jay Idiot.

My Father in law (RIP Frank) knew him when he was on the Selah school board I want think 30 years ago.  He said he was a total f'ing Idiot then.
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:33:57 PM EDT
[#30]
It's never enough for the anti-Constitutionalists. Never enough...  
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:35:33 PM EDT
[#31]

I left WA due to gun laws and Covid...

WA resident 2009-2021
VA  resident 2021-present
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 8:54:13 PM EDT
[#32]
THESE'LL do it. THESE LAWS were the ones missing, that will suddenly stop all crime in its path. They got'em now!

Sigh.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:47:23 AM EDT
[#33]
https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/politics/inslee-signs-new-gun-laws-including-ban-at-transit-facilities-libraries/

House Bill 2118, which requires gun dealers to run annual background checks on employees and maintain alarm systems and 24-hour video surveillance and other security measures. Dealers also must respond quickly to law enforcement queries and carry general liability insurance covering $1 million per incident.

House Bill 1903 requires gun owners to report lost or stolen guns to law enforcement within 24 hours of when they discover the theft or loss — compared with a current deadline of five days.

Senate Bill 5444 prohibits people from carrying firearms in public libraries, zoos, aquariums and transit facilities, unless they have concealed-carry permits.

House Bill 2021 allows the Washington State Patrol to destroy firearms it has confiscated and requires police and sheriff’s offices to destroy most guns obtained through gun-buyback programs.
View Quote

That’s impossible, because all the temporary gun owners swear the leftist isn’t anti gun!/s

Great going shitheads, and as always fuck the GOP for being useless.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:58:20 AM EDT
[#34]
Does it outline specifically what the “general liability” insurance has to cover?

If not, an underwriter should draft a “$1M General Liability” insurance plan that covers practically nothing (ie: basically a worthless policy) … and then they can charge practically nothing to sell it to FFLs.  Something measly like $250/yr to cover clerical fees and stuff.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:10:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Fuck Jay Inslee!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:19:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Frank762:
Fuck Jay Inslee!
View Quote

He can choke on Bob Furgesons taint for all I care!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:22:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By cycletool:

I sell guns here. I had a conversation with a deputy who laid it out pretty well. If the state does not enforce any of the laws, except for civil penalties for businesses, then people can’t claim damages and can’t challenge the laws.

View Quote

This proves that it’s all about saving lives!
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:25:39 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Just wait until you see what replaces them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:22:13 AM EDT
[#39]
I grew up and love WA, but it's been overrun by commies and I've already decided I won't be moving back even after I retired from the .mil. Wife's family is from FL, we'll likely migrate their in the next 10 years or so. So fucking sad...I only fly home to visit family and it feels like infiltrating behind enemy lines

WA 1970-1993

A whole bunch of other places and free states in between before squatting here in GA for the past 14 years...

ROCK6
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:00:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Make a law so you can’t do a FTF transaction, then make laws to put gun shops out of business.

This is the future. The future is now.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:25:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Mach:
Make a law so you can’t do a FTF transaction, then make laws to put gun shops out of business.

This is the future. The future is now.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:02:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheLASwamp] [#42]
Originally Posted By FAL:
It's never enough for the anti-Constitutionalists. Never enough...  
View Quote
"As long as law-abiding Americans still have the ability to buy and own guns, there's work to be done, comrades."

-democrat communists
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:20:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By cycletool:

View Quote

If that’s the case, that is pure corruption.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 11:25:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Gone for good.  Once those laws get passed, good luck ever seeing them go away.
View Quote

Didn’t you have an Izzy FAL? I remember your posts from falfiles.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:23:49 AM EDT
[#45]
TURD foreskin is GAY Inthee brain.
Lets hope he can't cheat his way in to the Governor seat.
He will bring in MONGA Dingbat as AG.
This would make the last 12 Fing years look good.
Be aware all you free states it is coming your way.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:34:12 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By RogueSpear2023:

View Quote
You're a bit slow on the draw there, Clem. Crime is so rampant here, it's rarely reported, infrequently investigated and criminals are almost never incarcerated. You want the wild west? Because this is how you get the wild west.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:14:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Govern me harder, daddy!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:18:51 AM EDT
[#48]
View Quote

Not hard to improve on 49th place

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:40:05 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By sitkashooter:

Didn't you have an Izzy FAL? I remember your posts from falfiles.
View Quote
Yeah, had to sell it a number of years back.  No real chance of buying it back or getting another now unless I move.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:45:53 AM EDT
[#50]
That cocksucker put a ton of companies out of business via covid. Cocksucker was also on tv everyfucking day wearing a mask preaching about covid. Fuck him and his ass fucking mate Bob the turd Ferguson.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top