Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2024 1:37:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alnen123]
ETA- shorter red flag office video added for those who don't have a half hour to watch/ listen to watch. If you can watch both or part of both and tell me which style you prefer or what you would change, I would very much appreciate it. Really trying to build a subscriber base to help.

Tell me what you think of my newest video. It covers all of the above from the hit on Bryan Malinowski over not paying the king his extortion to how I believe the federal office of red flag will operate to enact federal red flag without the need for pesky legislation from the peasants' representatives.

I've upgraded video equipment but still haven't pulled off a dedicated mic. As soon as I am able, that will be my very next upgrade (as well as a backdrop).

Ep. 21 - Enemies Of The Modern Minuteman, ATF Hit Squad, & The Brand New Federal Red Flag Office

6 minute video:
Ep 22 - Federal Office Of Red Flag: The Lawless Government Presses On & Here Comes National Red Flag
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:41:09 PM EDT
[#1]
how long is it?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:47:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11boomboom] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By callgood:
how long is it?
View Quote

32:04

OP, your thumbnails are getting better, too. Keep it up, you're coming along. Also, for some reason the color red doesn't do well in thumbnails, not sure why.

I can tell you're using Canva, too.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:55:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alnen123] [#3]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

32:04

OP, your thumbnails are getting better, too. Keep it up, you're coming along. Also, for some reason the color red doesn't do well in thumbnails, not sure why.

I can tell you're using Canva, too.
View Quote

Thanks brother! Yeah, you caught me on canva haha. Is the video any better than the beginning? I tried shooting in 8k and it took forever to process. If it didn't make a difference, I'll probably just stick to 4k.

Should I strive for shorter videos? I definitely wouldn't mind doing that if people prefer it that way? Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:12:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Alnen123:

Thanks brother! Yeah, your caught me on canva haha. Is the video any better than the beginning? I tried shooting in 8k and it took forever to process. If it didn't make a difference, I'll probably just stick to 4k.

Should I strive for shorter videos? I definitely wouldn't mind doing that if people prefer it that way? Thanks!
View Quote

Two or three bite-size videos are better than one long one.

I always kept YouTube videos at work to 7 to 8 minutes. They were product installation videos, so I was pretty confident people would watch them in their entirety. The bail-out rate on YouTube is something like 14 seconds before people start looking in the sidebar for something interesting.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:57:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Alnen123:

Thanks brother! Yeah, your caught me on canva haha. Is the video any better than the beginning? I tried shooting in 8k and it took forever to process. If it didn't make a difference, I'll probably just stick to 4k.

View Quote

I tend to watch a lot more 7-10 minute videos than 30 min ones.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By GlockPride:

I tend to watch a lot more 7-10 minute videos than 30 min ones.
View Quote

Thanks for the feedback, that is a relief! I am trying to get over doing these things the way I like them, ie I like setting a longer video and playing it while I do things. I hate it when good videos end, but I'm weird and need to adapt.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:03:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Short video added
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top