Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2024 11:24:24 AM EDT
Venezuelan, Communist madura fanboi tik-tokker, murderer-shiller, and squatter-encourager being deported!
This is the guy who shilled for donations for the legal defense for another Venezuelan illegal immigrant who *MURDERED* a tourist in the US.
This is the same piece of shit who encouraged Venezuelan illegal immigrants to invade people's homes, make false tenancy claims, and steal their homes away from them.

Now he's crying like a whiny little bitch about being in "Mortal danger" because his worthless ass is being deported.

I have a hard time caring if anything happens to him when he goes back to Venezuela. If he's such a fan of Venezuela under Maduro... and hates America... he should be happy to be sent back!

BYE BYE COMMUNIST! Dont let the door hit you on your ass on your way out!

Instant Regret For Smug TikTok Star DEPORTED For Telling People To INVADE American Homes

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:33:46 AM EDT
[#1]
He'll be back, unless Maduro gives him his own hacienda down there as reward.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Drop him in the middle of the ocean on a rubber raft.

With a hole in it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:42:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:47:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:53:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Waldo:

I'm surprised Biden didn't offer him a cabinet position.
View Quote

This. He's the poster child of the type of immigrant the Democrats want to continue flooding in here.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:58:28 AM EDT
[#6]
He should be deported to Venezuela at 25,000' from the back of a C-130
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:07:30 PM EDT
[#7]
He’ll just be back under another name. Deportation means nothing if they don’t kill him when he gets back home.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:08:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Drop him from 10k feet over the Bermuda Triangle.  Fish gotta eat too.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:12:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:13:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Anything short of Deporting him from a helicopter flying a couple thousand feet over the atlantic ocean is not good enough!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:28:41 PM EDT
[#11]
I feel bad for his son for having a worthless piece of shit for a father.
I hope his kid gets taken away from him, and goes to someone the child deserves to have for a family.

He's got a cute kid, looks just like my son looked like when he was that age.

Also, his Spanish sounds... fucking weird.
Like in his other videos where he's not bawling like a little bitch, he sounds like he learned Spanish in an American high school. Not saying his Spanish is bad, but there is something "off" about his accent. Is that just the Venezuelan way of speaking?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:37:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Birddog1911:

With a hole in it.
View Quote

Why waste a rubber raft, even if it has a hole in it?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Literally the only reason why he’s being deported is because it made Bidens policies look bad.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:44:04 PM EDT
[#14]
3 weeks. He’ll post another video of himself back on American soil.

Calling it. Get your bets in.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Our politicians want them here and as squatters they just don't want them to go online and tell everybody else who's not aware of the problem here in the USA what the plan is
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:50:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyoen else speak spanish? I do. To me, his accent sounds ... weird. Like its a second language to him. Im not saying his spanish is terrible. My Spanish isn't perfect, but I do speak it with a proper Spanish accent.... (my mom is from Spain). My Spanish grammar is poor. But his accent and over-annunciation just comes off like an American who learned Spanish in high school. Almost like Peggy Hill accent.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:53:01 PM EDT
[#17]
Fucking Venezuelan Voldemort.

My Venezuelan friends here, who came here more than a decade ago legally, fucking hate him and all the new illegals from Venezuela. They are going nuts not understanding how our country is letting this happen.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:56:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
Anyoen else speak spanish? I do. To me, his accent sounds ... weird. Like its a second language to him. Im not saying his spanish is terrible. My Spanish isn't perfect, but I do speak it with a proper Spanish accent.... (my mom is from Spain). My Spanish grammar is poor. But his accent and over-annunciation just comes off like an American who learned Spanish in high school. Almost like Peggy Hill accent.
View Quote

It's a Venezuelan accent and he talks like he's Chavez on a podium for effect. I can't really describe the accent, but I know it when I hear it. It's 100% distinguishable from Mexican accents.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:56:58 PM EDT
[#19]

With a hole in it.
View Quote

2nd sentence made me lol
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:57:19 PM EDT
[#20]
Seems he had enough cash to buy a plane ticket from Caracas to Ciudad Juarez. Hopefully facial recognition will bust his ass on his next attempt.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:58:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Dr_Octagon:
Fucking Venezuelan Voldemort.

My Venezuelan friends here, who came here more than a decade ago legally, fucking hate him and all the new illegals from Venezuela. They are going nuts not understanding how our country is letting this happen.
View Quote
Ask them if his Spanish sounds "Weird". As someone who speaks Spanish semi-fluently, who is deeply immersed in hispanic culture from a small child... my mom is a Spanish immigrant... and I spoke Spanish in the home....
His way of speaking Spanish sounds... odd to me. Like if I had learned that Spanish was his second language, I'd believe it.

Like its not poor Spanish, he's speaking it correctly as best I can see... but just has odd overly-annunciative manner of speaking it
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:55:12 PM EDT
[#22]

It's a Venezuelan accent and he talks like he's Chavez on a podium for effect. I can't really describe the accent, but I know it when I hear it. It's 100% distinguishable from Mexican accents.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:

Ahhh... so is it a kind of... Venezuelan version of "Trans-Atlantic accent"?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:57:07 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By JQ66:
View Quote

Aerial deportation should be a thing
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:05:32 PM EDT
[#24]
deported AND thrown out of the airplane at 20k would be more appropriate for that scum
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:37:45 PM EDT
[#25]
It would be a damn shame if he had a firearm in his hand when they catch up to him.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:47:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By 45-Seventy:
Literally the only reason why he’s being deported is because it made Bidens policies look bad.
View Quote

Current EO/ rules on seperation(s) will be interesting to see what they really do with him.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:00:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:02:21 PM EDT
[#28]
He will be back in the US next week.

Deport g them to countries who encourage them to come back,

We have to have punitive measures against Mexico and other Central/S American countries.

Hang a few of their el presidentes if we have to but these thugs coke-heads running these shit-hole countries need a boot in their ass in order for them to wise up.

It will never happen…..no matter who wins in Oct. But it needs to.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:42:45 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Ronin72:
It would be a damn shame if he had a firearm in his hand when they catch up to him.
View Quote
LOL... some of the comments on his TikTok videos are people saying in Spanish things like...

"I hope they deport him."
"I hope they shoot him."
"I hope they *KILL* him."

LMAO!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:49:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Why are we letting Venezuelan into this fascist capitalist racist country to be exploited by the rich white man.

They should immediately be returned to their communist paradise.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:54:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Brandon won't take credit for letting that guy's ass in, but he'll take credit for shipping him out.

One down, 7 million to go.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:58:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By JQ66:
View Quote
Without a parachute!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:59:53 PM EDT
[#33]

With a hole in it.
View Quote

and a bucket of chum.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:07:15 AM EDT
[#34]
I said from the beginning that he was only here to stir shit up for maduro!

Hope he trips and falls before they stuff him on the oneway back to commie land.

Partner and baby need to go with him.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:11:04 AM EDT
[#35]
He has a throw from a helicopter face!
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:12:21 AM EDT
[#36]
Talk about a punchable face.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:19:55 AM EDT
[#37]
Maduro will free him and send him back.  U-Crane needs soldiers.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:40:11 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 9:51:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By DKUltra:
I said from the beginning that he was only here to stir shit up for maduro!

Hope he trips and falls before they stuff him on the oneway back to commie land.

Partner and baby need to go with him.
View Quote

This.  Send the mom and all of his kids with him.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top