Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/3/2023 9:46:08 PM EDT

Evidently, veterans are being pushed to the back of the line while the VA is prioritizing treatment for illegal immigrants. This is beyond belief.

Been saying for years that something was up with all of this. Now we have some evidence.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 10:38:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Unfuckingbelievable!

I don’t even qualify for dental care because I’m not 100%, but these fucking shitstains get full medical & dental treatment?!

WTF?
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 11:22:27 PM EDT
[#2]
It's no longer our country. We just are the stooges who pay for everything.
Link Posted: 12/3/2023 11:52:15 PM EDT
[#3]
preparing the foundation for their preferred citizenry of generational peasants

you, your children, and your grandchildren have been replaced

one day you'll have to make a decision
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 4:56:16 AM EDT
[#4]
The context of this tweet doesn't make sense. "Claimes" are processed by the Veterans Benefits Administration and not associated with medical care but solely with disability. Medical care is provided by the Veterans Health Administration and has no claims process. An eligible Vet enrolls and gets an appointment.

I believe this tweet is meant to enrage those who don't know any better by feeding false information.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 6:49:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Your government hates you.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 7:12:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Yay, no context boomer rage bait.

Doesn't mean something isn't off, but come back with real information.
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 9:16:18 AM EDT
[#7]

If true this policy has been in effect allegedly since 2002 which means it implicates Bush and every POTUS since.

Gotta love selective outrage
Link Posted: 12/4/2023 5:39:57 PM EDT
[#8]
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vas-role-migrant-medical-care-draws-scrutiny-advocates-border-crisis-intensifies

An article on faux news goes into greater detail. I am a disabled veteran and was sent outside the VA for chemo. I was told that the VA would be responsible for filling any additional prescription that I needed during care. My case was then transferred out of network to a VA outside of my regional and my outside care provider who forwarded my scrips had to actually get on the phone with my primary Dr to have them backfilled through the local VA.

Wouldn't be a leap to think there's anything more going on than that, but, who knows? Stolen valor is a thing, and medical care is big bucks.

Not wagering a guess.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top