Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:55:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:

You know about the OJ jury comments since he died, right?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Naamah:

The court of public opinion isn’t subject to the same standards as a legal court. Never has been. That’s why people always held out that OJ killed his wife and Kasey Anthony killed her daughter in spite of the fact that they were both acquitted.

You know about the OJ jury comments since he died, right?

Haven’t followed it, no.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:59:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eurotrash] [#2]
All that prepping to protect his family but still falls to protect himself from the 3 Ds: death, destitution, divorce.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:01:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
His business is done. It revolves around firearms. The fieldcraft side was honestly what got him views and customers.

He is now a prohibited person.
View Quote

He most likely will be, but not until after he’s convicted.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:03:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Haven’t followed it, no.
View Quote

The TL;DR is basically "yeah we knew he was guilty, we was getting back justice for black folks"
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:05:28 AM EDT
[#5]

The TL;DR is basically "yeah we knew he was guilty, we was getting back justice for black folks"
View All Quotes

Haven’t followed it, no.

My shocked face:

Legal system and justice system are two very different things.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:08:47 AM EDT
[#6]

My shocked face:

Legal system and justice system are two very different things.
View Quote

"Yo Dawg we heard yall like Jury Nullification so we decided to nullify it being illegal for a brother to murder white women."
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By wookie1562:.

I guess the police get to listen to jail calls?
View Quote

Every phone call you make into or out of a detention facility is recorded, and yes, they’ll listen
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:39:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Kidnap_44:
Innocent until proven guilty.
View Quote
Lol. Not around these parts.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Usernames:
Dob glover: 1980
Dob victom: 1995 1998
View Quote

Ouch

Also, Mike Aubrey Glover
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#11]
His business is done. It revolves around firearms. The fieldcraft side was honestly what got him views and customers.

He is now a prohibited person.
View Quote

No, he's a prohibited person IF convicted on a disqualifying DV statute. Right now he's temporarily prohibited pending resolution of the case.

There's still a damn good chance the charges get dropped and he goes back to his normal thing, they get back together, and then six months from now he loses his shit again and hits her again. Statistically that's the outcome about 80% of the time IME after a DV arrest. He is by no means down and out and totally screwed legally. Honestly the single greatest risk for him right now stems from the violation charge he caught in jail - her testimony is irrelevant to the charge, and the primary piece of evidence for that act is an audio recording the agency generated themselves - it means that case can proceed independently of her quite easily. A prosecutor might not care to do so because they'd rather move on, but if they wanted to do a jury trial he's got poor odds of skating out of that part.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:54:20 AM EDT
[#12]
Mike seemed like a decent guy.  His life is effectively ruined.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 8:57:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By DefenderAO:
View Quote

How good is his lawyer? All that matters....
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:15:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By azerious58:
What a POS agent there .i failed to see malicious behavior and she waived the order anyways and he went BACK in time to listen to recordings to find a way to slap a charge on him

ETA: He was stupid for not realizing that was a no no tho
View Quote

You don't think an investigator is smart to see if a victim is coerced during a suspected domestic violence incident? It presents an incredibly bad image for him to have coordinated contact and her to waive the order right away, although it does indicate that whatever happened she's probably a lot less likely to cooperate with the prosecution.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:35:23 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By joker581:

Not talking about the crime you allegedly committed without a lawyer is the smartest course of action you can take, regardless of actual guilt.
View Quote

I'm in 100% agreement with you....

....but, in this case, Glover did the Alpha Male thing where he found a cop and began (voluntarily without a lawyer present) sharing his side of the story in great detail....before having a Moment Of Clarity (as the alcoholics say) and clamming up when asked about the part of his story ("...and after you broke down the door, as you say you did, what happened inside the bathroom?") wherein he may (or may not have) assaulted his Domestic Partner.....and that's the point that he turns from chatterbox to Lawyer-Seeking-Missile who speaks no evil.  

That's 100% going to come back to haunt him in any Court proceedings.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:39:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Fulcrum-5:

....but, in this case, Glover did the Alpha Male thing where he found a cop and began (voluntarily without a lawyer present) sharing his side of the story in great detail....before having a Moment Of Clarity (as the alcoholics say) and clamming up when asked about the part of his story ("...and after you broke down the door, as you say you did, what happened inside the bathroom?") wherein he may (or may not have) assaulted his Domestic Partner.....and that's the point that he turns from chatterbox to Lawyer-Seeking-Missile who speaks no evil.  

View All Quotes

Not talking about the crime you allegedly committed without a lawyer is the smartest course of action you can take, regardless of actual guilt.

I see that a lot with my foster kids. All about telling each and every part of a story that shows them as a hero or victim, conveniently forgetting or leaving out any detail that may show them in a not so flattering light. Extreme lack of accountability.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:42:07 AM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

Yeah this is most likely IMO, he ran his mouth for a bit then realized midway through his story he should probably shut up and get a lawyer
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:43:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By StevenH:
Call 911. “I think my girlfriend is having a mental health crisis. She was screaming at the children earlier and she has locked herself and our baby in a room. I hear the bath water running. I believe she intends to harm herself and or the baby. Please hurry!”

Way better outcome for him that way
View Quote

That would be the smart play. You should take a deep breath and think it through before allowing your emotions to override your better judgment.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:48:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Women are good at setting emotional traps that will alter your life.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:49:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By CerberusTraining:
First off, a frame of reference…I am the owner of Cerberus Training Group in Washington State, and he's been on my range presenting classes the last 4+ years. I am neither defending nor persecuting him.
Have you met the man? Outside of a class? How many conversations have you had? In depth personal subjects? How many have shared a meal? How many? Invited him in to your residence? To your family? Any here met Jessica?

I highly doubt anyone here knows what actually happened, myself included. I have neither reached out to him, or him to me…not my biz. It's a sad he said/she said type of thing, which is magnified when children are involved. Is she crazy? Have there been past LE contacts at their residence? Is she on meds? Don't know, and the same can be asked of him as well.

He has stated in the past, the last girlfriend was crazy as well. Is it true? Don't know. If it is, was she that way to begin with, or did he make her that way? Don't know. Did he make this current girlfriend crazy? Don't know. Did they all make each other crazy…don't know. Many questions, very few answers.

IF he broke down the bathroom door to stop a potential harm on herself or the child in question…very good on him. Was it all done in anger…he needs to go down as anyone else should with such an incident.

Hopefully the facts will come out with court proceedings, including medical records showing how the wrist injury occurred and in what context.

Bottom line..I hope the children are not scarred by such an incident...good or bad...and no one truly knows anyone until they live with someone awhile.

I now return you to the regularly scheduled rock throwing tournament…
View Quote

It is called Tard Jousting, fellow firearms enthusiast.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:57:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By WesJanson:

No, he's a prohibited person IF convicted on a disqualifying DV statute. Right now he's temporarily prohibited pending resolution of the case.
View Quote

Unless he is indicted for the felony, he isn't prohibited. A DV protection order will prohibit him. An arrest, alone, does not meet the prohibition requirements.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Shootindave:

View Quote
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:02:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Fulcrum-5] [#23]
Originally Posted By NickPapagiorgio:

Yeah this is most likely IMO, he ran his mouth for a bit then realized midway through his story he should probably shut up and get a lawyer
View Quote

Dude has Cop Disease (likely a product of his .mil/SOF background and all the LE training/associating he might do these days), where he feels he can "talk" to the "guys" and they'll go with him if he uses all the Professional Terminology to control the narrative.  

You see 90% of the cops who've just Fucked Up do this ("So, the Subject, who is large for an 8yo girl, was uncooperative, forcing me to deploy my Taser directly to her face, 3 times....despite my use of low tones and deescalating language, she continued to move whenever I engaged the Tazer...."), usually while the other cops on scene try to subtly get them to STFU because someone's got a live bodycam on.....then they suddenly clam up and want their Union Guy and/or lawyer when they realize they can't Cop Talk their way to looking like they did nothing wrong.

Glover tried this, and couldn't manage to STFU and act like a normal civilian ("I'm not just another perp! I'm an Insider!!! I worked for the C-I-A!!!!") until he had conclusively shot himself in the foot.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#24]

Dude has Cop Disease (likely a product of his .mil/SOF background and all the LE training/associating he might do these days), where he feels he can "talk" to the "guys" and they'll go with him if he uses all the Professional Terminology to control the narrative.  

You see 90% of the cops who've just Fucked Up do this ("So, the Subject, who is large for an 8yo girl, was uncooperative, forcing me to deploy my Taser directly to her face, 3 times....despite my use of low tones and deescalating language, she continued to move whenever I engaged the Tazer...."), usually while the other cops on scene try to subtly get them to STFU because someone's got a live bodycam on.....then they suddenly clam up and want their Union Guy and/or lawyer when they realize they can't Cop Talk their way to looking like they did nothing wrong.

Glover tried this, and couldn't manage to STFU and act like a normal civilian ("I'm not just another perp! I'm an Insider!!! I worked for the C-I-A!!!!") until he had conclusively shot himself in the foot.
View All Quotes

You're not wrong.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:12:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Appears to be the case but time will ultimately tell here.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:13:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Shootindave] [#26]

View All Quotes

Are you having a stroke?

Why do so many people have such strong opinions concerning randos from Youtube? Just turn off the videos. Lol
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:18:08 AM EDT
[#27]

Are you having a stroke?

Why do so many people have such strong opinions concerning randos from Youtube? Just turn off the videos. Lol
View All Quotes

Are you having a stroke?

Are YOU having a stroke?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:20:23 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By UV18:

Unless he is indicted for the felony, he isn't prohibited. A DV protection order will prohibit him. An arrest, alone, does not meet the prohibition requirements.
View Quote

Isn't he charged with violating a protective order as well? That would mean there's a protective order in place. That makes him a prohibited person, even if it's temporary.

Also, bail conditions (when he gets them) will undoubtedly bar him from possessing firearms while they're active. I'd assume he will be on bail conditions until they indict him for the felony DV charges.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:24:02 AM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

100%.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:31:07 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By cone256:

Seems to be more in the mil community than the whole social media thing.
View Quote

I think it’s a combo. The macho “I’m a gun fighting instructor, I’ll kick your ass!” Combined with all those people in their chats and emails calling them daddy and all kinds of other strange shit. It gives them a complex. They start to believe there own hype and bullshit.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:45:06 AM EDT
[#31]
This guy looks like an alcoholic.  Hard to think of any good reason to break down a door and break thr bones of someone much smaller than you.  Admitted to what he did, so....guilty.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:48:36 AM EDT
[#32]
So is his book now on Sale?  Should have been "Prepared" for dating shitty people half your age.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 10:57:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By StevenH:
Call 911. “I think my girlfriend is having a mental health crisis. She was screaming at the children earlier and she has locked herself and our baby in a room. I hear the bath water running. I believe she intends to harm herself and or the baby. Please hurry!”

Way better outcome for him that way
View Quote

Yep. Doing ANYTHING physical, breaking stuff, pushing, holding down, hitting whatever, your partner, will take you to jail. Not fair but that's reality.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:04:21 AM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

We only see his public persona.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:12:52 AM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Happens to cops a lot too, actually. I know of several that lost their careers this way. TBL and hero worship will get you a lot of things, but generally won't hold up to a female SO making accusations, for the most part.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:15:24 AM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

You only see everyone's public persona. Not a person on the planet would like for the entire public to see things they did/said when they were at their worst. Everyone is capable of doing things they later regret in the heat of stress/emotions/anxiety/alcohol/etc.

I don't follow this guy or know much about him. But I've been to this rodeo before many times, as a lawyer.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:16:31 AM EDT
[#37]

View All Quotes

Haven’t followed it, no.

Shocked.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:16:52 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Does that mean men are good at being overly emotional in their reactions?

I kid, i kid…
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:19:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By Capt-Planet:

Isn't he charged with violating a protective order as well? That would mean there's a protective order in place. That makes him a prohibited person, even if it's temporary.

Also, bail conditions (when he gets them) will undoubtedly bar him from possessing firearms while they're active. I'd assume he will be on bail conditions until they indict him for the felony DV charges.
View Quote

I read the docs and didn't see that part in there about violating the TPO.

DV cases are a mess. When the crazy comes out, get out.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:20:38 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By SnazSleepWalker:
This guy looks like an alcoholic.  Hard to think of any good reason to break down a door and break thr bones of someone much smaller than you.  Admitted to what he did, so....guilty.
View Quote

She was naked. Kid was naked. And he was concerned she was going to harm the kid in the bathroom. Could be a valid reason.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:23:04 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:

All these vet bros are douchebags to the highest order.

Pat Mac: pro gun control
Tool Kennedy: pro gun control
BRCC: pro democrat
Glover: wife beater

I’m probably missing some, but these guys are all clowns.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
Originally Posted By GutWrench:
All these guys eventually go down in flames.

All these vet bros are douchebags to the highest order.

Pat Mac: pro gun control
Tool Kennedy: pro gun control
BRCC: pro democrat
Glover: wife beater

I’m probably missing some, but these guys are all clowns.

What?!? What gun control has Pat supported? I haven't viewed his channel in quite a while so I must have missed something.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:23:28 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

The shit he says and posts online is embarrassing as hell.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:24:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: sporter] [#43]
hEs A gOoD gUY!

Not surprised people are defending this shit bird behavior.   Lmao
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:32:55 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By LawyerUp:

Happens to cops a lot too, actually. I know of several that lost their careers this way. TBL and hero worship will get you a lot of things, but generally won't hold up to a female SO making accusations, for the most part.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LawyerUp:

User name checks out
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:39:07 AM EDT
[#45]
What an odd first post in such an odd thread to introduce your companys presence on the glorious Arfcom.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CerberusTraining:
First off, a frame of reference I am the owner of Cerberus Training Group in Washington State, and he's been on my range presenting classes the last 4+ years. I am neither defending nor persecuting him.
Have you met the man? Outside of a class? How many conversations have you had? In depth personal subjects? How many have shared a meal? How many? Invited him in to your residence? To your family? Any here met Jessica?

I highly doubt anyone here knows what actually happened, myself included. I have neither reached out to him, or him to me not my biz. It's a sad he said/she said type of thing, which is magnified when children are involved. Is she crazy? Have there been past LE contacts at their residence? Is she on meds? Don't know, and the same can be asked of him as well.

He has stated in the past, the last girlfriend was crazy as well. Is it true? Don't know. If it is, was she that way to begin with, or did he make her that way? Don't know. Did he make this current girlfriend crazy? Don't know. Did they all make each other crazy don't know. Many questions, very few answers.

IF he broke down the bathroom door to stop a potential harm on herself or the child in question very good on him. Was it all done in anger he needs to go down as anyone else should with such an incident.

Hopefully the facts will come out with court proceedings, including medical records showing how the wrist injury occurred and in what context.

Bottom line..I hope the children are not scarred by such an incident...good or bad...and no one truly knows anyone until they live with someone awhile.

I now return you to the regularly scheduled rock throwing tournament
What an odd first post in such an odd thread to introduce your companys presence on the glorious Arfcom.

I'm not sure why stating that nobody here knows the whole truth and that he hopes the facts come out in court is an odd post.  There are a lot of people condemning Glover w/o knowing the facts, so someone calling for people to wait until we have the facts seems common sense.  I've never met Glover, but I've represented enough people in similar situations to know that what is alleged by one part in the initial police report isn't always what happened.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:41:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By UV18:

She was naked. Kid was naked. And he was concerned she was going to harm the kid in the bathroom. Could be a valid reason.
View Quote

Crazy naked female and child or not. He was fucked the moment he violated the protection order. Doesnt matter if she was wearing a clown costumes and carrying a hammer.

He thought the law didn’t pertain to him and now he will find out.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:46:57 AM EDT
[#47]

Are you having a stroke?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#48]
I though he had a wife and three kids?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:50:45 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Mercworx:
I though he had a wife and three kids?
View Quote

He has 2 or 3 with an ex wife and 1 with the current cray cray GF, IIRC
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 11:55:10 AM EDT
[#50]
No dog in the fight, but the memes are already happening and they're good.

Page / 9
Top Top