Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:21:56 PM EDT
[#1]
When the choice is to kiss the ring, or not, kissing the ring can be a safer option than not.

Ron kissed the ring.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:23:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 6:25:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can’t have Prez and VP candidate from the same state.
View Quote

Wonder if Trump moves back to NY now that they believe the state is in play.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:00:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

100% No one that calls him a RINO or swamp creature has been able to tell me what he has done that he deserves that label. And living here, I know that's all bullshit.

I've heard folks say his donors are all swamp creatures, yet Trump just met with him to get those donors and supporters on his side.
View Quote

What cracks me up is watching the cult call every single elected official Rinoswampuniparty, then Trump comes out a couple days later endorsing those same Rinoswampuniparty.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:05:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Technically, you can.

Practically, no.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:07:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
DeSantis should hold off for four years and lead the ticket.
View Quote

We don’t have 4 years
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:15:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

That didn't stop Bush 2 and Cheney, who were both from Texas......Cheney just changed his residence to Wyoming.

DeSantis doesn't want to be VP and has been very clear about that, especially so given the way Trump will throw his best people "under the bus."
DeSantis does want to be the front runner come '28 though and isn't about to burn any bridges.
The meeting site as chosen by DeSantis and Trump came-----a real indication as to who is "holding the cards" in this situation.
Trump definitely wants DeSantis' fund raising list and $-raising ability & will do just about anything to get help relative to this aspect.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
When the choice is to kiss the ring, or not, kissing the ring can be a safer option than not.

Ron kissed the ring.
View Quote

LoL..No Ron did not kiss the ring.  Trump want's Ron's donor network money.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:17:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Ron kissed the ring.
View Quote

Has DeSantis released a statement?

Because we all know Trump would never twist reality with his characterization of the meeting.. right?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:27:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Pretty simple. DeSantis gets more national attention and following. With MAGA behind him in 28, skies the limit.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Ya’ll are nuts. Its gonna be Nimrata Haley. Stop kidding yourselves.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 7:59:38 PM EDT
[#12]
Ron was smart to swallow his pride and kiss the ring.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:07:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Sounds like DeSantis is back on the MAGA TRAIN.
View Quote

Or, Trump needs money.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:09:46 PM EDT
[#14]
DeSantis can’t be the VP pick because then they cannot have FL’s 30 EC votes.  Not only would DeSantis be dumb to hook his wagon to Trump it’s not tenable as there is no path to victory without FL and most likely no path to victory cuz it’s Trump.

Quoted:
Are you okay? We're discussing his possible VP pick. He has to pick somebody, he's the Republican Nominee.
View Quote

No one with half a brain is taking that spot.  Kristi Noem may have until she admitted to killing a dog she didn’t’ like.  I guess she’d be perfect then.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:16:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
It's not a cult.  It's totally not a cult.
View Quote

Bless your simple heart
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Sounds like DeSantis is back on the MAGA TRAIN.
View Quote

Yup. Ron kneeled and kissed the ring.

He's Trumps little ho now. He needs to hit the street and earn bigly, or Trumps pimp hand will smack him up.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Good, I like to read stuff like this. Stop the infighting and unite against the common enemy.

That being said, Desantis should stay right here where he is needed. Turn the state even more red. He’ll have his chance at POTUS again.
View Quote

The problem is with Trump it’s hard to tell the difference between the enemy and ourselves.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Maybe asking Ron to be head of the DOJ.  He was a JAG Officer.  That would be sweet.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:28:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
DeSantis can't be the VP pick because then they cannot have FL's 30 EC votes.  Not only would DeSantis be dumb to hook his wagon to Trump it's not tenable as there is no path to victory without FL and most likely no path to victory cuz it's Trump.

No one with half a brain is taking that spot.  Kristi Noem may have until she admitted to killing a dog she didn't' like.  I guess she'd be perfect then.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
DeSantis can't be the VP pick because then they cannot have FL's 30 EC votes.  Not only would DeSantis be dumb to hook his wagon to Trump it's not tenable as there is no path to victory without FL and most likely no path to victory cuz it's Trump.

Quoted:
Are you okay? We're discussing his possible VP pick. He has to pick somebody, he's the Republican Nominee.

No one with half a brain is taking that spot.  Kristi Noem may have until she admitted to killing a dog she didn't' like.  I guess she'd be perfect then.
This actually came up with Cheney, who was living in Texas when Bush asked him to be VP. Cheney just got a DL from Wyoming and apparently that was enough. Obviously in this case it would have to be Trump doing the move, it's unlikely to happen for several reasons but hardly impossible.  

I was initially against any sort of Trump/RDS ticket, but if Trump fucked off to MAL and played golf for four years except for the occasional photo op with foreign leaders while RDS ran everything before running in his right, I wouldn't be all that upset.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

What cracks me up is watching the cult call every single elected official Rinoswampuniparty, then Trump comes out a couple days later endorsing those same Rinoswampuniparty.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

100% No one that calls him a RINO or swamp creature has been able to tell me what he has done that he deserves that label. And living here, I know that's all bullshit.

I've heard folks say his donors are all swamp creatures, yet Trump just met with him to get those donors and supporters on his side.

Oklahoma lol drop mic
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:34:24 PM EDT
[#21]
my name is reek meme

Politics are just the worst.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:43:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Posts like this will almost make watching Trump lose again worthwhile.

Make sure you come back with all your bravado the day after the election.
View Quote
I don't give a shit if he wins or not. It's been the same bullshit every four years since I have been old enough to pay attention. The most important election of our lifetime! The country wont survive four more years of Carter, Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Trump, Obama, Biden. Bla Bla Bla.... Yet here we are. Same old bullshit just different names. I'll vote for trump because he didn't fuck it any worse than any of the rest of them and he's is entertaining as hell. Never_Trumpers crying are just a bonus.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top