BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By glklvr:

It was fine for me. No login, no registration.

ETA: just we t to the linked site again with no problems. Screengrab: the first biker managed to swerve out of the way. A panel truck just passed to the left and it was on a curve so there was like zero warning.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/33962/Screenshot_20240511-113232-781_png-3211557.JPG
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By glklvr:
Originally Posted By Girthrockwel:
Is there a way to see the video without having to pay some shitty website $20?

It was fine for me. No login, no registration.

ETA: just we t to the linked site again with no problems. Screengrab: the first biker managed to swerve out of the way. A panel truck just passed to the left and it was on a curve so there was like zero warning.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/33962/Screenshot_20240511-113232-781_png-3211557.JPG

Obviously the collision was not the biker's fault.  But it looked like the second biker in that shot has his foot down like he was afraid of leaning the bike over to swerve.  That and he didn't slow down much in the video.  A MSF course might of helped him dodge the truck.  Counter steering and good brake technique are important skills to have.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 2:58:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Look in his eyes, he is the Road Captain now.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 3:00:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By BigDeeeeeeee:
Why wasn’t he dragged out of the cab and beaten to death?
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:31:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By akethan:

Who is letting them in the country?
View Quote

We are, not our government we are allowing them in this country.

If 10% of conservatives would simply protest in every single big liberal city in this country, shutting the city down for business due to the crowds, and let anyone who will listen know that we're not going back to work or stopping the protest until the border is secured and nobody is coming into this country. If we really find our balls, we'll also demand they start deportation right now and give them a month or we'll be back until they start moving them in large numbers.

Violence doesn't have to happen to fix our problems, just do what the left does, but peacefully and in much larger numbers.

I'll await the excuses why people can't do it, and yes, I would 100% do it, but I'd be a fool to do it alone.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:33:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not watching good American's killed by a piece of shit that shouldn't be in this country.

This has nothing to do with race either, I don't care if they're purple.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By zukguy:
I'm not watching good American's killed by a piece of shit that shouldn't be in this country.

This has nothing to do with race either, I don't care if they're purple.
View Quote

I don't care if it does have to do with race.

We (the people who feel that 50's-early 60's, hell 80's America, was pretty damned great!) have to get over this knee-jerk reflex of being scared that someone might say we're racist.

Probably a topic for another thread, another time.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:40:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Has an IN! gif been posted yet?
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:44:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Wineraner:

I don't care if it does have to do with race.

We (the people who feel that 50's-early 60's, hell 80's America, was pretty damned great!) have to get over this knee-jerk reflex of being scared that someone might say we're racist.

Probably a topic for another thread, another time.
View Quote

My point was that these assholes shouldn't be in our country, and I don't care what race they are.

Pretty cut and dry, but I think we're on the same page, I just wasn't very clear because this stuff pisses me off.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:50:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By CS223:
There are truck drivers like you that no longer want to drive because of the proliferation of unqualified and dangerous 3rd world idiots that come here and get a work visa to drive.
View Quote

This. I remember when truckers were Americans and generally good at their job.

A local garage here refused to service a truck that came in. Had a family from some shithole country living in it. They literally cut a shithole in the floor pan so they could just squat and drop a duece while rolling down the highway. We need a hard ass leader to get this filth out of our country.
Link Posted: 5/11/2024 7:53:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Of Michigan…..riiiiight.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top