BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Posted: 3/27/2024 1:49:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: fadedsun]
Entitled 18-Year-Old Causes Complete Chaos During Arrest

The officer had insane levels of patience.

Holy crap.

Basically 10 minutes of “I want to talk to my case worker” and “ma’am please step out of the car” and it gets spicy.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:52:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Things did not work out for her.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:57:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Huh, weird, "social workers" are supposed to be able to Jedi mind trick everyone and thus there's no need to get police involved...
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 1:59:51 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm soooo glad that I retired last year.....sooooo glad.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:01:34 AM EDT
[#4]
lmfao.  That shit is gold
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:09:26 AM EDT
[#5]
It no longer pays to be a 5-0
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:14:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Lol. I don't know why I find these so funny. Props to the officers for being patient and respectful. I hope she heals from whatever trauma led her here.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:15:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SehfTTwwYrM

Holy crap.

Basically 10 minutes of “I want to talk to my case worker” and “ma’am please step out of the car” and it gets spicy.
View Quote
About 40 years ago I may or may not have seen a female officer handle  a chic like that with a open hand slap to the mouth and then get cuffs applied. Chic stopped being a obnoxious little bitch real fast.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:24:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Not enough taser and pepper spray. Should have tasered her until her brain got jump started.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:35:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Wish these youtube videos provided the name and later charges.

I'm always curious what charges get dropped because she happens to be an 18 year old woman as opposed to a man.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:44:54 AM EDT
[#10]
Very sad.

For her to have that much energy for so long - its pretty clear she was having a severe episode.

I hope she get the help she needs. And i hope that cops can one day just have a magic button they can press to put people like this to sleep. Really thats the only safe way to handle such things.

In Australia, the hospital would have probably admitted her, put her into a padded room and sedated her.

Then arrest her when she calms down.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:45:12 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cyblade:
Not enough taser and pepper spray. Should have tasered her until her brain got jump started.
View Quote

I am surprised they didnt shock her,  she earned it several times.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:46:23 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By skankwhisperer:
Very sad.

For her to have that much energy for so long - its pretty clear she was having a severe episode.

I hope she get the help she needs. And i hope that cops can one day just have a magic button they can press to put people like this to sleep. Really thats the only safe way to handle such things.

In Australia, the hospital would have probably admitted her, put her into a padded room and sedated her.

View Quote

Its obvious she is mentally ill or has fried her brain with drugs. It is really sad.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:48:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Gamma762] [#13]
Kinda surprised they didn't just sedate her at the hospital and admit her as a psych patient. They apparently wanted her out of their building just like the state worker wanted her out of her car. Don't know that I blame them. She's probably a frequent flier at the ER just like at the jail.

Something else occurred to me. Instead of a tiny female, imagine if it was a 6'4" man on drugs. Because that was George Floyd. Who, just like her, kicked his way out of being put in the back of a police car and had to be restrained on the ground. If Minneapolis had those expensive restraint things he would have died from the OD while they were struggling to get him wrapped up.

I wonder how many millions of taxpayer dollars have been spent on those restraint things because of the Floyd hoax.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:50:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Wolfy42:

I am surprised they didnt shock her,  she earned it several times.
View Quote

Needed a dart gun.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 4:50:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pesty] [#15]
That cop has indeed insane levels patience. My blood pressure is through the roof just watching, taze that bitch
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:13:22 AM EDT
[#16]
I wonder if this is a way to shame the suspect.  Especially, since the charges are normally dropped.

However, in this case there is some serious mental illness going on.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:24:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Surf:
I wonder if this is a way to shame the suspect.  Especially, since the charges are normally dropped.

View Quote

She's got a case worker for a reason as an adult.

At 18 I was in college and chasing girls.

I didn't need a case worker. I needed a leash.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:32:45 AM EDT
[#18]
That cop has WAY more patience than I'd have had. After asking for the 2nd or 3rd time and her not complying, I'd have had her ass out of the car and on the ground in cuffs. Probably a good reason I was never a cop.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:36:28 AM EDT
[#19]
Thats what happens when you're never told NO as a child and your parents treat you as your buddy.  

My mom would have slapped the taste out of my mouth 10 years earlier.  And at her age i was paying my own way through college and working 2 jobs.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:36:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Saw that a while back.

If she would just calm down and act okay there would be guys to take her.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:42:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Lemme know when the boobs flop out
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:49:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Put her in a 3rd world society where no one is going to put up with her shit and I'd bet her attitude would, for the most part, self correct very quickly. People act out as much as they do here simply because they can and they know it. If there were no kid gloves to coddle them, no courts to kiss their ass, and no case worker to hand them money, they would die, get the shit kicked out of them a few times, or learn to behave themselves.

There is a reason why we have so many nutters in the US and it's because they can be nutters without much recourse by others.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:01:02 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

I'm always curious what charges get dropped because she happens to be an 18 year old woman as opposed to a man.
View Quote

And there's the rub. If this were a man he'd have been beaten black and blue, charges with resisting, battery on an officer, along with every other trumped up charge they can think of and nobody will bat an eyelash because at the end of the day nobody gives a shit about what happens to men and young men
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:10:47 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By s707bw:
About 40 years ago I may or may not have seen a female officer handle  a chic like that with a open hand slap to the mouth and then get cuffs applied. Chic stopped being an obnoxious little bitch real fast.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SehfTTwwYrM

Holy crap.

About 40 years ago I may or may not have seen a female officer handle  a chic like that with a open hand slap to the mouth and then get cuffs applied. Chic stopped being an obnoxious little bitch real fast.

Hysterical woman in Airplane
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:12:43 AM EDT
[#25]
She is high as !@#%
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:33:25 AM EDT
[#26]
Quit 3 years ago after 13 years.  Best decision ever
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:43:05 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:

View Quote

Thats the most disheartening aspect that these individuals still never face consequences.  These vids lure us in with the promise of karma finally getting dispensed but in the end it always ends with “all charges dropped”.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:00:56 AM EDT
[#28]
One wap across the top of the head with a baton solves most of that.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:07:56 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By BCPVP:
Huh, weird, "social workers" are supposed to be able to Jedi mind trick everyone and thus there's no need to get police involved...
View Quote
This post should be getting more attention.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:26:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Wobblin-Goblin] [#30]
You don't understand. She was rightfully upset because he wasn't wearing his Ukraine Flag ribbon.

Having said that, 7/10.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:27:39 AM EDT
[#31]
I just thought it was sad.  An eighteen year old with mental health issues and likely low IQ, with nowhere to go, getting put out on the street.  I'm sure she's scared shitless.   I'm not condoning her actions, but I can sympathize with her situation.  I spent eight years hearing my wife's stories about situations like this.  I couldn't have handled that when I was that age.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:32:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: vaughn4380] [#32]
I see this a lot in my job. Caseworker appears to be a youth services caseworker and the brat even asks at one point to be taken to the youth services office. Brat probably turned 18 recently and is no longer eligible for youth services after that, thus the caseworker telling her to get out of car and mentioning the age to the officer.

Bouncing around the system as a young teen with no consequences for poor behavior has taught her to respond how you see in the video. She will most likely amount to nothing and continue to be a drain on society. Not to defend the brat, but she most likely has never been taught how to respond like an adult.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:32:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Jetpig:
One wap across the top of the head with a baton solves most of that.
View Quote

The old fashioned tune up.  In the days before body cams I bet perps like this showed up at booking with some bruises and a magically more compliant attitude.  

The reason this behavior and mental issues is so prevalent is because we allow it.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:32:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Make PR-24's Great Again!

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:36:47 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Surf:

We used to have insane asylums.  I'm more familiar with the less nutty side of things like downs, but isn't this exactly what we can expect when you can't treat the clinically insane like they are clinically insane?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:51:59 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:53:20 AM EDT
[#37]
She went non-stop for over 2 hours.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:53:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
I just thought it was sad.  An eighteen year old with mental health issues and likely low IQ, with nowhere to go, getting put out on the street.  I'm sure she's scared shitless.   I'm not condoning her actions, but I can sympathize with her situation.  I spent eight years hearing my wife's stories about situations like this.  I couldn't have handled that when I was that age.
View Quote

Seemed like she's pretty, I can fix her.  

Just kidding.  Same thing, I thought it was really sad too.  Her friend was probably just some dude banging her, and doesn't want to deal with her.  

She just turned 18 and probably is scared shitless as she had nowhere to go.  I don't think it was an act that she was irrationally lashing out in a way to the cop, a male authority figure.  She's probably been abused.  She's a poster child for mental institutions.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:58:59 AM EDT
[#39]
"LeaveA".  "NowA"
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:00:18 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By wc22312:
Saw that a while back.

If she would just calm down and act okay there would be guys to take her.
View Quote

It sounded like she couldn’t keep a job at “Dreams” in El Paso.
I assume it’s a strip bar.

If she could not be an asshole she could make good money in a tit flop.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:01:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Biden voter.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:03:36 AM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:06:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Her father abandoned her early and she doesn't have brothers as siblings.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:08:10 AM EDT
[#44]
About 40 years ago I may or may not have seen a female officer handle  a chic like that with a open hand slap to the mouth and then get cuffs applied. Chic stopped being a obnoxious little bitch real fast.
View Quote

Years ago we had ways of dealing with BS like that back in TX, too.

H
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:14:41 AM EDT
[#45]
"I had trauma to my head" yes, but that was a long time ago and you're still completely retarded.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:18:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By d16man:
Mental illness on display
View Quote
This
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:19:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By skankwhisperer:
Very sad.

View Quote

Magic button is calling EMS and administration of 2mg Haldol....  I speak this as we would frequently get this call to assist cops for psychotic Pt's. Another reason I am glad I have retired.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:22:55 AM EDT
[#48]
We need more social workers........ that's the ticket
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#49]
Anyone have her number?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:26:58 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By thorshammerblow:
Anyone have her number?
View Quote

87?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 6
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top