User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:05:07 AM EDT
[#1]
No...

...I'll be voting against FUCK joe biden
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:08:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Not that it makes a real difference if I vote or not, because my state will overwhelmingly vote for Trump, which I appreciate.

But I have never missed an election in the last 41 years.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:09:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:10:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Trump is the most rightward viable candidate, so yes as we all should.
View Quote

Just look at how well daddy bush & little bush turned out...

...your point is understood, but we're getting fucked no matter which way this election turns out. We'll have to wait & live to see how bad it'll be
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:10:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Respectable.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do I want to? No...

Will I? Yes...

Respectable.

same here.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:12:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Pretty much the way I feel. I thought he was a pretty good president with the deck stacked against him. As a good human being......not so much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Do I want to? No...

Will I? Yes...

Pretty much the way I feel. I thought he was a pretty good president with the deck stacked against him. As a good human being......not so much.

This is not a job for a "good" human being in 2024. They would be eaten alive by the monsters opposing them.

This is the job for an unrelenting prick.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:26:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Of course, I'm not an America hating commie.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:28:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Of course, who the hell else would you vote for?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:29:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Hell yes, I vote republican.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:35:21 AM EDT
[#10]
We're at 14% commie leftists in the poll. I am proudly not one of them.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:03:33 AM EDT
[#11]
I'll vote for whoever is on the ballot that isn't a dem that might have a chance. Problem being that's probably President trump.. let's say by some miracle he is elected. It will be another 4 years of shitshow by the left of impeachment or even possible assassination attempts. Nothing will ever be allowed to be done. It will be much worse than his first term.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:06:02 AM EDT
[#12]
Of course.

As of this post 95 members in a gun site are voting blue, third party or not voting. How nice.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:17:47 AM EDT
[#13]
14.63% commi filth in here.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:18:41 AM EDT
[#14]
Yes... for all the good it will do.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:26:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Nope.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:43:07 AM EDT
[#16]

I you aren't voting for Trump, your mental health illness is getting the best of you. There is no other alternative...either you vote Trump to stay free or you condone the B ullshi T.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:46:08 AM EDT
[#17]
I don’t really have choice, do I? So, yes. Not that it matters in VA, it’s going Blue based solely affluent, suburban women voting for abortion.

This whole thing is dumb. We’re beyond saving at this point. Trump is a buffoon by any objective measure and, but not for the cult of personality crowd, he should never have gotten the nomination. This election should have been a slam dunk win, but somehow we can’t find one other decent candidate who (1) knows how to effectively message and campaign, (2) isn’t a grifting RINO sell-out, and (3) puts the needs of US voters first. This shouldn’t be hard but it’s apparently impossible within the bounds of a 2-party system.

If he somehow manages to overcome his negative image and unrestricted cheat by mail, he’ll be a lame duck on day one. There will be no “revenge” and he’ll be sued or impeached over and over again until the end of his term.  You won’t be getting deportations (even though it’s needed). You won’t be getting an overhaul of our justice department and intelligence agencies (even though it’s needed).  You won’t be getting an overhaul of our voting process (even though it’s needed).  

The retirements in Congress, as intended by the GOP, will push complete control to the Democrats and the slow march towards Marxism will roll on unimpeded.

Rant over.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:55:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Poll fail.  Choices should be Vote for Trump and No, I'm an idiot.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:57:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

...your point is understood, but we're getting fucked no matter which way this election turns out. We'll have to wait & live to see how bad it'll be
View Quote
We'll get fucked but Trump will use a reasonably sized lubed dildo whereas Biden will go in dry with a cactus.  Choosing the cactus is a major fetish for nearly half the country.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don’t really have choice, do I? So, yes. Not that it matters in VA, it’s going Blue based solely affluent, suburban women voting for abortion.

This whole thing is dumb. We’re beyond saving at this point. Trump is a buffoon by any objective measure and, but not for the cult of personality crowd, he should never have gotten the nomination. This election should have been a slam dunk win, but somehow we can’t find one other decent candidate who (1) knows how to effectively message and campaign, (2) isn’t a grifting RINO sell-out, and (3) puts the needs of US voters first. This shouldn’t be hard but it’s apparently impossible within the bounds of a 2-party system.

If he somehow manages to overcome his negative image and unrestricted cheat by mail, he’ll be a lame duck on day one. There will be no “revenge” and he’ll be sued or impeached over and over again until the end of his term.  You won’t be getting deportations (even though it’s needed). You won’t be getting an overhaul of our justice department and intelligence agencies (even though it’s needed).  You won’t be getting an overhaul of our voting process (even though it’s needed).  

The retirements in Congress, as intended by the GOP, will push complete control to the Democrats and the slow march towards Marxism will roll on unimpeded.

Rant over.

View Quote

10/10
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:08:00 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

You’re being too kind.
View Quote

Facts....
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:09:09 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Of course.

As of this post 95 members in a gun site are voting blue, third party or not voting. How nice.
View Quote

I'll be voting Libertarian. A vote for the "uni-party" will change nothing.

Accountant
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:13:46 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:18:46 AM EDT
[#24]
Depends on the local items on the ballot. If I have some local issues that need my attention. I will vote. If not I’m riding this one out.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:24:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Accountant
View Quote
You can call Trump many things, but uniparty is definitely not one of them.

How will a vote for the Libertarian candidate change anything?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:25:35 AM EDT
[#26]
...hz
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:55:09 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Do I want to? No...

Will I? Yes...
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:57:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
We'll get fucked but Trump will use a reasonably sized lubed dildo whereas Biden will go in dry with a cactus.  Choosing the cactus is a major fetish for nearly half the country.
View Quote

Sir I must admit that I like you anal ogy.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:00:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If he’s on the ballot as the GOP candidate, yes.
View Quote

At this point, i dont give a fuck who they put on the ballet. They are royally trying to fuck that guy just because.

Come On Pookie Let's Burn This MotherF'er Down
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:03:36 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Trump is the most rightward viable candidate, so yes as we all should.

Ayup
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:05:51 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Accountant

Depends on whether you focus on his rhetoric or his tangible actions.  
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:07:27 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Reminds of 16. Trump Would get like 60% really far out from the election, and slowly close the it up on this site til he hit about 90-95%
View Quote

Pollsters lie.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:12:18 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

I didn’t vote for Trump the first time, I voted for the Supreme Court. Anything I got above and beyond that was gravy. The second time, I definitely voted for him.

No president is going to be a choir boy, and you don’t want him to be. A choir boy isn’t going to fuck people over when it’s time to put Americans first, he’s going to look for International Consensus while our competitors and enemies snicker and bend us over.

The only difference between Trump and any other politician is that the media industrial complex has a laser focus on using their dirt to ruin him vs. control him like they do other politicians.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:06:11 PM EDT
[#34]
I thought we voting for Biden now since right wing MAGA is in collusion with Russia to interfere with the elections.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 1:42:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
His four years of big spending and government growth says otherwise.  

If a large enough number of people vote third party the major party that gets affected most by it is more likely to adopt new policy in their platform.    As it stands third party votes are the only votes that can actually change the direction of the two big parties and this change the direction of the country .   If your representatives keep ignoring what you want and you keep voting for them guess what they are gonna keep doing?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 4:44:38 PM EDT
[#36]

What is this suppose to mean?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#37]
I want every opportunity to avoid what is coming, maybe an elected pissed off trump will clean house and cause a big setback to the communists that they will not recover from

if not, then we are no worse iff than another 4 years of the Dementia in Chief and who ever is really running this country into the toilet.

Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:24:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Anyone that doesn't is voting for 12 million more illegals to be welcomed in.  Which would make them an idiot.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:24:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Was I for him at first this go around. No.

Will I vote for him? You damn right. I’ll be first in line.

I’ve never been a fence sitter.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:30:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Do you remember when Guam tipped over?

Guam is part of the usual USPS circuitous route for all letters and parcels traveling more than 100 miles within CONUS.  In the water near where Guam tipped over, they found another 8.7 million mail-in ballots marked for Joe.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#41]
The very fact that the establishment is trying to destroy him and prevent him from running should be enough to vote for him
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 7:40:41 PM EDT
[#42]
The Biden voting nope's were predictable.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 10:55:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
The very fact that the establishment is trying to destroy him and prevent him from running should be enough to vote for him
View Quote

It's currently the only reason I MIGHT vote for him.   I think at the end of the day he will leave us in a worse position with more democrat control if he can even win.  But the fact that they are throwing all these bullshit charges at him makes me want to vote for him anyways just to spite the system
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 11:26:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Nope.  We can’t go back. Switching presidents won’t change the economic collapse. It will just shift the blame even harder to Republicans.  Plus Congress is more important to control than the White House.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nope.  We can’t go back. Switching presidents won’t change the economic collapse. It will just shift the blame even harder to Republicans.  Plus Congress is more important to control than the White House.

Quoted:
why vote. The good for nothing people counting will
just manipulate the results. You cannot vote anymore.

Da, comrades, I too am demoralized, Iowa Oblast will elect Biden no matter what I do, so vote doesn't matter.

Quoted:
I thought we voting for Biden now since right wing MAGA is in collusion with Russia to interfere with the elections.

You forgot "biolabs" and "globohomo".
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:20:16 AM EDT
[#45]
Friday morning bump
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:25:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:27:25 AM EDT
[#47]
Voting for the letter R.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:29:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Trump has my vote.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:29:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

It's currently the only reason I MIGHT vote for him.   I think at the end of the day he will leave us in a worse position with more democrat control if he can even win.  But the fact that they are throwing all these bullshit charges at him makes me want to vote for him anyways just to spite the system
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Personally I think it’s all theater, and what you describe doing as a result is the goal and the main reason why he won the primaries.

Let’s also not forget that the MSM has been creaming their panties keeping him on the tube.  

One should wonder if it wasn’t for the theatre charges and the MSM keeping him front and center on the tube, would he even be the R nominee at this point.   I highly doubt it.

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 9:32:08 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If a large enough number of people vote third party the major party that gets affected most by it is more likely to adopt new policy in their platform.    As it stands third party votes are the only votes that can actually change the direction of the two big parties and this change the direction of the country .   If your representatives keep ignoring what you want and you keep voting for them guess what they are gonna keep doing?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly.  

The theater charges and the MSM keeping him front and center are both means to rile up support for trump.  What is a psyop?

The fact is ‘they’ got more than they could ever dreamed of with trump during his first term. ‘They’ want more of that.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top