Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/28/2024 4:19:04 PM EDT
https://www.dailywire.com/news/tennessee-venue-to-host-trans-day-of-vengeance-event-days-after-covenant-shooting-anniversary
Tennessee Venue To Host ‘Trans Day Of Vengeance’ Event Days After Covenant Shooting Anniversary

Last year's 'Trans Day of Vengeance' gatherings were cancelled after transgender-identifying woman shot up Nashville school
By  Luke Rosiak•Mar 27, 2024   DailyWire.com

A Tennessee music venue is hosting a “Trans Day of Vengeance” concert just days after the one-year anniversary of the deadly shooting at The Covenant School, in which a transgender-identifying woman killed three children and three adults, apparently out of ideological fury.

A flyer promoted by several bands says that the Graveyard Gallery in Murfreesboro is hosting the concert on March 31, and using it to raise money for a group that provides gender reassignment surgery. The shooting occurred on March 27, 2023, at the Christian school in Nashville, less than an hour away.

The party comes with Nashville schools in high alert because of the potential for violence on the anniversary of the shooting. The shooting last year came as radical transgender activists rallied for a “Trans Day of Vengeance” on the same day that year, with the Trans Radical Activist Network (TRAN) saying, “The time is now, enough is enough.”

President Joe Biden in 2021 recognized March 31 as the “Transgender Day of Visibility,” which trans activists changed to “vengeance.” Whether that Day of Vengeance may have spurred the timing of the child-killer’s act is unknown because authorities have refused to release her manifesto.

The flyer for this year’s event says “all proceeds will be donated to Point of Pride” and that the bands include Dumpster Pussy, Dru The Drifter + The Back Alley Hookers, Boy Clothes, Spinning Lodge, and the Oitakus. It says the event is presented by Boro Fondo, a “music, art, and bike fest” that is advertising the show and asking attendees to “bring new or used chest binders to donate to Point of Pride.”

“Point of Pride mails gender affirming garments to trans and gender-diverse people who cannot afford or otherwise access them,” a poster on Boro Fondo’s Instagram page says. “Shipping is free. Point of Pride provides funding towards surgery, hormone replacement therapy, and permanent hair removal services.”

Graveyard Gallery did not return requests for comment. Nor did Spinning Lodge or the Oitakus.

Boro Fondo told The Daily Wire that while its event calling for “vengeance” may “sound frightening,” nobody associated with the event “is planning any actual violent acts.”

“It does sound frightening, especially considering the tragic event from last year,” it said in an email to the Daily Wire. “Our hearts go out to the affected families, and you’ll find many trans people from TN denounced what this person did. However, it is merely a play on ‘Trans Day of Visibility’ which is the day on which the show is taking place.”

“Our ‘vengeance’ is simply existing despite the immense adversity trans people face in Tennessee every day,” it added. “We would like to stress that nobody associated with us is planning any actual violent acts.”

TRAN’s website for last year’s event included violent rhetoric, quoting trans activist Sylvia Rivera who said, “I remember when someone threw a Molotov cocktail, I thought, ‘My god, the revolution is here.'”

The 2023 event in Washington, D.C. was cancelled at the last minute — not out of respect for the slain children, but because “the safety of our trans community is first priority” and there was a “flood of raw hatred directed towards the trans community after the Tennessee shooting.”

Transgender activists aim to get “vengeance” for what they imagine is a “genocide” against them. However, that genocide does not exist, according to Department of Justice statistics.

Transgenders were the victims of 271 hate crimes in 2021, most of them minor, with the exception of two murders and two rapes. Seventy were “intimidation,” and 37 were vandalism. Half of the offenders were black.

Based on the FBI data, a black person’s chance of being the victim of a hate crime in a given year is 98 in a million, a Jewish person stands a 109 in a million chance. The likelihood of a transgender person is less than half of that, a rate similar to the one for Muslims.
Members of the Selected First Motorcycle Club join others in prayer at a makeshift memorial for victims of a shooting at the Covenant School campus, in Nashville, Tennessee, March 28, 2023. - A heavily armed former student killed three young children and three staff in what appeared to be a carefully planned attack at a private elementary school in Nashville on March 27, 2023, before being shot dead by police. Chief of Police John Drake named the suspect as Audrey Hale, 28, who the officer later said identified as transgender.

The national TRAN group, which is not known to be affiliated with the Murfreesboro concert, was led by an individual who “came out as a lesbian at age 29 and as a transgender man at age 50,” as well as another who said  “What motivated me to start TRAN was the fact I was bullied to the point where I attempted to end my own life. The person that bullied me was a fellow member of the LGBTIA+.”

The Virginia chapter was led by Bo Belotti, who once worked for Elizabeth Guzman, a Democrat Virginia state lawmaker.

This piece was updated to include comment from Boro Fondo.
Read more in:

Tennessee,Terrorists,The Covenant School,Transgender
View Quote

A Tennessee music venue is hosting a “Trans Day of Vengeance” concert just days after the one-year anniversary of the deadly shooting at The Covenant School, in which a transgender-identifying woman killed three children and three adults, apparently out of ideological fury.

A flyer promoted by several bands says that the Graveyard Gallery in Murfreesboro is hosting the concert on March 31, and using it to raise money for a group that provides gender reassignment surgery. The shooting occurred on March 27, 2023, at the Christian school in Nashville, less than an hour away.

The party comes with Nashville schools in high alert because of the potential for violence on the anniversary of the shooting. The shooting last year came as radical transgender activists rallied for a “Trans Day of Vengeance” on the same day that year, with the Trans Radical Activist Network (TRAN) saying, “The time is now, enough is enough.”

And in a total "I'm joooooooooking" response to the DW

Boro Fondo told The Daily Wire that while its event calling for “vengeance” may “sound frightening,” nobody associated with the event “is planning any actual violent acts.”

“It does sound frightening, especially considering the tragic event from last year,” it said in an email to the Daily Wire. “Our hearts go out to the affected families, and you’ll find many trans people from TN denounced what this person did. However, it is merely a play on ‘Trans Day of Visibility’ which is the day on which the show is taking place.”

“Our ‘vengeance’ is simply existing despite the immense adversity trans people face in Tennessee every day,” it added. “We would like to stress that nobody associated with us is planning any actual violent acts.”

These people want the trans version of george floyd so riots can kick off so bad that it's palpable.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:27:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I forget the exact handles but JPN and arowneragain may have some more local knowledge of this mess.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going just to see Dumpster Pussy, should be good.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:43:28 PM EDT
[#3]

Looks like DP is doing their part to groom.  Nice children friendly album cover.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:44:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Odds on it being cancelled?

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:47:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Degenerates and groomers.

Anything else I type will get me a ban.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:49:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Insanity is a terrible burden to bear.

So is abject evil.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:53:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#7]
Nashville, Murfreesboro and Memphis is/are/will be the Satan's Anus of Tennessee - like Atlanta is to Georgia.

ETA:

My buddy asks: "When is the staunch conservative Republican government of Tennessee including the governor, gonna force the release of the Tranifesto?"
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:54:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Murfreesboro, why does that ring a bell?

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:57:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cpt_Kirks:

View Quote

Fair to Midland. I doubt it will happen in Murfreesboro, but we’ll see.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:58:15 PM EDT
[#10]
I predict it will be canceled due to “threats of violence “
A go fund me will be set up since it will get lots of media attention after being canceled due to “threats”.   This will raise more money than a bunch of mediocre bands and dismal attendance would have provided.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:59:16 PM EDT
[#11]
Everybody sure forgot about that tranifesto .
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:59:44 PM EDT
[#12]

View Quote
It's where mtsu is, of course a college town is full of weirdos.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:01:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#13]
The fact they are doing this on Easter is a great example of why a lot of people hate this LGBTQ freak show bullshit, and it’s mentally ill, pedo inclined freaks.

because it’s not live and let live / please leave us alone to do our thing / “ why do you care what  people do in the privacy of their bedrooms “, because its not private, it’s used as a weapon , it’s forced upon people who do just “ want to be left alone to do their thing “, it’s shoved in your face, shoved into your wife’s and kids faces in locker rooms and bathrooms, it’s offensive, disgusting, it’s legally forced upon you, bake that cake / I’m not bob anymore, call me sally or be fired / face legal issues via government even though I’m a 300lb fat assed, sweaty, bearded, hairy man in a dress  , specifically shoved into / onto sensitive religious holidays as a fuck you to traditional people and their beliefs, shoved into your young children’s safe spaces, schools, library reading hour, taught to young children as legitimate lifestyles, including how it’s done, buttsex details, etc when children shouldn’t be taught anything about sex at that age, much less devient, unnatural lifestyle choices etc in school that are pure mental illness and attention whoring with extremely high chance of suicide for anyone taking that path.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:02:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By Woodsman20:

Looks like DP is doing their part to groom.  Nice children friendly album cover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujEhn8XTPcM
View Quote

Well if I recall the stats correctly,  there's like a 40% chance they won't make the show. So there's that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:09:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#15]
Originally Posted By buck19delta:
The fact they are doing this on Easter is a great example of why a lot of people hate this LGBTQ freak show bullshit, and it’s mentally ill, pedo inclined freaks.

because it’s not live and let live / please leave us alone to do our thing / “ why do you care what  people do in the privacy of their bedrooms “, because its not private, it’s used as a weapon , it’s forced upon people who do just “ want to be left alone to do their thing “, it’s shoved in your face, shoved into your wife’s and kids faces in locker rooms and bathrooms, it’s offensive, disgusting, it’s legally forced upon you, bake that cake / I’m not bob anymore, call me sally or be fired / face legal issues via government even though I’m a 300lb fat assed, sweaty, bearded, hairy man in a dress  , specifically shoved into / onto sensitive religious holidays as a fuck you to traditional people and their beliefs, shoved into your young children’s safe spaces, schools, library reading hour, taught to young children as legitimate lifestyles, including how it’s done, buttsex details, etc when children shouldn’t be taught anything about sex at that age, much less devient, unnatural lifestyle choices etc in school that are pure mental illness and attention whoring with extremely high chance of suicide for anyone taking that path.
View Quote

Evil attempts to pervert good at every opportunity. There are many examples of this thru out history. This is no exception.

Genesis 9:8-17

King James Version

8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,

9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with you, and with your seed after you;

10 And with every living creature that is with you, of the fowl, of the cattle, and of every beast of the earth with you; from all that go out of the ark, to every beast of the earth.

11 And I will establish my covenant with you, neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.

12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:12:59 PM EDT
[#16]
so a psycho does psycho shit, and the response is to hold events in remembrance and support of the psycho? And not, you know, in remembrance and support of the innocent children that the psycho murdered?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:13:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By PaladinM1911:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:14:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By jcduchock:
Degenerates and groomers.

Anything else I type will get me a ban.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:16:23 PM EDT
[#19]

That's a pretty impressive double-chin.  That took some work.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:17:09 PM EDT
[#20]
Motherfucker put a warning up!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:17:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: StraightShootinGal] [#21]
Originally Posted By VidaEterna:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VidaEterna:

https://www.advocate.com/gay-pride-parade/tennessee-anti-pride-law-repealed

Tennessee city ordered to give $500k to LGBTQ+ groups over ordinance that blocked Pride events over drag

"The city of Murfreesboro, Tenn., has repealed an ordinance that would have blocked Pride events as part of a settlement of a lawsuit brought by the Tennessee Equality Project, which sponsors BoroPride in the city.

Keep up with the latest in LGBTQ+ news and politics. Sign up for The Advocate's email newsletter.
Murfreesboro officials had told the TEP in late 2022 that they would not grant any more event permits to the group. Then last June, the City Council adopted an ordinance banning “indecent exposure, public indecency, lewd behavior, nudity or sexual conduct.” The city code already included homosexuality under the definition of sexual conduct.

TEP got around the prohibition by holding BoroPride last fall on the campus of Middle Tennessee State University, but it also filed a lawsuit in October challenging the ordinance and related city policies. The organization was represented by the American Civil Liberties Union of Tennessee, the national ACLU, and two private law firms, Ballard Spahr and Burr & Forman.

A judge quickly blocked enforcement of the ordinance. Then in November, in response to the lawsuit, the council removed the prohibition on homosexuality, and in December, it repealed the ordinance, which had been used in banning certain books from libraries as well.

Also as part of the settlement, announced Wednesday, the city has agreed to pay $500,000 to compensate for harm done to the TEP, plus attorneys’ fees, and accept and process any future permit applications submitted by the group. City Manager Craig Tindall, who had issued the ban on TEP permits, will not be allowed to review any of the applications."

ETA:

I'm hoping Candace Owens, a former Daily Wire employee, "Conservative", resident of Tennessee, and fighter of Conservative values - gets on this immediately (with or without Matt Walsh - a current Daily Wire employee, "Conservative" and Tennessee resident)!!!!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:17:11 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

It's a pseudo-religious supremacist cult.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:17:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bulldog1967] [#23]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:18:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PROFESSORCHAOS] [#24]
The fact they are doing this on Easter is a great example of why a lot of people hate this LGBTQ freak show bullshit, and it's mentally ill, pedo inclined freaks.

because it's not live and let live / please leave us alone to do our thing / " why do you care what  people do in the privacy of their bedrooms ", because its not private, it's used as a weapon , it's forced upon people who do just " want to be left alone to do their thing ", it's shoved in your face, shoved into your wife's and kids faces in locker rooms and bathrooms, it's offensive, disgusting, it's legally forced upon you, bake that cake / I'm not bob anymore, call me sally or be fired / face legal issues via government even though I'm a 300lb fat assed, sweaty, bearded, hairy man in a dress  , specifically shoved into / onto sensitive religious holidays as a fuck you to traditional people and their beliefs, shoved into your young children's safe spaces, schools, library reading hour, taught to young children as legitimate lifestyles, including how it's done, buttsex details, etc when children shouldn't be taught anything about sex at that age, much less devient, unnatural lifestyle choices etc in school that are pure mental illness and attention whoring with extremely high chance of suicide for anyone taking that path.
View Quote
Indeed. In my early/mid twenties I considered myself a Libertarian, but I abandoned it during the 0bama years. I came to the realization that while Libertarianism sounds great on Internet forum debates, it doesn't work in real life because "they" will absolutely not leave you alone. They have every intention of imposing their will on you and rubbing it in your face.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:19:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Vengeance?  For what?

It was one of their own troons that decided to violently attack innocents with wanton violence.  That troon was removed from society because it was broken and decided to violate the most basic and important natural law.

Fucking ingrates.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:20:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
I forget the exact handles but JPN and arowneragain may have some more local knowledge of this mess.
View Quote

I don't have any info.

I just read about it here this morning. Sickos.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:21:38 PM EDT
[#27]
They should nuke the entire site from orbit.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:24:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Dumpster Pussy full show drum cam- 6/30/23
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:26:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#29]
Originally Posted By StraightShootinGal:

https://www.advocate.com/gay-pride-parade/tennessee-anti-pride-law-repealed

Tennessee city ordered to give $500k to LGBTQ+ groups over ordinance that blocked Pride events over drag

"The city of Murfreesboro, Tenn., has repealed an ordinance that would have blocked Pride events as part of a settlement of a lawsuit brought by the Tennessee Equality Project, which sponsors BoroPride in the city.

Keep up with the latest in LGBTQ+ news and politics. Sign up for The Advocate's email newsletter.
Murfreesboro officials had told the TEP in late 2022 that they would not grant any more event permits to the group. Then last June, the City Council adopted an ordinance banning “indecent exposure, public indecency, lewd behavior, nudity or sexual conduct.” The city code already included homosexuality under the definition of sexual conduct.

TEP got around the prohibition by holding BoroPride last fall on the campus of Middle Tennessee State University, but it also filed a lawsuit in October challenging the ordinance and related city policies. The organization was represented by the American Civil Liberties Union of Tennessee, the national ACLU, and two private law firms, Ballard Spahr and Burr & Forman.

A judge quickly blocked enforcement of the ordinance. Then in November, in response to the lawsuit, the council removed the prohibition on homosexuality, and in December, it repealed the ordinance, which had been used in banning certain books from libraries as well.

Also as part of the settlement, announced Wednesday, the city has agreed to pay $500,000 to compensate for harm done to the TEP, plus attorneys’ fees, and accept and process any future permit applications submitted by the group. City Manager Craig Tindall, who had issued the ban on TEP permits, will not be allowed to review any of the applications."
View Quote

I didn't mean they couldn’t physically have it in Murfreesboro, if enough of them show up there is nothing any one of us can really do to stop it. I meant that I don’t think it will ultimately take place in Murfreesboro on that date. We’ll see won’t we.

We’re headed towards a clash with this garbage. They are going to bring the fight to you. Jill says we’re Nazis for not allowing LGBTQ books in school. What she means is the state should decide if your 5yo needs a penis or a vagina, regardless of what they were born with or what you have to say about it. I disagree with her and them and think that I’ll do the opposite of what it thinks or suggests. I guess I’m stubborn that way.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

So, it's a Holy War now?

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:36:44 PM EDT
[#31]
The tranny's manifesto showed that motive was more than targeting kids for being raised Christian, the freak also hated them for being "little white crackers" or something similar to that, per what was leaked from the manifesto.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#32]
I'm hosting a 'Normal People Are Shooting Back At Vengeful Trans Who Slaughtered Innocent Kids' Day.

No sign up necessary.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:43:59 PM EDT
[#33]
I remember when the push for a LGBT "civil rights movement" began some 25 years ago or so. There were a lot of predictions back then that the entire thing was a slippery slope that would eventually lead to far worse things, like a push to normalize and legalize pedophilia. It was a wild prediction back then. Of course, such predictions were aggressively denied at the time. They just wanted to love who they wanted to love in the privacy of their own bedrooms. With full legal recognition and protections, of course. Society relented and caved in to the demands.

Fast forward 25 years. The wolf has now shed the sheep's clothing. As predicted, we are witnessing a full push to legalize and normalize degenerate things like pedophilia and the troon movement. Dangerous mental illness is on full display, and now in full control of society. And they have made it clean they are, in fact, coming for the children. They have infiltrated the education system from top to bottom and are going full-court press on indoctrinating the kids. The problem with the normals having fallen asleep at the wheel is that it's allowed the deviants to take control of everything. Which they have. I think, as a society, we're going to come to regret that.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:44:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AmericanPeople] [#34]
https://www.facebook.com/borograveyardgallery/

629-201-1441
[email protected]
517 West Main Street Ste. C Murfreesboro, TN 37129

I will be emailing them shortly and calling tomorrow about supporting violence prone mental freaks.

I will probably activate my super secret anonymous stealth burner phone to call them.  Yes...better safe than having to put up with freaks calling me back on my normal phone.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:39:41 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

I do believe Buck gets it.  well said, sir.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:54:55 PM EDT
[#36]
The going to keep pushing for normalization unless America shoves them back into the fucking closet where they belong.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:59:01 PM EDT
[#37]
The devil works in mysterious ways...
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Would be a shame if.....
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:03:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By racer934:
Vengeance?  For what?

It was one of their own troons that decided to violently attack innocents with wanton violence.  That troon was removed from society because it was broken and decided to violate the most basic and important natural law.

Fucking ingrates.
View Quote

Hale is seen by these people as a hero because it "took the fight to the enemy".
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:04:06 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

It's a dumpster town with a college that let's everyone in that doesn't make the other bigger state schools
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:07:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Day of vengeance.

So they plan on killing more children?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:11:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Belfry_Express] [#42]
Originally Posted By feudist:
Motherfucker put a warning up!

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/7B500869-8AB1-4044-81FD-E5C3A9C8C9B9-149.gif
View All Quotes

you need AP rounds to get through that blubber. bayonets wont do the job
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:15:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:28:14 PM EDT
[#44]
They're going to release that manifesto any day now! Just have to redact some important info to protect the innocent!

I'm so over this shit. Thankfully it was leaked, however they were looking hard and heavy for the leaker to punish. Can't have that truth getting out there.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:31:01 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

10/10 rant, preach it brother.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:45:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By TheLASwamp:
I remember when the push for a LGBT "civil rights movement" began some 25 years ago or so. There were a lot of predictions back then that the entire thing was a slippery slope that would eventually lead to far worse things, like a push to normalize and legalize pedophilia. It was a wild prediction back then. Of course, such predictions were aggressively denied at the time. They just wanted to love who they wanted to love in the privacy of their own bedrooms. With full legal recognition and protections, of course. Society relented and caved in to the demands.

Fast forward 25 years. The wolf has now shed the sheep's clothing. As predicted, we are witnessing a full push to legalize and normalize degenerate things like pedophilia and the troon movement. Dangerous mental illness is on full display, and now in full control of society. And they have made it clean they are, in fact, coming for the children. They have infiltrated the education system from top to bottom and are going full-court press on indoctrinating the kids. The problem with the normals having fallen asleep at the wheel is that it's allowed the deviants to take control of everything. Which they have. I think, as a society, we're going to come to regret that.
View Quote
I live in Jerry Fallwell land. People made fun of and criticized Jerry for what he was saying in the 90s to early 00s.
I was a teen then and didnt really care about gays. Im not religious so I always thought Jerry was full of shit.

20ish years later Im still not really religious but Im all like damn. Maybe that fucker was on to something.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:56:24 PM EDT
[#47]
https://www.dailywire.com/news/tennessee-venue-to-host-trans-day-of-vengeance-event-days-after-covenant-shooting-anniversary
Tennessee Venue To Host ‘Trans Day Of Vengeance’ Event Days After Covenant Shooting Anniversary

Last year's 'Trans Day of Vengeance' gatherings were cancelled after transgender-identifying woman shot up Nashville school
By  Luke Rosiak•Mar 27, 2024   DailyWire.com

President Joe Biden in 2021 recognized March 31 as the “Transgender Day of Visibility,” which trans activists changed to “vengeance.” Whether that Day of Vengeance may have spurred the timing of the child-killer’s act is unknown because authorities have refused to release her manifesto.

The flyer for this year’s event says “all proceeds will be donated to Point of Pride” and that the bands include Dumpster Pussy, Dru The Drifter + The Back Alley Hookers, Boy Clothes, Spinning Lodge, and the Oitakus. It says the event is presented by Boro Fondo, a “music, art, and bike fest” that is advertising the show and asking attendees to “bring new or used chest binders to donate to Point of Pride.”

“Point of Pride mails gender affirming garments to trans and gender-diverse people who cannot afford or otherwise access them,” a poster on Boro Fondo’s Instagram page says. “Shipping is free. Point of Pride provides funding towards surgery, hormone replacement therapy, and permanent hair removal services.”

Graveyard Gallery did not return requests for comment. Nor did Spinning Lodge or the Oitakus.

TRAN’s website for last year’s event included violent rhetoric, quoting trans activist Sylvia Rivera who said, “I remember when someone threw a Molotov cocktail, I thought, ‘My god, the revolution is here.'”

The 2023 event in Washington, D.C. was cancelled at the last minute — not out of respect for the slain children, but because “the safety of our trans community is first priority” and there was a “flood of raw hatred directed towards the trans community after the Tennessee shooting.”

Transgender activists aim to get “vengeance” for what they imagine is a “genocide” against them. However, that genocide does not exist, according to Department of Justice statistics.

Transgenders were the victims of 271 hate crimes in 2021, most of them minor, with the exception of two murders and two rapes. Seventy were “intimidation,” and 37 were vandalism. Half of the offenders were black.

Based on the FBI data, a black person’s chance of being the victim of a hate crime in a given year is 98 in a million, a Jewish person stands a 109 in a million chance. The likelihood of a transgender person is less than half of that, a rate similar to the one for Muslims.
Members of the Selected First Motorcycle Club join others in prayer at a makeshift memorial for victims of a shooting at the Covenant School campus, in Nashville, Tennessee, March 28, 2023. - A heavily armed former student killed three young children and three staff in what appeared to be a carefully planned attack at a private elementary school in Nashville on March 27, 2023, before being shot dead by police. Chief of Police John Drake named the suspect as Audrey Hale, 28, who the officer later said identified as transgender.

The national TRAN group, which is not known to be affiliated with the Murfreesboro concert, was led by an individual who “came out as a lesbian at age 29 and as a transgender man at age 50,” as well as another who said  “What motivated me to start TRAN was the fact I was bullied to the point where I attempted to end my own life. The person that bullied me was a fellow member of the LGBTIA+.”

The Virginia chapter was led by Bo Belotti, who once worked for Elizabeth Guzman, a Democrat Virginia state lawmaker.

This piece was updated to include comment from Boro Fondo.
Read more in:

Tennessee,Terrorists,The Covenant School,Transgender
View Quote

https://dw-wp-production.imgix.net/2024/03/vengeance-poster-584x576.png

And in a total "I'm joooooooooking" response to the DW

These people want the trans version of george floyd so riots can kick off so bad that it's palpable.
View Quote

It would be a real shame if the extremely large Muslim population of Murfreesboro decided to pay a visit to this tranny clusterfuck.  A real shame, I tell ya...  
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:59:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JPN] [#48]
View Quote

Freedom of Information Act lawsuit to get the trannyfesto released is still pending.  It was on hold while the issue of whether or not the lobby group formed by some of the parents should have any input on the case was appealed, but it looks like that was resolved with a ruling that they can voice their opinions on the matter in the courtroom.  If my memory isn't off, the next court date for the FOIA lawsuit is set for April 17th, and I think the court also told the FBI that they had to turn over what evidence they had for the judge's confidential revue.

The lobby group formed by the parents is still using Nashville news media to spread lies about gun control proposals, and they apparently still have me on their damn email list as a member supporting their cause, when I've never even made an attempt to contact them, let alone join them.  I guess that's my punishment for leaving a comment on the state legislature's website, pointing out that holding a special session (last summer) was a waste of time.

What else do you want to know?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#49]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By xerxes2695:
Originally Posted By PaladinM1911:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/129671/IMG_1478-3172103.jpg

See what I told you, LOL.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:03:08 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

College town with a city council that seems to really, really want to be the next Brentwood.  Scandals involving corruption (contracts awarded without bothering with the bid process, just for starters) in the news in recent years.  They jumped on the red light camera fad and played around with the timing on the yellow lights, at the intersections that had cameras, to increase the number of "tickets" they could mail out for running the light.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top