Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2024 2:22:56 PM EDT
Anyone here still play Tarkov? I’m looking for some others to play with but the last discord I was in is basically dead at this point
Link Posted: 2/14/2024 9:25:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I would be interested
Link Posted: 2/17/2024 7:38:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Same if anyone wants to play any.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:55:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I regularly play, but at slightly odd hours.

I would be interested in a arf discord.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 8:35:10 PM EDT
[#4]
The latest version of the co-op mod just dropped today. It's on Tarkov .14 which has all/most of the latest stuff like vaulting.
Link Posted: 3/17/2024 11:53:41 PM EDT
[#5]
To all here, I made a server. Send me a DM to me on here and I will send you an invite.

Not sure if there are other Discord servers going for other games on Arfcom right now but other game channels can be added as needed to give the server more volume, which is actually preferable.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:43:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I play on the grunt life gaming discord regularly. Wouldn't mind some others to play with.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 7:24:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Have they fixed the insecure net code and cheating issues?

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kharn:
Have they fixed the insecure net code and cheating issues?

Kharn
View Quote

Every single online game has a cheater problem.  There's even cheaters in PVE games like Hell Divers 2.  It's never going to go away.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top