Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/23/2024 7:33:54 PM EDT
Dude. I have no favorites.

250 and 450

i want #27 to win one.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 8:43:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Going to the races tomorrow in Arlington. Can't wait!
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 8:55:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm still stuck in the days of Mike Larocco, McGrath, Carmichael, Lusk, Windam, Reed, Vuilleman, Emig, Huffman, and Pastrana. Those were amazing times to watch those guys and I miss it.

These new kids are pretty damn fast though.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 9:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ElectricEye:
View Quote

Sweet
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 9:07:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: boolzi] [#4]
Originally Posted By TheYellowThing:
Dude. I have no favorites.

250 and 450

i want #27 to win one.
View Quote

I’m interested in laninivich but i doubt he will top 10. Danger boy will be great if he doesnt break himself…450, i like the cowboy cause he’s seems like a good dude and i think i did a race with his dad but i dont think he will podium much. Its pretty much Jett Lawrence’s to lose.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 9:12:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By WIZZO_ARAKM14:
I'm still stuck in the days of Mike Larocco, McGrath, Carmichael, Lusk, Windam, Reed, Vuilleman, Emig, Huffman, and Pastrana. Those were amazing times to watch those guys and I miss it.

View Quote

I stopped watching before the 4 stroke evolution. Jeff Eming was my favorite. Always thought Carmichael was a douche.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 9:15:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Pulling for Forkner to win the East Coast championship
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 9:17:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I want Jett to win just to keep upsetting the apple cart.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 9:19:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Pulling for the cowboy on the 450’s
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 9:20:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ElectricEye:
View Quote
Lucky! Have fun.

Loved seeing Kenny get that win. Would love to see Malcolm get one. This year has been awesome so far.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 2:05:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tortilla-flats] [#10]

View Quote
Oh sweet summer child.

Hurricane Hannah & Marty Smith.
Jeff Ward was an up and coming punk kid.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 11:22:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Pulling for cowboy and el hombre on the 450’s.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 11:31:09 AM EDT
[#12]
what channel have you had the best luck catching the races fellas?
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 11:42:44 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By airbender:
what channel have you had the best luck catching the races fellas?
View Quote

I got peacock specifically for it. But you can catch snipits and some streams on youtube.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 5:45:03 PM EDT
[#14]
I watch solely for deegan to wad it and jet to have an incident like last race with macadoo
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#15]
thnx,  yea ,  f   deegan clan
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

I still watch, but 4-strokes have made it less interesting
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 6:59:03 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

Not a deegan fan? I didn’t like Brian back in the metal mulisha days. I like Hayden’s full send attitude. He’s going to win or break something.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By luckypunk:
I watch solely for deegan to wad it and jet to have an incident like last race with macadoo
View Quote

Could you imagine being Anderson and having a kid 10 years younger than you grab your helmet and yank you in on the track.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:11:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By tortilla-flats:
Oh sweet summer child.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Oh sweet summer child.

Along with Glover, Bell, Johnny O Show, Rick Johnson, and my favorite of all Magoo!

Later in life when vintage racing became a thing I got to meet, hang out and even get on the track with Jim Pomeroy.

Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:11:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By boolzi:

Could you imagine being Anderson and having a kid 10 years younger than you grab your helmet and yank you in on the track.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By luckypunk:

They would have had to pry me off him with a crowbar, damn the fine(not a Hombre fan)

Long term I wonder what that much doping will do to his body(if the dirt or another rider(Friese/Barcia) doesn't do it first, and he's far from the only one[hint: watch the lap times across the top 20 in both mains, its even worse in GNCC]).
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:14:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Tomac not so competitive this year.  Achilles or age?
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:18:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Not a deegan fan? I didn’t like Brian back in the metal mulisha days. I like Hayden’s full send attitude. He’s going to win or break something.
View All Quotes

Fuck the Deegans.  Brian chumped out and chose to get arrested the night before when he knew Pastrana would beat him(dont remember which X Games it was) and lost any respect for Haiden when he got protested at LL a year or so ago and his daddy/Star made it go away for him by threatening the kid who protested into dropping it.

I'm not a Lawrence fan at all(I think he's bad for the sport overall) but at least they weren't born into the sport with the golden spoon rammed in their asses, can respect that part of what the family had to do to make it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:21:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Amazingly stacked 450 field this year.  I keep rooting for Hand to make a 450 main as he lives pretty close by.

Jett is an amazing talent on a 450.

Kenny looks beyond good this year.  He's super smooth.  Watched him in person in Detroit and he does things in the bike no one else does.  If he gets a great start and Jett doesn't, there won't be many who can hang with him.

Sexton is going to be close all year.  I think if he gets enough confidence it'll be a shootout every week.

Anderson rides a bit ragged but man he's fast.

Plessinger is more of a racer than a qualifier.  He seems to believe in himself this year.  If he gets to the front, he's tough.

Hunter Lawrence is the one to watch.  He's quiet and lets his riding speak for itself.  Steady acclimating to the 450, he looks better each week.

I too would love to see Mookie get a W.

Webb is always tough but he and Tomac seem to be having set up issues this year.  Yamaha looks a bit stiff from watching both their bikes in person in Detroit.  It's not suspension completely but the frame just seems to be a bit harsh and very slightly unsettling the bike.

Barcia can't find a setup this year.

Justin Cooper keeps showing brilliance but can he put it together for 20 minutes +2?

Tomac is riding great for having destroyed his Achilles not even 12 months ago.  We will see how he does at Daytona.  That track brings out his best and you'll really see how he compares to the whole field there.

Friese is a clown, but fast.  I haven't figured out if he's a just a hazard to others or just dang hard to pass.  He will probably somehow decide the championship with his antics.

Seriously deep field this year.  Even the guys not making the main are insanely good riders.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:22:17 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:26:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: basselope22] [#25]

View Quote

#MeToo

I'm way out of date on such things.

I miss the "Speed" TV network back in the day with all the good stuff.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:29:55 PM EDT
[#26]
I don't have peacock, have to wait until Sunday night when it's replayed on CNBC on YouTube tv.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:30:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By basselope22:

#MeToo

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By basselope22:

#MeToo

This, I'm a mega KDub fan boi

McGrath is the indoor goat, always will be
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:37:46 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By HDLS:
I don't have peacock, have to wait until Sunday night when it's replayed on CNBC on YouTube tv.
View Quote

Theres a couple of channels that load it on youtube as it goes.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By mech4matsnova:

Fuck the Deegans.  Brian chumped out and chose to get arrested the night before when he knew Pastrana would beat him(dont remember which X Games it was) and lost any respect for Haiden when he got protested at LL a year or so ago and his daddy/Star made it go away for him by threatening the kid who protested into dropping it.

I'm not a Lawrence fan at all(I think he's bad for the sport overall) but at least they weren't born into the sport with the golden spoon rammed in their asses, can respect that part of what the family had to do to make it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mech4matsnova:

lol, i forgot about that Brian bitch move.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:09:03 PM EDT
[#30]
450 1 gate drop
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:31:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Meh...
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:45:38 PM EDT
[#32]
View Quote

FuckPeacock and the never ending premium TV shit.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 8:55:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone else's audio just cut in half?

F Peacock
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 10:41:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Forkner crashing out is a game changer for Danger Boy. That crash looked brutal.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 11:10:09 PM EDT
[#35]
If forkner doesn't have a broken neck/ shoulder I'll be amazed, Deegan V Mcadoo from here on out
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 11:18:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Wrap up said Forkner went to the hospital with a broken shoulder.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By AKSU:
Forkner crashing out is a game changer for Danger Boy. That crash looked brutal.
View Quote

He was thrown across the concrete like a ragdoll. The dude is fast but just cant maintain.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 8:10:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Slvrktman:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Slvrktman:

Worst streaming service, EVER!  
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 8:41:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: moto932] [#39]
I’ve never really cared for Forkner but I’ve found myself pulling for him because I feel so bad for the guy. That was a nasty one.

I agree that Peacock streaming is trash.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 9:41:19 AM EDT
[#40]
As far as peacock, it works for watching supercross which is why i got it. I hope they have the outdoor too.. And i understand, this is arfcom, nothing will ever be good enough.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#41]
My biggest complaint is there rewinding and fast forwarding features. Main picture freezes, no small pictures by the time bar at the bottom when rewinding or fast forwarding, the how fast the time jumps when you just want to rewind a short amount. VCRs have better features just by showing the picture while doing either.
Link Posted: 2/25/2024 12:50:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By moto932:
My biggest complaint is there rewinding and fast forwarding features. Main picture freezes, no small pictures by the time bar at the bottom when rewinding or fast forwarding, the how fast the time jumps when you just want to rewind a short amount. VCRs have better features just by showing the picture while doing either.
View Quote

That is something i get aggravated with.
Link Posted: 3/2/2024 10:53:30 PM EDT
[#43]
This track is ugly
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:13:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Did the Monstery Energy start chick get hit in the 450 main?

Wtf?!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:14:45 PM EDT
[#45]
After the hole shot  even.

CW2 hit her?
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:21:50 PM EDT
[#46]
WTF was she doing on the course? If tits were brains.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:24:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Come on Tomac!
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 11:32:14 PM EDT
[#48]
Deegan is a kook.

The kid rides like a fucktard.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 7:39:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Oh sweet summer child.

View Quote

I'm almost 40 and certainly don't feel like a kid anymore
Link Posted: 3/26/2024 1:19:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Did any of you watch the races last weekend?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Supercross 2024 (Page 1 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top