Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By jtb33:
So why did he sign it, then?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By jtb33:
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

He claims his NDA was for life. The non compete was just for a couple years but the non-disclosure agreement was forever and he wants his free speech right back.

So why did he sign it, then?

How would I know. I'm not saying he shouldn't be bound by it or that he should be as there's exceptions to things. I don't know like I said I'm not taking his side I don't think there's any good guys here.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:52:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 96Ag:
When a court orders you to preserve evidence, you kind of have to do that. Notice of the court order should have been provided to Ring. If she failed to do it, I believe that would put her in contempt, correct?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:
Originally Posted By Gator:

They also claim that she destroyed all the other ring camera footage against a court order to turn it over.  That and the facts have me leaning over to SC's side.  He's probably an asshole to some degree, but I could understand some of it if his wife was just a lying, manipulative cunt which all the evidence suggests.  I'm assuming that's why she would destroy all the other Ring video, because there's footage that showed her in a bad light and nothing supporting her.

Ring only keeps footage for 180 days.  Did she really physically "destroy" all the footage, or was it simply lost due to being older than 180 days?

Did Steven not have access to the Ring account?  His house and his cameras, but only she had a login?

Ring also permanently deletes all footage if you cancel the subscription plan or if the subscription plan expires.  How do we know he didn't cancel the subscription plan to lock her out of the account, or closed a bank account and didn't update the payment method on Ring, and in the process lost all of the footage?

When a court orders you to preserve evidence, you kind of have to do that. Notice of the court order should have been provided to Ring. If she failed to do it, I believe that would put her in contempt, correct?

Downloading Ring footage is tedious and absolutely retarded.

You have to download 60 second clips, one at a time.

Ring car camera footage is even worse, you can only download 20 second clips, one at a time.

If a judge told me to download 2,000+ hours worth, I would tell him to kiss my ass too.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#3]
A ridiculously detailed analysis of the Crowder response - It’s a DISTRACTION!
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 6:26:46 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

I'm not watching a two hour video of some nerd bloviating about internet drama.  Holy hell.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TowerTasteless:

I'm not watching a two hour video of some nerd bloviating about internet drama.  Holy hell.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TowerTasteless:

That's fine. The title is the TL;DW.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:11:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ajek:

That's fine. The title is the TL;DW.
View Quote

Except I listened to the half hour bit from the Crowder show.  There's probably some there there.  It'll play itself out in court and I'd imagine this isn't the last we'll hear of this.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:26:57 PM EDT
[#7]

He admitted on his own show that he had a "bisexual phase"

So crossdressing isn't the worst thing he's done

Or had done to him

View Quote

You don't have a "bisexual phase". There are no do overs.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 7:37:15 PM EDT
[#8]

Ring car camera footage is even worse, you can only download 20 second clips, one at a time.

If a judge told me to download 2,000+ hours worth, I would tell him to kiss my ass too.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Gator:

They also claim that she destroyed all the other ring camera footage against a court order to turn it over.  That and the facts have me leaning over to SC's side.  He's probably an asshole to some degree, but I could understand some of it if his wife was just a lying, manipulative cunt which all the evidence suggests.  I'm assuming that's why she would destroy all the other Ring video, because there's footage that showed her in a bad light and nothing supporting her.

Ring only keeps footage for 180 days.  Did she really physically "destroy" all the footage, or was it simply lost due to being older than 180 days?

Did Steven not have access to the Ring account?  His house and his cameras, but only she had a login?

Ring also permanently deletes all footage if you cancel the subscription plan or if the subscription plan expires.  How do we know he didn't cancel the subscription plan to lock her out of the account, or closed a bank account and didn't update the payment method on Ring, and in the process lost all of the footage?

The thing is Crowder knew it was Ring footage. If they wanted it they could have let Ring know.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 8:26:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I wouldn't give Stephen Crowder the steam off of  my piss .
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:15:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By jon101st:

View Quote

yup. gay is gay.  You can't be a little gay
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:32:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By wyomingnick:

She may be a greedy bitch. I don't in any way think she's entitled to all the money or full custody.

It appears there's ample evidence even if circumstantial though that Steven is a massive dick. Not just for anything to do with his wife but also for dealings with his employees. Only amplified by the fact he seems to come across as a very condescending arrogant person.

That's why I say they're probably both part of the problem.

I could be wrong that's just my gut feeling.

View Quote

I'm sure he, (Steven,) is very likely a very unpleasant person to be around. Assuming him treating people like dogshit is 100% that still doesn't justify the man being railroaded by his wife and her family. The marriage didn't work now you two have kids to deal with and try to make their lives as normal as possible. He offered 5mil providing he has some custody, that's more than a fair deal for her and as she even stated, better than the court would award. She's angling for more "freedom" whatever that means.

Per a brief comment from Steven, sounds like an agreement has been reached so I guess we'll find out soon. Both of them need to be introspective and work on themselves it seems but the real asshole (IMO,) is Jared. That dude can go fuck himself injecting into a messy divorce in effort to ensure Steven never saw his kids. Thanks beyond fucked up....
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:36:42 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By jon101st:

View Quote

I don't know what the hell the OP is referring to but Steven never made that claim. What he strikes me is an insecure Fratboy that enjoys potty humor. We've all had that dumbass friend mooning people and drawing dicks on the face of someone passed out on the couch. That's Steven in a nutshell but it doesn't make him secretly gay.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:22:36 AM EDT
[#13]
He is a psychopathic piece of shit.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 3:32:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Steven Crowder Goes To WAR With Jared

This breakdown is pretty good.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 4:44:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By EvilApplesauce:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcF-qoHUqc4

This breakdown is pretty good.
View Quote

I agree.
Link Posted: 4/3/2024 4:47:32 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
Good to know. Could Ring provide it with a court order?
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top