Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:26:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Pallas:

He'd be better off in an African country that hates America and has some dictator. He could live well.

That drug mule whiteboy is going to take the first deal offered, he's going to sing like a motherfucker. If I was him, I would be worried, about everyone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Pallas:
Originally Posted By floridahunter07:
Antigua, Barbuda, maybe the Bahamas
Tortuga, Bermuda, maybe Guatemala
Costa Rica, Chile, probably Cape Verde
... or maybe Kokomo

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/165249/diddy_jpeg-3170849.JPG

He'd be better off in an African country that hates America and has some dictator. He could live well.

That drug mule whiteboy is going to take the first deal offered, he's going to sing like a motherfucker. If I was him, I would be worried, about everyone.

Yeah drug guy better get him some witness protection program with whatever deal is offered.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By realwar:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daOfJSiu8kE
View Quote

@5:40
Looks a little suspicious
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 9:59:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DubyaB:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DubyaB:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daOfJSiu8kE

Yup

In the PDF of the filing that was posted above (really just the first 30ish pages cover it so it's not 73 pages TLDR)  it stated that he had the Drug and Gun mule that was just mentioned above getting arrested.  

Frankie Santella20:  Works alongside Brendan.  While Brendan acquires, and distributes, Mr. Combs Drugs, and Guns.  Frankie carries the money and pays for the Guns and Drugs.

She seems to be in charge of the employees:

156. According to Mr. Jones during the thirteen months he lived and traveled with Mr. Combs, he witnessed Defendant Khorram openly order her assistants to keep Mr. Combs "high" off gummies and pills18.
157. Defendant Khorram required all employees from the butler, the chef to the housekeepers, to walk around with a pouch or fanny pack filled with cocaine, GHB, ecstasy, marijuana gummies (100 - 250 mg's each), and Tuci (a pink drug that is a combination of ecstasy and cocaine).
158. It was important to Defendant Khorram to have Mr. Combs' drug of choice immediately ready when he asks for it.
159. Defendant Khorram ordered sex workers, and prostitutes for Mr. Combs.
160. Defendant Khorram ordered and distributed ecstasy, cocaine, GHB, ketamine, marijuana, and mushrooms to Mr. Combs and his celebrity guests who were present on his rented yacht, and in his homes in LA, NYC, and Miami.
 161. On multiple occasions, Defendant Khorram forced Mr. Jones to carry Mr. Combs drug pouch against his will.
162. As the Chief of Staff, Defendant Khorram was instrumental in organizing and executing the RICO Enterprise.  Defendant Khorram had the following individuals execute the following tasks for the RICO enterprise:
a. Stevie J: Recruits sex workers and attends and participates in freak offs19.
 b. Justin Combs:  Solicits Prostitutes, Underaged Girls, and Sex Workers.  Would engage in Freak Offs.
c. Brendan Paul: Works as Mr. Combs Mule.  He acquires, and distributes, Mr. Combs Drugs, and Guns.

footnotes:
18 We have a recording of this and will provide it to the court.  19 We have a video of Mr. Combs, Stevie J, and Plaintiff Jones at a strip club.  Mr. Combs is recording the video, while coaching and training Plaintiff Jones how to recruit the sex workers.  

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 10:28:47 PM EDT
[#4]
This guy will probably be the black Epstein and we'll never see this list either.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:03:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Mr. Jones - Plaintiff states....
25. Throughout his time with Mr. Combs, Mr. Jones witnessed, experienced, and endured many things that went far beyond his role as a Producer on the Love album.
 26. The claims raised in this complaint have been corroborated through witness statements, video/audio recordings, and images that Mr. Jones has in his possession.
27. Mr. Combs required Mr. Jones to record him constantly.  On several occasions, Mr. Combs took Mr. Jones cellphone and began recording himself.  As a result, Mr. Jones has secured HUNDREDS of hours of footage and audio recordings of Mr. Combs, his staff, and his guests engaging in serious illegal activity.
 28. Mr. Jones has secured irrefutable evidence of:
a. The acquisition, use, and distribution of ecstasy, cocaine, GHB, ketamine, marijuana, and mushrooms,
b. The displaying and distribution of unregistered illegal firearms,  7 Case 1:24-cv-01457   Document 1   Filed 02/26/24   Page 8 of 73
c. Mr. Combs providing laced alcoholic beverages to minors and sex workers at his homes in California, New York, the U. S. Virgin Islands1, and Florida,
d. Mr. Combs Chief of Staff, Kristina Khorram ("KK") instructing her staff to retrieve drugs so she can provide it to Mr. Combs for his consumption,
e. Christian Combs drugging and sexually assaulting a woman2,
f. Mr. Combs detailing how he planned to leverage his relationship with Bishop T.D. Jakes to soften the impact on his public image of Cassie Ventura's lawsuit,
g. Yung Miami's cousin, and or assistant sexually assaulting Mr. Jones,
h. Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. sexually harassing and assaulting Mr. Jones,
i. 'Rapper3' (REDACTED) on Mr. Combs yacht consorting with underaged girls, sex workers, and
j. 'R&B Singer4' (REDACTED) in Mr. Combs Los Angeles home consorting with underaged girls and sex workers.

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:07:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Also employed by Diddy is a IT tech.  And there are supposedly hidden cameras everywhere that may contain evidence.
Mr. Combs employs Jose Cruz as his IT director.
View Quote

167. While living and traveling with Mr. Combs, Mr. Jones discovered that Mr. Combs has hidden cameras in every room of his homes.
168. Mr. Jones believes that Mr. Combs has recordings of Defendants Lucian Charles Grainge, Ethiopia Habtemariam, as well as other celebrities, music label executives, politicians, and athletes.
 169. Upon information and belief, these individuals were recorded without their knowledge and consent, and as is the case with the homosexual sex tape of Stevie J that Mr. Combs provided to Mr. Jones, Mr. Combs possesses compromising footage of every person that has attended his freak off parties, and his house parties.
170. Upon information and belief, due to this treasure trove of evidence he has in his possession, Mr. Combs believes that he is above the law and is untouchable.
171. Upon information and belief, Mr. Combs employs Jose Cruz as his IT director.  This writer has spoken to several former employees of Mr. Combs, who confirmed that Jose Cruz is the gatekeeper to all of Mr. Coms recordings.
172. Upon information and belief, Jose Cruz intentionally hides behind the camera, and from social media and the internet due to all of the incriminating acts he was required to record for Mr. Combs.  

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:14:36 PM EDT
[#7]

Kevin Hart Exposes Disturbing Party Footage Of Diddy.. (Exclusive)
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:19:57 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Hesperus:

Blackmail material my good man. Production of blackmail material.

Someone gets invited to a party. They get offered some very illicit party favors. Some say, "no thank you and leave." Others dive in nose first and then when they sober up the next morning.

"You better do what I say and get me everything I want or I'll make sure your wife sees these pics of you snorting blow off a 12 year old girl..."

Edit. Oop I see 50 Cent beat me too it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hesperus:
Originally Posted By JimEN:
What was the point of all this retarded bullshit? Parties, hookers, drugs, underage girls, stupid outfits, etc? It all sounds exhausting.

He couldn't just make music or produce or whatever the fuck he does and live a drama free low key life?

Blackmail material my good man. Production of blackmail material.

Someone gets invited to a party. They get offered some very illicit party favors. Some say, "no thank you and leave." Others dive in nose first and then when they sober up the next morning.

"You better do what I say and get me everything I want or I'll make sure your wife sees these pics of you snorting blow off a 12 year old girl..."

Edit. Oop I see 50 Cent beat me too it.
What if he's just a stupid guy with horrible character and morals and a narcissit with lots of money and fame? He's surrounded by people that worship him or people that work for him or want his help to make money.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:24:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By JimEN:
What if he's just a stupid guy with horrible character and morals and a narcissit with lots of money and fame? He's surrounded by people that worship him or people that work for him or want his help to make money.
View Quote

Judging by the evidence I would say that is quite likely. Heck I would say that you have to be a pretty hardcore narcissist to make any kind of headway in the entertainment industry.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:49:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Now we know Bieber was so messed up and got into drugs.

Diddy and Justin Bieber seen in another resurfaced clip in which he grills then-16-year-old pop singer about why he kept his distance from him: 'Starting to act different, huh?'

Video

Diddy stood next to the young pop sensation and told the camera 'He's having 48 hours with Diddy, where we hanging out and what we're doing we can't really disclose - but it's definitely a 15-year-old's dream.'

The hip hop mogul added: 'I have been given custody of him. He's signed to Usher and I had legal guardianship of Usher when he did his first album.

'I don't have legal guardianship of him [Bieber] but for the next 48 hours he's with me and we're gonna go full crazy.'

Bieber, wearing a black baseball cap and purple shirt smiles and looks up at Diddy throughout the video, making small comments such as 'yeah' and 'full crazy.'

The video was posted to social media and triggered an outpouring of criticism and concern, with one person labelling the footage 'creepy' while another said, 'The internet truly never forgets.'  

It comes as Usher himself claimed he was exposed to some 'pretty wild' stuff while living with Diddy aged 14.

Video 2

More
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:55:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Sounds like Diddy was the guy everyone thought that Michael Jackson was, only worse.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 9:32:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Jesse Watters: The Feds zero in on Diddy

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:23:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: realwar] [#13]
KATT WILLIAMS TOLD US ABOUT P.DIDDY A LONG TIME AGO ????

Collect Call With Suge Knight - A message from Suge to Sean

Suge Speaks On Diddy Scandal
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 1:33:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Cant wait to see Jayz in handcuffs along with white his
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 3:22:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By killingmachine123:
This guy will probably be the black Epstein and we'll never see this list either.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/30/2024 2:57:03 PM EDT
[#16]
I heard that there were rumors that Diddy was a Fed... that he's been accused of working with the Feds by other rap music artists who had run ins with him.

Isn't he still missing? His plane flew off somewhere, and when it landed... Diddy was not on the plane. Obvious distraction.
If he really was a Fed asset... would not be surprised if he's been given the chance to escape to some foreign country... using his private plane as a distraction.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 3:29:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Cobalt135:

Yup

In the PDF of the filing that was posted above (really just the first 30ish pages cover it so it's not 73 pages TLDR)  it stated that he had the Drug and Gun mule that was just mentioned above getting arrested.  

https://i.imgur.com/GljuRgo.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7B7aZuM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5uVrDtH.jpg

She seems to be in charge of the employees:

View Quote

RICO?

I thought the big tittied New Yorker with horse teeth said RICO was not illegal?
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:34:53 PM EDT
[#18]
This is a big thing
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:42:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By superdoc:
This is a big thing
View Quote

That's what she said.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:42:57 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Ohio:

That's what she said.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ohio:
Originally Posted By superdoc:
This is a big thing

That's what she said.

And also he, apparently.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:50:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tallahasseezz] [#21]
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
I heard that there were rumors that Diddy was a Fed... that he's been accused of working with the Feds by other rap music artists who had run ins with him.

Isn't he still missing? His plane flew off somewhere, and when it landed... Diddy was not on the plane. Obvious distraction.
If he really was a Fed asset... would not be surprised if he's been given the chance to escape to some foreign country... using his private plane as a distraction.
View Quote

Given how blatant all this stuff is I wouldn't be surprised.  He'd have to be a magician to avoid cases with endless felonies for over 20 years. The news coverage from all the civil cases finally forcing the feds to cut him loose. Very similar to how Epstein went down.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:51:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#22]
Funny how the "conspiracy theories" about super famous people being involved in shady Eyes Wide Shut type shit keep being corroborated.  Kat Williams and others have been telling us about this stuff for years but it's written off as "crazy talk".

Nobody makes it to the highest level of celebrity without being initiated.

I'm sure Diddy will eventually be found suicided so he can't talk and it will be a message to the others.

Link Posted: 3/30/2024 8:56:26 PM EDT
[#23]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Oakley:
Originally Posted By TxLewis:

I bet he parachuted off the plane somewhere.

/s

P Diddy Cooper

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/162439/1000005864_png-3169552.JPG

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 12:38:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: APPARITION] [#24]
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 6:30:49 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:
Instagram video link

They take the cheeks in the music industry
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/31/2024 7:33:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Buzz69:

View Quote

This has been a thing since the 90s at least.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#27]
Instagram video link

View Quote

Gay ass shit.
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 6:17:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By UnequivocalLiberty:
“Sex trafficking”
View Quote

Will you help me repair my door?

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Hilarious-Afroman-Raided-by-Cops/5-2615738/

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Afroman-being-sued-by-cops-that-raided-his-house-/5-2659873/
Link Posted: 3/31/2024 10:39:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Katt Williams says Oprah coming next.

Oprah Slams Katt Williams For Exposing Her Sick Agenda... Puts Out A Hit On Him?
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:01:47 AM EDT
[#30]
Katt Williams exposing boys ??. #kattwilliams #lightskin #expose #2024 #clubshayshay #shannonsharpe
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:07:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By RattleCanAR:
Sounds like Diddy was the guy everyone thought that Michael Jackson was, only worse.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:07:21 AM EDT
[#32]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgJvlKv2xRw
View Quote

Diddy
Oprah
Jay Z & Beyonce
Obama (bathhouse Barry)

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:08:38 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By eyesoffire0:
Cant wait to see Jayz in handcuffs along with white his
View Quote

The older he gets the more he looks like Whoopi Goldberg.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:12:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Oakley:
Diddy
Oprah
Jay Z & Beyonce
Obama (bathhouse Barry)

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/162439/1000006561_jpg-3175293.JPG
View Quote

The possibilities could be quite entertaining.

And horrifying as we find out the true depths of depravity of these people.

Or certain people will be threatened, others will be paid off and no one will ever speak of this ever again except the heretics who still talk about Epstien or Barry Seal or Vince Foster.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:29:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Im hoping Dawayne the Cok jhonson gets locked up
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:18:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:

Seems someone decided it was better to take him out rather than him having dirt on them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM:
Originally Posted By Jarcese:
Originally Posted By konger:
Originally Posted By Jarcese:
Originally Posted By konger:
A list of some of his accusers.

Link

How is any of this listed in the article illegal? I read the one woman (a prostitute) was 37 that he “directed to have sex with other men while Diddy watched and masturbated.” It sounds like he wanted his own live OnlyFans/Chaturbate. It doesn’t sound like these were underage children. She was a mature prostitute. That’s her job right? What am I missing here? I haven’t been following this too close.

I just skimmed thr article, but I believe aquiring prostitutes across state lines is trafficking whether they wanted to go there to do it or not.

This makes the story even crazier if true. All this manpower for taking hookers across state lines? Somebody powerful wants to take Diddy down. That much seems clear. What does he know or what evidence does he have?

I'm pretty sure he's alleged to have dirt on anyone that did anything out of the ordinary at his residences.  Remember how big his "White" parties were 15 years ago?  There were a lot of powerful people that went to those parties, not just degenerate rappers.  That's illegal too, but if they got him that, then there's a problem with showing the evidence.  Get him on something smaller and steal/destroy all the dirt.  That's just my dumb little theory.

Seems someone decided it was better to take him out rather than him having dirt on them.

And suddenly there's unlimited evidence that goes back many years. Witnesses, public figures, who have been speaking about it, publicly, for years.

Oh yeah, they also say he's an FBI informant.  And all this stuff just happens to come up when the big raid happens. An orgy of evidence and data just miraculously falls out of the sky.

Reminds me of this

MinorityReport - Orgy of Evidence Scene

The only thing dirtier than a P Diddler party, is the DOJ party, that kills the bigger story.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 11:20:28 AM EDT
[#37]

156. According to Mr. Jones during the thirteen months he lived and traveled with Mr. Combs, he witnessed Defendant Khorram openly order her assistants to keep Mr. Combs "high" off gummies and pills18.
157. Defendant Khorram required all employees from the butler, the chef to the housekeepers, to walk around with a pouch or fanny pack filled with cocaine, GHB, ecstasy, marijuana gummies (100 - 250 mg's each), and Tuci (a pink drug that is a combination of ecstasy and cocaine).
158. It was important to Defendant Khorram to have Mr. Combs' drug of choice immediately ready when he asks for it.
160. Defendant Khorram ordered and distributed ecstasy, cocaine, GHB, ketamine, marijuana, and mushrooms to Mr. Combs and his celebrity guests who were present on his rented yacht, and in his homes in LA, NYC, and Miami.
 161. On multiple occasions, Defendant Khorram forced Mr. Jones to carry Mr. Combs drug pouch against his will.
162. As the Chief of Staff, Defendant Khorram was instrumental in organizing and executing the RICO Enterprise.  Defendant Khorram had the following individuals execute the following tasks for the RICO enterprise:
 b. Justin Combs:  Solicits Prostitutes, Underaged Girls, and Sex Workers.  Would engage in Freak Offs.
c. Brendan Paul: Works as Mr. Combs Mule.  He acquires, and distributes, Mr. Combs Drugs, and Guns.

View Quote

They seem to be trying to make a mountain out of a molehill, here.

The underage girls and guns could be bad, but everything else just sounds like people doing drugs and bangin hookers at his parties.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 11:50:04 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Mr_Nasty99:

The underage girls and guns could be bad, but everything else just sounds like people doing drugs and bangin hookers at his parties.
View All Quotes

Yeah. Seems kinda small scale aside from that whole trafficking underage girls and drug/gun running operation.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 11:54:39 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Don't forget the organized rape Weinstein scheme to diddle all the young entertainers. If true, it's probably dozens or even hundreds of potential rape charges.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:05:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Quiganomics:
Yeah. Seems kinda small scale aside from that whole trafficking underage girls and drug/gun running operation.
View All Quotes

You pointed out the exact same 2 things I said were bad.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:07:56 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

Don't forget the organized rape Weinstein scheme to diddle all the young entertainers. If true, it's probably dozens or even hundreds of potential rape charges.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Missilegeek:

That's what I thought this whole thing was going to be about. That and Pac.

But all of these accusations we keep seeing are about taking drugs and having drugs and sex workers at his parties.

I always assumed that was how most celebrity parties were.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:10:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:13:03 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Yup. Mountain out of a mole hill. Your statement literally read like:

"History goes overboard in villifying Vlad The Impaler. I mean, the whole killing people by impaling them on giant spikes could be bad, but it sounds like he was just a bit eccentric and had odd tastes in terms of lawn decoration."
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#44]
Instagram video link

View Quote

I've heard a somewhat similar explanation as to why poor whites were (or maybe still are) generally more racist towards blacks than middle-class whites are.  That is, if the bottom-rung of society is occupied, forcefully if necessary, by blacks, then it necessarily can not be occupied by poor whites, and that is the reason that poor whites had a seemingly vested interest in holding blacks down.  It's to avoid finding themselves at the bottom of society.

The curious thing is that the phenomenon in the video (kind of a modern incarnation of "breaking the buck" sexual humiliation) is certainly not being committed by poor whites, or poor anyone.  The people doing it are wealthy.

So what's the draw?

There are enough famous blacks saying this that I can't really dismiss it anymore.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:26:24 PM EDT
[#45]

"History goes overboard in villifying Vlad The Impaler. I mean, the whole killing people by impaling them on giant spikes could be bad, but it sounds like he was just a bit eccentric and had odd tastes in terms of lawn decoration."
View All Quotes

That's a pretty dramatic leap to get from a celebrity throwing lavish parties for the rich and famous, to Vlad the Impaler...

There have always been rumors about Diddy, and everyone assumed that this was gonna be it for him. But so far, all of the accusations are about having drugs at his parties and some of the girls not being 18.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 1:34:41 PM EDT
[#46]

It was during the raid. They timed it for when he was leaving out of the country.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:

Excuse my ignorance. Are these pictures after his house was raided? After reading the article, it seems this was after the raid. They raided his house & didn't arrest him? So he's not on the run?

It was during the raid. They timed it for when he was leaving out of the country.

This is the kind of shit that makes people not believe anything they see in the media.

1) How many airplanes does Diddy own? His black airplane, that left the country "just before the raids," departed from California and didn't make any other stops in the US. So how is he talking to the Feds in Miami?

2) The Feds, and whichever news agencies had these photos, knew that Diddy wasn't fleeing the country to avoid arrest. Why did they sit on that part of the story until now?
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:26:10 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By brownbomber:

I've heard a somewhat similar explanation as to why poor whites were (or maybe still are) generally more racist towards blacks than middle-class whites are.  That is, if the bottom-rung of society is occupied, forcefully if necessary, by blacks, then it necessarily can not be occupied by poor whites, and that is the reason that poor whites had a seemingly vested interest in holding blacks down.  It's to avoid finding themselves at the bottom of society.

The curious thing is that the phenomenon in the video (kind of a modern incarnation of "breaking the buck" sexual humiliation) is certainly not being committed by poor whites, or poor anyone.  The people doing it are wealthy.

So what's the draw?

There are enough famous blacks saying this that I can't really dismiss it anymore.
View All Quotes
Instagram video link

So what's the draw?

I seem to remember it being posted on here that gangs would use gay sex to control each other, or a power play.

A picture of a guy with a gun to another guys head forcing a BJ and others watching IIRC.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#48]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgJvlKv2xRw
View Quote

that would be fucking fantastic.

but doubt as she's "too big to fail"
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 3:16:37 PM EDT
[#49]

I seem to remember it being posted on here that gangs would use gay sex to control each other, or a power play.

A picture of a guy with a gun to another guys head forcing a BJ and others watching IIRC.
View All Quotes
Instagram video link

So what's the draw?

Well they DO love to emulate prison culture.
Link Posted: 4/1/2024 3:20:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cypher214:
Instagram video link

So what's the draw?

Maybe prison culture loves to emulate rich rappers?
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top