Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2024 9:17:48 AM EDT
I have an acre of land that is cleared and percs for septic and want to put long term camper lots on.  The property is in the county with no restrictions.  All I need to do is put in a water tap, driveway and septic. Total cost would be about $10k.  The plan is to rent three camper spots at about $500 each including utilities and water with a net profit of around $300 per spot. I already have one house on the lot that is rented and looking to expand my rentals with minimum investment.  

I can put up to 3 septics on the remaining portion making the total long esteem net at about $1800 a month for a $30k or less investment. If it doesn’t work I can always build duplexes on the property which would be the long term solution of the campers don’t work. Rent is high in our area and we have little supply.  I see these camper lots are full at other long term lots in a 20 mile radius.  

Anyone out there renting lots to folks.

I already have three rentals
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top