Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Books
Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2023 7:03:21 PM EDT
Both series are narrated by RC Bray. The series each have different authors but I have noticed some similarities between the two A.I. characters. Anyone else notice the similarities between Skippy and Agatha  and Charles and Veronica ? Please discuss.
Link Posted: 12/2/2023 4:42:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I've not read the other book but did get through about half of Expeditionary Force  series and it started out painfully amateurish.   I'd suspect within that genre there is a lot of intermingling of ideas. These books will never push a Mark Twain story out of the Top 100 list so as long as they are entertaining a little leeway must be allowed.
Page General » Books
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top