Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 3/29/2024 6:51:59 PM EDT
Have we done this?

"Podcaster and martial arts expert Joe Rogan is coming under fire for accusing Israel of “genocide” in Gaza, and for comparing Israel’s war against Hamas terrorists to the Holocaust in which six million innocent Jews were murdered."

Rogan accuses Israel of genocide
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:53:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: killstick_engaged] [#1]
i aint clickin that link

if true hes an ass

actually i take it back, he is one anyway
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Rogan seems to be full retard on RFK Jr's nuts.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:58:11 PM EDT
[#3]
There’s a lot of material about Jews in his “Protect our Parks” episodes that wouldn’t sound extremely anti-Semitic taken out of the general ass hat context of the conversations.

I ocassionally enjoy Rogan’s stuff when he has a good guest but he’s not super bright and has about six topics on shuffle that constitute his whole persona.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:01:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By disco_jon75:
View Quote

The only thing Rogan has any convictions about is getting high.  Drugs are literally the only topic he will push back on when interviewing someone.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:03:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't care.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:05:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:07:07 PM EDT
[#7]
He is full of shit.
He has been talking Mushrooms for too long...
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:11:23 PM EDT
[#8]
"Clutches pearls"
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:11:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 21usernamechecksout] [#9]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:13:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: doty_soty] [#10]
I like Rogan. He’s an open minded guy. And he listens to his interviewees well, and gives their ideas an open and inquisitive ear. It’s an admirable quality. Even ones I know he disagrees with.

He’s still a tard on this one.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:13:32 PM EDT
[#11]
When did it become fashionable to come to the Arab's defense?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:15:52 PM EDT
[#12]
The devil works in mysterious ways...
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:17:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Imagine caring what Hoe Jogan has to say.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:18:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JEL] [#14]
In after 65 year old suppooorters?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:19:27 PM EDT
[#15]
I’ve always maintained that he’s a moron.

More evidence.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:19:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Another California hippie that left a shitty nest for clean digs in Texas.

Like Pretty Boy McConaughey.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By JEL:
View Quote

They''re here in force. Supporting Israel is the last, best-brainwashed bastion of MSM narrative among boomercons.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:20:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By runcible:
https://i.imgur.com/roGrPMG.jpg
View Quote

100%

Imagine that, a dumbass pothead has dumbass opinions

I’m shocked!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Bloviator:

The only thing Rogan has any convictions about is getting high.  Drugs are literally the only topic he will push back on when interviewing someone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Bloviator:

That's crazy, man. You ever do DMT?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:22:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Who gives 2 shits what Joe Rogan thinks?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:23:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RayFromJersey] [#21]
He was specifically talking about the actions shown in a video of unarmed people being blown up.

Seems like his minor criticism of that is now being twisted into anti-Israel nonsense.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:23:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:

That's crazy, man. You ever do DMT?
View Quote

We’re basically just chimps, but DMT and AG1 can save us.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:23:48 PM EDT
[#23]
Joe Rogan has some great interviews, in spite of Joe Rogan.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:25:26 PM EDT
[#24]
He has no frame of reference for the word
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:26:17 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By SlipRing:

They''re here in force. Supporting Israel is the last, best-brainwashed bastion of MSM narrative among boomercons.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Talking about Israel...pro or con...is a bad play for anyone in the spotlight. The whole damn topic is so loaded that it's impossible to have a logical debate about it. People are way too fucking emotional about Israel. My experience is that a lot of folks cannot separate their ideas about religion from their actions as a political state.  I've found it next to impossible to have a discussion about Israeli politics without others having to inject points relative to Judaism. I mean, obviously there are some intrinsic aspects that tie the two together, but the religion is in fact a separate ideology from their politics.

Ultimately, I am an American living in America. I've never been to Israel, and I'm in no position to judge them as a nation or as a society.  I don't like when foreigners won't shut up about how they perceive Americans, and I'm not about to do the same thing to others.  

I view other nations the way I view America, because it's the only lens I have. If the attack on Israel happened to us...in the same style and with the same outcomes, if I were in a position to call the shots, I'd have facking nuked the so-called Palestinian state and incinerated every fucking living thing there.  Women, children, dogs, kittens....fuck all.

Frankly, I was disappointed that Israel took a protracted posture rather than an all out assault. History has spoken. Israel occupies the land.  It's theirs.  For as long as they can hold it. While I don't agree with how the zionists reclaimed it, they did, and it's been a fact for generations.  If the so-called Palestinians want to fight for it, fine, let them fight. But fucking fight. Fight to win. Not stupid isolated attacks. Go to fucking war and don't stop until one contestant no longer exists.

For as long as  nation states tolerate terrorism, it will continue. And by tolerate, I mean not respond with an existential response. Terrorists need to be eliminated wholly from our biom....gone...extinct. Stop fucking around with hearts and minds...wholesale slaughter is the only real solution.  Always was. Always will be.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:37:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:
When did it become fashionable to come to the Arab's defense?
View Quote

Guess I will remain unfashionable.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:38:40 PM EDT
[#28]
View Quote

What do you expect?  In 16 he was on Sanders' nuts.

As far as the Izzies go, I can see both sides.  On one hand, the stupid Gazans ELECTED Hamas.  They fucking CHOSE this.   On the other, I'd wager the average Gazan didn't know that after Hamas went and did Hamas shit, the Izzies would shove it up their ass and break it off.  Personally, I sympathize, but if you're going to CHOOSE to be represented by a terrorist organization, you should be treated as such until your national/cultural/political will to support terrorists doing terrorist shit is broken.   If I were the Izzies I would engage in strategic bombing until Hamas came to the table offering unconditional surrender.

No different than firebombing German and Japanese cities to do nothing more than break their national will to fight.  Bibi should have balls enough to come out and say "enough is enough, if we have to turn the entire Gaza strip into a pile of rubble for these assholes to see reason we will do so.   It's not that big, and we have lots of bombs"
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:40:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Who actually listens to this shit?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:43:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By LongTrang:
View Quote

Typically bigger morons than the host.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:45:16 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By LongTrang:
View Quote
Have somehow managed to miss any of his programs. Definitely not going to change that now.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:46:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:47:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#33]
Originally Posted By RIP-Yataski:
View Quote

Israel is on its own and will be driven out of Jerusalem, sooner or later. Sooner is my guess judging by the recent U.S. and UN shenanigan's. This story is an old one, and one told and read about quite often. To think they will somehow win this is contrary to prophesy, regardless of how much I would like to see the Jews win this for good. They win in the very end, but they in are in for a doozy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:47:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scrum] [#34]
People do not understand, or refuse to understand, what the purpose of military force is.  They do not understand, or refuse to understand, what a siege is or why it is used.  They do not understand, or at least refuse to consider, what other objective there could be than death and suffering (frankly, if the IDF wanted to kill everyone in Gaza, they could).  They refuse to consider that the purpose of the extended suffering could possibly not be violence for violence sake, but to make the people of Gaza miserable enough that they will overthrow their terrorist leaders and opt for leaders who favor peace with their neighbors instead of approving (or at minimum tacitly approving) ongoing terrorism against civilians in Israel.  

The same people who decry Israel's actions also claim to want a 2 state solution - but I guess it's only their kind of 2 state solution so long as there is a continuation of the power of one of those states, and that is the one that refuses to allow even the children of the other state to survive.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:48:23 PM EDT
[#35]
Ugh sometimes that guy says dumb shit.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:50:57 PM EDT
[#36]
hes made some bad calls lately

that computer futurist retard the other day wtf
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:52:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JKinAZ] [#37]
Kinda seems like it's come to that because Hamas said so. And nobody plays that game to lose...so go figure. It sucks to suck, or whatever.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:53:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By HangfiresGhost:
Another California hippie that left a shitty nest for clean digs in Texas.

Like Pretty Boy McConaughey.
View Quote
Born and bred Texan that one is.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:56:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HecklerKac] [#40]
Tired of hearing about Israel in general. It's all so tiresome. I'm mid 30s and have been hearing about them all my life.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:59:17 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By scrum:
People do not understand, or refuse to understand, what the purpose of military force is.  They do not understand, or refuse to understand, what a siege is or why it is used.  They do not understand, or at least refuse to consider, what other objective there could be than death and suffering (frankly, if the IDF wanted to kill everyone in Gaza, they could).  They refuse to consider that the purpose of the extended suffering could possibly not be violence for violence sake, but to make the people of Gaza miserable enough that they will overthrow their terrorist leaders and opt for leaders who favor peace with their neighbors instead of approving (or at minimum tacitly approving) ongoing terrorism against civilians in Israel.  

The same people who decry Israel's actions also claim to want a 2 state solution - but I guess it's only their kind of 2 state solution so long as there is a continuation of the power of one of those states, and that is the one that refuses to allow even the children of the other state to survive.
View Quote
This is all very well said. The idea of a two state solution is the epitome of arrogance. To even suggest it isn't to ignore both sides of the argument. Israel and the self-proclaimed Palestinians are not going to peacefully share a border and coexist. It will never happen. Only a person born of the West could ever envision such a reality.  

There will never be a two state solution. Ever. The only actual solution is to stop brokering peace, stop bolstering either side Cia proxy wars, and one and for all, let them fight to the finish....winner takes all. Every civilization on earth eventually fails and transitions to the annuls of history. It's time for one of these civilizations to go the way of the dodo. My money is on Israel....if they choose to finally stop fucking around and adopt the thirst the original zionists had.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:59:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By HecklerKac:
Tired of hearing about Israel in general. It's all so tiresome. I'm mid 30s and have been hearing about them all my life.
View Quote

No doubt. All of Western Civilization has been talking about them for almost 2k years.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:01:30 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By macro:
This is all very well said. The idea of a two state solution is the epitome of arrogance. To even suggest it isn't to ignore both sides of the argument. Israel and the self-proclaimed Palestinians are not going to peacefully share a border and coexist. It will never happen. Only a person born of the West could ever envision such a reality.  

There will never be a two state solution. Ever. The only actual solution is to stop brokering peace, stop bolstering either side Cia proxy wars, and one and for all, let them fight to the finish....winner takes all. Every civilization on earth eventually fails and transitions to the annuls of history. It's time for one of these civilizations to go the way of the dodo. My money is on Israel....if they choose to finally stop fucking around and adopt the thirst the original zionists had.
View Quote

The two-state solution has been offered multiple times to the "palestinians" and they've ALWAYS declined. They want the whole enchilada and the eradication of the Jewish people. It's literally in their charter and religion.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:01:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By doty_soty:
I like Rogan. He’s an open minded guy. And he listens to his interviewees well, and gives their ideas an open and inquisitive ear. It’s an admirable quality. Even ones I know he disagrees with.

He’s still a tard on this one.
View Quote

This is how I feel as well.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:01:53 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Yeah, I get it- dem Joos, dem Joos, dem twicky twicky magical Joos!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:02:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Inb4 roadtrip with shapiro
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:03:12 PM EDT
[#47]
So, the Jews are literally Hitler?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:04:11 PM EDT
[#48]

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:04:16 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By AXE0FWAR:
I’ve always maintained that he’s a moron.

More evidence.
View Quote

This is how I feel about him.I never understood why people listen to him.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:06:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

The two-state solution has been offered multiple times to the "palestinians" and they've ALWAYS declined. They want the whole enchilada and the eradication of the Jewish people. It's literally in their charter and religion.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:
Originally Posted By macro:

Yep.

Plus if Israel wanted to commit genocide, they could.  It wouldn’t look anything like what is currently happening.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top