Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/15/2024 1:25:36 AM EDT
https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news/2024/04/14/osbi-reports-two-bodies-found-in-rural-texas-county-missing-kansas-women/73323516007/

A friend of mine knows one of the arrested persons (Cole) and said that they had chopped up the two women and were feeding them to pigs!  I couldn't find anything to corroborate that, but we'll see what happens.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:55:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By number40Fan:
https://www.oklahoman.com/story/news/2024/04/14/osbi-reports-two-bodies-found-in-rural-texas-county-missing-kansas-women/73323516007/

A friend of mine knows one of the arrested persons (Cole) and said that they had chopped up the two women and were feeding them to pigs!  I couldn't find anything to corroborate that, but we'll see what happens.
View Quote

heard the same from locals

Kelley's husbands extended family is good people

sad outcome

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:18:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KILLERB6] [#2]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:28:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MethaneMover] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By aiba7x:

sad outcome

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By aiba7x:
Originally Posted By number40Fan:

sad outcome

What was the reasoning or circumstances behind all this?  Custody dispute?

Edit- looks like the paternal grandmother is one of the suspects they locked up, and she has 160ac in TX county.

Edit- she has a shitload of traffic violations, too.  Looks like between her and the family farm she has about 1000ac.  Plenty of room for....stuff.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:28:22 AM EDT
[#4]

Hence the saying, as greedy as a ...
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:17:25 AM EDT
[#5]
This is a strange tale with some freaky looking suspects. Interested to hear more details of how all this went down.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:47:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I had a cousin who was a custom kill butcher, that raised Hogs commercially.

he was a highly regarded man by most but sketchy as hell.

I remember being 10-11 years old helping out in his Butcher Shop and he went into this serious talk about how to properly dispose of someone to hogs, if I should ever need to do it later in life.

blowing the jaws and teeth out with a shotgun at one location before taking the body to hogs was one thing that stood out to me.

he said all of it with extreme confidence, like it was standard procedure for him.

I rank that conversation 40+ years ago right up there with the 10 Crack Commandments.

SE OK can be pretty shady.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:54:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Damn!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:00:08 AM EDT
[#8]
May know more this AM.

OSBI also announced that at 10 a.m. Monday they will be holding a press conference to speak to the investigation.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:17:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By OKnativeson:

I remember being 10-11 years old helping out in his Butcher Shop and he went into this serious talk about how to properly dispose of someone to hogs, if I should ever need to do it later in life.

blowing the jaws and teeth out with a shotgun at one location before taking the body to hogs was one thing that stood out to me.

he said all of it with extreme confidence, like it was standard procedure for him.

I rank that conversation 40+ years ago right up there with the 10 Crack Commandments.

View Quote

Helluva thing to tell a 10-11 year old.

My sister served dessert (cake or pie) & I told my nephew that if he were a spy, he would be shot.  Decades later after visiting Europe he hold me he finally caught on to what I meant.  Americans always eat their pie starting with the tip and that was the giveaway.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:17:58 AM EDT
[#10]
I’m hearing the same rumors, not sure how that jives with the news that the bodies were recovered.

I’m also hearing that there’s heat being put on locals in dhs and the courts for allowing this custody arrangement to happen in the first place.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:28:24 AM EDT
[#11]

They'll go through bone like buttah!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Riter:

My sister served dessert (cake or pie) & I told my nephew that if he were a spy, he would be shot.  Decades later after visiting Europe he hold me he finally caught on to what I meant.  Americans always eat their pie starting with the tip and that was the giveaway.
View Quote

I didn't know that was a thing. Other places eat crust side first?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:40:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Well, Seaboard Farms is a large pork processor in Guymon.  So, most in that area have pigs that they raise for slaughter.  And pigs will eat most anything.  Not the first and won’t be the last fed to porcine.  

Sad deal and completely unnecessary.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:44:47 AM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

And you got to be careful which fingers to use when you order 3 pieces.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 9:50:03 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By couchlord:

View All Quotes

Or which hand you hold your fork in, even which side of the fork is up when you put it in your mouth
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:17:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HDLS] [#16]
The two women were considered acquaintances, as Kelley supervised Butler’s visits with her children.

They were traveling to Eva, Okla. to pick up Butler’s children who have been living with their paternal grandfather.

Car was found 3 miles from their destination. Two puddles of blood found near the car.

Allegedly a custody dispute.

Paternal Grandma, Grandma's boyfriend, and another couple arrested as suspects.  No mention of the kids' father having a suspected role that I found.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:19:49 AM EDT
[#17]

View Quote

Erm. How else do you eat a pie? Not sure there is any other way.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:24:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Pesty:

View All Quotes

From its circumference to the point, like a communist.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:28:56 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By MethaneMover:
View All Quotes

I can’t even picture that , it makes no sense. I guess it’s those damn mainlanders
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:34:35 AM EDT
[#20]

I can't even picture that , it makes no sense. I guess it's those damn mainlanders
View Quote
I bet the Germans go in on the flank, call it a Blitzessen.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#21]
I’ve been told by more than one person that you feed the body to the hawgs, then kill those hawgs and feed those to other hawgs.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:40:54 AM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

When I was in Germany years ago, I went into a pastry shop and indicated I wanted one piece of pastry on the counter. I raised my index finger to indicate one piece.

When he returned with two, I looked at him like he had made a mistake.

He realized the point I was trying to make, and he sternly looked at me and raised his thumb, making it  be known that in Germany a raised thumb means one, and a raised index finger means two.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

Crust first?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:45:03 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By CanaryCamaro:
I’ve been told by more than one person that you feed the body to the hawgs, then kill those hawgs and feed those to other hawgs.
View Quote

What happens to the bones?  Will the hog digest the bones to nothing ?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:46:09 AM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

So the first hogs can’t testify against you?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:48:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By HDLS:
The two women were considered acquaintances, as Kelley supervised Butler’s visits with her children.

They were traveling to Eva, Okla. to pick up Butler’s children who have been living with their paternal grandfather.

Car was found 3 miles from their destination. Two puddles of blood found near the car.

Allegedly a custody dispute.

Paternal Grandma, Grandma's boyfriend, and another couple arrested as suspects.  No mention of the kids' father having a suspected role that I found.
View Quote

The father was 300 miles away in rehab.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:00:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By kpacman:

When I was in Germany years ago, I went into a pastry shop and indicated I wanted one piece of pastry on the counter. I raised my index finger to indicate one piece.

He realized the point I was trying to make, and he sternly looked at me and raised his thumb, making it  be known that in Germany a raised thumb means one, and a raised index finger means two.
View Quote

That's real retarded. A single digit extended in the air indicates quantity 1 of whatever is being discussed, regardless of which digit it might happen to be. 1 digit=1 item. 2 digits=2 items. No wonder those fucksticks can't win a world war.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:03:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By The_Beaten_Weiner:

View Quote

Yeah that’s what “they” say. Hogs will eat everything and their bodies will break it all down.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:08:43 AM EDT
[#29]
The things that family do to each other.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#30]

Yeah that’s what “they” say. Hogs will eat everything and their bodies will break it all down.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By The_Beaten_Weiner:

Except hair and teeth per the aforementioned documentary.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:26:35 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:45:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Had an uncle that raised hogs.  As kids it was pretty amazing to throw them lumps of coal and see them crunch it up and eat it.  Fifty years later I can still remember the sound and the smell of coal in the air from this.

You did not want to fall in to the hog pen!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:45:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GLOCKshooter] [#33]
Are there diseases you can get from eating a pig that ate a human?    Eating a person direct spreads some kind of brain amoeba? Right?   And I think some animals eating their own sometimes causes disease in the animal.
I wondered about that after watching Deadwood.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:50:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Bigger_Hammer] [#34]
View All Quotes

I can't even picture that , it makes no sense. I guess it's those damn mainlanders

Maybe why Rommel was known as the "Dessert Fox"?

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:02:14 PM EDT
[#35]
I don't know anything about this case but it just screams white trash meth heads.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:23:08 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

One is drawn differently, too.  I also noticed the Germans I’ve worked with would draw a short horizontal line in the middle of sevens and Zs.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:25:21 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By GLOCKshooter:
Are there diseases you can get from eating a pig that ate a human?    Eating a person direct spreads some kind of brain amoeba? Right?   And I think some animals eating their own sometimes causes disease in the animal.
I wondered about that after watching Deadwood.
View Quote

If I remember correctly, cannibals could get something similar to mad cow disease but not sure if that’s the case indirectly.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:32:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By OKnativeson:

View Quote

I have family down in Mccurtain county and you aint lying
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:47:31 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote
Apparently, you eat it upside down, from the side, and put the fork in your nose and the plate on your head.

So no one thinks you're a super secret double agent.

Cripes.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:53:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Apparently, you eat it upside down, from the side, and put the fork in your nose and the plate on your head.

Cripes.
View All Quotes

Cripes.
In Germany, you don’t eat the pie, you just take a shit on it.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:54:04 PM EDT
[#41]
letting the pigs eat is a good plan actually.

My question would be were these two women some how targeted?

Bad fucking luck?

raped and abused for a few days first?

just a good source of food to feed the pigs?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:56:33 PM EDT
[#42]
Gators are much better for this.

YMMV
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:02:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By runcible:
In Germany, you don't eat the pie, you just take a shit on it.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By runcible:

Cripes.
In Germany, you don't eat the pie, you just take a shit on it.

Man, I love GD!!  Reminds of schize(sp) videos.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:21:56 PM EDT
[#44]
My grandparents told me a story year ago about a local hog farmer that went missing one day.  All they found were his rubber boots in the pig pen.....well, at least that's how the story went.

I've raised a few hogs over the years...when they get big (300+lbs), they can easily knock you over, they are solid muscle with four-wheel-drive........and they aren't as friendly as the cartoon pigs you see on TV
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:31:08 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By AlabamaFan64:

One is drawn differently, too.  I also noticed the Germans I’ve worked with would draw a short horizontal line in the middle of sevens and Zs.
View All Quotes

I don't recall the Z being crossed, but I wouldn't doubt it's often done. .
If you are into ancient numerology, 7 is a sacred number. The horizontal line makes it a cross.
The number 7 appears frequently in religion, and in daily life.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:31:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:42:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By BobP:

If you are into ancient numerology, 7 is a sacred number. The horizontal line makes it a cross.
View Quote

putting a line through a 7 makes it harder to be mistaken for a 1

you do Zs for 2s

and zeros for Os.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:14:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:33:35 PM EDT
[#49]

View All Quotes

It’s to avoid confusion with the number 1 in handwritten characters. Much like putting a slash through the numeral zero to distinguish it from the letter O.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:43:49 PM EDT
[#50]
unrelated to this case, but this guy, who fed his victims to the pigs,  just became eligible for PAROLE !  Oh, Canada...

Robert Pickton, Canadian serial killer now eligible for PAROLE
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top