Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/7/2024 1:21:42 PM EDT
Let's hear it for Vladimir Vladimirovich! Putin is a hero! Putin holds Russia above the cesspool of corruption and depravity eroding the US & European society. Putin is the only hope for saving us from globalism and LGBT.
“We can see what is taking place in some countries where moral standards and the family are being deliberately destroyed and entire nations are pushed to extinction and decadence,” Putin said. “We have chosen life. Russia has been and remains a stronghold of the traditional values on which human civilization stands.”
Proclaiming a new “time of heroes,” Putin said the old oligarchic elite was “discredited.”
“Those who have done nothing for society and consider themselves a caste endowed with special rights and privileges — especially those who took advantage of all kinds of economic processes in the 1990s to line their pockets — are definitely not the elite,” he said. “Those who serve Russia, hard workers and military, reliable, trustworthy people who have proven their loyalty,” he added, “are the genuine elite.”
View Quote

https://archive.is/XCLmb
Putin is also saving higher ed in Russia from the plague that threatens to destroy their society, as higher ed has rotted the West.
At the Russian State University for the Humanities in Moscow, officials last July created the Ivan Ilyin Higher Political School, which is now being led by Alexander Dugin, a fervent pro-Putin and Orthodox Christian ideologue who was tasked with “revising domestic scientific and educational paradigms and bringing them into line with our traditional Russian spiritual and moral values.”
“There has been a catastrophic degradation in Western humanitarian history,” Dugin said at a January seminar on transforming Russian humanities education. “This is evidenced by gender problems, postmodernism and ultraliberalism. We can study the West, but not as the ultimate universal truth. We need to focus on our own Russian development model.”
View Quote

https://archive.is/bKnOV

It's good that we should appreciate what Putin does to preserve traditional values.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:23:02 PM EDT
[#1]

What a crock of bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:23:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Putnik thread
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:25:20 PM EDT
[#3]
I know the first replies haven't had time to read the linked articles. GD is so sad. READ THE LINKS!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:26:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:28:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:28:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Notcalifornialegal] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lieh-tzu:
I know the first replies haven't had time to read the linked articles. GD is so sad. READ THE LINKS!
View Quote

Sorry, my sarcasm meter isn't calibrated for nonmembers.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:29:33 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Knee-jerk reactions, drunk, or both.

That's usually me.  

I figured OP posted in sarcasm.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 1:30:48 PM EDT
[#8]
That was last week. We are doing Israel V. World now.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:24:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Shootindave:
View Quote

Oh, but that's relevant. Putin also offers the world hope against the dark forces of Zionism! Putin works to find allies against that scourge against global peace, that bastion of war and violence, Israel. The world can have peace and stability, if it would but accept Putin's beneficent Ruskiy Mir!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:33:16 PM EDT
[#10]

Oh, but that's relevant. Putin also offers the world hope against the dark forces of Zionism! Putin works to find allies against that scourge against global peace, that bastion of war and violence, Israel. The world can have peace and stability, if it would but accept Putin's beneficent Ruskiy Mir!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Could be. Have not looked into it much.

Seems like a lot of people make a hobby of looking into all these foreign critters, Which is odd, because it doesnt seem to make them happy in the end.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:33:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Thunder900] [#11]
Replace western rot with Eastern Communism.  Jump from the frying pan into the fire.

Yes Virginia Putin is a Communist.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:34:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Putin lives rent free in a lot of heads around here. On a given day I wouldn't give him or the Z-Man a thought if I didn't see these threads.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:37:13 PM EDT
[#13]
In Russia Dedovshchina qualifies as "traditional values".
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:39:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Hahahaha, fuck that piece of shit
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:41:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Let's hear it for Vladimir Vladimirovich! Putin is a hero! Putin holds Russia above the cesspool of corruption and depravity eroding the US & European society. Putin is the only hope for saving us from globalism and LGBT.
“We can see what is taking place in some countries where moral standards and the family are being deliberately destroyed and entire nations are pushed to extinction and decadence,” Putin said. “We have chosen life. Russia has been and remains a stronghold of the traditional values on which human civilization stands.”
Proclaiming a new “time of heroes,” Putin said the old oligarchic elite was “discredited.”
“Those who have done nothing for society and consider themselves a caste endowed with special rights and privileges — especially those who took advantage of all kinds of economic processes in the 1990s to line their pockets — are definitely not the elite,” he said. “Those who serve Russia, hard workers and military, reliable, trustworthy people who have proven their loyalty,” he added, “are the genuine elite.”
View Quote

https://archive.is/XCLmb
Putin is also saving higher ed in Russia from the plague that threatens to destroy their society, as higher ed has rotted the West.
At the Russian State University for the Humanities in Moscow, officials last July created the Ivan Ilyin Higher Political School, which is now being led by Alexander Dugin, a fervent pro-Putin and Orthodox Christian ideologue who was tasked with “revising domestic scientific and educational paradigms and bringing them into line with our traditional Russian spiritual and moral values.”
“There has been a catastrophic degradation in Western humanitarian history,” Dugin said at a January seminar on transforming Russian humanities education. “This is evidenced by gender problems, postmodernism and ultraliberalism. We can study the West, but not as the ultimate universal truth. We need to focus on our own Russian development model.”
View Quote

https://archive.is/bKnOV

It's good that we should appreciate what Putin does to preserve traditional values.
View Quote

One thing is to say this, the other is to actually do it.  But at least he talks the talk if nothing else.  

You can't tell me you are happy with the state most of the West is in when it comes to traditional family values, religion, public schools etc.  

Easier to laugh at other countries rather than try to save your own.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Tallahasseezz:
Putin lives rent free in a lot of heads around here. On a given day I wouldn't give him or the Z-Man a thought if I didn't see these threads.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:42:47 PM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes

He sure does.

If he actually said this:

We can see what is taking place in some countries where moral standards and the family are being deliberately destroyed and entire nations are pushed to extinction and decadence

He isn't wrong. We are sliding into shit and no one is applying the brakes.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:46:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 762xIAN:
He sure does.

View Quote

Nobody's going to apply any brakes or stop sliding without reading. The articles I posted are decently sourced, well researched, and well written. But GD can't read.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:48:23 PM EDT
[#19]
The whole rot and decay part is accurate....the fact that Putin is concerned about it perhaps less so.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:51:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hesperus] [#20]
Originally Posted By T1NMAN:
The whole rot and decay part is accurate....the fact that Putin is concerned about it perhaps less so.
View Quote

I'm reminded of a figurine of a Russian soldier... Looting somebody's 🚽.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 4:53:59 PM EDT
[#21]
Go hard like Vlad!

A.M.G K.King Beni Maniaci - Go Hard Like Vladimir Putin (Official Video) #putin
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:04:18 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By TopBillin:

One thing is to say this, the other is to actually do it.  But at least he talks the talk if nothing else.  

You can't tell me you are happy with the state most of the West is in when it comes to traditional family values, religion, public schools etc.  

View Quote
Someone who just talks the talk, is a liar and a hypocrite, which makes his analysis of the West worthless. Even funnier is he is preaching him/Russia as the antidote. If someone with a BMI of 40% criticizes my skinny ass for eating a bowl of ice cream, I'll laugh in his face even if he is correct in saying "that's not healthy, you should eat an apple instead."

The pos is nothing but a self serving, authoritarian, thief who doesn't care for Russia. He only cares about himself, and every action he takes and word he utters is said to further this and nothing else.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:14:21 PM EDT
[#23]
There are people here that Eat that shit up, Hook Line and Sinker.

I doubt any will have the guts to show themselves in this thread, but you never know.  

They are brainwashed beyond all reason.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:15:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: st0newall] [#24]
first archive makes pootins roosha sound like hitlers germany in a lot of ways. today roosah is germany, chyna is japan and iran is italy. history doesnt repeat, it rhymes. ukraine is spain, taiwan is manchuria and israel is ethiopia-egypt-libya
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#25]
There is a big section on this site that loves Putin and is all good with Russia domination of its neighbors and the rest of Europe.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:23:35 PM EDT
[#26]

He sure does.

View All Quotes

He sure does.

We can see what is taking place in some countries where moral standards and the family are being deliberately destroyed and entire nations are pushed to extinction and decadence

Russian people are one of the least practicing Christians groups on earth.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By ArmyInfantryVet:
There is a big section on this site that loves Putin and is all good with Russia domination of its neighbors and the rest of Europe.
View Quote

i doubt the red part is true. the pootin supporters come in several flavors. some simply think we are wasting our time in ukraine, and some find common cause with pootins propaganda that underlines the decadence of the west. as usual geopolitics and history are way more complex than many believe.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:25:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

I doubt any will have the guts to show themselves in this thread, but you never know.  

View Quote

You got many members in ol' Reagan's Republican party spitting out that pro-Russia trash.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:35:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#29]

View Quote

Part in bold is true. Specifically regarding the 'values' angle, before someone tries to make the topic go all over the place, on one side you have a messed up country where the leader at least tries to talk the talk and condemn certain things, then on the other side you have a country that is openly putting trannies as their armed forces spokesperson. The people looking at this in light of the Bible could check Judges 19-20. 11 tribes of israel were successful in a 3 day special operation against the tribe of benjamin, not for being perfect, but for  agreeing that what was committed by the inhabitants of Gibeah in chapter 19 was wrong. Talking the talk, and being willing to mobilize, is all that was required for God to give them the victory. The first two days did not go swimmingly either.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 6:13:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:

Part in bold is true. Specifically regarding the 'values' angle, before someone tries to make the topic go all over the place, on one side you have a messed up country where the leader at least tries to talk the talk and condemn certain things, then on the other side you have a country that is openly putting trannies as their armed forces spokesperson. The people looking at this in light of the Bible could check Judges 19-20. 11 tribes of israel were successful in a 3 day special operation against the tribe of benjamin, not for being perfect, but for  agreeing that what was committed by the inhabitants of Gibeah in chapter 19 was wrong. Talking the talk, and being willing to mobilize, is all that was required for God to give them the victory. The first two days did not go swimmingly either.
View Quote
Holy shit
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:08:23 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By st0newall:
first archive makes pootins roosha sound like hitlers germany in a lot of ways. today roosah is germany, chyna is japan and iran is italy. history doesnt repeat, it rhymes. ukraine is spain, taiwan is manchuria and israel is ethiopia-egypt-libya
View Quote

Valid. Putin is indeed a modern-day Hitler, I can't think of any better comparison.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:15:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By trapsh00ter99:
Holy shit
View Quote

Some wild shit gets posted by the Z boys.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:19:42 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Notcalifornialegal:

What a crock of bullshit.
View Quote

Agreed. Our elected leadership doesn't condone or support any of that LGBT stuff...
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:21:35 PM EDT
[#34]
I love these threads.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:22:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 8:59:26 PM EDT
[#36]
EX-POLICEMAN from TEXAS | ‘America sanctioned not Russia, but American citizens in Russia’

Some of you might find this interesting.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#37]

Valid. Putin is indeed a modern-day Hitler, I can't think of any better comparison.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By st0newall:

Eeehhh... Putin's a bad guy, but lets not get into hyperbole here.  That only weakens the position.

I mean, he's not systematically rounding up literally millions of people in camps and gassing them by the thousands. There were hundreds of concentration camps, prison camps, labor/POW camps (which all had very high mortality rates) but then there were half a dozen extermination camps. Hitler "exterminated" (not killed, starved, overworked, KIA, etc.)... he exterminated something like ~3M people.  

Putin is not even in Hitler's minor leagues.

Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Millennial:
Eeehhh... Putin's a bad guy, but lets not get into hyperbole here.  That only weakens the position.

I mean, he's not systematically rounding up literally millions of people in camps and gassing them by the thousands. There were hundreds of concentration camps, prison camps, labor/POW camps (which all had very high mortality rates) but then there were half a dozen extermination camps. Hitler "exterminated" (not killed, starved, overworked, KIA, etc.)... he exterminated something like ~3M people.  

Putin is not even in Hitler's minor leagues. YET
View Quote

Fixed that for you.

But they have been deporting people from occupied territory and stealing kids from families, so it's not like they're that far from it. A number of Russians are on record saying they know they'll have to kill and/or send to concentration - er, re-education - camps millions of people who subscribe to the outrageous and deeply offensive theory that Ukrainian people exist, Ukrainian language exists, and a Ukrainian nation exists (which by the way was one of the first members of the United Nations).

Did you read the articles? There was a graph in one of them showing that Putin has the highest number of arrests of dissidents of any Russian leader dating back to Kruschev. So not as hyperbolic as it might appear.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:31:47 PM EDT
[#39]

Fixed that for you.

But they have been deporting people from occupied territory and stealing kids from families, so it's not like they're that far from it. A number of Russians are on record saying they know they'll have to kill and/or send to concentration - er, re-education - camps millions of people who subscribe to the outrageous and deeply offensive theory that Ukrainian people exist, Ukrainian language exists, and a Ukrainian nation exists (which by the way was one of the first members of the United Nations).

Did you read the articles? There was a graph in one of them showing that Putin has the highest number of arrests of dissidents of any Russian leader dating back to Kruschev. So not as hyperbolic as it might appear.
View Quote

I'm highly skeptical any nation will ever reach Holocaust-levels of genocide ever again.  Spy satellites can see everything everywhere all the time, people have recording internet devices on their person everywhere all the time, and the internet gives pretty much everyone a worldwide voice.  To cleanse that many people, you're pretty just stuck dropping nukes on city centers, and that wouldn't really fly under the radar of the international community.

A village here, a village there... sure.  But never again will we see cattle train cars disembarking thousands of people straight to the bath house to be "deloused" that is conveniently collocated next to industrial crematoriums.  
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:48:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillofRights] [#40]

You got many members in ol' Reagan's Republican party spitting out that pro-Russia trash.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BillofRights:

True.  And a lot of them are old enough to know better.      I think they were so relieved when the cold war ended, and a Russia became our “Friend and Ally” …that they just refuse to embrace the reality, that Russia is evil.   Russia had to feign friendship for a while, because they were so weak, that they needed our money and our help.

As always; Russia understands only power.  

President Reagan was Right, and he’s spinning in his grave watching his beloved Republicans become the feckless Surrender monkey party.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:51:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Hesperus] [#41]

I'm highly skeptical any nation will ever reach Holocaust-levels of genocide ever again.  Spy satellites can see everything everywhere all the time, people have recording internet devices on their person everywhere all the time, and the internet gives pretty much everyone a worldwide voice.  To cleanse that many people, you're pretty just stuck dropping nukes on city centers, and that wouldn't really fly under the radar of the international community.

A village here, a village there... sure.  But never again will we see cattle train cars disembarking thousands of people straight to the bath house to be "deloused" that is conveniently collocated next to industrial crematoriums.  
View Quote

I don't know. There seem to be an awful lot of people who have a serious boner for the concept of industrialized mass murder and purging of unwanted people.

Rwanda may not have had cattle cars and purpose built crematoriums, but they certainly didn't have much trouble with exterminating a million or so people in very short order. And there were plenty of spy sattelites and cameras back in those days.

At the levels of madness that could be stoked by modern media and our beloved globalist masters mass shipping the dregs of humanity to western nations we may reach a point where the international community effectively falls apart in the face of widespread genocidal violence.

Judge not lest ye be judged.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:23:22 AM EDT
[#42]
Mr Dugan is a con artist extraordinaire. And wants to build some kind of new Russia. He is Putin’s right hand man. Still same old communist 1% rule the 99.  
While they recognize our stupidity. It’s really them that pushed it here. Don’t buy into the BS. Marx wanted women as communal property. Children pretty much raised by the state. Communists aren’t exactly the best family oriented sect.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:15:12 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

History doesn't repeat, exactly, but it definitely rhymes.

Don't overstate open internet. The Great Firewall keeps China's information locked down pretty hard. Domestic Chinese have no idea what really happened at Tianenmen Square. Putin is building that in Russia. Only the small minority of people with VPNs have free access, and the Kremlin pushes to restrict even that.

Re-education camps are already active. https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/1cm8psy/russia_commits_genocidal_practice_by_abducting/ Other war crimes are also documented. But Putin is just fine as long as he doesn't have death camps exactly like Hitler did, and we should give him full leeway to save civilization.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:19:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Fuck all communists.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:23:34 AM EDT
[#45]
I don't think Russia is Comminist anymore, bud.  It's been about 30 years.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:33:26 AM EDT
[#46]
View Quote

You expected different?

Putin is a dollar store Hitler authoritarian cunt, and I hope to see him swing some day as unlikely as that is. Anyone that thinks he's anything other than that or "cares about Russia" is an ignorant slut.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:34:16 AM EDT
[#47]

Seems like a lot of people make a hobby of looking into all these foreign critters, Which is odd

View Quote

Keeping up with at least some current events is odd?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Hero is a bit of a stretch
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#49]
Based trad Russian culture of homosexual hazing and rape.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 10:38:13 AM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

Talk is cheap. He's a hypocritical piece of shit. He "condemns" homos meanwhile his army is raping and blowing each other and pillaging their way across Ukraine. Everything he does is to consilidate his own power and fool idiots in the west.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top