Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/27/2024 7:21:57 PM EDT
Have any Vets applied for this? My BIL said I should but I am not disabled (at least not yet) but I am a Vietnam era vet. BIL said apply and see what they offer.
Any thoughts?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:35:02 PM EDT
[#1]

I did. My GI tract is a disaster zone which includes chronic pancreatitis, stage 4 cancer, and a whole slew of other problems; none of which run in my family. Best guess if this is something from my time in Desert Shield/Storm.

All in all it was pretty painless. I initially applied for cancer but they went thru my records and put in a claim for every little ailment on my behalf.

I had a slew of screening appointments and luckily for me I had a lot of documentation to back up my claims. Ultimately my combined rating is in excess of 200%.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:36:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes apply.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top