Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 696
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 3:44:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Old_Painless:
Look at the advice right above your avatar.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By JoeCoastie:

Originally Posted By jblomenberg16:

Can't remember half my games from last night. Be careful with meds and alcohol  guys. I got lucky.

Yikes...was this by accident or on purpose?
Accident. Wasn't pain meds either. Looked up on it today. Basically my liver was busy with the medication all the while alcohol was building up in my system. Then the medication ran it's course and my liver started working on the alcohol. So basically it was like I just chugged the alcohol I had been drinking since 9pm all at once. Last thing I remember is waking up in a sitting position in the middle of the match with my tank still at spawn. Scares the mess out of me.  

I won't deny that. Poured the rest out.

Link Posted: 6/25/2016 5:04:02 PM EDT
[#2]
View All Quotes
Can't remember half my games from last night. Be careful with meds and alcohol  guys. I got lucky.

Accident. Wasn't pain meds either. Looked up on it today. Basically my liver was busy with the medication all the while alcohol was building up in my system. Then the medication ran it's course and my liver started working on the alcohol. So basically it was like I just chugged the alcohol I had been drinking since 9pm all at once. Last thing I remember is waking up in a sitting position in the middle of the match with my tank still at spawn. Scares the mess out of me.  

Boy, that is scary to black out like that.   Wonder how many complaints  your team had for "idle/bot" while you were out?  
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 7:39:11 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By Saxplayer:
For grins and giggles I put my 3 skill T71 crew in the T7. Camo net, vents and binocs. It is invisible up until I decide to mag dump you.
View All Quotes

Originally Posted By Knightzone:

*cough* Combat Car *cough*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhVyjPK1Crk

For grins and giggles I put my 3 skill T71 crew in the T7. Camo net, vents and binocs. It is invisible up until I decide to mag dump you.
Thanks...I had to pull that out and play it again... its a blast!
Going to play in a bit any of you guys going to be on?

Link Posted: 6/25/2016 7:47:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By Jeremy2171:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Jeremy2171:

*cough* Combat Car *cough*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhVyjPK1Crk

I'll be on in about two hours gotta get the wee ones to bed first

Link Posted: 6/25/2016 7:53:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bcauz3y] [#5]
The battle between VILIN and MO will henceforth be known as the REKTening.

Link Posted: 6/25/2016 9:22:58 PM EDT
[#6]
The replay of the T110e4 TD-15 mission

http://wotreplays.com/site/2778487#teams
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 11:26:04 PM EDT
[#7]
View All Quotes

Time to pull some replays, lol
Link Posted: 6/25/2016 11:43:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By bcauz3y:
The battle between VILIN and MO will henceforth be known as the REKTening.

View Quote

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 1:49:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#9]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:
O-I Exp.

7 kills, mostly solo.

Top gun.

Lost the match.
View Quote

Hmm looks Similar oh wait i got ya beat by 1 Tank kill

Fucking AT 7 i was with my shot 2 feet from his weak Dome far enough his last shot took me out. this was after going 4 against 1

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 2:08:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Guess I'm going to back off and take a break. Straw that broke the camels back was a game in which 3 of us were the only people on my team to fire a round, not do damage, but fire A round. How the fuck do you get to tier 8/9/10 and not fire a round from a turreted tank even if they massively rush you?
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#11]

15.1 German HD Models alot of them including ARTY

A Sample the G.W. Panther

15.1 Soviet HD Models

A Sample the SU-100M1

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Dat spotting damage, yo!

Cromwell is one freakin' dangerous tank.

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:30:30 PM EDT
[#13]
So I was wrong on the wn8 value update.....my page hadn't updated yet.  I went up nearly 50 wn8 points.

Went from a 2097 to a 2146.

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:29:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't usually have games to brag about, but....

KV 220-2:  $73325 silver, 6737 XP---Fire for Effect, Duelist, Bruiser, Shellproof, Kolobonav's Medal, Pools Medal, Defender, High Caliber, Top Gun, NAydins Medal, Steel Wall, and Cool Headed

ON Sacred Valley---all of our scouts went the wrong way, and our heavies went the OTHER wrong way--so the lights and mediums all got wiped in first 3 minutes; the only good news was the whole enemy team started swinging towards me==I killed a BDR and

flanked an OI, 2 kills early--saw our base was probably close to getting capped, so swung back and sure enough-two on cap--killed a medium trying to block for them, dispatched them==then spent the rest of the game basically on overwatch on our cap--a PZ IIC

kept circling and tracking me, while the rest of his team came one at a time to die--only trouble was a derping M4--he kept shooting me in the tracks, not the turret...Came down to me and the PZ--he hit me over 250 times with GOLD and all he did was track me... I

gave him a round of HE, and finished him with AP....Much wailing and knashing of teeth was heard---they started talking shit when it was 2 v 9....LOL
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:34:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quality of teams took a serious nose dive around 1100.
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#16]

Originally Posted By dmb4765:

KV 220-2:  $73325 silver, 6737 XP---Fire for Effect, Duelist, Bruiser, Shellproof, Kolobonav's Medal, Pools Medal, Defender, High Caliber, Top Gun, NAydins Medal, Steel Wall, and Cool Headed

ON Sacred Valley---all of our scouts went the wrong way, and our heavies went the OTHER wrong way--so the lights and mediums all got wiped in first 3 minutes; the only good news was the whole enemy team started swinging towards me==I killed a BDR and

flanked an OI, 2 kills early--saw our base was probably close to getting capped, so swung back and sure enough-two on cap--killed a medium trying to block for them, dispatched them==then spent the rest of the game basically on overwatch on our cap--a PZ IIC

kept circling and tracking me, while the rest of his team came one at a time to die--only trouble was a derping M4--he kept shooting me in the tracks, not the turret...Came down to me and the PZ--he hit me over 250 times with GOLD and all he did was track me... I

gave him a round of HE, and finished him with AP....Much wailing and knashing of teeth was heard---they started talking shit when it was 2 v 9....LOL
View Quote
I was I'm a tier 7 or 8 match with my elc last night. Was second for damage and killed all 3 arty. One of them was super pissed off. Kill the cheater he said. Blah blah blah. I sent him the battle results after the game and thanked him for the pascuchis medal.

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 5:27:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Originally Posted By dmb4765:

View Quote
Post the replay lol.

Link Posted: 6/26/2016 9:18:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Saxplayer] [#18]
I haven't completely forgotten how to IS3. Shitter in the Cent 1 was calling me out for not doing enough work, not playing like a heavy, etc.

ETA
Just checked Wotlabs. Went from a 1370 Wn8 to a 1413 Wn8.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 12:47:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: WildBoar] [#19]
So it says i have an IS3-A rental. Where is it ?

ETA nvm found it- meh

Best part of the game was some uber low 180 WN8 guy in a AMX M4 erased a unicum in an E25 and the dork rage was epic.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:30:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: CrazedCat] [#20]

Does ye have Coated optics on it the Crom B is a Vicious little fucker likes its non prem twin
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 2:40:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 3:07:10 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By cgrant26:

I use coated optics, vent and net. I'm usuing the Crom now more as an aggressive med than a scout med so I think I will ditch the net for a rammer.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CrazedCat:
Snapshot or Deadeye for 3rd gunner skill on the Cromwell B? Already have BIA and camo on all crew except commander who has BIA and SS.
I would say snap shot but the crom doesn't fire worth a damn on the move I would do dead eye.  

Per like Coastie said this is how the Crom B is set up currently. its quite effective in the Comet as well.

http://i.imgur.com/geLsYOS.png

Equipment wise its about what the Purple stat padders use

http://i.imgur.com/QJgC4K1.png

I use coated optics, vent and net. I'm usuing the Crom now more as an aggressive med than a scout med so I think I will ditch the net for a rammer.

good--crom is a brawler.

brawling is good in life.

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:49:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By sirensong:

good--crom is a brawler.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sirensong:
Snapshot or Deadeye for 3rd gunner skill on the Cromwell B? Already have BIA and camo on all crew except commander who has BIA and SS.
I would say snap shot but the crom doesn't fire worth a damn on the move I would do dead eye.  

Per like Coastie said this is how the Crom B is set up currently. its quite effective in the Comet as well.

http://i.imgur.com/geLsYOS.png

Equipment wise its about what the Purple stat padders use

http://i.imgur.com/QJgC4K1.png

good--crom is a brawler.

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 8:57:48 AM EDT
[#24]
That feeling when you're at 94.3% for your 3rd mark.

Been hovering at 93.5% for about a week. Had two super crap games last night and then banged out an awesome mastery which took me back over 94%. Love me some E8, so underrated.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 10:41:54 AM EDT
[#26]

Does ye have Coated optics on it the Crom B is a Vicious little fucker likes its non prem twin
View All Quotes

Rammer, vents, optics.  The 3 skill crew with BIA doesn't hurt much either.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#27]

Been hovering at 93.5% for about a week. Had two super crap games last night and then banged out an awesome mastery which took me back over 94%. Love me some E8, so underrated.
View Quote

I'm working up with the E2. Now that it's elited, I finally fitted it with the derp gun and it's become my "I don't give a fuck about win rate" tank. I derp ALL of the things.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 12:21:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:

Rammer, vents, optics.  The 3 skill crew with BIA doesn't hurt much either.
View Quote

yup thats how i got mine set.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 12:48:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By vanilla_gorilla:

I'm working up with the E2. Now that it's elited, I finally fitted it with the derp gun and it's become my "I don't give a fuck about win rate" tank. I derp ALL of the things.
View All Quotes

The derp works a lot better on the E2  than the E8. I only run the E8 and haven't fired a single round of gold from the 76mm. It works well for me.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 4:17:29 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

How do you   find how far from it? I just cant seem to get mine on my Wolverine
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 4:47:52 PM EDT
[#31]

Originally Posted By WildBoar:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WildBoar:

Right click tank, statistics you'll have two tabs on the right click the honors and awards or something like that. Hover over the marks of excellence box and it'll tell you.  If you're not consistently getting 1st class and  mastery badges, you're not gonna pick up three marks. That's your best indicator without lookong.

If you get a 2nd class for doing 190 damage you'll three mark it quickly.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 5:06:47 PM EDT
[#32]

The derp works a lot better on the E2  than the E8. I only run the E8 and haven't fired a single round of gold from the 76mm. It works well for me.
View All Quotes

Two MOE's on the E8.  Zero gold rounds fired through the M1A2.  If playing it correctly, you don't need gold to kick ass with that tank.  Derping with the E2 is its own kind of fun.  Different fun.  But fun.
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 5:19:48 PM EDT
[#33]
This is why the Crom b is a Epic Tonk i did all that on 8 Health i got BBQ'ed by a KV-85 Good thing i had Big Repair kit on . 7 more HP than i needed

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#34]

This is why the Crom b is a Epic Tonk i did all that on 8 Health i got BBQ'ed by a KV-85 Good thing i had Big Repair kit on . 7 more HP than i needed

http://i.imgur.com/tK7shQB.jpg

View Quote
you didn't have a Large fire extinguisher? shame on you.

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#35]
looks like a new tier 9 French medium tank is on the way. this will replace the lorr 40t. Its called the BatChatillion 25t AP. Its a tier 9 batchat pretty much

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 5:40:54 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#37]

Boy this game has been squirrely since the last patch.

I load in, and it takes forever to get there.  Then when I choose a tank, it drops me and starts the reload again.

Today I did this five times in a row.

Anyone else having this problem?  Never had a problem until last update.

View Quote
First log in or game of the day doesn't work for me half the time. I just expect to ctrl alt delete end task and start over these days

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By ludder093:
View All Quotes

Was running Tea u know the Brits love their tea

Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:02:44 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes

Even Stalin runs a fire extinguisher!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2016 7:06:30 PM EDT
[#40]

View All Quotes

So being bad and run an extinguisher.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 2:17:29 AM EDT
[#41]
So this just happened.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:21:45 AM EDT
[#42]

looks like a new tier 9 French medium tank is on the way. this will replace the lorr 40t. Its called the BatChatillion 25t AP. Its a tier 9 batchat pretty much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3Xe5zEKecY
View Quote

wtf?  Why replace the lorr?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 3:48:01 AM EDT
[#43]
I've currently got enough exp to research either the OBJ430 II or T54.  Which should I get, bearing in mind I'm 140k exp away from the T54 via the T54 ltwt.

Is the obj430 II or the obj430 worth getting?  Or would I be way better off getting the T54 straight away?  Even if I research the obj430 II, I probably won't buy it anyway due to money.

I'm finding both the obj416 and t54ltwt incredibly fun.  My current thought is to research the t54, transfer my ltwt crew over and keep playing the 416 because the 416 is just so fun (although I'm currently having more fun in the ltwt).

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:47:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By FiftyCalibre:

View All Quotes

Because it's nothing like the rest of the line? I know a lot of people hate the lorr but I actually enjoyed it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 7:50:49 AM EDT
[#45]

Because it's nothing like the rest of the line? I know a lot of people hate the lorr but I actually enjoyed it.
View All Quotes

I wasn't a fan of it but I wouldn't say it needs replacing.  
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:20:01 AM EDT
[#46]

Was this active or passive scouting?
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

But I LIKE the Lorraine...
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:32:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Turboguy] [#48]
I've currently got enough exp to research either the OBJ430 II or T54.  Which should I get, bearing in mind I'm 140k exp away from the T54 via the T54 ltwt.

Is the obj430 II or the obj430 worth getting?  Or would I be way better off getting the T54 straight away?  Even if I research the obj430 II, I probably won't buy it anyway due to money.

I'm finding both the obj416 and t54ltwt incredibly fun.  My current thought is to research the t54, transfer my ltwt crew over and keep playing the 416 because the 416 is just so fun (although I'm currently having more fun in the ltwt).

Thoughts?
View Quote

Listen dis...

So my advice, take it or leave it, would be to go for the T54. It is far and away one of the best tier 9's in the game, and arguably one of the best TANKS in the game.

And it leads to two of the best tier X tanks in the game and you don't actually feel like you're grinding. You'll actually be having fun. The T54 is a dangerous tank against tier X's sporting gold pen of 330, and has the armor and gun to basically brutally brush aside all tier 7's and most tier 8's like they're your bitch.

I too am a big lover of the relatively unknown 416 because it is my all time favorite tier 8, but personally hated the 430v2. I've heard that it is a great tank, but I just couldn't get it to work for me, and the 430, while a fun tank, seems to take nearly as much XP as both the 140 and t62 combined and isn't really worth the payoff in comparison to the double payoff from the T54 getting both the T62 AND the 140.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 10:47:31 AM EDT
[#49]
So this just happened.

<a href="http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/joecoastie99/media/shot_024_zps7bt39tuf.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg538/joecoastie99/shot_024_zps7bt39tuf.jpg</a>

<a href="http://s1242.photobucket.com/user/joecoastie99/media/shot_025_zpsaqor1yfa.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1242.photobucket.com/albums/gg538/joecoastie99/shot_025_zpsaqor1yfa.jpg</a>
View Quote

Dang.  Well done, Coastie.  That's some good work there.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 12:39:17 PM EDT
[#50]

Originally Posted By Turboguy:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Turboguy:

From what I can see, the 25t AP has the stats of the 40t, but smaller. I'll probably buy it and run it.
Page / 696
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top