Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 33
Posted: 11/15/2011 4:20:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DMWalking]
First off...I don't care how good or bad you are.  I only care that you respect other players on the clan and our competitors.  
I am not sure how all of the competing will work, nor if we will even truly "Compete".  If the Elite servers actually stayed working for a long enough period of time, I might get these things figured out.  

If you would like to join my clan...feel free to post your Gamer tag on here or PM me.  I will send an invite.

Clan Name: AR ASSASSINS
Group name: AR ASSASSINS

Thanks,
DMWalking (Iskor12)

EDIT:
Current official clan members (As of 12/8/2011)
Iskor12
Excessiveshark
FYREMT
TEEEEEEREX
AngryBen603
SwatDawg15
asswithnoname
Wild Weasel 24

CLAN INVITES WAITING FOR ACCEPTANCE

psdiver102
SloppyGiblets
EjectMech
KillerBobbyHill
jtdam24
cassiusclaynyc

Link Posted: 11/17/2011 2:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump....I doubt that anyone will join now that an "official" AR15 clan is up...but what the heck.

As I said before...I don't care how good or bad you are.  Just respect those who are in the clan and our opponents.  

I only have a KD of 1.20-1.22.  I know that there are people who are better than me and there are also who are worse.  I honestly don't care.

Winning percentage is more important to me than KD...but I will accept all who wants to join.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 8:04:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually I closed the clan....had to in order to join yours....
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 10:13:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DMWalking] [#3]
Originally Posted By bull_8:

Really?  Cool man, that was nice of you.  If want an invite, let me know.  There doesn't seem to be much of a response so far.  There are a total of 2 clan members, and that includes me.  It will increase though.  Most people still can't seem to get in with the servers the way that they are.

Edit...I am a little lost here.  Did you already join mine?  What is your Gamer Tag?

We will have a good time playing.  The only thing that I care the most about is winning.  If you don't have a great KD...I don't care.  I like team players and people that I can get along with.  Everyone is welcome.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 5:13:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Joined the group.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:11:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd like to join, I'm a team player. Can you send me an invite on Xbox 360 gamer tag- jtdam24
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:30:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DMWalking:

Really?  Cool man, that was nice of you.  If want an invite, let me know.  There doesn't seem to be much of a response so far.  There are a total of 2 clan members, and that includes me.  It will increase though.  Most people still can't seem to get in with the servers the way that they are.

Edit...I am a little lost here.  Did you already join mine?  What is your Gamer Tag?

We will have a good time playing.  The only thing that I care the most about is winning.  If you don't have a great KD...I don't care.  I like team players and people that I can get along with.  Everyone is welcome.

Yes I already joined....my gamertag is FYREMT
Link Posted: 11/19/2011 2:14:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DMWalking] [#7]
Originally Posted By jtdam24:
I'd like to join, I'm a team player. Can you send me an invite on Xbox 360 gamer tag- jtdam24

I will send you an invite.

Yes I already joined....my gamertag is FYREMT

I figured this out last night.  Thanks for joining.  We should team up sometime.
Link Posted: 11/23/2011 8:22:43 PM EDT
[#8]
i want in....    tag      Foxjordan22
Link Posted: 11/28/2011 9:48:21 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By foxjordan22:
i want in....    tag      Foxjordan22

Ok....I will send you an invite.
Link Posted: 11/28/2011 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Fuck it! I want in too!

Angryben603
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 4:58:08 AM EDT
[#11]
Hit me up too

SwatDawg15
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#12]
HYPER TOOL
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 9:51:10 PM EDT
[#13]
AssWithNoName

You might reconsider not caring about how bad someone is after seeing me play though....
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 10:55:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By PistolPutz:
AssWithNoName

You might reconsider not caring about how bad someone is after seeing me play though....

Link Posted: 11/29/2011 11:09:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By benw8887:
AssWithNoName

The really sad thing is how accurate your gif is.  More than once I have seen someone run around a corner on a map like Arkaden or Carbon. Of course, I try to throw a frag or a flash before I go around and shoot.   I've doinked several off of walls and had them come bouncing back at me....

I can honestly say I have never killed myself with my own grenade, but I have had to run from them a few times...  
Link Posted: 11/29/2011 11:31:29 PM EDT
[#16]
AssWithNoName

The really sad thing is how accurate your gif is.  More than once I have seen someone run around a corner on a map like Arkaden or Carbon. Of course, I try to throw a frag or a flash before I go around and shoot.   I've doinked several off of walls and had them come bouncing back at me....

I can honestly say I have never killed myself with my own grenade, but I have had to run from them a few times...  

Me too bro!

Link Posted: 11/29/2011 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Send me an invite:

GT: Wild Weasel 24
Link Posted: 11/30/2011 3:22:29 AM EDT
[#18]
Depending on what game mode you guys play I would join in too

xbl- truth223
Link Posted: 12/2/2011 9:29:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DMWalking] [#19]
Originally Posted By Truth2882:
Depending on what game mode you guys play I would join in too

xbl- truth223

We mostly play Team defender or Domination.  Search and Destroy is good, but we rarely play it.

TO ALL
Sorry, I've been getting behind in sending out my invites.  I will send them out this weekend.
Link Posted: 12/2/2011 2:19:22 PM EDT
[#20]
in

Ejectmech
Link Posted: 12/2/2011 7:42:17 PM EDT
[#21]
KillerBobbyHill
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Spartan24:
Send me an invite:

Your GT isn't valid
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 1:48:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DMWalking] [#23]
I have sent out friend invites to all of you. please accept them. I will then invite you to the clan.  In order to accept the invite to the clan, you must log into Call of duty Elite on your computer. For some reason, the invites aren't showing up on the XBL app.
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 2:59:43 PM EDT
[#24]
I just set up my elite account and logged in.   It says I don't have any invites.
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 7:15:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Send me an invite:

Your GT isn't valid

I think my elite account wasn't totally up and going. I joined the group, just need entrance to the clan.
Link Posted: 12/6/2011 8:15:06 PM EDT
[#26]
invite me please    psdiver102
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 8:12:56 AM EDT
[#27]
I just set up my elite account and logged in.   It says I don't have any invites.

With a GT like that....I'm shocked that I missed you.  LOL
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#28]
Send me an invite:

Your GT isn't valid

I think my elite account wasn't totally up and going. I joined the group, just need entrance to the clan.

Is there really a space in your name?  Is this your Xbox Live GT?
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 8:23:17 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By diverman:
invite me please    psdiver102

Invite sent
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 8:27:33 AM EDT
[#30]
I joined the group looks like there is only 5 members total.  

I guess I need invited to the clan.  i havent messed with elite too much.  My gamertag is  TeeeeeeRex.  Yes with 6 E's
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 9:09:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DMWalking] [#31]
Originally Posted By TeeRex:
I joined the group looks like there is only 5 members total.  

I guess I need invited to the clan.  i havent messed with elite too much.  My gamertag is  TeeeeeeRex.  Yes with 6 E's

INVITE SENT

You will notice that there are only 3 clan members.  People are either having a hard time accepting the invites or they simply haven't received them for some odd reason.  The Elite service truly sucks.  I hope they improve it soon.

FYI: You must accept the invite on your computer.  It wont work via the 360 app.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 9:15:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Got it an accepted.  The UI on Elite is pretty awful.  

Hopefully some more folks will join up.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 9:33:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DMWalking] [#33]
I just wanted to make an update to this thread.

Current official clan members
Iskor12
Excessiveshark
FYREMT
TEEEEEEREX
AngryBen603

SwatDawg15
asswithnoname
psdiver102
SloppyGiblets
EjectMech
KillerBobbyHill
jtdam24
cassiusclaynyc
Wild Weasel 24

So far...I have had the privilege to play with a few of you and it's been fun so far.
The ones that I have played with will most likely agree with me when I say that I don't care about your KD....I just like to win and have fun.  (That doesn't mean that I don't care about my own KD though)
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 9:49:52 AM EDT
[#34]
it finally showed up. I'm in. I'll be on later today.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 10:52:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DMWalking] [#35]

I might not be on for a couple of days. I'm going to be building a computer for a buddy of mine.  If I am on at all, it will be around 7pm to 9ish central time.  Feel free to hit me up if you see me on.  If I don't respond, it's not because I'm ignoring you, it's because I'm likely not on my 360 and I simply forgot to shut it off.

Link Posted: 12/7/2011 1:10:37 PM EDT
[#36]
Send me an invite:

Your GT isn't valid

Invite sent.
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 3:24:29 PM EDT
[#37]

I might not be on for a couple of days. I'm going to be building a computer for a buddy of mine.  If I am on at all, it will be around 7pm to 9ish central time.  Feel free to hit me up if you see me on.  If I don't respond, it's not because I'm ignoring you, it's because I'm likely not on my 360 and I simply forgot to shut it off.

cool. Thank you bro!
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 4:42:06 PM EDT
[#38]
I cant even find the invite in elite. i think i joined the right group. how do you play with clan members?
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:39:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Maynard:

I cant even find the invite in elite. i think i joined the right group. how do you play with clan members?

We typically join up around 7PM and play until whenever.

Lots of Domination which we dominate with some Team Defender and Kill Confirmed every now and then.

I tried to log in to COD Elite and it's all fubared.
I'm glad I'm not paying for the service.

Yeah, i keep getting blank white screens. i'll be around at 7
Link Posted: 12/7/2011 6:48:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Sorry guys... I really suck at TDM.  I just got 13 kills in FFA, but for some reason I can't do that in TDM.   One kill sucks.....
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 8:16:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DMWalking] [#42]

Lots of Domination which we dominate with some Team Defender and Kill Confirmed every now and then.

Pretty accurate time there.  I think I'm usually on around 6pm Central time.  It varies from day to day though.

I have to be honest...I'm not really having any problems with Elite anymore.  I have the paid service.  Maybe it's different.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 8:19:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Sorry guys... I really suck at TDM.  I just got 13 kills in FFA, but for some reason I can't do that in TDM.   One kill sucks.....

No worries.  We typically don't play TDM.  Usually it's either Domination or Team Defender.  Either way, I still had a good time.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 8:20:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DMWalking] [#44]

Yeah, i keep getting blank white screens. i'll be around at 7

I think I sent you an invite last night to team up, but you didn't join up.  I believe that you where already in a match though.  No worries, I'll hit you up some other time.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 8:27:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DMWalking] [#45]
Just an Update.  A few of you last night managed to Join the Clan.

Current official clan members
Iskor12
Excessiveshark
FYREMT
TEEEEEEREX
AngryBen603
SwatDawg15
asswithnoname
Wild Weasel 24

psdiver102
SloppyGiblets
EjectMech
KillerBobbyHill
jtdam24
cassiusclaynyc

Link Posted: 12/8/2011 2:07:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Thanks for the invites to play last night.  I got in on one (even though I was as good as a boat anchor) and it said you were full a couple more times.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 2:23:19 PM EDT
[#47]
I added pretty much everyone to my friends list in the clan so far, hopefully I can get in on some games.  I need to find my headset.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 4:21:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By TeeRex:
I added pretty much everyone to my friends list in the clan so far, hopefully I can get in on some games.  I need to find my headset.

Yup...definitely need to be able to communicate.
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#49]
I am interested....My xbox name is after my favorite rifle......."LarueOBR"

I don't have elite, is that part of the gig?

LMK,
Link Posted: 12/8/2011 5:47:50 PM EDT
[#50]
tag for when i get back on MW3
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 33
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top