Attachment Attached File

I don't know who was wondering about the rear axle, but here toy go:

Attachment Attached File

These are all First Editions.  

Attachment Attached File

I'm glad I didn't wait.

Edit:  GX shipping, too.

Attachment Attached File

I'm a complete Land Cruiser fan boy, but it pains me to say that the GX is the way to go.  It has the 3.5L TT V6 from the Tundra/Sequoia/LX600 and not the buzzy 4cyl from the Tacoma.

I just can't see where the new Land Cruiser is justified vs. the 4Runner or GX.  The name isn't enough.

Link Posted: 5/11/2024 1:34:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SnoopisTDI] [#2]

Spent about 5-6 hours on this yesterday.

I drove the Tacoma to work a while back to show it off, and somebody says "hey, you got a puddle in your floor mat."

Previous owner at some point had a roof rack of some sort. He had some weird ideas about how to seal it up. And most of the tape blew off by the time I got it home.

So yesterday, a bottle of GoofOff, hours of scraping and picking to get it clean. Then put some small set screws with thread tape in the holes, silicone over the top, and Gorilla Tape over that. Pair of holes in the front, single hole halfway back, another pair of holes in the back. On both sides.

Going to check out with the hose this evening. Fingers crossed!

I need to order new drip molding.

On another note, I saw a GX550 on the road a few days ago. It was going the other way in traffic, but sure looked nice!
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Patiently waited for free shipping and was rewarded, sliders ordered for the taco.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:35:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Yesterday I installed what I suppose may be considered my first ever bit of "overlanding" equipment.  Some of you may remember I was asking about an awning; I ended up going with the OVS Nomadic 180 and got the awning and walls (with windows) for $807.  This is mounted on my new 4Runner and I was considering the 270, but opted against it because the rear hatch hits the support beam when opened. But to my dismay, even on the 180, the rear hatch hits the awning's rear most support beam when opened. Oh well, I guess it's the nature of the beast with a rear hatch. Anyway, to my pleasant surprise, opening and stowing the awning is actually easier than the canopy that I haul with me in my 1st Gen Tundra.  Not sure what's next, I venture in very rocky areas, so maybe skid plates.  

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Note to self. Next time you think installing a rear swing arm bumper for a Power Wagon should be easy, go find a mirror and say "You're an idiot."

Wow was that more of a challenge than I thought. I mean, its just 8 bolts and a wiring harness, right?

Yeesh.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:17:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Ascent-] [#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ludicrous_Speed:
Note to self. Next time you think installing a rear swing arm bumper for a Power Wagon should be easy, go find a mirror and say "You're an idiot."

Wow was that more of a challenge than I thought. I mean, its just 8 bolts and a wiring harness, right?

Yeesh.
View Quote

Yeah I feel your pain. When I put on my HC rear bumper with swing out on it taugh. Especially with just my wife and I doing it.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By -Ascent-:

Yeah I feel your pain. When I put on my HC rear bumper with swing out on it taugh. Especially with just my wife and I doing it.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/163367/IMG_6272_jpeg-3212758.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/163367/IMG_6274_jpeg-3212761.JPG
View Quote

I’m damn tempted to install a HC swing away bumper on my 250. I don’t really need or want the HC part, but the only bumper I like is a HC bumper. I really like his design, but I haven’t been able to commit to hacking up my bed when it’s not needed. If he offered a design similar to his HC but in normal clearance I’d order it today.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 7:57:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Did my shrockworks 4runner rear by myself with a floor jack, some blocks of wood, and a few jack stands.

Lucky to be alive
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:08:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Finslayer83:
Did my shrockworks 4runner rear by myself with a floor jack, some blocks of wood, and a few jack stands.

Lucky to be alive
View Quote

That’s exactly what I did too.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:35:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Lucky to be alive
View Quote

Mostly it was a bunch of trial and error. Lots of annoying little stuff like trying to prep the bumper for the sensors, only to realize the housings I pre installed (and super glued) forced the sensor so far back there wasn't enough room to plug it in because the reinforcement plates of the bumper block direct access.

Or zip tying the harness down, oh so well. A work of art. And then realizing as I was bolting the bumper up that the main harness was pinched between the bumper and the hitch and I couldn't route it that way.

And spending 45 minutes fiddling with the clips for the 7 pin because they weren't made for a 3/16 bumper.

It just went on and on and on.

Mostly mad at myself because I budgeted a day to do *everything*, assuming that was plenty. And I barely got the bumper installed. Still gotta relocate the backup camera, still gotta run wires for the aux lights in the bumper to the switch pros under the hood and still gotta mount the tire carrier and Jerry can holder. Although those last two shouldn't be that difficult.

At the end of the day, saving a grand or two on installation is more than worth it, just wore me and my son out.

And I still gotta do the front bumper. At least it only weighs 100 lbs.

Before I was grumbling about all the wiring I was doing. Yeah, not doing that anymore. Wiring is a piece or cake compared to this
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:36:37 PM EDT
[#11]

That’s exactly what I did too.
View Quote

Me, 3.

4xInnovations HC swingout
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:41:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Ludicrous_Speed] [#12]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yeesh.

Chassis Unlimited offers a wrap around, high clearance design like that, but ultimately, I got the  normal one because I didn't want to do all the body mods. Not quite ready for that one way trip. Although when done right, they look awesome, like yours.

I was just worried about the done right part.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#13]

Chassis Unlimited offers a wrap around, high clearance design like that, but ultimately, I got the  normal one because I didn't want to do all the body mods. Not quite ready for that one way trip. Although when done right, they look awesome, like yours.

View All Quotes

Yeesh.

Thanks!

Man it was a little stressful cutting my truck up. It was definitely a measure twice and then measure again just to be safe kinda situation.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:26:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

Me, 3.

4xInnovations HC swingout
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/523928/Hidden_Falls_FM_Trio_jpg-3212899.JPG
View Quote

x4

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:33:09 AM EDT
[#15]

I'm a complete Land Cruiser fan boy, but it pains me to say that the GX is the way to go.  It has the 3.5L TT V6 from the Tundra/Sequoia/LX600 and not the buzzy 4cyl from the Tacoma.

I just can't see where the new Land Cruiser is justified vs. the 4Runner or GX.  The name isn't enough.

View Quote

Ive been saying:

new GX550 =  Landcruiser

new LC = 4Runner

new 4R = Suv of new Taco
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:29:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By stampkolektor:

Ive been saying:

new GX550 =  Landcruiser

new LC = 4Runner

new 4R = Suv of new Taco
View All Quotes

Ive been saying:

new GX550 =  Landcruiser

new LC = 4Runner

new 4R = Suv of new Taco

I think that's how Toyota intends for them to be marketed, it just doesn't make much sense. Even the huge price jumps aside, the GX550 taking the premium luxury off roader crown and moving the LC down to a more "affordable" class, doesn't really explain why they need 3 vehicles in this same class.

It feels like there was an argument where the LC team said "We can't get rid of the LC, it's too iconic, everyone loves it!" and the 4Runner team said "We can't get rid of the 4Runner, it's too iconic, everyone loves it!" So they made both to keep everyone happy.... but really no one's happy because they both cost too damn much! Toyota pointing out the new LC is cheaper than the old one is irrelevant, it was too expensive too, and this one is much smaller and was clearly designed not to intrude on the Lexus market space.

They're all great. But i'm wondering if too much of a good thing is just going to dilute the sales of everything.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:51:21 AM EDT
[#17]

I think that's how Toyota intends for them to be marketed, it just doesn't make much sense. Even the huge price jumps aside, the GX550 taking the premium luxury off roader crown and moving the LC down to a more "affordable" class, doesn't really explain why they need 3 vehicles in this same class.

It feels like there was an argument where the LC team said "We can't get rid of the LC, it's too iconic, everyone loves it!" and the 4Runner team said "We can't get rid of the 4Runner, it's too iconic, everyone loves it!" So they made both to keep everyone happy.... but really no one's happy because they both cost too damn much! Toyota pointing out the new LC is cheaper than the old one is irrelevant, it was too expensive too, and this one is much smaller and was clearly designed not to intrude on the Lexus market space.
They're all great. But i'm wondering if too much of a good thing is just going to dilute the sales of everything.
View All Quotes

Ive been saying:

new GX550 =  Landcruiser

new LC = 4Runner

new 4R = Suv of new Taco

My brother has another kid on the way he’s been looking at Sequoia’s. $80k for a TRD OR.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:01:28 AM EDT
[#18]

My brother has another kid on the way he’s been looking at Sequoia’s. $80k for a TRD OR.
View Quote

I've been considering a older 4x4 Sequoia for my next vehicle.

Me being me, I couldn't leave it alone and it'd get 33s-35s, 2-3" lift, sliders and a winch.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#19]

View All Quotes

Ive been saying:

new GX550 =  Landcruiser

new LC = 4Runner

new 4R = Suv of new Taco

Yeah, it seems like just yesterday that people were complaining about 4Runners being spendy at 50k. Oh how little did we know.

To be fair to Toyota, everyone's gotten a lot more expensive, not just them. But they're also making moves people don't like. Like offering the Trail Hunter and TRD Pro Tacoma as hybrid only. And all of them have untested power trains.

I think I read somewhere the new Tacoma is already struggling for sales.

At the end of the day, you can't add $10k to your most popular models when interest rates are this high and salaries haven't come close to compensating.  Hell, I thought it was expensive when I got my PW for around $63k.

Ultimately,  no matter how nice these new offerings are, the market will only bear so much. I have a feeling somethings going to end up on the chopping block sooner rather than later.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:24:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TinLeg] [#20]
I was reading through the harbor freight thread and it struck me how many folks say stuff like “perfectly adequate to throw in the truck for emergencies” or whatever.

To me that’s exactly opposite. My cheap (generally kobalt or craftsman) stuff is in the shop toolbox.  Wrench set, socket set, inch and metric, etc.

In my vehicles I carry snap on, knipex, wiha… Not full sets of stuff, but all the stuff that gets commonly used on that vehicle.  If I find I use a particular socket or wrench or other tool more than a couple times, I’ll buy the tool truck brand and add it to the kit.

My thought is that if I’m pulling tools out of the truck to work on something, I’m in a bind, possibly in the middle of nowhere, and the pain of a tool that doesn’t do its job is far far far worse than if I’m in the shop, where the gettin place isn’t  hours away.

…. And obv if I’m in the shop, I have the tools in the truck anyway.

Just a common theme I’ve noticed in lots of threads here.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:34:59 AM EDT
[#21]

Ultimately,  no matter how nice these new offerings are, the market will only bear so much. I have a feeling somethings going to end up on the chopping block sooner rather than later.
View Quote

its probably gonna be the LC

the Lexus crowd dont care what its called as long as its the most expensive Lexus SUV

the 4R is way more common name than LC here in the States

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:35:53 AM EDT
[#22]

Me being me, I couldn't leave it alone and it'd get 33s-35s, 2-3" lift, sliders and a winch.
View Quote

1st gen Sequoia 4x4 is now the best value of the toyota off roaders.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:44:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Finslayer83] [#23]

View All Quotes

Iirc the front diff is a two pin. 35’s eat them unless you toss an arb in it for strength.

ETA.

1st gen GX460 / Sequoia / tacos win the dollar to value game.

All require a minimum baseline process but should run for years.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:54:52 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm contemplating if its worth trying to ebay some scepter fuel cans since I have a jerry can holder for my new bumper I bled and sweat for, or if I should just get some new metal ones.

From a price perspective it seems to be a wash, but buying used scepters means not having to deal with stupid carb compliant contraptions.

Mostly I'm thinking of the plastic cans weighing less and being more durable, but I don't really have any experience with either.  I've used rotopax before, but don't have a mount for that.

Also contemplating how to have simple pressurized water. Mostly for cleaning off dirt, mud, washing hands etc. Not for showers. I've seen diy scepter water can setups, but I'm more than a bit leery if pressurizing a container not designed for that, especially when you see how big they balloon with 10 psi.

Mostly going down this road because I bought this Jerry can holder because it seemed like a good idea at the time, but I never actually thought of how I'd use it once I got it
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:36:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Scepter can and a cheap battery powered water pump like so for hand washing: https://a.co/d/1nDUoEg

That cheap pump has put up with so much abuse. Left it out in a rainstorm and it was completely dead, next morning dried out and back to operational
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:33:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By jafrush:
Scepter can and a cheap battery powered water pump like so for hand washing: https://a.co/d/1nDUoEg

That cheap pump has put up with so much abuse. Left it out in a rainstorm and it was completely dead, next morning dried out and back to operational
View Quote

I saw that, was wondering how much of hassle it was to take on and off. I do like it from a simplicity standpoint. Most of the nozzle or pump solutions require you to remove the can from the holder because the straps or cage block access to the bottom or back. This is one of the few solutions I've seen that let you access your water without having to do anything with the container.

Thanks for the link!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:41:26 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By TinLeg:
I was reading through the harbor freight thread and it struck me how many folks say stuff like “perfectly adequate to throw in the truck for emergencies” or whatever.

To me that’s exactly opposite. My cheap (generally kobalt or craftsman) stuff is in the shop toolbox.  Wrench set, socket set, inch and metric, etc.

In my vehicles I carry snap on, knipex, wiha… Not full sets of stuff, but all the stuff that gets commonly used on that vehicle.  If I find I use a particular socket or wrench or other tool more than a couple times, I’ll buy the tool truck brand and add it to the kit.

My thought is that if I’m pulling tools out of the truck to work on something, I’m in a bind, possibly in the middle of nowhere, and the pain of a tool that doesn’t do its job is far far far worse than if I’m in the shop, where the gettin place isn’t  hours away.

View Quote

I'm probably way off in my thinking, but how useful can a full tool set be without a replacement part when you're way out in the middle of nowhere?
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:50:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By BoiseG:

I'm probably way off in my thinking, but how useful can a full tool set be without a replacement part when you're way out in the middle of nowhere?
View All Quotes

That’s why you gotta bring common parts that will break.

I have a bag of tools and a socket set. I have a parts bag with complete tie rods, CV, serpentine belt, a bag of bolts/nuts, and an extra oil cap. Then a small milk crate of fluids.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:03:07 PM EDT
[#29]

I saw that, was wondering how much of hassle it was to take on and off. I do like it from a simplicity standpoint. Most of the nozzle or pump solutions require you to remove the can from the holder because the straps or cage block access to the bottom or back. This is one of the few solutions I've seen that let you access your water without having to do anything with the container.

Thanks for the link!
View Quote
Had to wrap the bottom of the pump in electrical tape iirc to make it sit tighter to the scepter opening, but once that was done it was simple plop it on.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:06:15 PM EDT
[#30]

I have a bag of tools and a socket set. I have a parts bag with complete tie rods, CV, serpentine belt, a bag of bolts/nuts, and an extra oil cap. Then a small milk crate of fluids.
View Quote

Same for me, but without the tie rods. I also have enough stuff to diagnose and rewire/bypass any electrical components.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 10:25:28 PM EDT
[#31]

Same for me, but without the tie rods. I also have enough stuff to diagnose and rewire/bypass any electrical components.
View All Quotes

Heck yeah.

It’s always good to be prepared.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 11:25:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TinLeg] [#32]

View Quote

Valid point. But if you get creative there’s stuff you can do to get off the trail, or out of the back country, etc.

Break an axle shaft, pull it and run on three wheel drive (or 2wd) or something REALLY creative if you’re semi float. Bent driveshaft?  Drop it and (gently) creep back to civilization.

Alternator not charging, swap batteries with another vehicle.

Winch controller not working and in a bind?  Pull it apart and hot wire the switch.

Etc etc etc.

All of which you aren’t doing without tools.

Even if it comes down to trying to replace a broken part, you can pull it first and validate what you’re getting in to before the several hour (if you’re lucky) trip to the parts store.

Aaand just to clarify, I don’t carry a full set of tools. But what I do carry (and my point) is top quality stuff because far from civilization / support is the last place you need to be fighting with cheap tools that may not do the job.
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 12:06:05 AM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Fair enough.  I won't dare comment further for fear of jinxing myself.  
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 5:56:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PhuzzyGnu] [#34]

I dunno .

It's just what all the Aussies do to their 200 and 70 series.
View Quote

Custom, heated PVS wheel inbound because reasons.

Attachment Attached File

...heated steering wheel definitely needed in Houston for overlanding, amirite?
Link Posted: 5/15/2024 8:44:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Yessssss
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 4:41:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Finslayer83] [#36]
Middle TN

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 5:48:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TinLeg] [#37]
Insurance decided to total my PowerWagon.

The FJ80, while fine for running around town isn’t great for road trips. Slow and top speed is about 72 and some worrisome torque related driveshaft vibration at those RPMs.  Plus… it’s an older vehicle and I’m hesitant to just hop in it and rove 10 hours down the road.

So now I have to decide:

Buy a Jeep or Bronco or … ? And sell the FJ80.  

Buy a truck and trailer capable of comfortably towing the FJ.

Just go back to a PW and keep on keepin on.  (PW could probably tow FJ-80 on a trailer just fine really)

… something else?

My use case is basically overlanding with a crawler twist. “Rocklanding” Some call it.

Decisions…
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:09:11 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes

We need to actually do an Arfcom Trophy sometime.

The FJ80, while fine for running around town isn’t great for road trips. Slow and top speed is about 72 and some worrisome torque related driveshaft vibration at those RPMs.  Plus… it’s an older vehicle and I’m hesitant to just hop in it and rove 10 hours down the road.

So now I have to decide:

Just go back to a PW and keep on keepin on.  (PW could probably tow FJ-80 on a trailer just fine really)

… something else?

My use case is basically overlanding with a crawler twist. “Rocklanding” Some call it.

Decisions…

I vote stock half ton (or whatever makes sense for you) for a DD and build the 80 into a badass offroaderlander
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:50:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By thezentree:

I vote stock half ton (or whatever makes sense for you) for a DD and build the 80 into a badass offroaderlander
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By thezentree:

So now I have to decide:

… something else?

Decisions…

^ this.

I'm down and all the good stuff is in Kentucky.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 9:54:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Also in. But I need another trophy sticker first
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:11:07 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By jafrush:
Also in. But I need another trophy sticker first
View Quote

I'll ask around.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 3:14:03 PM EDT
[#42]
I'd love to run the Kentucky Adventure Trail.  Count me in if I can get off from work for anything going in Kentucky.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:05:06 PM EDT
[#43]
I’m moving back to Ga in a couple months. I’ll be down if it’s within a reasonable driving distance.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:25:56 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes
Am very tempted to put  swing out spare tire/rear bumper on the 4runner.
But losing the view while backing up is a biggie.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:29:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TinLeg] [#45]
Originally Posted By akcaribouhunter:
View Quote

I’ve been hit with a lot of aftermarket camera systems adverts in the past few weeks.

Having driven solo on some fairly high consequence trails in a full size truck, having a front and rear camera on the PowerWagon was/is a complete game changer. It’s not the sort of mod that most off-road people think about, but… I’d go so far as to say it’s almost required.

If/when I get the FJ set up the way I want it, a camera system looking both forward and reverse is on the list. If/when, blocking the rear window with a tire becomes a non issue.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:36:57 PM EDT
[#46]

I've been hit with a lot of aftermarket camera systems adverts in the past few weeks.

Having driven solo on some fairly high consequence trails in a full size truck, having a front and rear camera on the PowerWagon was/is a complete game changer. It's not the sort of mod that most off-road people think about, but  I'd go so far as to say it's almost required.

If/when I get the FJ set up the way I want it, a camera system looking both forward and reverse is on the list. If/when, blocking the rear window with a tire becomes a non issue.
View All Quotes

I've been hit with a lot of aftermarket camera systems adverts in the past few weeks.

Having driven solo on some fairly high consequence trails in a full size truck, having a front and rear camera on the PowerWagon was/is a complete game changer. It's not the sort of mod that most off-road people think about, but  I'd go so far as to say it's almost required.

I know add on cameras are available.

But with the tire over to the right it blocks a major area we look to back up.
Would rather have the tire to the left.

Would make backing up the boats easier.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 4:55:42 PM EDT
[#47]

I’ve been hit with a lot of aftermarket camera systems adverts in the past few weeks.

Having driven solo on some fairly high consequence trails in a full size truck, having a front and rear camera on the PowerWagon was/is a complete game changer. It’s not the sort of mod that most off-road people think about, but… I’d go so far as to say it’s almost required.

View All Quotes

" />

Front camera mounted in my grille
" />

Rear camera on rear tire…displays in gps

Link Posted: 5/19/2024 5:12:53 PM EDT
[#48]
I’m moving back to Ga in a couple months. I’ll be down if it’s within a reasonable driving distance.
View Quote

what part?

300-400 miles from ATL depending on where and if just KAT or DBBB.
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 5:16:16 PM EDT
[#49]
First outing in with this set up.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Solar panel/ jackery runs the cooler for about a week depending on sunlight levels and amount of thing i have in the cooler. If its full it uses less power.Attachment Attached File

Recesssed the cooler into the bed system. The storage under has tools in it.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/19/2024 5:21:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: H1Mech] [#50]
Land Cruiser, GX, 4Runner…

LX has held the title of US flagship since its debut in 1995. Purists will disagree and cry, but they are wrong.

LX 450 > LC 80

LX 470 > LC 100

LX 570 > LC 200

LX 600 > LC 250 / GX 550

The LC 250 is an abomination to the LC name, though. It shares a drivetrain with the Taco/4R. At least the new GX got the 3.5 drivetrain. Now there are 2 Lexus models ahead of the LC. It won’t stop tards from spending insane amounts for the LC badge, though.
Page / 52
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top