Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/29/2024 12:59:25 PM EDT

"Yesterday, the
@LPNational
was contacted by an FBI field agent, alleging one of our social media  assets had been compromised by a "hostile foreign government". She  refused to disclose how the FBI came by this information, who the threat  was, or specifically what the threat was.

Our IT Dept  and social media team performed due diligence to make sure there was no  data breach and so far, we have not uncovered any evidence of a breach.

We  do not trust the FBI. Stories of aggressive FBI field agents have been  popping up all over the country. The Biden administration seems to be  cracking down on dissenting voices in preparation for the general  election. We will continue to dissent, and we will call out the  corruption of the current DOJ and Biden administration.

The  greatest threat to freedom in the US isn't an anonymous "hostile  foreign government". It is the United States Government. It is the  current administration, who has engaged in an unprecedented amount of  censorship, coercion, and Orwellian control tactics."
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:00:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Obama and Biden were the answer to decades of yearning and wet dreams by the JBT .gov types.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:03:54 PM EDT
[#2]
There is speculation they may put RFK on the ballets as their libertarian candidate.  His VP doesn’t exactly jive with libertarian ideals though so some libertarians are apparently fighting it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:22:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:24:21 PM EDT
[#4]
FBI are now dumb jerks led around by political protectionists.  One piece of advice to the “rank and file”…question authority, stop abusing it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:37:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#5]
Haha, "A hostile foreign government".

They are going to send someone to do a live, in person, demonstration of that shtick where they ask you circular questions for days while calling you a russian shill? They can be fun to mess with online at least, like pretend you forgot  that US states are not called oblasts or something.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:42:03 PM EDT
[#6]
They have infiltrators in Antifa also I'm not shocked.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:48:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bogdan] [#7]
That's fake news. Libertarians been sucking russian cock voluntarily.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:20:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Strela] [#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By redfish86:
Obama and Biden were the answer to decades of yearning and wet dreams by the JBT .gov types.
View Quote

"Demoralization."

From 40 years ago, a warning by KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov.

"The first stage of the ‘great brainwashing’ that is called ‘demoralization’, which takes 15–20 years. In his words, ‘this is the minimum number of years to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy. Expose (these students) to the ideology of the enemy; in other words, Marxism-Leninism is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced with the basic values of Americans.’ He continues that by the 1980s these ideologically obsessed people are part of the American system and higher education in a way that it is impossible to get rid of them. Because ‘you cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information (…) The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him (a) concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it.’ He believed that in the 1960s the hippies were already contaminated by the ideas planted by the KGB; therefore, from the 1980s on, their influence made its way into American politics too."

"Once demoralization is completed, the second stage of ideological brainwashing is “destabilization”. During this two-to-five-year period, asserted Bezmenov, what matters is the targeting of essential structural elements of a nation: economy, foreign relations, and defense systems. Basically, the subverter (Russia) would look to destabilize every one of those areas in the United States, considerably weakening it.

The third stage would be “crisis.” It would take only up to six weeks to send a country into crisis, explained Bezmenov. The crisis would bring “a violent change of power, structure, and economy” and will be followed by the last stage, “normalization.” That’s when your country is basically taken over, living under a new ideology and reality.

This will happen to America unless it gets rid of people who will bring it to a crisis, warned Bezmenov. What’s more “if people will fail to grasp the impending danger of that development, nothing ever can help [the] United States,” adding, “You may kiss goodbye to your freedom.”

https://www.hungarianconservative.com/articles/culture_society/on-the-brink-of-conspiracies-the-kgbs-big-brainwashing-of-america/

https://bigthink.com/the-present/yuri-bezmenov/

Does any of this seem familiar?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:06:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tsg68] [#9]
Originally Posted By Bogdan:
View Quote

How so?  The libertarian party is supplanted with GOP operatives bent on rendering it irrelevant since the Tea Party days. It’s basically RINO in sheep’s clothing.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:19:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: shiftmx120] [#10]
Originally Posted By Strela:

"Demoralization."

"The first stage of the ‘great brainwashing’ that is called ‘demoralization’, which takes 15–20 years. In his words, ‘this is the minimum number of years to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy. Expose (these students) to the ideology of the enemy; in other words, Marxism-Leninism is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced with the basic values of Americans.’ He continues that by the 1980s these ideologically obsessed people are part of the American system and higher education in a way that it is impossible to get rid of them. Because ‘you cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information (…) The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures; even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him (a) concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it.’ He believed that in the 1960s the hippies were already contaminated by the ideas planted by the KGB; therefore, from the 1980s on, their influence made its way into American politics too."

"Once demoralization is completed, the second stage of ideological brainwashing is “destabilization”. During this two-to-five-year period, asserted Bezmenov, what matters is the targeting of essential structural elements of a nation: economy, foreign relations, and defense systems. Basically, the subverter (Russia) would look to destabilize every one of those areas in the United States, considerably weakening it.

The third stage would be “crisis.” It would take only up to six weeks to send a country into crisis, explained Bezmenov. The crisis would bring “a violent change of power, structure, and economy” and will be followed by the last stage, “normalization.” That’s when your country is basically taken over, living under a new ideology and reality.

This will happen to America unless it gets rid of people who will bring it to a crisis, warned Bezmenov. What’s more “if people will fail to grasp the impending danger of that development, nothing ever can help [the] United States,” adding, “You may kiss goodbye to your freedom.”

https://www.hungarianconservative.com/articles/culture_society/on-the-brink-of-conspiracies-the-kgbs-big-brainwashing-of-america/

View Quote

While this is what has been happening, I don't think he could foresee the information age with the internet and that will hopefully change things.  As much as I hate social media, it is the only thing left standing between destabilization and crisis.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:27:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Kinda true. Our government is a hostile foreign government because it certainly doesn't adhere to the Constitution or Bill of Rights and is hostile against it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:27:27 PM EDT
[#12]
There was a time, not very long ago, if the FBI said something, did something or was involved in something almost everyone believed, trusted and supported them except for obvious outliers.

Today, after watching their lies, corruption, support of marxists/democrats, anti-American bias and especially their attempted coup of Trump, nothing about the FBI can be believed or trusted.

I used to occasionally work with FBI agents and trusted them.  Today my advice would be to not talk to them at all, ever, under any circumstances even if taken into custody. After watching them go to great lengths to try to get Trump to lie to them about something, anything so they could charge him convinced me to never talk to them, ever.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:44:38 PM EDT
[#13]
That was a pretty American response even if I'm not a libertarian.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:46:28 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

How so?  The libertarian party is supplanted with GOP operatives bent on rendering it irrelevant since the Tea Party days. It’s basically RINO in sheep’s clothing.
View Quote

Since they started to carry russians water in 2008 invasion of Georgia
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Hostile domestic government
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:52:32 PM EDT
[#16]
The reasons you bought all of those firearms, ammo, gear, accessories.

All of those things.

The things you worry about from your government.

They're doing the shit you worried about.
Right. Now.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:56:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mal_means_bad] [#17]
Sounds like a uniparty/puppet media trick.  

Uniparty "Have you know who fire up the discrediting machine"
Pet FBI Agent "Yo LP, you got Russians, I can't tell you where, I can't tell you how"
LP "Why the fuck are you calling us then?" (scans their shit, negative)
Media "LP full of Russians!  LP is Russian!  FBI says so, you can trust the FBI!  RFK is a Russian plant!  Trump is Russian!  Russia!  Russsssssia!"

ETA forgot a step:
FBI "Reliable media reports say Russians, that's why we got secret wiretaps on their entire leadership and sent tapes to the Biden campaign HQ"
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By itchydingdong:
There is speculation they may put RFK on the ballets as their libertarian candidate.  His VP doesn’t exactly jive with libertarian ideals though so some libertarians are apparently fighting it.
View Quote

Yeah those retards would do that
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:00:16 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote

Yeah not wanting to die in banker wars equals loving Russian penis.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:03:22 PM EDT
[#20]
How do they know it was the FBI and not some random person?

The video of the "fbi" in another thread was likely fake. Maybe someone just wants to cause problems.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:03:57 PM EDT
[#21]
I met and worked with some FBI agents in the early to mid point of my career. Not a single one impressed me. Same for the DEA (Don't Expect Anything) , FATF and their fish & game morons.

The only fed LE entity I was impressed with were deputy marshals.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:07:48 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Dagoth-Ur:

View Quote
"Bankers" again.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:08:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Strela:

"Demoralization."

View Quote

Yes it does. The "crisis" stage is not far away.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:13:28 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Nor does his anti gun positions.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By R2point0:
"Bankers" again.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

"Bankers" again.

@Strela already addressed his predictable bullshit.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:18:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sebastian_MacMaine] [#27]
View Quote

That's ok, they put William Weld on as VP a few years ago -- same guy who as governor of Assholechusetts pushed for the "assault weapons" ban.

Reason Magazine - William Weld Isn't a Softcore Libertarian - He Just Isn't a Libertarian At All
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:19:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Libertarians:

Plotting to take over the world and leave you the hell alone.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:21:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By KalmanPhilter:
Libertarians:

Plotting to take over the world and leave you the hell alone.
View Quote

The Libertarian police state:  you WILL be free!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:

View Quote
I'm sure. I've just decided to call it out whenever it gets mentioned in a thread I read. A man needs a hobby.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:31:35 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Link?

If you can’t see how international financial institutions benefit from war you should probably educate yourself on the matter.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:32:59 PM EDT
[#32]

Link?

If you can’t see how international financial institutions benefit from war you should probably educate yourself on the matter.

View Quote

Oh you are just the cutest.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:40:08 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By 56xdx_Z:
Haha, "A hostile foreign government".

They are going to send someone to do a live, in person, demonstration of that shtick where they ask you circular questions for days while calling you a russian shill? They can be fun to mess with online at least, like pretend you forgot  that US states are not called oblasts or something.
View Quote

You would know a lot about oblasts I'm sure, you probably learned the word before you learned the word state.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:42:45 PM EDT
[#34]
FBI are now dumb jerks led around by political protectionists.  One piece of advice to the “rank and file”…question authority, stop abusing it.
View Quote

That's outside of their values.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:44:03 PM EDT
[#35]
I'm sure. I've just decided to call it out whenever it gets mentioned in a thread I read. A man needs a hobby.
View All Quotes

Of course-I’m with ya friend.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:45:02 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Inneedofhelp:

You would know a lot about oblasts I'm sure, you probably learned the word before you learned the word state.
View Quote

Isnt it funny how its the same people posting things involving russia?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:49:07 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By MeatBag:
Our IT Dept  and social media team performed due diligence to make sure there was no  data breach and so far, we have not uncovered any evidence of a breach.

We  do not trust the FBI.
View Quote
Both of which are likely true and valid.

I was working with a different agency who I allowed to install a sensor in our traffic for about a month as part of the Hack The Pentagon program. About a month afterwords I called the agent and he shared with me 20 questions about things he saw in my traffic that my IPS, Firewall, and Mark I, mod. I eyeballs in WireShark couldn't see. They have special custom written software and access to signatures and TTP we don't see and the first four or five questions were mind blowing and concerning.

The right nerd's eyes are worth a fortune.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:50:01 PM EDT
[#38]

Link?

View All Quotes

Link?

You must be unable to read the post with the link already provided.  Double vision, perhaps?

Consumption of alcohol in excessive quantities is unhealthy for the liver and mind Comrade Lieutenant.  Best to hang it up for the day and call it a night.  
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:52:44 PM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Were wars different before banks?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:02:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

View Quote

They were harder to finance?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:06:17 PM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

Got a link?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:09:10 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Sebastian_MacMaine:

That's ok, they put William Weld on as VP a few years ago -- same guy who as governor of Assholechusetts pushed for the "assault weapons" ban.

Reason Magazine - William Weld Isn't a Softcore Libertarian - He Just Isn't a Libertarian At All
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Sebastian_MacMaine:

There is a popular political party that ran another anti 2A MA governor as their potus candidate a few years back.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:23:02 PM EDT
[#43]
These field agents don’t have names? Don’t live in the community? Don’t go to church anywhere? Shame is a powerful regulator on questionable behavior.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:26:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Urbdok:

Got a link?
View Quote

From 2008? No.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:46:02 PM EDT
[#45]

From 2008? No.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Urbdok:

Got a link?

From 2008? No.

The internet existed in 2008 so if there ever was a link then odds are there is one now.

Better odds that the story never existed in the first place.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:47:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Kilroytheknifesnob:
These field agents don’t have names? Don’t live in the community? Don’t go to church anywhere? Shame is a powerful regulator on questionable behavior.
View Quote

What's interesting is the number of them that do stuff like this and still go to church.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:55:22 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 11boomboom:
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:02:49 PM EDT
[#48]
FJB, Hunter and most Senators have been compromised by foreign governments, so I gather 'good company'.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:04:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By intheburbs:
FLP
View Quote

Especially after Jo Whatsername came out in support of BLM during the 2020 riots.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:12:01 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Guntoter:
There was a time, not very long ago, if the FBI said something, did something or was involved in something almost everyone believed, trusted and supported them except for obvious outliers.

Today, after watching their lies, corruption, support of marxists/democrats, anti-American bias and especially their attempted coup of Trump, nothing about the FBI can be believed or trusted.

I used to occasionally work with FBI agents and trusted them.  Today my advice would be to not talk to them at all, ever, under any circumstances even if taken into custody. After watching them go to great lengths to try to get Trump to lie to them about something, anything so they could charge him convinced me to never talk to them, ever.
View Quote
It's becoming this way with this way with law enforcement in general. Whether it's reality or just perception when the general public loses trust in them it isn't good.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top