Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 5/6/2024 2:17:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BombCrater]
Link to Video - NSFW!

Allegations of racial discrimination have again flared up against Chinese nationals working in African countries after a video showing a Chinese man whipping African workers with a stick went viral on social media today. The viral video shared on microblogging platform X (formerly known as Twitter) by Dom Lucre, journalist and founder of BTNNetwk, posted, “Chinese employer in Africa treating his employees like Trans-Atlantic slaves."

Lucre further said, “It appears the Chinese are ‘fare more racist than the White man’ in Africa. In the viral video, the African workers are seen sitting in what looks like a container and the Chinese man is yelling at them. Then he takes out a stick and starts beating African workers mercilessly, while they cover their heads to avoid any serious injury.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#1]
He had some serious technique
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:19:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:20:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe they can get some reparations
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:21:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DK-Prof:
lol

African nations are going to regret the deals they have made with Chinese companies and the Chinese government.

View Quote
I think the regret will ultimately be mutual.

Africa always wins.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:21:15 PM EDT
[#5]
lol

African nations are going to regret the deals they have made with Chinese companies and the Chinese government.

View Quote

Very likely.
The relevant question is, are we?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:21:19 PM EDT
[#6]
That looked like a belt, not a stick...

Damn tho. I can't believe those workers didn't jump up and kick the crap outta that guy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:21:28 PM EDT
[#7]
It appears the Chinese are ‘fare more racist than the White man’
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#8]
They took it like a boss. Pussies.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:22:48 PM EDT
[#9]
lol

View Quote
Africa always wins. The dirty dog-eating chinese will find that Africa will throw off the colonization by the East just like they did with the West. Not in the way people think though. Things will go all 'quagmire' and the chinese will leave like the Europeans did.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:22:56 PM EDT
[#10]
The Chinese understand how to navigate Africa better than we do.

They pay off the right people.

If this was an African beating his African workers this wouldn't even be a story
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:24:53 PM EDT
[#11]
That dude has seen Roots for that type of accuracy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:27:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tallahasseezz] [#12]
Originally Posted By The_Master_Shake:
The Chinese understand how to navigate Africa better than we do.

They pay off the right people.

If this was an African beating his African workers this wouldn't even be a story
View Quote

In some African countries they do.  Kenya has deported some Chinese workers for calling Africans monkeys.

Kenya deports racist Chinese man

And yes a lot of Chinese people are totally racist. They see themselves on top, then white people, and progressively less human from there.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:27:48 PM EDT
[#13]
You want job African peoples? You take whip!
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:29:23 PM EDT
[#14]
China either figured out that slavery existed for thousands of years because it got shit done or they are about to lose their ass when Africa wrecks their investments.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:30:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: macpherson] [#15]
Originally Posted By RR_Broccoli:
Africa always wins. The dirty dog-eating chinese will find that Africa will throw off the colonization by the East just like they did with the West. Not in the way people think though. Things will go all 'quagmire' and the chinese will leave like the Europeans did.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
lol

The west left Africa of its own accord, and only after it was unprofitable to do stay there.  The Africans will not "throw off" colonization anymore today than they did 200 years ago.

That video is case in point.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:30:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Damn, dude was angry and let those two other gentlemen know how angry he was.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:31:12 PM EDT
[#17]
And?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:31:34 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:32:11 PM EDT
[#19]
It's not even racism when you don't consider them Human.
It's Speciesism.

Are there people anywhere on Earth that like, admire or respect the mainland Chinese? Perhaps an easier question would be: Is there a group of people that don't actively hate or despise them? Certainly no one in Asia.
I think the best they can hope for is a studied, intellectually neutral opinion from those who haven't interacted with them from a position of weakness. I'm sure they're civil with a pistol in their mouth.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:33:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By feudist:
It's not even racism when you don't consider them Human.
It's Speciesism.

Are there people anywhere on Earth that like, admire or respect the mainland Chinese? Perhaps an easier question would be: Is there a group of people that don't actively hate or despise them? Certainly no one in Asia.
I think the best they can hope for is a studied, intellectually neutral opinion from those who haven't interacted with them from a position of weakness. I'm sure they're civil with a pistol in their mouth.
View Quote

Our military and defense industry must love them since they keep putting them in positions of trust.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:34:34 PM EDT
[#21]
lol

View Quote

The ones who made the deals will be nowhere around.....or dead
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:36:57 PM EDT
[#22]
The yellow face of white supremacy.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#23]
It's all fun and games until Kung Pow get a machete to the face.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:41:03 PM EDT
[#24]
lol

View Quote

It could be the chynese wind up regretting making those deals even more.  The africans might just tell them to take a hike.  What are the chynese gonna do about it?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#25]
That dude looks like Uncle Bossey.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:54:46 PM EDT
[#26]
lol

View Quote

The only people who care less about African workers than the chinese are going to be the African Governments them selves. As long as they are getting paid they dont give a FUCK.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:56:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Lucre further said, “It appears the Chinese are ‘fare more racist than the White man’ in Africa.
View Quote

King Leopold II of Belgium would disagree
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:56:29 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Duke117:

Very likely.
The relevant question is, are we?
View Quote

Which is a great question, a Chinese company surreptitiously bought acreage in my area, combined it and
turned it into a strip mine. No one has any answers how they got a permit to do that. Prime private land inside
national forest to boot.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 2:57:59 PM EDT
[#29]
predicting he'll have a close encounter with a machete in the near future
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:03:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Looks like somebody has a case of the Mondays.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:06:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bikedamon] [#31]
Originally Posted By Kanati:

Africa always wins.
View All Quotes
lol

Africa always wins.

Undoubtedly.  China has faaar over extended themselves on the B&R arrangements.  Once the first project gets nationalized a bunch of others will fall like dominoes and China won't be able to do shit about it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:07:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sandboxmedic] [#32]
Lucre further said, “It appears the Chinese are ‘fare more racist than the White man’ in Africa.
View Quote

Anyone who's been to China could have told you that- they look down on everyone else but view Africans as little more than animals; they typically detest them.  The Chinese don't tend to have much in the way of filters so they don't mind saying so either.

Quote fixed
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:08:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:09:22 PM EDT
[#34]

Africa always wins.
View Quote
Heart of Darkness, anyone?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:09:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By seek2:

Which is a great question, a Chinese company surreptitiously bought acreage in my area, combined it and
turned it into a strip mine. No one has any answers how they got a permit to do that. Prime private land inside
national forest to boot.
View Quote

Yes, but at least Hobbs stopped the Arabian hay makers from stealing Arizona reservoir water....
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:12:17 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
lol

Not so.
The chicoms won't buckle to shame and public opinion like Anglo nations.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:17:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By BombCrater:

Lucre further said, “It appears the Chinese are ‘far more racist than the White man’
View Quote

Well no kidding. The goes all your CRT theories out the window.

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:34:37 PM EDT
[#38]
I'd whip that guys ass.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:35:12 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:37:59 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:39:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DrPerceptron] [#41]
Originally Posted By feudist:

View Quote

The NBA. Ask LeBron about China. We are misinformed as his inner city high school eduction makes him an expert on geopolitics.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:40:13 PM EDT
[#42]
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:40:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: killstick_engaged] [#43]
Mostly white Chinese man

Asians are the new face of white supremacy

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:41:19 PM EDT
[#44]
I don’t know how many people here have known a Chinese person well enough for them to be honest with you about their views on race. But I will say that, if you accuse of Chinese person of being racist against Black people, they will probably look at you as if you had two heads.they’ll think you are legitimately crazy. They might even ask how they could possibly be racist against someone whom they consider to be an advanced primate, and not even fully human. Because that’s how most Chinese people feel about Black people.  As someone who knows this, I’ve known for years that the Chinese investment in Africa is not going to end well for the Africans. And probably not for the Chinese either.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:43:30 PM EDT
[#45]
The world is still a primitive place and there is a very thin veneer between civilization and none. I am amazed we have come as far as we have in spite of ourselves.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:43:59 PM EDT
[#46]
the africans yearn for the mines.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:45:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By delemorte:

The only people who care less about African workers than the chinese are going to be the African Governments them selves. As long as they are getting paid they dont give a FUCK.
View Quote

Hey, those Swiss bank accounts ain’t gonna fill themselves.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:45:51 PM EDT
[#48]
The guys being whipped are either slaves who are owned outright, or effectively slaves because the Chinese have paid off local officials, and the men being beaten know that they have no rights and no protection under the law. But American leftist will gladly tell you that the United States is an evil country and the world will be better off with China in charge.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:47:46 PM EDT
[#49]
In before they ask whitey to come back and get rid of the Chinese.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 3:47:50 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
Mostly white Chinese man

Asians are the new face of white supremacy

View Quote

Do women still prefer the bear?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Top Top