Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/19/2024 10:05:21 PM EDT
just sold my item and do not know how to edit or mark as sold, please help
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 10:37:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Did the buyer make an offer? Did you accept it? If so, it's sold, nothing to close or edit. If you two didn't do those things, then you're doing it all wrong.
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 10:38:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By MiamiSniper:
just sold my item and do not know how to edit or mark as sold, please help
View Quote

Equally as confused about a few things myself.  Not sure what spurred the change.  Hope things don't go the way of calguns.......
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 10:55:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 11:14:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By akethan:

10) HOW DOES IT WORK
- So the basics are simple. Create a listing with either a fixed price or accepting offers. If you are doing something where you are dead-set on a price, then fixed price it. If you are ok with options or have item with quantity and discounts, then do accepting offers so users can send those in.
- Once a listing exists, you can click the PLACE OFFER button in green to make an offer to buy an item. The seller will be sent notifications on all offers submitted. Sellers can interact with users and decide WHO they want to accept an offer from. Once it's accepted the deal is agreed to. So make sure you want to place an offer you are going to honor, otherwise comment in the listing or message the seller. Anything with multiple quantity will only lock down the quantity the buyer is trying to get. So if it's a single item or multiple, the quantity will be adjusted once the offer is accepted.
- If you have an issue with anything above, you can request help from admins. For example if an accepted offer is welched on, you can report it and an admin to remove it and restore your listing.
- If there are any other issues or question, post here and we will monitor this discussion to help!!!!
- Once a transaction is completed (offer made and offer accepted) then you will see the item in sold/purchased list and be able to leave feedback for each other. Since this is a transactional system, feedback can't be manipulated or extras created. Each feedback requires an item to be listed and agreed to be sold.
View Quote

So should we stop posting here?
EE Discussion
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 11:54:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I was confused before, now I'm really confused.... why can't I edit my post? and the post in question was for 3 items, so if I sell 1 I have to close the post before selling the other 2?
Link Posted: 3/19/2024 11:57:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/4/2024 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#7]
how to leave feedback?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 8:43:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top