Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I am part of the elite now?

I demand you all grovel before me
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:28:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Low-Cap:
Very interesting that the 1% vote 80% democrat. The media would have you believe that the richest people are evil conservatives. Its like a counterinformation op where they create a straw man to villainize, then fuck everyone BUT the villain with the resulting policies.
View Quote

They are not the richest. Wealth is only one characteristic selected for.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:29:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By dmnoid77:

Aggregating 20 disparate surveys to artificially create a sufficient sized sample pool of individuals that match near non-sensical criteria to "survey" is called fucking with the numbers to reach a predetermined conclusion.
View Quote

Nah, it's is painting a picture of you guys.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:29:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pdm] [#4]
Originally Posted By new_RRA_user:

What do you think the median household income is in America?

Hint: about $75,000.

So typically in these households two such earners puts the household at ~$300,000.

That is at the right hand of the bell curve, so "elite".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

So typically in these households two such earners puts the household at ~$300,000.

Your math is off. You mention $75k per year per wage earner and then imply that 2 wage earners, same household earn $300k.  

From the OP…

The elite 1%—individuals who make over $150,000 a year, live in densely populated areas, and have postgraduate degrees—are overwhelmingly liberal. They give President Joe Biden an 82% approval rating, compared to his 40% average from the rest of Americans.

He infers $150k puts a wage earner into the 1% or 99th percentile of wage earners.  Even if that number was quadrupled it would still fall far short of the 2021 top 1% of wage earners who earned $819k yearly.

So I'm just wondering what he's talking about…?

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:31:23 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mini14jac:
It’s pretty disheartening to realize that so many people would gladly throw democracy out the window.

Throw your duffel bags into the lifeboats boys, she’s going down.
View Quote

Just like the average GD’er, the liberal elite believe they know best and idiots can’t be trusted with the franchise.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:31:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By DonS:

View All Quotes

Aggregating 20 disparate surveys to artificially create a sufficient sized sample pool of individuals that match near non-sensical criteria to "survey" is called fucking with the numbers to reach a predetermined conclusion.

Well, I wouldn't have made the cut anyway.  Pretty sure any Ivy League worth a shit in a dense urban area is going to be doing well better than $150k.  It's a BS metric that red flags the entire deal, along with having to parse 20 surveys to get there.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:32:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By pdm:

He infers $150k puts a wage earner into the 1% or 99th percentile of wage earners.  Even if that number was quadrupled it would still fall far short of the 2021 top 1% of wage earners who earned $819k yearly.

View Quote

Reading comprehension?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:34:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Well, I wouldn't have made the cut anyway.  Pretty sure any Ivy League worth a shit in a dense urban area is going to be doing well better than $150k.  It's a BS metric that red flags the entire deal, along with having to parse 20 surveys to get there.
View Quote

The picture it paints seems accurate. And it seems to trigger all the right people, so it must be hitting close to home.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:35:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Buckshot4U:

Ditto.  I continue to fight off "coming around", but it is more and more tempting all the time.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Steamedliver:
I do not believe I’m the only conservative who still believes that taking the high road, playing by the “rules”, trusting the process and moral victory is still a victory (even though it means nothing).  

I’m coming around to fight fire with fire mentality.

Ditto.  I continue to fight off "coming around", but it is more and more tempting all the time.

It's rather obvious that "taking the high road" hasn't worked out for decades, so........
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:35:40 PM EDT
[#10]

The picture it paints seems accurate. And it seems to trigger all the right people, so it must be hitting close to home.
View All Quotes

What picture is that exactly?  It's a statistical study, so be specific.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:40:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Stopped reading when it referred to folks making $150k as the elite top 1%.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:43:03 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By DaGoose:
The PDF results has a lot more crazy results.

For example.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/231492/Capture_PNG-3170725.png
View Quote

Soylent Green - "Beef?!" Scene Rescore
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:44:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By jb31:

The issue is that we let it go too far.  I agree with others in that the biggest difference in the last 5-10 years is that the veil of fairness, in politics, in the legal system, in the economy, has been lifted.  We were not playing a fair game, we just didn't know.  There are no checks and balances, the system is completely dysfunctional.  "Our team" has been secretly working with the other team.  The game is an illusion.  The people no longer control the government or politics.  By extension, the legal system and methods to right the ship.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FlashMan-7k:
I do not believe I’m the only conservative who still believes that taking the high road, playing by the “rules”, trusting the process and moral victory is still a victory (even though it means nothing).  

The "high road" was always a myth.  It was the "beat the enemy with their own rules" from that list.  Look where that got us.  Has it worked?  A loss is a loss.  We need to accept that we need to fight evenly or lose.  The left has pulled all the stops.  If we lose the House before the election...

The actual high road that's really there - that virtually nobody uses - is enforcing the rules of the game.

America as intended is a game of baseball, but the democrats/establishment are playing murderball.

So we either force them to play baseball again, or kick them out out of the game entirely or ...

Take our ball and our bat and *leave.*

eta: for all the world it looks like we aren't going to do any of the three and we're just going to collectively stand here and get bludgeoned to death. "We" being the US collectively.

The issue is that we let it go too far.  I agree with others in that the biggest difference in the last 5-10 years is that the veil of fairness, in politics, in the legal system, in the economy, has been lifted.  We were not playing a fair game, we just didn't know.  There are no checks and balances, the system is completely dysfunctional.  "Our team" has been secretly working with the other team.  The game is an illusion.  The people no longer control the government or politics.  By extension, the legal system and methods to right the ship.

We really do seem to be closer to "take our ball  and go home" territory nowadays than we have been in a long time.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 2:49:43 PM EDT
[#14]
There's only two ways to win in modern politics:
1 - Cheat
2 - War
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By TheLookingGlass:
My brother in law is jut like this. He makes a little over a million a year and says he has no problem with ballot stuffing and other means of cheating at elections as long as it keeps Trump and other conservatives out of office. He also freely admits he sees nothing wrong with using lawfare against trump and his supporters.
View Quote

BIL or not that is a man who would even step foot in my home or someone I would even break bread with.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:10:53 PM EDT
[#16]

The "high road" was always a myth.  It was the "beat the enemy with their own rules" from that list.  Look where that got us.  Has it worked?  A loss is a loss.  We need to accept that we need to fight evenly or lose.  The left has pulled all the stops.  If we lose the House before the election...
View All Quotes

It won’t matter because having Trump as the (r) nominee guarantees losing house/senate seats.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:11:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:
I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,

View Quote

Feels good man
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:19:17 PM EDT
[#18]
So Motorhead was right, Eat the Rich.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:20:13 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Low-Cap:
Very interesting that the 1% vote 80% democrat. The media would have you believe that the richest people are evil conservatives. Its like a counterinformation op where they create a straw man to villainize, then fuck everyone BUT the villain with the resulting policies.
View Quote

Wondered that myself.
Very effective propaganda.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:26:03 PM EDT
[#20]

We really do seem to be closer to "take our ball  and go home" territory nowadays than we have been in a long time.
View All Quotes

The actual high road that's really there - that virtually nobody uses - is enforcing the rules of the game.

America as intended is a game of baseball, but the democrats/establishment are playing murderball.

So we either force them to play baseball again, or kick them out out of the game entirely or ...

eta: for all the world it looks like we aren't going to do any of the three and we're just going to collectively stand here and get bludgeoned to death. "We" being the US collectively.

I'm really keep hoping someone steps up with a solution, but we don't seem to have anyone that can rally enough people to do anything meaningful.  The division we are seeing is intentionally created to cause exactly this.  The right is already hard to organize.  It doesn't take much of a push to make sure no one has significant support.  I can't think of a single person in politics that would get much more than 50% of the people here to support them.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:37:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Isenhelm] [#21]
Elite? lol

I care about ideals, values, like freedom,  etc.. and mob rule is against these ideals.
If you have to cheat to win the preservation of your nation, values, freedom.. Hell yes cheat. Cheating to win is still better than losing or having war to win or cheating to lose, being cheated or losing with war.. or worse of all maybe, losing without even the effort to "cheat" or war.

Cheat.. is it a fucking game?

Our elections are not about who will lead the country the best in the same general direction, they are about who will move further in the direction of destruction and who will move slower in that direction sadly..

We are are too divided for elections to yield acceptable or tolerable results anymore.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:38:35 PM EDT
[#22]

Your math is off. You mention $75k per year per wage earner and then imply that 2 wage earners, same household earn $300k.  

From the OP…

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/696/top_earners_jpg-3170987.JPG

View All Quotes

From the OP…

The elite 1%—individuals who make over $150,000 a year, live in densely populated areas, and have postgraduate degrees—are overwhelmingly liberal. They give President Joe Biden an 82% approval rating, compared to his 40% average from the rest of Americans.

FWIW, pdm, that chart though likely accurately labeled, is some more statistical legerdemain.  There's a big difference between asking, "In the distribution of all salaries, which point on the distribution is the 90th percentile?" and "Of the set of all people earning in the 90th% or higher, what is their average salary?"  The truly gigantic long tail is going to distort the second number to a much greater degree upwards than the first number.

Salaries for the vast majority of people have not appreciably kept up with inflation for the last 40-50 years.  Probably since Nixon closed the Gold Window.  They have accelerated like gangbusters though, for the upper decile, and mostly a small portion of that upper decile.  Which is a big reason why people are currently pissed, and why a self-selected sample of the population that's mostly older and wealthier than the rest of the population---like the commentariat at this website---can't seem to understand why.

Rasmussen really should have known better, but this is click-bait, than to use an emotionally charged phrase like "The 1%" to denote a segment of the population---very likely around 1% of the total US population---that has the combined traits of >150k USD income, white, lives in a dense urban environment.

So, what happens now?  That selected group in the Rasmussen article is going to gleefully cheat, deny they cheat, and otherwise lie their ass off.  Discriminate against wrongthinkers.  They probably can't be reasoned with, and mostly wish their political opponents would..."just go away."  Preferably on a train trip, but whatever.  They also don't do hypocrisy.  I mean, they'll accuse you and me of it, but it's not a sin they believe in for themselves.

Sure, let's play by the rules.  How do we plan to enforce them?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:41:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:

Feels good man
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
Originally Posted By jerrwhy01:
I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites, I’m one of the elites,

Feels good man

Hell yeah it does. Those three sophomore years of collage finally paid off.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#24]
I was expecting 'elite' to be in excess of a few million a year, not $150k.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:42:21 PM EDT
[#25]
I wish they divulged the sample size of their "Elite 1%" panel.  Maybe it is somewhere else, but not in the PDF link.

But not shocking that "dirty dozen" schools are the literal "who's who" of woke-indoctrination universities.....
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:45:29 PM EDT
[#26]
The people who are the most ambitious and most driven to "succeed" and make lots of $$$ are the ones most likely to actually do so and be in the 1%. Those same people are also probably more willing to cut corners or break rules to accomplish this. They would also be more likely to be fine with others doing so.

In other news, water is wet.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 3:53:01 PM EDT
[#27]
You guys have been lying to me all these years…

It’s a Big Club, and I’m In It!!!  

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 5:22:39 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote
The west collectively lives under "Managed Democracy". Germany is the best example, as their country is seriously trying to *OUTLAW* the most popular political party in their country.
Yet some retards will still argue that their Democracy is still 100% "legit", but then turn around and bash Russia for doing the same exact thing.

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 6:58:25 PM EDT
[#29]

Reading comprehension?
View Quote

What did I miss?
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:18:55 PM EDT
[#30]
First post was what I was gonna post. Guess I'm super elite.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#32]

From the OP…

View All Quotes

From the OP…

Yeah, I read the initial post and thought I was seeing an error.

I was thinking 1.5 million at least, not 150k.

No one making 150k considers themselves "elite."

Link Posted: 3/27/2024 7:45:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Kokodude:
There's only two ways to win in modern politics:
1 - Cheat
2 - War
View Quote

If those are the options war is the only honorable path.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:14:39 PM EDT
[#34]
The moral high ground in war is generally where the loser view their defeat from.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:35:05 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:

We are at War. You fight wars to win.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Rheinmetall792:
Originally Posted By ACEB36TC:

I got SLAMMED here about ten years ago for saying the Repubs needed to get in the ditches and fight dirtier than the Dems. They didn't and here we are.

We are at War. You fight wars to win.

We have got to stop taking the "high road" and start fighting to win.  The other side does not play fair in any way, shape, or form.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:43:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PossumKing] [#36]
I don't need a poll to know that elite liberals have no integrity.
Link Posted: 3/27/2024 8:43:52 PM EDT
[#37]
I know it’s probably been touched on but probably needs to be said. To be in the 1% category an American needs to bring in $800k plus.

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:19:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Isenhelm:
Elite? lol

I care about ideals, values, like freedom,  etc.. and mob rule is against these ideals.
If you have to cheat to win the preservation of your nation, values, freedom.. Hell yes cheat. Cheating to win is still better than losing or having war to win or cheating to lose, being cheated or losing with war.. or worse of all maybe, losing without even the effort to "cheat" or war.

Cheat.. is it a fucking game?

Our elections are not about who will lead the country the best in the same general direction, they are about who will move further in the direction of destruction and who will move slower in that direction sadly..

We are are too divided for elections to yield acceptable or tolerable results anymore.
View Quote

Sadly there are many people, people on this forum even.... who worship Democracy so much... that they would rather suffer a genocide under a Democratically elected, totalitarian government... than live peacefully under a king.

FWIW, we don't even live in a representative democracy (or Republic). The west, just like Russia... lives under a pathetic "managed democracy".
In the UK, for example... the vast majority of the people want less immigration into the country. Yet even the Conservative party can't stop pushing for more more more.
Carl Benjamin describes it as "Unrepresentative democracy"
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:24:03 PM EDT
[#39]

I'm really keep hoping someone steps up with a solution, but we don't seem to have anyone that can rally enough people to do anything meaningful.  The division we are seeing is intentionally created to cause exactly this.  The right is already hard to organize.  It doesn't take much of a push to make sure no one has significant support.  I can't think of a single person in politics that would get much more than 50% of the people here to support them.
View All Quotes

At the federal level the only way I see that this could be fixed is to limit the federal government to what the text of cotus means - and the text of cotus means what it meant back when it was writte, the heck with the courts and the lyingly so called elastic clauses.

I think that would fix it because it would make the federal government far less relevant to everyone's everday lives.

People would stop caring so much because there would be far less reason to care. You could just about not care who was president, it wouldn't matter 99% of the time - IMO as the founders intended it.

Governors races would be far more important.

I don't see this happening though.

Realistically the best I see is that the fedgov gets so bad that people just toss their hands up at it and stop caring what it says, and the states continue to push back on more fronts in the way that texas is pushing back in small ways regarding the border.

We have to make the feds irrelevant again. If we don't and one side gets ascendant and takes the fedgov, and uses the current fedgov powers to run the other political side's life, conflict is almost fated.

I can't see our side winning the fedgov, so even that isn't on our side - the bureacracies are crammed with leftists.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:29:44 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:
Over $150,000 a year is the elite?
View Quote

Beat me to it
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:35:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Grunteled] [#41]
Originally Posted By BillofRights:
You guys have been lying to me all these years…

It’s a Big Club, and I’m In It!!!  

View Quote

No your not.  You’re at the top of the heap of slaves.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#42]
View Quote

I don’t feel elite…
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#43]
Interesting.  35% of the elite say it's okay to cheat.  Probably the same 35% of the elite that screech loudly when anyone mentions the possiblilty there was cheating.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:59:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Prijador:
In a communist country, the ruling elites tear each other apart - now if we can just get those communist elites to tear each other apart, whilst leaving the rest of us, and our freedoms, alone…
View Quote

That's because there is no middle class in Communism.   Just the elite and those in poverty.

You'll have to wait until we have nothing left (and like it!) - then the Cabal will start eating it's own.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:59:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By C3H5N3O9:

I don’t feel elite…
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By C3H5N3O9:

I don’t feel elite…

Think of the people making half of what you do: that's most of the country.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:59:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R_S] [#46]
There is a very big divide between the top 400 and high wage earners:

An unprecedented trove of leaked IRS data shows who reported the most income in America from 2013 to 2018, as well as their tax rates, revealing that the very richest pay lower rates than the merely rich.

For one, the top 400 don't even have a lot of earned income... favorable tax treatment certain types of investments are secret to paying less taxes.  

There is little comparison to a family who makes ~$300,000/year and guys like Bloomberg who bring in $2B/year and bought themselves a political office in NYC and blew $1B on running for president.

As a previous poster indicated, the top 1% of earners is Over $800,000/year

There is certainly a cluelessness among most in the ivy league crowd.  Fuckers think that they can do whatever they want: Facebook Secretly Wiretapped Competitors: Documents.  Sadly their store bought politicians have often proven them right.  At least this major Democrat donor got 25 years.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:08:49 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

An Elight tax paying force maybe.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:11:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By DaGoose:
The PDF results has a lot more crazy results.

For example.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/231492/Capture_PNG-3170725.png
View Quote

Try to take away AC on the gulf coast of Texas and you will see people drag out their smoke poles and ropes and start decorating lamp post.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:18:17 PM EDT
[#49]
No wonder some of my posts about politics are taken
87 degrees wrong, we got dudes who see that headline and just go on about how a plumber or an accountant making 150k yr is "elite", rather than recognizing [150k+urban+postgrad] is a crude proxy for what he is trying to get at. I don't know shit and even I know that

He's talking about the people actually in the blob who influence what happens in their cities, states, and nationwide. Tastemakers, agenda setters, bureaucrats, influential academics and scum journalists

Link Posted: 3/28/2024 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#50]

From the OP…

View Quote

This chart doesn't jive with everything I've seen. I wonder if it has to do with the word "earners" - if it leaves out those that don't have earned income. The wage of the top 1% of Americans is something like 300k. If it is only accounting for earners that cuts off a lot of the tail, driving the value up.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top