Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/29/2024 1:49:24 AM EDT

TAXCO, Mexico -- A mob in the Mexican tourist city of Taxco brutally beat a woman to death Thursday because she was suspected of kidnapping and killing a young girl, rampaging just hours before the city’s famous Holy Week procession.

The mob formed after an 8-year-old girl disappeared Wednesday. Her body was found on a road on the outskirts of the city early Thursday. Security camera footage appeared to show a woman and a man loading a bundle, which may have been the girl's body, into a taxi.

The mob surrounded the woman's house Thursday, threatening to drag her out. Police took the woman into the bed of a police pickup truck, but then stood by — apparently intimidated by the crowd — as members of the mob dragged her out of the truck and down onto the street where they stomped, kicked and pummeled her until she lay, partly stripped and motionless.

Police then picked her up and took her away, leaving the pavement stained with blood. The Guerrero state prosecutors’ office later confirmed the woman died of her injuries.

“This is the result of the bad government we have,” said a member of the mob, who gave her name as Andrea but refused to give her last name. “This isn't the first time this kind of thing has happened,” she said, referring to the murder of the girl, “but this is the first time the people have done something.”

“We are fed up,” she said. “This time it was an 8-year-old girl.”

View Quote

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/mob-mexico-brutally-beats-suspected-kidnapper-hours-holy-108628388
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:52:25 AM EDT
[#1]
*NUDITY ALERT

I don't want anyone to get upset about seeing a nipple while they're being stomped to death.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:57:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Hopefully she was guilty
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:59:26 AM EDT
[#3]
I’ll-allow-it.jpg
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:59:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Society needs more of this. The Police have been neutered.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:00:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Good stomping.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:00:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By TheOldRepublic:
Hopefully she was guilty
View Quote

If she was guilty she deserved it. Child killers are evil.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:00:55 AM EDT
[#7]
And you all want these people into the USA!!!! Bunch of animals!!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:01:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By evilyoda:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Hopefully she was guilty

Aye
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:01:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Sir_Sparhawk] [#9]
Mobs of people are the worst thing to be around. There was no evidence that the woman did what they beat her to death for. Some people just decided she did it.

I have no problem with child predators getting this kind of treatment. But there needs to be evidence.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:04:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:06:56 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Sir_Sparhawk:
Mobs of people are the worst thing to be around. There was no evidence that the woman did what they beat her to death for. Some people just decided she did it.

I have no problem with child predators getting this kind of treatment. But there needs to be evidence.
View Quote

Yep.  This.  

Mob rule is a bad thing.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:22:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Suspected?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:33:51 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SHONUFF] [#13]
That was pretty brutal.  I hope they got the right person, otherwise…damn.

I guess that’s what happens when the people are left with no effective government and rule of law.  

We should pay attention…it’s our future under our current leadership and societal trends.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:37:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Isenhelm] [#14]
If true and if guilty.. good riddance. Now if the man mentioned is also true and guilty.. hopefully they get him too.

If not true it is just greater abhorrence
I don't have faith in stories from the net or mobs of people all murderously frenzied but
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:41:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By AkBearcat:
View Quote

America could learn a lot from them.  Shit like that was the norm in 18th century America.  Why else did the Founders decree political folks needed to live in the districts they represented?

They didn't need to write in the constitution "Keep guns out of murderer's hands" because a murderer would have been lynched back then.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:42:20 AM EDT
[#16]
I have been there, enjoyed my visit.

Hope the woman was guilty of the crime.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:48:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jodan1776] [#17]
I understand the sentiment, but what the fuck if she didn't do it???    Seemed like slim evidence.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:56:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Jodan1776:
I understand the sentiment, but what the fuck if she didn't do it???    Seemed like slim evidence.
View Quote

We even gave witches trials before we burned them . fuck

I can understand if they had her on tape actually kidnapping the child but it doesn't claim that . Or at the very least some items of clothing found in her car or home. Something anything ...

mob mentality can be dangerous  

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:59:20 AM EDT
[#19]
The Rule of Law is one of the foundations of a civilized society.  Rule of Law includes due process.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:15:54 AM EDT
[#20]
Bunch of fucking savages.  I guess we'll never know who did it now.

You guys really shouldn't cheer on a lynching.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:21:45 AM EDT
[#21]
Mob rules.

Life is brutal sometimes.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:28:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 3:48:41 AM EDT
[#23]
I hope they didn't kill the wrong person
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 4:57:57 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

There is evidence, video of the girl going in her house. No video of the girl leaving. She told the parents that the girl was never there. Then there is video of them loading a bag in the trunk. Accorindg to what I can find but truth? Who knows.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:06:30 AM EDT
[#25]
How we do it is far from perfect and because we have a relatively high standard for evidence guilty people often walk on a technicality but I'll take innocent until proven guilty with all the baggage and effort it comes with over beating people to death without a trial any day

People acting like this is a good thing lmao
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 5:14:06 AM EDT
[#26]
In before people who want to turn the US into a third world shitho..

Oh. Nevermind
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:46:57 AM EDT
[#27]
A lot of people, many on this site, would love to see this form of vigilantism make a comeback here.

I don't know if this was a reaction against an incompetent government who the people don't trust to serve justice or an incompetent government who can't protect its own people while the system sees that justice is served. Either way, it is an incompetent government. Maybe that is where we are too, but I don't see this as a positive solution.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:52:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By eclark53520:

Yep.  This.  

Mob rule is a bad thing.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By eclark53520:

Yep.  This.  

Mob rule is a bad thing.

+2

You see it on YouTube where police think they have the right suspect and it turns out it’s the wrong guy, they figure it out, and he’s released.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:54:03 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Seems like most of the people there were doing the needful.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:55:16 AM EDT
[#30]
This is the Land of Wolves now
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:58:52 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thor_ducati] [#31]
Kick her in the taco, Paco.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:00:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SAE] [#32]
Attachment Attached File

(Our bitches )
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:04:39 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Federov:

America could learn a lot from them.  Shit like that was the norm in 18th century America.  Why else did the Founders decree political folks needed to live in the districts they represented?

They didn't need to write in the constitution "Keep guns out of murderer's hands" because a murderer would have been lynched back then.
View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File

Please put the crack pipe away.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:05:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Abakan:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/wow-727.gif

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Abakan:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/wow-727.gif

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:11:15 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Only the Libtards that need more votes.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:21:49 AM EDT
[#36]
Seems like a bad way to go
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:32:03 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:38:23 AM EDT
[#38]
If she did it, I don't have much care.

If she didn't, welp....she had a bad day.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:42:52 AM EDT
[#39]
Hopefully she was guilty
View Quote

This is what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:44:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Sorry but no. Our laws separate us from mob rules.

I don't want that here, even if convicted. That said if convicted let the offended party put a bullet in her head out back and buried. Supervised and instructed.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:48:14 AM EDT
[#41]
This is what should happen to anyone that harms a child in any way, but only AFTER they're found guilty.  And let the victim's family do it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:48:21 AM EDT
[#42]
She had some substantial knockers.  That is all.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:49:58 AM EDT
[#43]
This actually should be the punishment for convicted murderers & rapists.  A speedy trial and a painful punishment carried out.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:51:59 AM EDT
[#44]
That right there is DEMOCRACY.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:53:45 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:55:28 AM EDT
[#46]

View Quote

totally agree. sadly it reminds me of the daily black on white stompings that happen here
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:56:04 AM EDT
[#47]
View Quote

To be fair, and for the record I’m married to a Mexican, Americans have become giant pussies when it comes to taking care of business. Kidnappers, rapists, and murders should face this sort of retribution everywhere. Dragged into the streets and beat to death. Might make people think before being evil pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:56:41 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By txgp17:
View Quote

First of all no, society does not need more of this.  And secondly,  you want the cops to carry out "punishment " in the streets before a trail?  Our justice system, before it became corrupt,  works very well.  The police being neutered has nothing to do with how the judge sentences people or what type of punishment they receive.   If it were up to the street cops there would be a whole lot more shit bags in jail.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:19:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By txgp17:
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By RED_5:
"mob rule" is what we have here in the once glorious USA, except we (anyone not a liberal commie) are the victims.
View Quote

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top