Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:37:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Many of the Chinese pot farms have most of them wearing them. Even driving alone.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:46:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Ridicule them. At this point, I have to.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 8:49:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Was in NYC last week. Chicago, Toronto, Buffalo, and Cleveland the week before that. Haven’t seen a noticeable increase or any gov or business mention a mask mandate. Won’t matter to me regardless because I’m not putting one of those fucking things on my face again for any reason ever. That ship has sailed.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CarmelBytheSea:
In the airports I see even more people wearing them but in the cities a lot of mainly women - older white women, black women any age and young blue haired women mostly but I’m noticing a trend
View Quote

Asians in cars around here
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Didn't a study just come out that shows masks don't do anything to prevent airborne infections?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:58:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cincinnatus] [#6]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 9:59:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD:
Didn't a study just come out that shows masks don't do anything to prevent airborne infections?
View Quote

Studies going back to the Spanish Flu have shown that.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:04:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:10:08 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote

Don’t have any idea, but wouldn’t be surprised if all of those homemade masks and neck gators people used to wear were 100% useless. I only ever wore an N 95.  Wearin some El cheapo mask doesn’t do anything. ;I’m not a covid freak, but I want the option to wear masks in public because I think all of y’all are dirty
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:10:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By RealityCheck0311:
It might just be due to warmer weather and pollen season kicking up.

View Quote

I have no memory of ever seeing or hearing of anyone wearing a mask because of pollen.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:19:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Covid made it socially acceptable for the ugly, the criminal and the terminal mental midget to hide themselves with a bit of anonymity of the mask.

At least that how I see anyone wearing a mask.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Saw numerous Walmart employees this morning wearing masks.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:27:46 PM EDT
[#13]
I would submit, humbly, that the MMAD of any pollen is on par with the virus that shall not be named…surgical and paper masks don’t offer protection from inhalation.  You need a N-95 or greater…
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:30:17 PM EDT
[#14]
I was in Chicago visiting my brother a few weeks ago and the number of masks and groomer flags was out of control. Granted, my brother is gay and lives in one of Chicago’s gayborhoods, but still…masks?!?  What a joke.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:33:15 PM EDT
[#15]
two words...

BIRD FLU!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:37:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#16]
Originally Posted By sabre_kc:
Was in NYC last week. Chicago, Toronto, Buffalo, and Cleveland the week before that. Haven’t seen a noticeable increase or any gov or business mention a mask mandate. Won’t matter to me regardless because I’m not putting one of those fucking things on my face again for any reason ever. That ship has sailed.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sabre_kc:

Originally Posted By bjkb1f:
I was in Chicago visiting my brother a few weeks ago and the number of masks and groomer flags was out of control. Granted, my brother is gay and lives in one of Chicago’s gayborhoods, but still…masks?!?  What a joke.

Interesting other posts have noted they have fir Cleveland and Chicago but I don’t think anyone has mentioned Toronto
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:39:26 PM EDT
[#17]
I still see some wearing masks outside and while driving.  Unbelievable!
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:42:18 PM EDT
[#18]
lots of asians around here wear them, even more after the scamdemic.  Seems like the history of these people having the boot on their neck never goes away.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:43:10 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Milehi22:

I lost a wheel on my Dakine gearbag dragging it though a couple inches of snow in Reykjavik. The only time I wore a mask during covid was that trip to Iceland and a trip to Ireland, both in 2020, and when I'd go to the grocery store (their rules) I'd get the stink eye in town (small Socal mountain town) but I didn't have the fear. The local bar even papered their windows and turned it into a speakeasy.

Only the elderly are wearing masks these days.

View Quote

Lost a wheel off a higher end Dakine bag? Like the $400 and up bags?
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:44:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By dbrad197:

I did some yard work with a mask this weekend because the pollen is shitty. Should have covered my eyes too😂

Edit for my joke when I saw some of the blue hair posters in here.
View Quote

Might as well get that knocked out before the 100+ degree temps kick in.

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:44:52 PM EDT
[#21]
Outside of the cancer hospital my wife goes too, I don’t think I’ve seen anyone wearing masks in quite some time.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:46:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By JohnfromHR:

Maybe people are wearing masks again as part of a plan to desensitize people to mask wearing for hiding your identity. These people think of these things and plan much better than we do. Notice that once Biden became president. All these riots suddenly stopped and nobody ever asked the question who delivered pallets of bricks and rocks to these riot areas who paid for occupied Wall Street, etc., conveniently masks hide peoples identities. I think as peoples anxiety levels rise their fear of things like germs does too. I noticed anxious people in the morning at Costco wearing masks and I always see Asian people wearing masks. I think that’s probably because a lot of Asia is dirty and there are lots of germs and illnesses there. I’ve also seen Asian people take a lot of shit to the extreme. There’s an elderly Asian couple. They’re both professors that live down the street from me. They’ve only spoken to their children through a window on the side of their house for the past few years they get shit delivered from Amazon. They leave they bring it in wearing mask and gloves and apparently they leave it in a room in their house for a day for germs to die  off before they open It, some people are crazy
View Quote

Black lady at the cash register was wearing masks AND gloves 🧤 when she rang me up today
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 10:49:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CarmelBytheSea] [#23]
Originally Posted By Explorer225:

I don't owe you anything
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:41:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 11:55:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 77Bronc] [#25]
The only people I see wearing mask today are black, purple haired pasty white women, zombie looking 25 year old men.

Jesse Waters called it a few months ago, by May the mask will become part of the uber left uniform

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:00:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Noticing the same in Dallas. It’s mostly black and white women from what I’ve seen.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:01:05 AM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

Been said for years....

Mask: Same as standing behind a chain link fence to protect yourself from a shotgun blast
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top