BCM
User Panel

Male Karens (Page 1 of 2)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/16/2024 4:53:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GDaawg]
Anyone ever dealt with one?

This one is pretty annoying. I'm assuming this guy was the hall monitor for an HOA in a former life. Definitely a liberal at the very least.

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 4:56:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I fucking hate neighbors.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Id wager there are two assholes in that video.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 4:59:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RRA_223:
View Quote

quite possible

two sides to every story and all that
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:07:06 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote
Does he have a pilonidal cyst?
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:08:35 PM EDT
[#5]
What a fag
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:10:53 PM EDT
[#6]
nice mandals.

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:11:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lorax] [#7]
Had an issue with two today. And they got totally shut down in about 5 seconds.

Scenario:
 I got hired on to do pest work for 13 buildings. My contact has been trying to get me in there for years. It's .gov type shit.
One facility has been fighting rats for well over a decade. Closer to 20 years.

People here on Arf know by now that rats are kinda my "thing".
The rats are so bad at this recycling facility that they have to park their equipment inside of RatMats even during breaks. I'm all warm and fuzzy with total schoolgirl glee over this job!
I watch, I listen, I test. I figure these rats out. they have a routine around humans. It's my job to find that specific routine and very carefully build a plan within their habits so they on't see what's coming. it's an amazing science. They are super-smart.
The last company "controlled" the issue by chucking poison openly all over. They never went near that shit.
So, I took some time and dug deep into the rats, what they like, dislike, where they are and where they aren't. And treated accordingly in a way to get them very accustomed to my methods.
I had a 3 Phase plan for their demise. I only got to Phase 2 and today, I was told that for a month, they have seen exactly ZERO rats, even on the cameras at night. BOOM....4 months.

So at today's service, the guy who runs the thing is telling me how blown away he is and how they have been dealing with this.....and chewed up equipment wiring for years.

Now the Karen part:
So, we have done such a great job at controlling these rats, that the head guy said that two employees were actually complaining about the control of the rats.

WTF!

In their retarded minds......I must have "done something highly toxic and dangerous to the workers or to the environment to control the infestation like I did".
Fuck those clowns. The first thing I did before even looking for the first rat was to clean up all the poison just thrown all around the building on the inside and outside.
On one of their buildings, they had poison just thrown against the fencing at a place for kids.

I called my contact and we had a meeting ASAP with the head of that facility.  In it, I described the scope of the work, what was done wrong for almost 20 years and how I handled it. I was pissed that they paid for a result they weren't getting elsewhere and when I produced.....I was told I was doing something illegal or dangerous.

The two male Karens will not be causing any more trouble. THAT I have been assured. And I know my guy will follow through.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:12:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Kens
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#9]
After the AWB hit sunset, the guy needed something new to do besides post on AR forums about flash hiders, pistol grips, bayonet lugs, magazines not having US parts, etc. so now he keeps an eye on everyone’s car.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:13:16 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By GDaawg:

This one is pretty annoying. I'm assuming this guy was the hall monitor for an HOA in a former life. Definitely a liberal at the very least.

View Quote

There's plenty of 'em here in the GeeDee, so yeah - deal with them on occasion.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:14:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Straight pipes suck.

Good rant.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:15:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SWIRE] [#12]
What is the problem with one neighbor telling another neighbor to put some damn mufflers on the kid's car?  I live on a main road and have to deal with that shit all the time.  There is loud but then there is V8 with no exhaust loud that you can hear from over a mile away.  Not cool driving that through residential areas.  A Karen would have just called the cops and then screamed at the neighbor from the side of the road when the cops showed up.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:16:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By RTX:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By RTX:
Originally Posted By GDaawg:

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:17:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Kevins
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:18:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:
Kens
View Quote
Kevins
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#16]
View Quote

This.  Freedom is great.  

But I don’t want to hear your shitty car.  It sounds like shit, it will always sound like shit.  You’re not driving around with a 1969 glass pack.

Stop acting like it.  Your car sucks.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:22:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: flyhack72] [#17]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:
What is the problem with one neighbor telling another neighbor to put some damn mufflers on the kid's car?  I live on a main road and have to deal with that shit all the time.  There is loud but then there is V8 with no exhaust loud that you can hear from over a mile away.  Not cool driving that through residential areas.  A Karen would have just called the cops and then screamed at the neighbor from the side of the road when the cops showed up.
View Quote

I'm sorry but if someone comes on my property and makes threats, swears, and acts like the guy on the video, he's getting trespassed and slapped with a restraining order.

Karen's beef should be with the local LE if the car owner is violating the law.  Even then, LE has pulled over the owner so Karen has no right to step on dude's property.

I'm afraid Karen is going to suffer through exhaust tests in the near future.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:28:47 PM EDT
[#18]
It sucks working nights.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:31:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By flyhack72:

I'm sorry but if someone comes intoy property and makes threats, swears, and acta like the guy on the video, he's getting trespassed and slapped with a restraining order.

Karen's beef should be with the local LE if the car owner is violating the law.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By flyhack72:
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

I'm sorry but if someone comes intoy property and makes threats, swears, and acta like the guy on the video, he's getting trespassed and slapped with a restraining order.

Karen's beef should be with the local LE if the car owner is violating the law.

I agree the neighbor could have stated the issue better but we also don't know the situation.  Is this the 1st time the neighbor raised the issue or the 10th?  Maybe the guy was working from home and kids car was so loud it disrupted his Zoom call with a client. Lots of things like that are possible for why he was so pissed off.  

What threats?  He said he would have the cops come out to deal with the violations.  Also he said "no shit" and I don't consider that swearing.  You act like the neighbor got in his face and said "fuck you and your son. If he does that one more time I'm going to kick both of your asses.".  That would be swearing and threats.  I doubt you can get a restraining order because someone said "shit" and "I will call the cops".  

Not sure what state that is in but is similar to Illinois.  Growing up there I was pulled over for both a missing front license plate and tinted windows.  The neighbor is a Karen for bringing those things up.  Both sides need to be better neighbors.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:41:07 PM EDT
[#20]
I gutted out the pipes on my Harley and ride with ear plugs.
I’m that guy Ken complains about.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Lorax:

Scenario:
 I got hired on to do pest work for 13 buildings. My contact has been trying to get me in there for years. It's .gov type shit.

The rats are so bad at this recycling facility that they have to park their equipment inside of RatMats even during breaks. I'm all warm and fuzzy with total schoolgirl glee over this job!
I watch, I listen, I test. I figure these rats out. they have a routine around humans. It's my job to find that specific routine and very carefully build a plan within their habits so they on't see what's coming. it's an amazing science. They are super-smart.
The last company "controlled" the issue by chucking poison openly all over. They never went near that shit.
So, I took some time and dug deep into the rats, what they like, dislike, where they are and where they aren't. And treated accordingly in a way to get them very accustomed to my methods.
I had a 3 Phase plan for their demise. I only got to Phase 2 and today, I was told that for a month, they have seen exactly ZERO rats, even on the cameras at night. BOOM....4 months.

So at today's service, the guy who runs the thing is telling me how blown away he is and how they have been dealing with this.....and chewed up equipment wiring for years.

Now the Karen part:
So, we have done such a great job at controlling these rats, that the head guy said that two employees were actually complaining about the control of the rats.

WTF!

In their retarded minds......I must have "done something highly toxic and dangerous to the workers or to the environment to control the infestation like I did".
Fuck those clowns. The first thing I did before even looking for the first rat was to clean up all the poison just thrown all around the building on the inside and outside.
On one of their buildings, they had poison just thrown against the fencing at a place for kids.

I called my contact and we had a meeting ASAP with the head of that facility.  In it, I described the scope of the work, what was done wrong for almost 20 years and how I handled it. I was pissed that they paid for a result they weren't getting elsewhere and when I produced.....I was told I was doing something illegal or dangerous.

The two male Karens will not be causing any more trouble. THAT I have been assured. And I know my guy will follow through.
View Quote

Does that make you a serial killer?  Cause that's a type of serial killer I like.  I outsource the rodent murdering at our place to felines, but are you saying you don't use poisons, or you do a little thing called thinking and simply not shotgunning poison all over?
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:46:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Charming yet intimidating accent.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#23]
There seems to be A few here
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:46:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By jollyg83:

This.  Freedom is great.  

But I don’t want to hear your shitty car.  It sounds like shit, it will always sound like shit.  You’re not driving around with a 1969 glass pack.

Stop acting like it.  Your car sucks.
View Quote

I agree and what is even worse is the biker scum with their stupid straight pipes that might add two fucking lousy HP, fuck both of them.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:52:42 PM EDT
[#25]
When I lived on a dead end I ran a few local cock suckers off.
Go Make noise in front of your own house.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:53:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By TradWoodsman:
I fucking hate neighbors.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:59:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Tiszta:
Straight pipes suck.

Good rant.
View Quote

Location checks out. Govern me harder Daddy....
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 5:59:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By cih9330:
View Quote

More than a few. Hell I’m curious what his username is
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:12:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By cih9330:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:13:45 PM EDT
[#30]
I had a neighbor like that growing up.

He'd call the police for ANYTHING.

Needless to say, the neighborhood kids made his life hell. I was often blamed.

Later on after I left home the kids were STILL making life hell for him.

While I was in the army he had an in-ground swimming pool installed and he never got to swim in it because someone flipped some kind of home made whatever in it and the pool cracked and turned his back yard into a swamp.

Whoever cracked the  pool showed me the courtesy of waiting until my leave was over and I was back on base before he cranked whatever kind of infernal machine he detonated in the pool.

As recent as maybe 2010 kids would do shit like toss a cherry bomb onto his front lawn in the middle of the night.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:16:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Lorax] [#31]
Originally Posted By haveTwo:

Does that make you a serial killer?  Cause that's a type of serial killer I like.  I outsource the rodent murdering at our place to felines, but are you saying you don't use poisons, or you do a little thing called thinking and simply not shotgunning poison all over?
View Quote

I will use them, but in a way to minimize the effects on everything else, because there are way more environmental and habitual factors and behaviors that had to be changed in order for the rats to find it not to their liking. That is more important than anything else and where people fail the most, because it forces THEM to change. People don't want to change but also don't realize how their laziness and habits contribute towards commensal rodents. The holdouts were killed with traps and some use of second gen rodenticides used and placed accordingly and safely.

But yeah, instead of just being happy because they finally saw a result, it's because I did something unsafe or highly toxic.
I wouldn't want to be those male Karens tomorrow. Management was all apologetic and said my efforts will never be impeded buy these two ever again.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:17:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:17:55 PM EDT
[#33]
Living across from a straight pipe mustang asshole, I'm kinda on Kevin's side on this, gets old fast hearing him brap it up and down the street then redline it all the way in and out of the subdivision several times a day (driver is a jobless finance grad that lives with his folks)
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:18:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By piccolo:
I had a neighbor like that growing up.

He'd call the police for ANYTHING.

Needless to say, the neighborhood kids made his life hell. I was often blamed.

Later on after I left home the kids were STILL making life hell for him.

While I was in the army he had an in-ground swimming pool installed and he never got to swim in it because someone flipped some kind of home made whatever in it and the pool cracked and turned his back yard into a swamp.

Whoever cracked the  pool showed me the courtesy of waiting until my leave was over and I was back on base before he cranked whatever kind of infernal machine he detonated in the pool.

As recent as maybe 2010 kids would do shit like toss a cherry bomb onto his front lawn in the middle of the night.
View Quote

I've heard dye makers play hell with pools.

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:19:20 PM EDT
[#35]
I have to deal with the occasional Ned myself.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By cruze5:
He talked kinda funny too
View Quote

Perfect reply would be "Fuck you pussy, get your ass off my porch!"

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:22:02 PM EDT
[#37]

Scenario:

View Quote

Slight iron deficiency...

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:24:07 PM EDT
[#38]

I will use them, but in a way to minimize the effects on everything else, because there are way more environmental and habitual factors and behaviors that had to be changed in order for the rats to find it not to their liking. That is more important than anything else and where people fail the most, because it forces THEM to change. People don't want to change but also don't realize how their laziness and habits contribute towards commensal rodents. The holdouts were killed with traps and some use of second gen rodenticides used and placed accordingly and safely.

But yeah, instead of just being happy because they finally saw a result, it's because I did something unsafe or highly toxic.
I wouldn't want to be those male Karens tomorrow. Management was all apologetic and said my efforts will never be impeded buy these two ever again.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By haveTwo:

Sounds like how we responded after mice started getting into our garage.  Didn't see much bitings on the baits, but they did go away after we cleaned shit up, kept it clean, and stopped leaving food anywhere inside the garage.  I could credit the bait, but just keeping the place tidy is a big thing. Don't get me started on my mother in law's house.  Cardboard boxes lining the garage walls from when we helped her move in at least 6-7 years ago.  Don't want to know what all is there.

Or animal training.  Train the owner, not the pet.

But now it's the customer's job to train that out of their employees.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:28:00 PM EDT
[#39]
People running straight pipes on vehicles that operate on  the road are fucking morons .

No one is impressed by your fucking car or bike
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:34:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Eh, why bother the neighbor, just let the cops deal with it if there is a violation.

Neighbor's kid had a truck that was too loud.

Someone called the cops. They came, went over, had him start it and told him to get it back in compliance or they'd ticket and tow it.

The mom got on Nextdoor and wanted $3k from everyone to undo the work they had done to make it sound like that.

Why you'd move into town from the country and think you can do shit like that...
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#41]
I was helping a customer via email once and he said he wanted Bill to call him.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:43:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Karls or Carls is the male Karen.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:46:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GDaawg] [#43]
Originally Posted By ranging-by-zipcode:
People running straight pipes on vehicles that operate on  the road are fucking morons .

No one is impressed by your fucking car or bike
View Quote

Every young man that is masculine gets a hard on hearing loud cars, bikes, jets, hell even boats and rockets. They like adrenaline and abrassive noises that reference speed and power.  It's not until they get little older (and the T's levels start dropping) that the inner Karen slowly starts to emerge. By 50 they are usually crabby little old ladies.

Imagine a 20 year old throwing a temper tantrum over a loud car or bike. It would never happen.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:51:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Unfortunately, Male Karen is winning the response war.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 6:56:49 PM EDT
[#46]
I've always heard that adults go knock on their neighbor's doors and talk to them face to face if there's a problem. That's what this guy did.

Loud cars and their drivers are obnoxious to say the least.
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 7:02:37 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote
Yep ,has to bec more to this story
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By burnka871:
What a fag
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/16/2024 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:
Kens
View Quote

Darens
Link Posted: 5/16/2024 7:07:53 PM EDT
[#50]
When my catalytic converters got stolen my truck was stupid loud.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Male Karens (Page 1 of 2)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top