Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:27:11 AM EDT
[#1]
My response in this situation would be “I hope so!”.  The chicks I slept with generally had lots to offer, were interesting, and most later did something with their lives.

If you don’t fuck crazy, and the gal has more to lose than you, generally don’t have problems.

18Z50

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:28:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: governmentman] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sitdwnandhngon:

We did the same, and a third would have been fine from a money standpoint, but around here after the third kid it seems like your life goes into standby mode. My wife works full time and I'm self employed, having young kids was hard and now that they can get themselves off the bus each afternoon, make their own snacks or small meals and be otherwise much more independent it's allowed me to focus more on business and we can shuttle money into some other things like working on the house or taking the kids on trips.

I'm also in the camp of having kids young, I wouldn't want to have a baby in my 30's or 40's, it's exhausting. I have friends just having kids now and they seem wrecked all the time, and I bet they are.

I may have been broke at 25, but at least I could go a few days without sleep and otherwise function.
View Quote

I was 35 when our first was born. In my 40s now. Wife's eight years younger than me.

I think this worked out better for me. In my 20s I was too impatient and hotheaded to be a good dad.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:35:37 AM EDT
[#3]
A few times, my wife didn't know for sure but told me after she found out she wasn't.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:39:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Once by my wife.

It turned out that she was.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:39:56 AM EDT
[#5]
I was 27 and the 23 year old woman I had been dating came over and said "We need to talk."  We sat down on the couch and she said "I'm late."  We talked, I told her I wasn't an asshole and wasn't going anywhere, and she laughed and said "Psyche!"

Me: "Uh....what?"

Her:  "I was late, but did finally have my period.  I just wanted to see how you'd react."

The relationship didn't last long after that, thanks to that and other things she did.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:41:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ronin76:

I had my first just as I turned 50. The second two years later.

I say this was the reason I was still turning in 290+ APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test - max score is 300) scores up to retirement from the reserves at 60 - my last one was an un-offical 307. I had to stay fit to keep up with two small kids - and burn off the stress.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Into_the_Void:

We had our youngest at 26.  Oldest at 23.  I have no idea how old people do it.

I say this was the reason I was still turning in 290+ APFT (Army Physical Fitness Test - max score is 300) scores up to retirement from the reserves at 60 - my last one was an un-offical 307. I had to stay fit to keep up with two small kids - and burn off the stress.

You sir are a star.  We had our youngest when I was 39, she is now 15 and wearing my ass out with typical teenage shit.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:01:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 86Tiger] [#7]

View Quote

I as well had first at 51.  2 more over next couple years.  

I am much more patient than i would have been 30 or even 20 years ago.  Honestly believe these young kids are keeping me and will keep me younger feeling and looking.   It is a pain on occasion but having a 6 yo on one arm and 7 yo on the other falling asleep at bedtime after stories is pretty damn cool.

ETA:    I heard it said few times “if i had known how much fun grandkids would be I would have skipped kids and gone straight to grandkids.”    That’s the path I took…..
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:27:58 AM EDT
[#8]
Once.

Been married almost 50 years now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:32:58 AM EDT
[#9]
I've just had one try it, and she wasn't very smart about it.

"I think I'm pregnant."
"What makes you think that?"
"My period was lighter than normal."

Nice try
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#10]
I've heard it four times. The only announcement that really broke me was the fourth one, because
I was in a very stressful place workwise and financially. But I got over it. Now they all have kids of their own.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:48:22 AM EDT
[#11]
Only once.

When I was 16 and my girlfriend was 18. She wasn’t pregnant fortunately. Although she did get pregnant after I dumped her. She dropped out and had a child before I finished high school.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:50:39 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 10:52:10 AM EDT
[#13]
One girlfriend one time. She was pretty stressed out and missed her typically regular period by a week. I always finished elsewhere so I want terribly worried.

The other two times were with my wife and she was indeed pregnant.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:20:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Twice, neither was a trap.  

HS GF, worked like clockwork, then simply totally missed a month.

GF later on same thing, she was ready to go get an abortion,
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:21:39 PM EDT
[#15]
I have a buddy about my age who talked his wife into a 4th kid. Surprise! Twins

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:36:26 PM EDT
[#16]
If I remember my lessons correctly, Doc @C-4 coaches us to prevent falling into these traps by insisting on doing anal only.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:46:36 PM EDT
[#17]

That's why I hit "pass" on women with kids on okcupid.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 12:51:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By CastleBravo91:

View Quote

I don't know anything about okcupid, but passing up women with kids cheats you out of some pretty wild times in bed...or wherever. And sometimes you even get to meet some pretty neat kids along the way.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:29:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By RTX:
If I remember my lessons correctly, Doc @C-4 coaches us to prevent falling into these traps by insisting on doing anal only.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:30:17 PM EDT
[#20]

I don't know anything about okcupid, but passing up women with kids cheats you out of some pretty wild times in bed...or wherever. And sometimes you even get to meet some pretty neat kids along the way.
View Quote

NOPE!

Never again!

Dating a woman with kids invites another level of potential crazy into your life.

I was living with one woman who had a teenage daughter who literally became bi-polar.  That and she would steal money out of my wallet at night.  And then lie about it.

And of course mom is like “My little angel would never steal money from you!”

Two weeks later:  “Oh, yeah, she admitted to me that she lied about stealing your money.”

No thanks!

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 1:39:25 PM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

"Are you going to be our new daddy !!??"

"No. I'm just here to fuck your mother senseless."
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:14:58 PM EDT
[#22]
When I was younger, I had a couple of girls/women tell me they were pregnant and needed money for an abortion.  My reply was "sure, after I talk to the doctor to verify everything".  I never heard from them again, and that was fine with me.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:17:20 PM EDT
[#23]
I got the plumbing fixed so that wouldn't be an issue.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:28:21 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By C-4:

@19ontheslide

There are plenty of babies that have been delivered, along with the woman’s IUD.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/36246/IMG_0228-3212287.jpg
View Quote

baby aint nothin but Stronk'd.

i'm talking 3 sport All-Star
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 2:35:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By colklink:
Only from almost every crazy bitch I have had sex with.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:11:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Right now the poll sits at 206 votes.

81 of the respondents have had the Admiral Akbar treatment sprung on them.

Attachment Attached File

That’s 39 percent.

So ASSuming we take this as a random sample and apply it to the overall population of (just American???) women, then it is safe to ASSume that easily a third (plus)  of the women you meet are psychopathic enough to try the “I might be pregnant” crap on you.

That is a very dangerous game to play.

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:13:10 PM EDT
[#27]
Do you ever pay attention to who is NOT posting in a particular thread?

Link Posted: 5/12/2024 3:15:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:04:49 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Why would you pass on a woman with kids?
You know she puts out!

Just remember to always play catch and release...
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:17:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Twice after I divorced no.1.  Since I had a vasectomy, I lol’d.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:24:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Traps can't get pregnant.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 8:52:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mbg0001] [#32]
Originally Posted By Genin:
When I was younger, I had a couple of girls/women tell me they were pregnant and needed money for an abortion.  My reply was "sure, after I talk to the doctor to verify everything".  I never heard from them again, and that was fine with me.
View Quote

The girls in my high school pulled that one on a regular basis.  Fake pregnancy, abortion money, beer fund.  A cluster of them would do it whenever an older sister was pregnant, and was willing to pee on the sticks for the girls.

I never got hit with that in high school, but a girl tried it on me in college.  Issue was, we never had sex.  She was drunk, I dropped her off in her room, and left. Her story folded pretty quick when her roommate backed up my side.

Had a girlfriend pull a fake pregnancy on me when I was getting ready to dump her.  I suspected her of cheating, and told her we could do a DNA test to figure things out when the kid was born.  She didn't like that, claimed she had an abortion, but later told a girlfriend that she faked everything.

The third time it happened to me, the timing didn't make sense with her monthly cycle.  It did line up with our six month anniversary, her 30th birthday, and my start up company getting acquired. She brought me the stick, I said great let's get another test kit and do it again. She got angry, refused, got angrier when I pointed out she had her cycle since the last time we had intercourse, then said it must have miscarried.

Yeah, I chose poorly.  Mistakes were made.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:00:13 PM EDT
[#33]
I have never not heard it. Its generally a psychological test of your reaction. They are playing with you, like a cat plays with a mouse.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:02:23 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes

That's fine.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:13:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

NOPE!

Never again!

Dating a woman with kids invites another level of potential crazy into your life.

I was living with one woman who had a teenage daughter who literally became bi-polar.  That and she would steal money out of my wallet at night.  And then lie about it.

And of course mom is like “My little angel would never steal money from you!”

Two weeks later:  “Oh, yeah, she admitted to me that she lied about stealing your money.”

No thanks!

View Quote

I have no judgement towards anyone who dates single moms, but I simply do not need that level of complication in my life. I'm still young, I don't need to deal with it.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:18:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RTX] [#36]

I have no judgement towards anyone who dates single moms, but I simply do not need that level of complication in my life. I'm still young, I don't need to deal with it.
View Quote

Shouldn't be any complication involved if you just fuck a single mom that you know likes to fuck. (That's all of them.) Unless the thought of a kid calling you dad gives you ED issues, or something? That could be a complication.

Anyway, there's plenty of women out there, so stick to your comfort level, young feller.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:41:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Only once when I was dating my wife.

It would have been inconvenient (especially for her) but we wound up together anyway so it would have been ok I guess.
Link Posted: 5/12/2024 9:58:20 PM EDT
[#38]
No, "not enough" option. This poll is for pussies.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 12:20:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By mbg0001:

The girls in my high school pulled that one on a regular basis.  Fake pregnancy, abortion money, beer fund.  A cluster of them would do it whenever an older sister was pregnant, and was willing to pee on the sticks for the girls….

(Snip).  .
View Quote

That is all kinds of fucked up.

What these young women don’t realize is if they tell the wrong man “I’m pregnant”, they could end up like this:

Attachment Attached File

It is a very dangerous “game”.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#40]

What these young women don’t realize is if they tell the wrong man “I’m pregnant”, they could end up like this:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/7B6863A9-1DFA-411F-BBF7-35BAE7C132E2_jpe-3213350.JPG

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mbg0001:

The girls in my high school pulled that one on a regular basis.  Fake pregnancy, abortion money, beer fund.  A cluster of them would do it whenever an older sister was pregnant, and was willing to pee on the sticks for the girls….

(Snip).  .

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/369122/7B6863A9-1DFA-411F-BBF7-35BAE7C132E2_jpe-3213350.JPG

Yup.  

Dangerous and dumb as shit.  A few of the girls got the crap kicked out of them when their scam was uncovered.

I remember looking around at my high school graduation, at some of the girls wearing way too much makeup to cover the bruises, thinking how glad I was to have skipped that particular shit show.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:14:48 PM EDT
[#41]
My college sweetheart, I was literally her Sorority's Sweetheart for my senior year.

Her pregnancy scare was a a bit premature.  She had missed her period by a not insignificant amount of time and after being regular as clockwork  her whole life she was in a panic.  She needed to confide in me and get my support before she could take an at home pregnancy test, which luckily turned out to be negative.

It worked out for the best, our lives diverged significantly after university with our careers and the long distance relationship we ended up with did not last long.   I was in zero financial position to have a child at that point and at least for me abortion wasn't an option.  For her, I don't know if abortion was an option or not.  She was semi-devout Catholic (went to church when back home with parents).  We were definitely in love at that time, it came at the high point of our relationship when we were closer than any College couple I've ever seen.   Would it had been a blessing or a curse? Hard to say honestly.

I haven't seen her in about 25 years now, but i do know from social media that like me she never had any children.   She's divorced now and I've been happily married for 14 years.  I don't regret the way things worked out, but I don't celebrate it either.  I have a weird mix of feeling about it.  Maybe there is some atlernative timeline universe where we're married with chidlren and everything worked out? Maybe there is one where it would have been a living nightmare of marriage, divorce, and ongoing custody issues?  At my age you can play the "what if" game a lot, but it is what it is and I try not to look back too much in life.  Whatever else the past is, it's gone.  

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:24:16 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By KaerMorhenResident:
My college sweetheart, I was literally her Sorority's Sweetheart for my senior year.

Her pregnancy scare was a a bit premature.  She had missed her period by a not insignificant amount of time and after being regular as clockwork  her whole life she was in a panic.  She needed to confide in me and get my support before she could take an at home pregnancy test, which luckily turned out to be negative.

It worked out for the best, our lives diverged significantly after university with our careers and the long distance relationship we ended up with did not last long.   I was in zero financial position to have a child at that point and at least for me abortion wasn't an option.  For her, I don't know if abortion was an option or not.  She was semi-devout Catholic (went to church when back home with parents).  We were definitely in love at that time, it came at the high point of our relationship when we were closer than any College couple I've ever seen.   Would it had been a blessing or a curse? Hard to say honestly.

I haven't seen her in about 25 years now, but i do know from social media that like me she never had any children.   She's divorced now and I've been happily married for 14 years.  I don't regret the way things worked out, but I don't celebrate it either.  I have a weird mix of feeling about it.  Maybe there is some atlernative timeline universe where we're married with chidlren and everything worked out? Maybe there is one where it would have been a living nightmare of marriage, divorce, and ongoing custody issues?  At my age you can play the "what if" game a lot, but it is what it is and I try not to look back too much in life.  Whatever else the past is, it's gone.  

View Quote

I call that the “Doc Brown Moment”:

Attachment Attached File

Or “The Family Man” treatment:

The Family Man Official Trailer #1 - Nicolas Cage Movie (2000) HD

Looking at the results, we are now at 41% of respondents who had the “trap” sprung on them.

And supposedly, 80 plus guys here never stuck it in the crazy.

You guys should get out more.  Live a little.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:30:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Scoobysmak] [#43]
Originally Posted By colklink:
My favorite was a 52 year old that had had her tubes tied 20 years prior and had went through menopause.

Of course it was after I broke up with her because her idea of interaction with a man was either fucking or screaming and yelling. I think the last clue for my dumb ass was when I saw her arrested while we were on a date.
View Quote

NVM...answered but still leaving the gif as a sign to others to never let GD down....
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:33:32 AM EDT
[#44]
I voted zero because no woman has ever tried to pull that one with me, but I categorically deny having never stuck it in crazy
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:42:45 AM EDT
[#45]
I have had 2 crazy bitches pull that shit. Both of them sent me pictures of a positive pregnancy test. BOTH times I found the same pictures on page 1 of a google image search for "positive pregnancy test". LOL

Hoes dumb yo.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:38:39 AM EDT
[#46]
Hard to remember, 9 possibly 10. One was a crazy. One was a crazy young nempho alcoholic JW single mother, she was so beautiful I knew I was in love.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 8:51:53 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Rudukai13:
I voted zero because no woman has ever tried to pull that one with me, but I categorically deny having never stuck it in crazy
View Quote

Same. I've dealt with some crazy, but no "I'm pregnant" traps.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 8:54:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: chase45] [#48]
I feel like nearly every chick I have ever banged with frequency at some point "thought" they were pregnant

Hell my wife still thinks shes pregnant half the time

Im not quite sure they were ever traps though
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 9:10:09 AM EDT
[#49]
It only takes once I'm tellin' ya.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 9:11:41 AM EDT
[#50]
I've heard it a few times, but it was from my wife.
Page / 3
Top Top