Originally Posted By BASE:

Fuck off
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dogsandhogs:
if you need T shots and you don't get them...I'm hating life right now. I've never wanted to kill every person I see before. This is the first time in my life I've ever considered eating one.

lol wut?  

Fuck off

Sorry. I deserved that I guess. 3 weeks now since my last injection. This is much worse than my failed restart. I'm starting to turn back into the asshole I was before I started TRT. I've had this horrible rage that just comes on for no reason. I should probably not be allowed near the Internet for a while.
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 8:05:21 PM EDT
[#2]

Sorry. I deserved that I guess. 3 weeks now since my last injection. This is much worse than my failed restart. I'm starting to turn back into the asshole I was before I started TRT. I've had this horrible rage that just comes on for no reason. I should probably not be allowed near the Internet for a while.
View All Quotes
if you need T shots and you don't get them...I'm hating life right now. I've never wanted to kill every person I see before. This is the first time in my life I've ever considered eating one.

lol wut?  

Fuck off

No need for apologies.  I genuinely didn't understand your post.  I read the last line as you wanting to eat people you see.    You were discussing how shots were better than pellets just before this post, so somehow I thought you were relating your experience with pellets.  Then I took the "F Off" as just joking, hence my smile back.  

Anyway, I get it now.  I hate that you are having troubles finding a TRT clinic.  It is hard to find a good one that takes insurance.
Link Posted: 9/10/2016 3:20:05 PM EDT
[#3]
I had one that took insurance. But the fuckers were still charging me $200/month. Kid needed glasses so I didn't pay up. My PC doc is getting one more chance and then I'm going to be done with him too. My biggest issue is that it takes 300/week to get me over 500. That and I kind of look like a guy who works out too much.

It weird how you don't notice much above a certain threshold, but shit goes south quickly when it drops below 200 for me.

An active security clearance is kind of a prerequisite for my field or I'd just be buying it myself. I havent really figured out where to o go from here.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 11:26:13 PM EDT
[#4]
How good is the androgel ?
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 11:45:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Bubbleheaddiver:
View Quote

... Nope.

Link Posted: 9/15/2016 7:06:36 AM EDT
[#6]
You could try Clomid ...
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 7:19:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By DOG556:
You could try Clomid ...
View Quote

The sarcasm is all used up
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 9:31:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 4:56:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By cowboy:

Hey, an Arkie!

Androgel is no good. Pellets are no good. If you have low T, shots are what you need.

Good luck getting T-shots in our state though. Or if you find a doc that gives them, give me a shout. If you're in NEA there's 1-2 choices. If you're in central, I know of one place that might be an option.
View All Quotes

Hey, an Arkie!

Androgel is no good. Pellets are no good. If you have low T, shots are what you need.

Good luck getting T-shots in our state though. Or if you find a doc that gives them, give me a shout. If you're in NEA there's 1-2 choices. If you're in central, I know of one place that might be an option.

Might be worth the drive to DFW.  My doc would probably be OK with once every 6 months and bloodwork.
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 8:28:47 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DOG556:
You could try Clomid ...

Well, I tried it and had/still having a good experience. YMMV. I will say that the Clomid doesn't jack your T level up to the stratosphere or even to the he-man teenager level, if that's what you're after. Like any medication, it works great/better for some people, not at all, or can produce side effects. But, that's true of virtually all medications, including T-shots.

Just my $0.02.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 7:35:47 PM EDT
[#11]
46 years old, always been muscular, athletic, Marine when I was in my 20's, regular runner/hiker up until a few years ago.

The last two years I've watched my energy levels drop. I sleep like crap, take 2 hr naps when I get home from work, I'm up 3 pants sizes (6'3" 210 to 270 lbs), and have no motivation.

I've been reading this thread off and on for a long time and decided to see my doc.

T Level is 250.

Doc referred me to a urologist.
I see a nurse practitioner from the urologist's office who specializes in endocrinology next week.
Link Posted: 9/17/2016 8:11:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By HoosierJohn:
46 years old, always been muscular, athletic, Marine when I was in my 20's, regular runner/hiker up until a few years ago.

The last two years I've watched my energy levels drop. I sleep like crap, take 2 hr naps when I get home from work, I'm up 3 pants sizes (6'3" 210 to 270 lbs), and have no motivation.

I've been reading this thread off and on for a long time and decided to see my doc.

T Level is 250.

I see a nurse practitioner from the urologist's office who specializes in endocrinology next week.
View Quote

Hopefully you have read enough of this thread to know a bullshit protocol if you get one. No gel, no pellets, no every other week shots!!!
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By bowhuntr09:

Hopefully you have read enough of this thread to know a bullshit protocol if you get one. No gel, no pellets, no every other week shots!!!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By bowhuntr09:
Originally Posted By HoosierJohn:

T Level is 250.

And for the love of God no clomid.

Link Posted: 9/18/2016 8:48:59 AM EDT
[#14]

Originally Posted By pumbaajk:

View Quote

Clomid is great/good for some people, especially when E2 is properly managed while on it. One tiny tablet a day costing about 40 cents a day and producing a T level over 700 is a pretty good treatment option.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 11:45:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

Clomid is great/good for some people, especially when E2 is properly managed while on it. One tiny tablet a day costing about 40 cents a day and producing a T level over 700 is a pretty good treatment option.
View All Quotes

Out of the X number of guys on here whose tried it, how many did it actually work for long term and not end up crashing when it quit working? Very very few if I recall.
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#16]

View All Quotes

lol wut?  

Fuck off

I too became this raging asshole of a ball buster, my wife and family said it was like night & day once I started the T therapy.

Man I will never go back to dying in slow motion again.  
Link Posted: 9/18/2016 10:15:09 PM EDT
[#17]

Out of the X number of guys on here whose tried it, how many did it actually work for long term and not end up crashing when it quit working? Very very few if I recall.

View All Quotes

I only know of about 3 people that tried it at all.  I stated that it works for some.  Other forums have people talking about it working.  I don't think it helped having the TRT clinic shill here pissing on every clomid thread for 2 years telling people it wouldn't work and would be terrible.  

A clomid test should still be the first step for anyone that wants to determine why their testosterone might be low.  After that if they respond well then it is a great and cheap option.  If they don't then they should try something else.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:14:01 AM EDT
[#18]

I only know of about 3 people that tried it at all.  I stated that it works for some.  Other forums have people talking about it working.  I don't think it helped having the TRT clinic shill here pissing on every clomid thread for 2 years telling people it wouldn't work and would be terrible.  

A clomid test should still be the first step for anyone that wants to determine why their testosterone might be low.  After that if they respond well then it is a great and cheap option.  If they don't then they should try something else.
View All Quotes

I tried it, 2tired, you, and EXPY I believe. EXPY is going all Hercules, I'm doing my own thing, 2tired is going strong and you're doing well from my understanding.

Those are just the main contributors off the top of my head who has done it.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:22:06 AM EDT
[#19]
I was on Clomid since Oct 2015.

I'm now waiting to get in to the University of Iowa City and for what it's worth the lady scheduling my appt clearly stated if I wanted to continue on the Clomid they DO NOT prescribe it.

My T levels were over 900 but my E was in the 80's to low 90's. Now I have tapered myself off all together and will wait until  November.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:36:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#20]

I tried it, 2tired, you, and EXPY I believe. EXPY is going all Hercules, I'm doing my own thing, 2tired is going strong and you're doing well from my understanding.

View All Quotes

No, I didn't try clomid. Just T-C... Been over 3 years now...

Now Sermorelin and HGRP 2 and 6...

Of course a small dose of Arimidex every 2 weeks or so [fraction of a tab, and HCG]

I'm pretty old, and this concoction has given me some great years [maybe reversed some things].  I'm very thankful...

Bear or something set of a PBD popper outside the shipping container we live in and looking to see what did it  -see bear thread in survival forum for answer...

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 10:50:59 AM EDT
[#21]

View All Quotes

I did try it for about 3 months, my numbers were in the mid 400-500's on it but I put on a ton of water weight and was losing muscle mass and definition.  My energy levels were really low.  It simply did not work for me.  My E2 stayed in the high 30's to low 40's.  

Mood wise I had zero interest in sex.  The upside was my balls got huge
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 12:53:45 PM EDT
[#22]

Originally Posted By EXPY37:

Just T-C... Been over 3 years now...

View Quote

Is that T-C plus Sermorelin, HGRP 2 and 6 or no more T-C.  I was looking at one of the peptides to see if would help with a shoulder injury I have but I haven't done all the research on them yet.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 1:48:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#23]

Is that T-C plus Sermorelin, HGRP 2 and 6 or no more T-C.  I was looking at one of the peptides to see if would help with a shoulder injury I have but I haven't done all the research on them yet.
View All Quotes

Swire, that's all of them now...

Ref injury-

Since about a year after I started T_C I started--- as a lark [ trying] to lift a tire and wheel assembly from the truck over my head.

After about 6 months I was at ~16 lifts over my head every few days and hurt my back. Could feel something happen.

The back was so bad at one point I had to crawl to the BR. My SO even bought a walker from the thrift store to make it easier, the real bad pain  passed quickly after a visit to a chiropractor, in ~2 months.

The back issue keep lingering and I was very careful with the tire and wheel and started back lifting it progressively.

Got to 18 lifts eventually.

Started on the HGRP's last Spring and a some point I realized my back didn't hurt any more. My left reps went from in the teens to in the past months to as many as  26 and I can do it a couple times a day but mostly limit the exercise to every other day or so.

It used to be I could reach back and press my spinal area and it hurt -now it doesn't.  I think the HGRP's are the reason.

Another exercise I do is to start with the tire-wheel on the floor and then raise and lower it chest high with mostly biceps. I'm up to 22 reps.  It's made me stronger than I ever was in the arms shoulder area. Installing tires on our vehicles is surprising easy now.

Also, the HGRP have sort of reshaped my body, doc suggested it would.

Worth every penny...

ETA The number of lifts I can do seems to vary with --I think-- estrogen levels.  Sometimes I can approach my record, sometimes  5 or even 8 reps less...

I was getting moles on my hairline and other places --we'd freeze these off historically with Wal-Mart cans of freeze wart remover-- and these have gone away.

Pretty amazing...

Oh, shoulder -forgot.

My right shoulder started hurting early on with the tire-wheel exercises and I just lived with it. I couldn't move my right arm in a full range of motion without pain.

When my back stopped about hurting 6 months ago, I was surprised that my shoulder stopped  too.

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Ref injury-

Since about a year after I started T_C I started--- as a lark [ trying] to lift a tire and wheel assembly from the truck over my head.

After about 6 months I was at ~16 lifts over my head every few days and hurt my back. Could feel something happen.

The back was so bad at one point I had to crawl to the BR. My SO even bought a walker from the thrift store to make it easier, the real bad pain  passed quickly after a visit to a chiropractor, in ~2 months.

The back issue keep lingering and I was very careful with the tire and wheel and started back lifting it progressively.

Started on the HGRP's last Spring and a some point I realized my back didn't hurt any more. My left reps went from in the teens to in the past months to as many as  26 and I can do it a couple times a day but mostly limit the exercise to every other day or so.

It used to be I could reach back and press my spinal area and it hurt -now it doesn't.  I think the HGRP's are the reason.

Another exercise I do is to start with the tire-wheel on the floor and then raise and lower it chest high with mostly biceps. I'm up to 22 reps.  It's made me stronger than I ever was in the arms shoulder area. Installing tires on our vehicles is surprising easy now.

Worth every penny...

ETA The number of lifts I can do seems to vary with --I think-- estrogen levels.  Sometimes I can approach my record, sometimes  5 or even 8 reps less...

I was getting moles on my hairline and other places --we'd freeze these off historically with Wal-Mart cans of freeze wart remover-- and these have gone away.

Pretty amazing...

View All Quotes

Ref injury-

Worth every penny...

Pretty amazing...

It truly is fascinating what these simple peptides can do for strength and overall body image. Each peptide has a purpose and very easy to obtain. It's the growth that's the hardest part.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:03:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Hell, I never understood calculus and wonder how I ever passed some math and calculus courses at the U.

Last week I actually went to a web site and started reading about it to see if it made sense...

Link Posted: 9/19/2016 2:11:15 PM EDT
[#26]
Hell, I never understood calculus and wonder how I ever passed some math and calculus courses at the U.

Last week I actually went to a web site and started reading about it to see if it made sense...

View Quote

On the cognitive aspects of life, I've been watching a new show on Netflix called limitless. It's based off the movie and the nzt drug is based off of Provigil. It's supposed to not be to the extreme of the movie/show but does kind of clear up your mind and allow you to use more brain power. Adderall is used for adhd and is also used for people in the same manner.
With that, I'm going back to school at the ripe age of 30 and I need all the help I can get when it comes to school.

The peptides/GH are definitely in my future not only for the body aspect but the mind.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 4:05:02 PM EDT
[#27]
I know some guys have hypothyroidism and get that under control and their T levels come up.

Has anyone here ever dealt with hyperthyroidism? I've been doing some reading on it and it looks as if it could cause low or high T levels. I've always glossed over the thyroid discussions in the past.  Now I'm kind of getting a crash course in it (or trying to).
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 4:32:00 PM EDT
[#28]
I know some guys have hypothyroidism and get that under control and their T levels come up.

Has anyone here ever dealt with hyperthyroidism? I've been doing some reading on it and it looks as if it could cause low or high T levels. I've always glossed over the thyroid discussions in the past.  Now I'm kind of getting a crash course in it (or trying to).
View Quote

I take 30mg armour every day. Haven't noticed anything directly related to fixing that problem and the increasing of natural testosterone.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 9:28:22 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

I was on T before they caught my thyroid issue, but I suspect it was not helpful with my low T issues.
Link Posted: 9/19/2016 10:06:41 PM EDT
[#30]

I take 30mg armour every day. Haven't noticed anything directly related to fixing that problem and the increasing of natural testosterone.
View All Quotes

Okay, I guess it doesn't matter much at this point anyway. I've been on TRT for I think 3 years now. When I started it was with a clinic that put 500mg in my ass the day I walked in, about a week before my results came back. Turns out I was really low, but I still wonder how many guys that place has wrecked, and I've always wondered what caused me to be hypo in the first place.

I kinda figured it was the severe sleep apnea I was diagnosed with about a year later. Now my body is trying to incinerate itself. Doc knows it's something causing my thyroid to go crazy, but still doing more tests to try and figure out if there is something else going on.  Now I think I may have a clue why I used to have t levels bouncing between >1500 and then <200. My BP has been getting progressively worse for years now is also so damn erratic that treating it with meds causes me to pass out at times and still be high 2 hrs later.

I guess with those meds you were probably hypo. I'm pretty sure I've heard of that causing low t, but who knows...could be a lot of other things as well I guess. Endocrinology is fascinating really. I think if I had it to do over I might have actually gone into medicine and not building death machines.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 8:41:54 AM EDT
[#31]

On the cognitive aspects of life, I've been watching a new show on Netflix called limitless. It's based off the movie and the nzt drug is based off of Provigil. It's supposed to not be to the extreme of the movie/show but does kind of clear up your mind and allow you to use more brain power. Adderall is used for adhd and is also used for people in the same manner.

With that, I'm going back to school at the ripe age of 30 and I need all the help I can get when it comes to school.

The peptides/GH are definitely in my future not only for the body aspect but the mind.
View All Quotes

A healthy testosterone has to play a part in how the mind develops even with things like personality and social skills.  My younger brother, by 2 1/2 years, was always outgoing, social, more assertive, more aggressive, better athlete, and just seemed more engaged in the world than I did.  I on the other hand was always shy, quiet, stood off to the side, was too scared to talk to girls, was too scared to talk to pretty much anyone actually. I was confident in myself but not outgoing or assertive at all.  Once I found out I had low and started a treatment program I started noticing that the higher my T level got the more I started acting like my younger brother.  

The higher T level helped me once an interaction was started but I still wasn't outgoing.  Starting a conversation with someone I didn't know still terrified me as I didn't know what to say and I wouldn't push myself to talk to them.  Even if a new guy showed up for Krava Maga which I had done for years, I wouldn't talk to them unless they talked to me first.  That was until I decided to take matters into my own hand and take Test E at beginner body builder levels.  That level of T opened up my world.  Not only did it increase how assertive I was it pushed me to find people to talk to, do things I had always been scared to do, and ultimately changed my social life.  At age 36 I became what my younger brother was age 16 to 20.  Now I love talking to new people at Krav, male or female.  I still don't know what to say but I no longer care.  The twist of this is I was only on that high level of T for 9 weeks back in early 2012; however, the mental component has stuck around.

That's my story and why I think healthy levels of T do affect mental development.  It just pushes you to do more and learn more.  Once your learn something it will stick with you even if your T level drops.

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 9:39:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:46:00 AM EDT
[#33]

This provigil intrigues me. I think I'm about to add some of that as well as some form of peptides.

I'm 33 and studying for the CPA exam... and to put it nicely, its beating my ass like a cheap whore. My brain just doesn't work like it did 10 years ago, as far as studying for a test goes.
View All Quotes

This provigil intrigues me. I think I'm about to add some of that as well as some form of peptides.

I'm 33 and studying for the CPA exam... and to put it nicely, its beating my ass like a cheap whore. My brain just doesn't work like it did 10 years ago, as far as studying for a test goes.

When I was in law school in my early 30's there were several students 'diagnosed' with ADHD.  It was twofold they got extra time on their tests and they were on meds for it.  I watched one guy study intently in the break room during finals.  It was frat party loud and the TV was on, this guy was so focused I could have lit a brick of black cats next to him and he wouldn't have flinched.   The ADHD students were always at the top of the class.  

One of our babysitters also confirmed that ADHD meds were handed out like candy at the school clinic and they helped her stay focused for exams.  IMHO they're the performance enhancing drugs of the academic world, take them if you can.

To Swire's point I've also noticed that I'm much more social on TRT than I was before.  I tended to be a loaner, now I prefer to be around people socializing.   I actually got out of mom's basement.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:47:46 AM EDT
[#34]

Okay, I guess it doesn't matter much at this point anyway. I've been on TRT for I think 3 years now. When I started it was with a clinic that put 500mg in my ass the day I walked in, about a week before my results came back. Turns out I was really low, but I still wonder how many guys that place has wrecked, and I've always wondered what caused me to be hypo in the first place.

I kinda figured it was the severe sleep apnea I was diagnosed with about a year later. Now my body is trying to incinerate itself. Doc knows it's something causing my thyroid to go crazy, but still doing more tests to try and figure out if there is something else going on.  Now I think I may have a clue why I used to have t levels bouncing between >1500 and then <200. My BP has been getting progressively worse for years now is also so damn erratic that treating it with meds causes me to pass out at times and still be high 2 hrs later.

I guess with those meds you were probably hypo. I'm pretty sure I've heard of that causing low t, but who knows...could be a lot of other things as well I guess. Endocrinology is fascinating really. I think if I had it to do over I might have actually gone into medicine and not building death machines.
View All Quotes

Stupid question but have they done a pituitary MRI?  

I was hypo, TSH was bouncing from low normal all the way to 3.7 or so.  I'm on 100ug of synthroid.  
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:21:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HairyClipper] [#35]
Do yourself a favor and go buy some Magnesium Oxide tablets.  Men need 420 mg daily.  The lads at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota say 4 out of 5 people are deficient!  That is 80% of the population.  It is needed in over 300 chemical reactions in your body.  It is needed in every cell in your body.  Your Doctors do not normally test you for it.

I have spent 40 years trying to find out why I am always so damn tired and Magnesium is the answer!  Yes!  I tried the Testosterone shots.  Magnesium Oxide is over the counter.  Wal-mart has it in stock.  Unless you eat a lot of nuts, avacodo, swiss chard and other green leafy things daily you are being mal-nourished of Magnesium.

It is the most critical of the bodies essential vitamins and minerals.

Without enough Magnesium there is little migration of the plus and minus Potassium and Sodium ions through the cell membrane.  This ion migration is what generates the electrical needs of your brain, nerves, muscles, etc.

Don't believe me?  Do your own research and thank me later.

Magnesium Oxide is cheap.

Operators are standing by to handle your calls thanking me for this Public Service Announcement.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:39:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:56:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By 2tired2run:

I was hypo, TSH was bouncing from low normal all the way to 3.7 or so.  I'm on 100ug of synthroid.  
View Quote

They have not...I don't think. I've done quite a few tests. MRI's and some kind of contrast x-ray. I waited until I keeled over at work so the first round was mostly to rule out cardiac issues, blockages, clots, etc. After a couple days of tests, scans and gallons of blood drawn I just stopped paying attention or caring what they were doing with me.

I knew something was going on but I just kind of wrote it off as being stress.  I really had no idea that your thyroid can kill you very quickly.

On the up side. I now know I have no blockages or clots and my heart is very healthy. I don't have lung cancer. Oh and the endo that I could never get into before has a sudden interest in me and is going to sort out my TRT once this shit is resolved.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 1:44:24 PM EDT
[#38]

I approached my doc about ADHD meds. He had the same recommendation he gave me when I approached him about low T. Prozac.
View All Quotes

When I was in law school in my early 30's there were several students 'diagnosed' with ADHD.  It was twofold they got extra time on their tests and they were on meds for it.  I watched one guy study intently in the break room during finals.  It was frat party loud and the TV was on, this guy was so focused I could have lit a brick of black cats next to him and he wouldn't have flinched.   The ADHD students were always at the top of the class.  

One of our babysitters also confirmed that ADHD meds were handed out like candy at the school clinic and they helped her stay focused for exams.  IMHO they're the performance enhancing drugs of the academic world, take them if you can.

To Swire's point I've also noticed that I'm much more social on TRT than I was before.  I tended to be a loaner, now I prefer to be around people socializing.   I actually got out of mom's basement.

I approached my doc about ADHD meds. He had the same recommendation he gave me when I approached him about low T. Prozac.

The pharmaceutical rep must have a higher incentive program/free vacation program for prozac than he has for T or Adderall.

Link Posted: 9/20/2016 1:55:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WeimaranerDad] [#39]

They have not...I don't think. I've done quite a few tests. MRI's and some kind of contrast x-ray. I waited until I keeled over at work so the first round was mostly to rule out cardiac issues, blockages, clots, etc. After a couple days of tests, scans and gallons of blood drawn I just stopped paying attention or caring what they were doing with me.

I knew something was going on but I just kind of wrote it off as being stress.  I really had no idea that your thyroid can kill you very quickly.

On the up side. I now know I have no blockages or clots and my heart is very healthy. I don't have lung cancer. Oh and the endo that I could never get into before has a sudden interest in me and is going to sort out my TRT once this shit is resolved.
View All Quotes

I am curious....

If there was a pituitary issue going on, would it not first show up in the blood tests for....what?  follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) or luteinizing hormone (LH)?  Said another way, you would have wonky FSH or is it LH numbers first, then a pituitary MRI would get ordered to say rule out a tumor???

I still haven't really gotten off my duff just yet to find a local doc who prescribes T.  I work a rotating shift, so I have days off during the week, but I really do value my fuck off time.  The last time I hit up the local mom and pop pharmacy they were like "What's HCG?", so finding a local doc who would or could prescribe all three (test cyp, HCG, and anastrozole) would be even more difficult to find, I suspect.  I could try asking for the trade name of "Pregnyl" instead, though.

While I do NOT need a security clearance for work, my work...without going into too many details...has security and does background checks.  I'd hate to have some gray-market foul up show up, somehow, on a background check and I get fired.

EDIT:  I, too, should have gone into medicine.  Aerospace physiology and biology were my best two classes at USAFA, but I really didn't think of med school because supposedly a pilot training slot was guar-an-teed after graduation.  Just graduate and off to UPT with you.  "Two point oh and go was the mantra back then.  Them fuckers!
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#40]
As far as the whole T and being extroverted or charismatic thing goes, I was a hermit basically from 2011 to spring of this year, 2016.  I started taking the T in October/November of 2015.

At one point between 2011 and fall 2015, my T was low like in the 150's and I was having hot flashes and nigh sweats like a menopausal woman.

I could instantly fly into a rage back then too.  I had a very short fuze back then.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 2:05:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 2:51:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:

I am curious....

If there was a pituitary issue going on, would it not first show up in the blood tests for....what?  follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) or luteinizing hormone (LH)?  Said another way, you would have wonky FSH or is it LH numbers first, then a pituitary MRI would get ordered to say rule out a tumor???

I still haven't really gotten off my duff just yet to find a local doc who prescribes T.  I work a rotating shift, so I have days off during the week, but I really do value my fuck off time.  The last time I hit up the local mom and pop pharmacy they were like "What's HCG?", so finding a local doc who would or could prescribe all three (test cyp, HCG, and anastrozole) would be even more difficult to find, I suspect.  I could try asking for the trade name of "Pregnyl" instead, though.

While I do NOT need a security clearance for work, my work...without going into too many details...has security and does background checks.  I'd hate to have some gray-market foul up show up, somehow, on a background check and I get fired.

EDIT:  I, too, should have gone into medicine.  Aerospace physiology and biology were my best two classes at USAFA, but I really didn't think of med school because supposedly a pilot training slot was guar-an-teed after graduation.  Just graduate and off to UPT with you.  "Two point oh and go was the mantra back then.  Them fuckers!
View All Quotes

I am curious....

I don't know about the FSH/LH thing. I suppose it's possible a pituitary problem might cause something weird to happen with them. Mine have been flatlined since I started TRT. The place that started me did not check those, but I've been checking them for the last 3yrs. I just filled up 8 vials at Labcorp. I should have a much better idea where the problem is when we get those results back. TSH and T3/T4 are what I'm really interested in at the moment, but we put everything into that BW order.

If I can get a script written for the test, I'll be happy. I am not worried in the least about grey market stuff. A felony charge for illegally buying a schedule III is what I don't want to deal with. Chances are probably very slim but I have 5 mouths to feed and I just can't risk it. I know a guy who had his mail order steroids delivered to a soccer mom neighbor by accident. That's the kind of fuckup that would happen to me

Every time I watch a F-18 take off from the airport here I kinda wish I had made better choices when I was younger. That would really be a horrible job to have to fly those things around....not sure how those guys even make themselves get out of bed in the morning.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 11:48:37 PM EDT
[#43]

I don't know about the FSH/LH thing. I suppose it's possible a pituitary problem might cause something weird to happen with them. Mine have been flatlined since I started TRT. The place that started me did not check those, but I've been checking them for the last 3yrs. I just filled up 8 vials at Labcorp. I should have a much better idea where the problem is when we get those results back. TSH and T3/T4 are what I'm really interested in at the moment, but we put everything into that BW order.

If I can get a script written for the test, I'll be happy. I am not worried in the least about grey market stuff. A felony charge for illegally buying a schedule III is what I don't want to deal with. Chances are probably very slim but I have 5 mouths to feed and I just can't risk it. I know a guy who had his mail order steroids delivered to a soccer mom neighbor by accident. That's the kind of fuckup that would happen to me

Every time I watch a F-18 take off from the airport here I kinda wish I had made better choices when I was younger. That would really be a horrible job to have to fly those things around....not sure how those guys even make themselves get out of bed in the morning.
View All Quotes

I am curious....

A pituitary MRI would tell you if you have an adenoma which can cause your pituitary to do wonky things.  Like have normal tsh levels one day and high the next or have screwy LH and FSH numbers.

Link Posted: 9/21/2016 8:31:46 AM EDT
[#44]
Thanks, that's good to know. Wonky things it's what it's doing for sure. I'll see about getting that done.
Link Posted: 9/21/2016 2:12:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WeimaranerDad] [#45]
Thanks, that's good to know. Wonky things it's what it's doing for sure. I'll see about getting that done.
View Quote

You said you are seeing an endo now....now because your thyroid is abnormal?

I would think then that your endo would be interested to know if your FSH and LH are off ass well.

Not to scare you, but if your FSH and LH numbers were shown or could be shown to be off prior to starting TRT....AND now you are experiencing thyroid issues, then yeah, a pituitary issue seems like a very real possibility.  

Don't they say the pituitary is the "Master gland" which controls all the other glands?

EDIT:  the whole flying thing..I did everything right to get there, but because of budget cutbacks the classes of 93, 94, and 95 got their UPT slots dropped to just 225 each instead of the usual 600 to 800. (Fuck you Clintons and democrats )  My old roommate is now a full bird colonel and is in charge of all air assests over A-stan right now.  I expect he'll be putting on his first star soon.
Link Posted: 9/22/2016 8:29:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Missouri Medical Supplies promo codes
https://www.missourimedicalsupplies.com

Fall Into Savings

Get 5% Off Orders Over $.01 Code: FALLING5

Get 10% Off Orders Over $15. Code: FALLING10

Get 15% Off Orders Over $40. Code: FALLING15

They carry vials, syringes, needles, and other supplies.

They have Hospira Bacteriostatic Water 30ml for $3.99 and that is before the other discount.

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:10:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By HairyClipper:
Do yourself a favor and go buy some Magnesium Oxide tablets.  Men need 420 mg daily.  The lads at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota say 4 out of 5 people are deficient!  That is 80% of the population.  It is needed in over 300 chemical reactions in your body.  It is needed in every cell in your body.  Your Doctors do not normally test you for it.

I have spent 40 years trying to find out why I am always so damn tired and Magnesium is the answer!  Yes!  I tried the Testosterone shots.  Magnesium Oxide is over the counter.  Wal-mart has it in stock.  Unless you eat a lot of nuts, avacodo, swiss chard and other green leafy things daily you are being mal-nourished of Magnesium.

It is the most critical of the bodies essential vitamins and minerals.

Without enough Magnesium there is little migration of the plus and minus Potassium and Sodium ions through the cell membrane.  This ion migration is what generates the electrical needs of your brain, nerves, muscles, etc.

Don't believe me?  Do your own research and thank me later.

Magnesium Oxide is cheap.

Operators are standing by to handle your calls thanking me for this Public Service Announcement.
View Quote

You're right about magnesium but oxide is considered to be the least absorbed form. It is cheap though.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:08:55 PM EDT
[#48]
How would you guys time your HCG injections with the Test-C? I've been given 1cc at 200mg Test-C 1x per week. HCG is labeled as 2x per week. No note of how to time it with the Test.
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:20:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/25/2016 1:33:56 PM EDT
[#50]
I just received the meds in Friday so no, I have not. If the HCG is listed as 2x a week, when would the 2nd be given? I'm reading 2 days before and 2 days after TC or 2 days before, and 1 day before TC.
Page / 396
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top