Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 396
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 11:49:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the article. I'll start watching the reconstitute date on the hCG.

Another question. If the bacteriostatic water is in a multi use vial and has an expiration date of 2 years, why is it a 30 day until it's no good? I don't see anything about it needing to be used within 30 days of opening. It does say to clean the top before each use.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 11:51:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 3:25:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#3]
Some thoughts...

Bacteriostatic water is just sterile water with .9% [by weight] benzyl alcohol added.

Benzyl alcohol is readily available on eBay if you want to make your own should bacteriostatic water become unavailable. The alcohol is stable over time and the range of temp re this discussion.

Might be useful to have 10ml put away

Guidelines direct to store bac-water at certain temps, I keep in fridge or freeze.

Note the interesting plastic of the vial, specially formulated for Bac-Water according to some links.

I don't discard pre-used vials and possibly use them a year later.

Since beginning HGH therapy, I use a lot of it...   I'm wondering if I should skip the alcohol component and use sterile water...  My doc doesn't use bac-water for injection of peptides and supplies sterile water for 20 days refrigerated storage after being constituted.

We discussed this and he never mentioned he was adverse to injecting benzyl alcohol but I wonder if he is trying to minimize it in his patients?

Also, look up the def of "bacteriostatic"

Link Posted: 8/13/2016 3:32:58 PM EDT
[#4]
google searched youtube for HCG

hcgchica has a shit load of annoying voice vids  but is easy on the eyes btw     lol

almost  all the results were for weight loss.

is HCG  some miracle wieght loss secret ?

reading thru  here  people even say  it burns the ever loving fuck out of fat  at  "high" doses

for trt what is the dose folks use ?

i see the HCG  but where is the water   am i blind?

Link Posted: 8/13/2016 3:35:04 PM EDT
[#5]
An observation...

When I reconstitute the HGRP's with sterile water vs. bac-water, the sterile water has an unpleasant but easily tolerable sting upon injection.

Link Posted: 8/13/2016 3:38:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EXPY37:
Some thoughts...

Since beginning HGH therapy,

View Quote

typo and meant  HCG  or am i going in the wrong direction looking for HCG ?

if you say its the same  then im  over my head and stopping  before i hurt myself

Link Posted: 8/13/2016 3:38:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#7]
Originally Posted By SMRT:

hcgchica has a shit load of annoying voice vids  but is easy on the eyes btw     lol

reading thru  here  people even say  it burns the ever loving fuck out of fat  at  "high" doses

View Quote

For TRT, HCG is used to keep the testicles from disappearing...

A typical dose is 0.6 ml of a 10,000iu/10ml solution, every 4 days SQ

HGH therapy... /=  HGC

Link Posted: 8/13/2016 3:41:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Some thoughts...

Bacteriostatic water is just sterile water with .9% [by weight] benzyl alcohol added.

Benzyl alcohol is readily available on eBay if you want to make your own should bacteriostatic water become unavailable. The alcohol is stable over time and the range of temp re this discussion.

Guidelines direct to store at certain temps, I keep in fridge or freeze.

Note the interesting plastic of the vial, specially formulated for Bac-Water according to some links.

Since beginning HGH therapy, I use a lot of it...   I'm wondering if I should skip the alcohol component and use sterile water...  My doc doesn't use bac-water for injection of peptides and supplies sterile water for 20 days refrigerated storage after being constituted.

We discussed this and he never mentioned he was adverse to injecting benzyl alcohol but I wonder if he is trying to minimize it in his patients?

View Quote

It costs about $3 for a vial of bacteriostatic water.  I will spend that to avoid infection.  On a multi-use vile I will throw it out after 30 days.  Again I'll spend the $3 for a new vial and avoid infection.  A regular doctor visit will cost me about $125, thanks Obama, plus whatever prescription I would need for an infection.  That's about 42 vials of bacteriostatic water or about 4 years worth.  I would much rather spend the $3 and have peace of mind.  I also take multi-vitamins just in case.  Sometimes an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and I will error on the side of caution.
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 3:45:58 PM EDT
[#9]

HGH therapy... /=  HGC

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

HGH therapy... /=  HGC

thanks..
Link Posted: 8/13/2016 3:46:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#10]
Originally Posted By SWIRE:

It costs about $3 for a vial of bacteriostatic water.  I will spend that to avoid infection.  On a multi-use vile I will throw it out after 30 days.  Again I'll spend the $3 for a new vial and avoid infection.  A regular doctor visit will cost me about $125, thanks Obama, plus whatever prescription I would need for an infection.  That's about 42 vials of bacteriostatic water or about 4 years worth.  I would much rather spend the $3 and have peace of mind.  I also take multi-vitamins just in case.  Sometimes an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure and I will error on the side of caution.
View All Quotes
Some thoughts...

Guidelines direct to store at certain temps, I keep in fridge or freeze.

Please cite source of $3 bac water.

Last I paid was about $7 per 30 ml vial in small quantities.

Also, whatever floats your security blankie...  

Link Posted: 8/13/2016 3:47:06 PM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

You can use either bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic sodium chloride which is just salt water that closely matches the water in your body.  Make sure it says "bacteriostatic" and not just "sterile", then double check before you check out.  Sometimes sites put recommended products on the page and it will be sterile water which is only good for one dose.

http://www.liquidations-outlet.com/Bacteriostatic-Water_c_179.html

http://www.liquidations-outlet.com/Bacteriostatic-Sodium-Chloride_c_236.html

Link Posted: 8/13/2016 3:53:51 PM EDT
[#12]

You can use either bacteriostatic water or bacteriostatic sodium chloride which is just salt water that closely matches the water in your body.  Make sure it says "bacteriostatic" and not just "sterile", then double check before you check out.  Sometimes sites put recommended products on the page and it will be sterile water which is only good for one dose.

View All Quotes

Thanks for the sources...

Link Posted: 8/15/2016 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Any of you guys do B12 injections, and if so, do you notice an increase in energy doing it?

One of the local anti-aging/Low T/weight loss clinics is evangelizing it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#15]

View All Quotes

They run sales and have promo codes all the time.  Right now the 30ml bottle is on sale for $3.98 and sometimes you can add another 10% to 15% discount on top of that.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 3:16:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By PeteCO:
Any of you guys do B12 injections, and if so, do you notice an increase in energy doing it?

View Quote

The wife did them for a while and said they seemed to help a little but there was a lot of volume and they tended to leaves knots on her stomach for days.  The injections shouldn't be expensive.  A month's worth was $10 or $20.
Link Posted: 8/15/2016 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#17]

Originally Posted By 2tired2run:
The wife did them for a while and said they seemed to help a little but there was a lot of volume and they tended to leaves knots on her stomach for days.  The injections shouldn't be expensive.  A month's worth was $10 or $20.
View All Quotes

Depends what kind of B12 you get, where it comes from, and how much/how often it is used.  There is a cheap form of B12, cyanocobalamin, that has to be broken down by the body before it can be used and a more expensive type, methylcobalamin, that can be directly metabolized by the body.  Some of the cheap stuff is being imported as generics from China.  

You can get 30ml of cyanocobalamin for around $30 and 30ml of methylcobalamin for $150.

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 5:06:42 PM EDT
[#18]
Went to my 3rd urologist, ever, today.  He had his own rice bowl to protect and was really putting on the salesman schtick for his particular specialty.

Soooo....naturally, he shit on Low T and that my levels were up around  800.

He then went on to say that I should be reducing the T, that I should be at like 500.

Then he went on to say if my levels were 300, or 500, or 800, I would feel the same.

It's aggravating.

I haven't been back to my neuro yet.  I suspect that an  MRI is in my future.  One cause for twitching toes could be "tavlor cysts" on my nerves as they exit my spine/sacrum.

So I am hoping an MRI shows something.

Still a little worried by the 3 neuro's who saw me last week who asked, "Ever had an MRI of the brain?"

Naturally, I am trying to roll through the mental rolodex to try to remember any spine/lumbar/sacrum or head trauma when I was at USAFA.

I didn't tell the uro today that I wanted to push my T level to say 1,100...teenager levels.  He was sniffing around trying to determine if I was abusing the test shots for weightlifting/bodybuilding.

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 7:36:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Latest labs came back:

Total T:     716

Free T:      19.5

Estradiol:  81.2  

Maybe that explains why I haven't felt quite as good for the last few weeks.  I have a prescription for 1mg Anastrozole but quit taking it because I didn't think it made a difference.  I guess it did.  

I get weekly injections of 230 mg.  

I guess my question is whether it matters if I wait 48 hours to take the anastrozole versus taking it now.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 7:47:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CLICKBANGBANG] [#20]
Originally Posted By corwin1968:
Latest labs came back:

Maybe that explains why I haven't felt quite as good for the last few weeks.  I have a prescription for 1mg Anastrozole but quit taking it because I didn't think it made a difference.  I guess it did.  

I guess my question is whether it matters if I wait 48 hours to take the anastrozole versus taking it now.  
View Quote

Ranges? For E I'll assume 20-50.

Break the pill in half. Take the .5mg twice a week. Half life is short, so to keep your E down, you do 2-3 doses a week. You could take half now, and the other half in 48 hours. With your E that high, it won't hurt.

I'd do 1mg of AI for the next three weeks split into .5mg dose twice per week. Then drop to doing .25mg twice a week. You want to take as little AI as possible.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 8:39:01 PM EDT
[#21]

Originally Posted By CLICKBANGBANG:

Break the pill in half. Take the .5mg twice a week. Half life is short, so to keep your E down, you do 2-3 doses a week. You could take half now, and the other half in 48 hours. With your E that high, it won't hurt.

I'd do 1mg of AI for the next three weeks split into .5mg dose twice per week. Then drop to doing .25mg twice a week. You want to take as little AI as possible.
View All Quotes

Latest labs came back:

Thanks!  I will do what you recommend and see how it goes.  The lab's ref range is 7-43.  

Link Posted: 8/17/2016 8:40:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#22]
Latest labs came back:

View Quote

I take a little whenever I feel like it. Every couple weeks...  My T runs around 1000 L-C scale.

I don't OVERDO it...

For me, 1 mg a week would CRASH it.

Ask how I know...  

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 12:24:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 50ttop] [#23]
Since my Estradiol came back at over 60 in December, my doctor has had me in a holding pattern taking 200 mg of Test Cyp a week.  I've felt like shit for over six months and just got my most recent labs back last week.  He now wants to take a CT of my adrenal glands to make sure there isn't a tumor,  is still refusing to treat with an AI, and wants to cut back on the amount of testosterone for six more months to see if that lowers the Estradiol. I am kinda at a loss here other than changing doctors, which I've already made an appt for.

Labs were taken approx 18 hours after injection.

Total 1501.2

Free 44.4

Estradiol 54.8

SHBG 10.2
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 1:54:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#24]
Originally Posted By 50ttop:
Since my Estradiol came back at over 60 in December, my doctor has had me in a holding pattern taking 200 mg of Test Cyp a week.  I've felt like shit for over six months and just got my most recent labs back last week.  He now wants to take a CT of my adrenal glands to make sure there isn't a tumor,  is still refusing to treat with an AI, and wants to cut back on the amount of testosterone for six more months to see if that lowers the Estradiol. I am kinda at a loss here other than changing doctors, which I've already made an appt for.

Total 1501.2

Free 44.4

Estradiol 54.8

SHBG 10.2
View Quote

Man, doesn't look too bad!

I'd be out chasing cars and biting tires at those levels....

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 2:01:52 PM EDT
[#25]

Total 1501.2

Free 44.4

Estradiol 54.8

SHBG 10.2
View Quote

Get your own AI.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 2:23:52 PM EDT
[#26]
Yep...

However, with recent data 50 doesn't seem to be the issue we once thought it was...

Might be healthier...

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:00:28 PM EDT
[#27]

Total 1501.2

Free 44.4

Estradiol 54.8

SHBG 10.2
View Quote

With a total T at 1500 you might feel a whole lot better at 800-1000.  A reduction in dose is not a bad thing but I sure as hell wouldn't wait 6 months.  Retest again in 6 weeks and see what happens.  200mg/ week is a stout dosage at 100mg week my total is at 900+.

AI's may be necessary but if you can control E2 by titrating the dosage and feel good why wouldn't you.  

Think about it this way we have all run into doctors that say you're in range you're good.  Why because they're too focused on the numbers and don't listen to the patient's symptoms.  In your case you feel bad.  Is that because your E is too high or could it be because your T is too high and driving your E high as well.  The doc may not be that far off in your case.  His refusal to consider an AI is ignorant but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 3:24:58 PM EDT
[#28]

With a total T at 1500 you might feel a whole lot better at 800-1000.  A reduction in dose is not a bad thing but I sure as hell wouldn't wait 6 months.  Retest again in 6 weeks and see what happens.  200mg/ week is a stout dosage at 100mg week my total is at 900+.

AI's may be necessary but if you can control E2 by titrating the dosage and feel good why wouldn't you.  

Think about it this way we have all run into doctors that say you're in range you're good.  Why because they're too focused on the numbers and don't listen to the patient's symptoms.  In your case you feel bad.  Is that because your E is too high or could it be because your T is too high and driving your E high as well.  The doc may not be that far off in your case.  His refusal to consider an AI is ignorant but even a broken clock is right twice a day.

View All Quotes

Total 1501.2

Free 44.4

Estradiol 54.8

SHBG 10.2

The Labs I had done in December were 7 days after injection

total 599.3

Free 22.1

E2 67
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 4:40:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SMRT] [#29]
cycles?  

I see people talking abut  cycles.

is this only for high dose people... ?
people that  take a "tad bit" more then required for normal TRT (  recreational users )  ?

or everyone on TRT has to do a "cycle"  

my  doc said take this 1 time a week.  
i assumed till i die.

what about the HCG cycles?
same here , are HCG "cycles" for people that do  more then the normal TRT level  stuff  ?
im seeing that  overuse / extended use of HCG burns out the receptors ?
caught  up  on  most  ,  these are the questions i have unanswered

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 5:32:07 PM EDT
[#30]
cycles?  

people that  take a "tad bit" more then required for normal TRT (  recreational users )  ?

i assumed till i die.

same here , are HCG "cycles" for people that do  more then the normal TRT level  stuff  ?
View Quote

HCG dose NOT need to be cycled. Keep the HCG doses in the correct range and they don't burn receptors.

Cycling Cypionate is for guys looking for the anibolic affect of the testosterone. You do NOT need to cycle TRT doses of Cypionate.

When guys cycle HCG they are coming off an anibolic cycle. They do what's called post cycle therapy. You only need to PCT when you are not on a TRT dose. When they cycle large anabolic doses of Test Cyp and other drugs, it can shut down their natural production of testosterone. These guys are using PCT to try and jump start their natural testosterone production again so they can cycle off the drugs without having a huge hormone crash and swing.

You need to stay off the anabolic and steroid forums. Read testosterone replacement therapy info.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#31]

HCG dose NOT need to be cycled. Keep the HCG doses in the correct range and they don't burn receptors.

Cycling Cypionate is for guys looking for the anibolic affect of the testosterone. You do NOT need to cycle TRT doses of Cypionate.

When guys cycle HCG they are coming off an anibolic cycle. They do what's called post cycle therapy. You only need to PCT when you are not on a TRT dose. When they cycle large anabolic doses of Test Cyp and other drugs, it can shut down their natural production of testosterone. These guys are using PCT to try and jump start their natural testosterone production again so they can cycle off the drugs without having a huge hormone crash and swing.

You need to stay off the anabolic and steroid forums. Read testosterone replacement therapy info.
View All Quotes
cycles?  

i assumed till i die.

thanks for clearing that  up .

man it  seems that  any trt discussion  eventually leads to those forums  

bottom line - no cycling / no non TRT dose of anything  
that is cleared up  now.

Link Posted: 8/18/2016 7:41:47 PM EDT
[#32]

that is cleared up  now.

View All Quotes
cycles?  

i assumed till i die.

that is cleared up  now.

Good advice from click.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 9:24:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: killswitch] [#33]
Latest labs came back:

View Quote

The timing of the labs in relation to your last shot is helpful.  If you are 720 at the lowers point then thats not too bad.  But 720 total T on 900 mg a month might not be that spectacular a result, depending. I could duplicate that on about 600 mg a month, depending on if we are talking peak or trough.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 11:53:36 PM EDT
[#34]

View All Quotes
cycles?  

i assumed till i die.

Exactly this.

It's beyond the scope of the asked question, but that does ignore the "blast & cruise" HRT guys that cycle in higher doses or other orals/injectables. If you plan on being on HRT for life, especially with HCG, then they figure that temporarily "blasting" to build some mass doesn't carry the same risk as it does for someone not on HRT.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 7:02:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By drkddl:

Exactly this.

It's beyond the scope of the asked question, but that does ignore the "blast & cruise" HRT guys that cycle in higher doses or other orals/injectables. If you plan on being on HRT for life, especially with HCG, then they figure that temporarily "blasting" to build some mass doesn't carry the same risk as it does for someone not on HRT.
View All Quotes
cycles?  

i assumed till i die.

Exactly this.

There is no risk of someone who's not on TRT too blast. IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 7:10:50 AM EDT
[#36]
It's clear that some of the folks in this thread have done their homework and/or had a lot of experience with the nuances of TRT.  Can anyone recommend a good book that can actually educate me on this stuff.  I bought The Definitive Testosterone Replacement MANual by Jay Campbell and wasn't too impressed with it.  Just a very general overview, even though it claims to be a comprehensive guide.   Or maybe there is a good website that can help me learn this stuff.  
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By pumbaajk:
There is no risk of someone who's not on TRT too blast. IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING.
View Quote

I fully agree with you, but that goes out of the bounds of an HRT thread
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 9:18:28 AM EDT
[#38]
It's clear that some of the folks in this thread have done their homework and/or had a lot of experience with the nuances of TRT.  Can anyone recommend a good book that can actually educate me on this stuff.  I bought The Definitive Testosterone Replacement MANual by Jay Campbell and wasn't too impressed with it.  Just a very general overview, even though it claims to be a comprehensive guide.   Or maybe there is a good website that can help me learn this stuff.  
View Quote

Tnation.com

Pick a rainy weekend and get after it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 9:18:49 AM EDT
[#39]

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 9:29:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/19/2016 5:43:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2tired2run] [#41]

View All Quotes

Yeah until you get old like me and the chassis gives out...

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 8:01:00 AM EDT
[#42]
To all the regular contributors to this thread, please accept my heartfelt "thank you".  I've been on TRT for 9 months, (though I was first diagnosed with low T due to a prolactinoma 5 years ago).

Because of this thread, and the information herein, I was recently able to locate a reliable place to get my Rx, and got my conservative Endo to agree with me giving myself weeky injections.

Link Posted: 8/23/2016 4:07:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SMRT] [#43]
week 7 (  I think )  

for all that ask how long to feel results ..
to feel better .

my  answer is about 6 weeks.
didnt even notice i felt better

just  starting living life again instead of getting thru  it.  
does that  make sense?  

there wasn't a "moment" when it  hit me
there has been no hulk smash events
hell if anything..   it has turned me into a lover.. not a fighter if you know what i mean   - on this note i  had an issue where morning wood came back with  a vengeance but i was unable to ejaculate .. that fixed itself .. shrug

there was however a  moment  when i looked back , smiled and said...  hey  "im back"   because of all the things I've been doing..  not because on one thing..  
It is a no shit  quality of life thing.

not many  details to  share but here goes
while on test-c alone i felt no difference.
thru here i  learned about and ordered an AI .  within 7 days there was a huge difference in  how i FEEL  .  not  look or lift or other stuff other  people are looking for ..  I feel normal again

Doc would not  do an AI or HCG  
hell he only tested for test and NOTHING else my labcorp test results  was one line.  

test -  205   - low    then blank space.
this thread.. and everyone in it -   what  can i say
                                          -thank you-

HCG-  on the fence  havent used yet
feel GREAT right  now
it  aint broke anymore so i dont wanna "fix" it . im good where i am for the moment.

no  shrinkage off the  balls yet .. when i see that  i may  cross that bridge

my costs  including HCG which i havent  bought  yet  
also  i see i didnt factor in the lab costs

not bad

for the TLDR crowd.  

im  still on page 196 Almost caught up.
if your lowT or THINK your low T
TLDR doesnt  apply to you .
the best thing that you can do for yourself is sit down and read this thread.  

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:09:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#44]
week 7 (  I think )  

for all that ask how long to feel results ..
to feel better .

my  answer is about 6 weeks.
didnt even notice i felt better

just  starting living life again instead of getting thru  it.  
does that  make sense?  

there wasn't a "moment" when it  hit me
there has been no hulk smash events
hell if anything..   it has turned me into a lover.. not a fighter if you know what i mean   - on this note i  had an issue where morning wood came back with  a vengeance but i was unable to ejaculate .. that fixed itself .. shrug

there was however a  moment  when i looked back , smiled and said...  hey  "im back"   because of all the things I've been doing..  not because on one thing..  
It is a no shit  quality of life thing.

not many  details to  share but here goes
while on test-c alone i felt no difference.
thru here i  learned about and ordered an AI .  within 7 days there was a huge difference in  how i FEEL  .  not  look or lift or other stuff other  people are looking for ..  I feel normal again

Doc would not  do an AI or HCG  
hell he only tested for test and NOTHING else my labcorp test results  was one line.  

test -  205   - low    then blank space.
this thread.. and everyone in it -   what  can i say
                                          -thank you-

HCG-  on the fence  havent used yet
feel GREAT right  now
it  aint broke anymore so i dont wanna "fix" it . im good where i am for the moment.

no  shrinkage off the  balls yet .. when i see that  i may  cross that bridge

my costs  including HCG which i havent  bought  yet  
also  i see i didnt factor in the lab costs

http://i66.tinypic.com/2zjbdrk.png
not bad

for the TLDR crowd.  

im  still on page 196 Almost caught up.
if your lowT or THINK your low T
TLDR doesnt  apply to you .
the best thing that you can do for yourself is sit down and read this thread.  

View Quote

Sounds like you are doing well!!!

Looks like a 2.5 year supply of Arimidex! Never saw a 0.25 mg tab of Arimidex, always have to bite a 1/4 off, every couple weeks. That reminds me...

It might be wise to order a comprehensive Labcorp via PrivateMD Labs for a "While I Feel Great" Baseline    

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:24:38 AM EDT
[#45]

Depends what kind of B12 you get, where it comes from, and how much/how often it is used.  There is a cheap form of B12, cyanocobalamin, that has to be broken down by the body before it can be used and a more expensive type, methylcobalamin, that can be directly metabolized by the body.  Some of the cheap stuff is being imported as generics from China.  

You can get 30ml of cyanocobalamin for around $30 and 30ml of methylcobalamin for $150.

View All Quotes

I haven't seen B12 anywhere without a scrip. Seems like even the vet places require one.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:25:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#46]
While here I'll update the Sermorelin, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 treatment results.

The lower back pain from a sore vertrabre that I hurt pretty badly lifting a SUV tire and wheel assembly has gone away. I reported this before, and it took about 2 months after starting the ^^^

One day I noticed the soreness and pain was gone...  

The skin warts [subqsweshish] old timey people get on their heads, scalps, etc., that there's no cure for, have dishappeared.

I can lift the tire and wheel everyday many reps and do another exercise with it, basically holding it low and exercising biceps. Sometimes this irritates my back for a few hours. I've been thinking about getting a job at a tire store...

Stronger than I ever was I think, my body has a sort of new and good shape. A couple weeks ago my PA said I looked like a new and better person than 3 years ago when I first sat at her desk.

Have a good psychology, except around #Nevertrumpers...   That prompted my Avatar I'll keep until elections.

Other stuff works  almost too well, and I'm thankful!

Highly motivated! See all my posts in the survival forum.

Best of all ---I can accept responsibility for my dumassedness   ---unlike one or two others here...  Who may not see this unless somebuddy quotes it...

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 2:58:46 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:02:43 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By cowboy:

Everyone is different, but have you noticed any changes in blood pressure with your mix?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cowboy:
While here I'll update the Sermorelin, GHRP-2 and GHRP-6 treatment results.

The lower back pain from a sore vertrabre that I hurt pretty badly lifting a SUV tire and wheel assembly has gone away. I reported this before, and it took about 2 months after starting the ^^^

One day I noticed the soreness and pain was gone...  

The skin warts [subqsweshish] old timey people get on their heads, scalps, etc., that there's no cure for, have dishappeared.

I can lift the tire and wheel everyday many reps and do another exercise with it, basically holding it low and exercising biceps. Sometimes this irritates my back for a few hours. I've been thinking about getting a job at a tire store...

Stronger than I ever was I think, my body has a sort of new and good shape. A couple weeks ago my PA said I looked like a new and better person than 3 years ago when I first sat at her desk.

Have a good psychology, except around #Nevertrumpers...   That prompted my Avatar I'll keep until elections.

Other stuff works  almost too well, and I'm thankful!

Highly motivated! See all my posts in the survival forum.

Best of all ---I can accept responsibility for my dumassedness   ---unlike one or two others here...  Who may not see this unless somebuddy quotes it...

Everyone is different, but have you noticed any changes in blood pressure with your mix?

Blood pressure has been good for my age, and roughly the same...

Lipid panel is better than when I was younger and eating bad...

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:26:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#49]
Just checked and it's ~130 over mid 70's  mm-Hg...

And this leads me to another suggestion...

Those of you seriously taking control of your health may want to consider one of the most accurate and finest sphygmomanometer's still available---

Relatively inexpensively, and INHERENTLY accurate... Due to -gasp- gravity and physics...  

Available new and used on eBay  and maybe elsewhere...

And they have MERCURY in them        

There is subtle info available from observing the reflection off the top of the mercury column...

I far prefer these over electronic or mechanical gage instruments and have them where I am likely to take BP

Link Posted: 8/24/2016 3:27:11 PM EDT
[#50]

Originally Posted By HappyCamel:

I haven't seen B12 anywhere without a scrip. Seems like even the vet places require one.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By HappyCamel:

I didn't go through the ordering process, so maybe they require it.  There are sites out there that do an "online assessment" and then write their own script that you fill at their online store.  
Page / 396
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top