Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2022 8:44:29 PM EDT
I found Gunstruction yesterday, but right off the bat I'm running into some issues. I used both Firefox and Google Chrome, and both on the first time were working perfeclty, but then they started having loading times that seem to reach into infinity. First, it was Google. If I tried to change anything on any of the gun options, the application would get stuck on a loading screen. I left it open while I took a shower yesterday when I was trying to make an AR15, and it was still loading. So I installed Firefox from the playstore (I have a Chromebook) and used it on there. Once again, it was working fine, and I was able to finish my AR15, which I saved through a URL, since I didn't have my account activated yet. Then, when I tried making something that wasn't an AR15 today, the loading thing happened again. One thing I've noticed on the Firefox problem is that the featured models won't load except the AR15. The Glock, AK, T22 etc. options will just have the camera looking around an empty space.

I would use the mobile app, but I've noticed it has less options for gun customization than the web versions. Especially in optics. Does anyone know how to fix these loding times, or can anyone working on this application please fix it? I sincerely love this thing. I've been scouring the web for something like this.
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 10:59:57 AM EDT
[#1]
No problem here (Chrome).
Link Posted: 5/10/2022 2:19:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I have the same issue using Chrome.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top