Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2024 9:38:24 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:40:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Neva been done Befo.  But it’s a good one anyway.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:40:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Chokey] [#2]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:41:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Knew it from the title
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:41:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Yea I'm pretty sure we've done this before
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:42:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BuckeyeRifleman] [#5]
First I’ve seen of this one. Dude didn’t fuck around.

I’m here a lot, not quite sure how I missed it. Did the perp live?
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:45:12 PM EDT
[#6]
But he didn't die.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:45:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Like an extension to "can't breathe".  Now they are claiming "I'm dead" while obviously, still very much alive.

Can't believe anything these days.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:49:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Dupe cops be damned, it’s a great watch and a reminder that not everyone sits back and let’s you rob them
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:50:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:50:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Good stabbing.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#11]
That blade plant into the base of the neck tho
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:52:39 PM EDT
[#12]
What happened to the employee?... I thought I recalled he was in some trouble over this..
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Lol he said stop.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:53:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Seem to remember that the defender caught charges on this one? Good stabbing nonetheless.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 9:54:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Your1Savior:
That blade plant into the base of the neck tho
View Quote

Owner: "Shhhhhh just walk into the light"
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 10:02:52 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By byron2112:
What happened to the employee?... I thought I recalled he was in some trouble over this..
View Quote

He died from alcohol poising after the entire city buying him drinks.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#17]
old news

Twitter/X reposting old material.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:26:55 PM EDT
[#18]

I love a happy ending.  I'll allow it, it makes me smile
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:37:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Oh no, the poor robber...
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 11:49:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Better option was to shoot the guy in white four times then the guy who jumped over six or more times.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 12:17:26 AM EDT
[#21]
View Quote

IIRC he was actually the shop's owner.  I kept looking for outcomes on it for a while.  The last I saw, he'd never been prosecuted for it, although it was a coinflip on whether that would happen.  The stab-ee survived;  some Reddit commenter indicated that he'd been paralyzed, but I haven't seen any news article clearly stating that.

I'm kinda torn on it because the shop owner had been robbed before (and probably by the same "teens") and had gotten legal advice on when he could go ham like that, which was "if they jump the counter you can do whatever you want".  Some of the later stabs, in particular the one that seems to have hit the spinal cord, weren't necessary because the unarmed kid was already just trying to get away.  On the one hand "fuck thieves" but on the other he should have just killed the kid and not left him fucked for life.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:13:27 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Sebastian_MacMaine:

IIRC he was actually the shop's owner.  I kept looking for outcomes on it for a while.  The last I saw, he'd never been prosecuted for it, although it was a coinflip on whether that would happen.  The stab-ee survived;  some Reddit commenter indicated that he'd been paralyzed, but I haven't seen any news article clearly stating that.

I'm kinda torn on it because the shop owner had been robbed before (and probably by the same "teens") and had gotten legal advice on when he could go ham like that, which was "if they jump the counter you can do whatever you want".  Some of the later stabs, in particular the one that seems to have hit the spinal cord, weren't necessary because the unarmed kid was already just trying to get away.  On the one hand "fuck thieves" but on the other he should have just killed the kid and not left him fucked for life.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Na. Let him piss in a fucking bag for the rest of his days as a fucking cripple. I hope he dies a long long time from now, unattended to in a pile of his own shit and piss. Better if he drown in it.

FUCK THIEVES.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:15:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By DragoMuseveni:
But he didn't die.
View Quote

Shopkeep needed a longer blade.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:27:19 AM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

The "kid" made his choice
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:34:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Some of the later stabs, in particular the one that seems to have hit the spinal cord, weren't necessary because the unarmed kid was already just trying to get away.  On the one hand "fuck thieves" but on the other he should have just killed the kid and not left him fucked for life.
View Quote

Looks like a good stab to me. Thieves FA so they should FO.

I don't see the "getting away" so much - this thief was fully combative just a second before (still in FA mode) and in the process of taking the shop's property so he needed to FO a little more. The shop owner was thrust into an immediate, dynamic situation with multiple thieves so I would give him some margin for error in the timing of de-escalation. Besides, "unarmed" often just means the criminal hasn't yet engaged the weapon he brought - anybody engaging a criminal has to keep this in the forefront of his mind because the criminal is always the one to initiate and escalate. What's left of his life sux now and will continue to suck - in a just world that's what happens to criminals.

He's lucky this store owner didn't have my blade training. If I have to use a blade it goes in once to the hilt and then I saw through everything in front of the cutting edge like I'm slicing a ham until it comes out the other side. Arm, torso, gut, whatever.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:43:45 AM EDT
[#26]
" I'm dead, I'm dead "
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:52:49 AM EDT
[#27]
The shop keeper really has an heir to him. If he gets a little more toned he could be the next Justin Chon.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 3:10:31 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Nah…don’t steal shit and the probability of being paralyzed by a store owner stabbing you with a knife seems to be zero…
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:29:50 AM EDT
[#29]
Savage
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 5:32:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TheJudgeHolden] [#30]
This was the dude that immediately after did a Reddit "AMA, I'm that store clerk that stabbed a guy"

Swear to God. He had zero training and credited his success to playing a lot of Call of Duty. It got deleted within a few hours but I think it's still floating around out there

Edit- was League of Legends, not COD

Link Posted: 5/8/2024 6:06:03 AM EDT
[#31]
That was brutal as !@#$
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 9:04:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Coke and a smile please!
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:49:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cash50] [#33]
Originally Posted By Ulster:
Like an extension to "can't breathe".  Now they are claiming "I'm dead" while obviously, still very much alive.

Can't believe anything these days.
View Quote

He died. He knew he was going to die. Didn't take but a few seconds for his prophecy to realize.

Edit maybe I'm wrong about the death.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:51:04 PM EDT
[#34]
You mean “I’m dead” again?

He lived.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

Nah. Actions have consequences. I bet he had done that type of shit multiple times before darwin showed up.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:09:56 PM EDT
[#36]
I like how he decided to drag his new rag doll around with him as he continued moving towards the other threat.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:13:26 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By VeryAverage:
I like how he decided to drag his new rag doll around with him as he continued moving towards the other threat.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:14:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Wouldn’t any decent lawyer get him off if they wanted to charge him. I mean what if he let him run only for the “teen” to turn around and start shooting?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:22:36 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Killing him after he's disabled would have landed him in trouble.

Good stabs.
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:37:43 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Pawcatch:
The shop keeper really has an heir to him. If he gets a little more toned he could be the next Justin Chon.
View Quote

A what?
Link Posted: 5/8/2024 2:43:47 PM EDT
[#41]
almost looks like prison yard shanking
Top Top