Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/29/2024 11:59:37 AM EDT
WARNING: THIS VIDEO WILL MAKE YOU ANGRY! CAUGHT RED HANDED AT BOCA BASH | WAVY BOATS

Talk about idiots!  These guys are going to get loved tenderly for this.  Someone in the comments says the captain is Michael Kirby, a high school junior.

I bet the Boca Raton residents won't be too happy.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:03:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty rough seas
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:03:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Dumb ass kids.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:06:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Baddy] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Commando223:
Pretty rough seas
View Quote

Yea 15-25mph onshore winds all weekend. But gotta take daddies $500k boat and make it to Boca Bash.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:06:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Who cares, the ocean is a big place.  Also our ship used to dump trash all the time off the fantail.  USN
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:07:00 PM EDT
[#5]
cannot stand trashy ass people like this, and literbugs in general. It's so gross to see trash just floating around and washing up everywhere. I hate it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:09:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:
Who cares, the ocean is a big place.  Also our ship used to dump trash all the time off the fantail.  USN
View Quote

Yep, they even bragged about over the 1MC!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:11:33 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Yeah but your trash didn't wash up on Florida beaches.  Usually.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:14:10 PM EDT
[#8]
now, gentlemen, when you out fishin' wit' yer buddies...don't just fling yer empties over the side....fill 'em up with water and make sure they sink all the way down!

- Jeff Foxworthy
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:16:20 PM EDT
[#9]
They will be loved tenderly and rightfully so.  You dont have to be a greenie to care about the environment.  

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:17:57 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote

I care, you don’t shit where you live.  

18Z50….leave no trace.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:21:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:21:36 PM EDT
[#12]
View Quote

Terrible opinion.

I'm no tree hugger, but the condition of our oceans is disgusting.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:21:46 PM EDT
[#13]
If they had done it a few days ago on Earth Day, most of GD would be calling them Chads.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:22:06 PM EDT
[#14]
I hardly ever returned to the dock without some piece of trash that I plucked out of the river or taken off of the spoil island.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:23:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Burnsy] [#15]
View Quote

Land is a big place.  Do you just take your trash can out into the street and dump in there?

They aren't even in the "middle" of the ocean, they are right off shore of an inlet that have seen about 9000 youtube videos of boats in, so I am guessing it's a pretty damned busy place.

The people who care are the idiots who did it, because they knew they would be recorded and they wanted the attention.  I very much hope the get all the attention they deserve.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:25:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tuco22] [#16]
Liberals dont like dumping trash in the ocean which means i love it, do it more.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:28:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By StanGram:

Terrible opinion.

I'm no tree hugger, but the condition of our oceans is disgusting.
View Quote

I went to get in the water down in the Keys a few years back. Our house was on the ocean side, the sargassum was blowing in pretty good that week.  Whilst wading thru the grass I encountered two or three human looking turds.

I went back in, took a shower, and enjoyed the pool for the rest of the week.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:28:42 PM EDT
[#18]
I kept waiting on the drone operator to do the needful, but realized this wasn't one of those threads lol
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:29:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Spoiled rich kids.

Hope daddy's boat doesn't take on water and sink in it's slip.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:30:23 PM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Weak troll.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:34:22 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Tuco22:
Liberals dont like dumping trash in the ocean which means i love it, do it more.
View Quote

Ain't no plastic bag never called me no Nazi!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Ain't no plastic bag never called me no Nazi!!
View Quote

or deplorable.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:35:02 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote
I am sure most liberals don't like murderers.  I don't like murderers either.  

That one can have absolutely nothing in common with people they disagree with is some pretty screwed up logic.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:36:22 PM EDT
[#24]
I keep hearing about how environmentally friendly and earth conscious the new generation is, but I’m not seeing it. I went fishing at the river and there were 4 local +-16 year olds fishing on the other side of the bank. The fishing was good so I went back the next day and fished on the other side where they were. It was a total garbage dump. Chip bags, cans, bottles, shopping bags, all manner of fishing tackle packaging, and several large fishing line nests.

I called my brother who was coming later and told him to bring a garbage bag. He said he had already been there earlier and saw the mess. He said that the mess wasn’t even the worse part, they left 4 live fish on the bank. He said he put them in the water and one was still able to swim away.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:36:33 PM EDT
[#25]
“That’s a nice boat; it’d be a shame if it was confiscated “.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:38:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Burnsy:

That one can have absolutely nothing in common with people they disagree with is some pretty screwed up logic.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Burnsy:

Nonsense.  We are at full derrangement now.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#27]

or deplorable.
View Quote

Right!

Fuck them libtard dolphins and sea turtles!

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:42:09 PM EDT
[#28]
I was out fishing in Islamorada this weekend. The sea was fucking rough. 3 of my friends were puking their guts out, lol.

Fuck those kids and anyone dumping garbage into the ocean.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:44:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Being a conservationist isn't a bad thing. Most hunters and fishermen are stewards of the outdoors. I always try to leave the outdoors better than when I found it.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:47:30 PM EDT
[#30]
I see lots of kids out driving daddy's very expensive boat doing stupid shit.  I hope they see some consequences.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:50:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Why is there drone footage of this?  Seems like a wierd situation to have so much video footage.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:52:23 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Ironmaker:
Why is there drone footage of this?  Seems like a wierd situation to have so much video footage.
View Quote

Youtube videos
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:54:16 PM EDT
[#33]
what will the likely fine be? Is it $500 like on the side of the highway?
Or will it be something worse endangering migratory sea turtles or something?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:55:22 PM EDT
[#34]
View Quote

thanks a heap, pal.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:56:08 PM EDT
[#35]
View Quote
Where did they get all trash? bring it from home?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:57:47 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Leisure_Shoot:
what will the likely fine be? Is it $500 like on the side of the highway?
Or will it be something worse endangering migratory sea turtles or something?
View Quote
Civil fines can go up to $25,000, criminal fines almost double.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:12:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Nickel_Plated:
If they had done it a few days ago on Earth Day, most of GD would be calling them Chads.
View Quote

It’s one thing to make a symbolic show in protest, it’s another when it’s just your regular trashy self on display.

Smoke a joint together with friends on April 20th = a form of political protest

Smoke a joint at 4:20 pm every day = you have a substance abuse problem (or cancer)
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:15:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:
View Quote
woof... that steep
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:16:36 PM EDT
[#39]
View Quote
The guy with the YouTube channel shoots video of people in boats from that spot all the time. Lots of people with too much boat+ rough water = hijinks worthy of recording. There's video of people getting launched off yachts, crashing into each other, etc.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:19:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:
The guy with the YouTube channel shoots video of people in boats from that spot all the time. Lots of people with too much boat+ rough water = hijinks worthy of recording. There's video of people getting launched off yachts, crashing into each other, etc.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ApacheScout:

BLUE TOP LEGEND!!!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:26:57 PM EDT
[#41]
They had trash cans it is not like the boat was full of trash and causing some safety issues that required it to be chunked overboard.  What is the difference between waiting to get back to port and throw away and dumping versus being a jackass and dumping into the ocean?  It also looks like they just left port why not empty before leaving.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:32:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 56xdx_Z] [#42]
Originally Posted By Blackbeard28:

View Quote

Great.  Based on the way they spotted the drone and started flapping their arms like an uncontacted tribe in the amazon rainforest who saw a helicopter, I bet $25,000 will set them back a long time on their work finding the cure for cancer.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:33:21 PM EDT
[#43]
I hope they get a big fine, and lots of community service picking up trash all summer. I cannot stand people that throw trash out.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#44]
I live 1/2 mile from an interstate park and ride.  You always have a trash can within about 25 feet of your car.  
the day after the cleanup crew leaves it will be filling with trash again.  
These lazy idiots think someone else should reach down and pick up their trash.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Baddy:

BLUE TOP LEGEND!!!
View Quote

Those girls are legit!
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:41:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:
They had trash cans it is not like the boat was full of trash and causing some safety issues that required it to be chunked overboard.  What is the difference between waiting to get back to port and throw away and dumping versus being a jackass and dumping into the ocean?  It also looks like they just left port why not empty before leaving.
View Quote

“Port” is probably mom and dad’s private dock in Lighthouse Point or Manalapan, and they didn’t want to get caught carrying 2 garbage cans worth of beer cans off the boat at the end of the day.

Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:44:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By ricko1:
Where did they get all trash? bring it from home?
View Quote

From drinking all day at Boca Bash in daddy's boat (underage).
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:47:20 PM EDT
[#48]
As a mariner I hope they get fined and loved tenderly.  

On my way from Miami to Fort Lauderdale last week I passed over multiple pipes from shore marked "Sewer" on my charts out to about 100' deep.  They all had clearly visible "not ocean water" above them.  One just off Miami was boiling the water's surface there was so much coming out.  I have no idea if that was raw sewage, treated sewage or stormwater runoff, but I have to laugh about how many things are okay for the government to do but not us.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:47:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By EdgecrusherXES:
View Quote

Marinas might have wanted to charge them money to disposed of it. They probably didn't want to pay the free.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Shitty people doing shitty things.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top