Posted: 5/11/2023 7:10:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 7:25:01 PM EDT
[#1]
The large older population group maybe?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 8:00:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 8:12:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Maybe side effects from the Covid vaccines.
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 8:54:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Genin:
View Quote

Not even remotely possible, we have been repeatedly assured the vaccines are "SAFE and EFFECTIVE"
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:04:44 PM EDT
[#5]
When somebody dropped dead in 2020, it was COVID, and they never did a test. They just knew, instantly, somehow. Where did that psychic ability to diagnose go? How are these deaths suddenly a mystery?
Link Posted: 5/11/2023 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By intheburbs:

Yes, that must be it.  And obesity too.  Because certainly those conditions happened rapidly, so as to explain a giant spike above the running 5-year average.   People suddenly got older and fatter in 2022.  Makes perfect sense.

View Quote

You forgot about climate change and racism.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 2:25:21 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

National Health Service (England): (sticks fingers in ears)  "LA LA LA LA! I CAN'T HEAR YOU! LA LA LA!"
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:04:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Been quiet.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 12:30:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By BadRREngineer:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Yes, that must be it.  And obesity too.  Because certainly those conditions happened rapidly, so as to explain a giant spike above the running 5-year average.   People suddenly got older and fatter in 2022.  Makes perfect sense.

And excessive happiness.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 7:01:53 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

And overly happy..or artificial sweeteners.
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 7:03:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Damn it! Got beat on overly happy
Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:17:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't forget the Ukraine war. I'm sure that is a major impact.

Link Posted: 5/12/2023 9:50:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RSG] [#13]
Link Posted: 5/14/2023 5:28:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By phatmax:

And excessive happiness.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By phatmax:

And excessive happiness.

And contact lenses
Link Posted: 2/10/2024 11:33:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Interesting stuff . So I have some new fodder for you . We just hired a new guy . Me and new guy are talking and hes telling me that after his second Pfizer shot he got really fucked up . Was in the hospital a week . They couldn’t figure out what was wrong with him . Ran every test you could imagine. His body was just trying to shut down . This guy is a fucking health nut . Big time into pumping iron , the whole nine yards. The doctors told him all his tests were great , all his bloodwork, perfect. Still he’s literally dying . He goes to a neurologist, this guy tells him its from the shot . Neurologist goes on to tell him he worked on the “ covid wing/ward “ at some point and that it seemed to really fuck up health nuts . People that exercise run lift weights whatever . Told him that a bunch of nurses that took it got all fucked up one was a marathon/ distance runner or some shit and had to get a pacemaker because her heart valves were dissolving or some shit . This was a hospital in the D/FW area . Anyway , I thought I would pass it on while it was fresh on my mind . Im just a random guy on a random internet talking about what I heard from some other random guy . Take it with a grain of salt , but that is what he told me a couple of hours ago . Wild shit for sure.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:43:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By DDDDCheapAF:
Interesting stuff . So I have some new fodder for you . We just hired a new guy . Me and new guy are talking and hes telling me that after his second Pfizer shot he got really fucked up . Was in the hospital a week . They couldn’t figure out what was wrong with him . Ran every test you could imagine. His body was just trying to shut down . This guy is a fucking health nut . Big time into pumping iron , the whole nine yards. The doctors told him all his tests were great , all his bloodwork, perfect. Still he’s literally dying . He goes to a neurologist, this guy tells him its from the shot . Neurologist goes on to tell him he worked on the “ covid wing/ward “ at some point and that it seemed to really fuck up health nuts . People that exercise run lift weights whatever . Told him that a bunch of nurses that took it got all fucked up one was a marathon/ distance runner or some shit and had to get a pacemaker because her heart valves were dissolving or some shit . This was a hospital in the D/FW area . Anyway , I thought I would pass it on while it was fresh on my mind . Im just a random guy on a random internet talking about what I heard from some other random guy . Take it with a grain of salt , but that is what he told me a couple of hours ago . Wild shit for sure.
View Quote

He was able to find help then?  How is doing now?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 10:45:40 AM EDT
[Last Edit: VidaEterna] [#17]
View Quote

Shhhhh! IBTM.

We don’t talk about that here or anywhere.

Try talking openly on that on YouTube or elsewhere and see what happens. Dr. John ^ has figured out how to do it very carefully hasn’t he . Many of his informative videos have been S canned. The “science” street goes only one way on this topic.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 11:04:51 AM EDT
[#18]
"excluding covid"

Why don't they just exclude them from being considered dead, and then all they have to figure out is why they're not productive anymore.
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 1:18:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By RSG:

He was able to find help then?  How is doing now?
View Quote

Ill get some details as they have assigned new guy to me . Ill post up more here when I can . Ill @ you as im kind of curious myself
Link Posted: 3/4/2024 3:18:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Clot shot & bad dental hygiene?
Link Posted: 3/5/2024 10:50:33 PM EDT
[#21]
British MP Reveals Elite Told Him 'Vaccinated Will All Die of Turbo Cancer Soon

The vaccinated will soon begin dying in their hundreds of millions according to British Member of Parliament Andrew Bridgen who revealed a Senior Cabinet Minister told him details of the plan to use turbo cancer to depopulate the world.

According to Bridgen, the incident took place in the tea room at Westminster Houses of Parliament, where the unnamed senior Minister told him that he would be "dead of cancer soon" because he was misled into taking the vaccine during the lockdown.

"You can speak out all you want," the Minister told Bridgen. "It doesn't matter. You are vaccinated. You will be dead of cancer soon."

Andrew Bridgen has served as Member of Parliament for North West Leicestershire since 2010. He has become a prominent voice in the fight against globalist authoritarianism in the UK, railing against Covid vaccine mandates, lockdowns and mask mandates.

Bridgen's timely warning about skyrocketing cancers deaths as a result of mRNA vaccines comes as Pfizer employees begin blowing the whistle about the scam.

Turbo cancer is set to claim the lives of hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people in the next few years, according to a Pfizer insider who warns that everybody vaccinated with mRNA is a walking, talking time bomb waiting to explode.

According to the insider, the Covid pandemic and the mRNA roll out was an operation with decades of planning, with the express purpose of injuring people, maiming, and killing vast numbers of people deliberately.

But it gets even worse. The mRNA roll out is only in its infancy. The sick and twisted ghouls responsible for the massive spike in turbo cancers are now set to reap massive financial benefits by forcing the entire world to get vaccinated against the problem they caused in the first place.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top