BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:51:28 AM EDT
[#1]
why doesn't that happen in my town?

Oh wait...we don't have retards as elected officials.

That's the problem with big cities.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:01:35 AM EDT
[#2]
According to that video shop lifting cost retailers 69 Billion per year, and it is no doubt being passed on to the consumer. which means it is not just inflation that is making the prices for goods go up, everyone is being punished by the thieving trash.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:15:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HourOfAngle:
Never heard the word Bodega used. Had to look it up. Just a stop and rob or convenience store here.
View Quote
You should watch the NYPD Blue series.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:17:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Our big chain stores are getting hit pretty hard with shoplifters now.  Their corporate policies make them easy targets.  I do know for a fact the easiest way to get you ass totally stomped is to try shoplifting a mom 'n pop because the local law enforcement community doesn't really follow up on those reports effectively, short resources and all that.  

We have a real problem with homeless and drug addicts.  Migrants are still just a tiny blip on the radar.  The addicts will steal anything they can grab and do get pretty desperate at times.  It's a wonder they don't get shot/beaten/dog bit/run over/or otherwise maimed more often than they do.  In a small town of about 18,000 we see about three or four overdoses daily, not counting all the doses of Narcan that are given by locals and not reported.  

I don't know how anyone considers making money in retail in the bigger urban centers.  There was a time when I used to get weird stares from salespeople when shopping for clothes in Columbus because I'm armed.  Now they just smile and take some extra time to help me with a proper fit.  Even the lefties are feeling the burn, but they're too invested in their ideology to make any adjustments.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#5]
suprised it took this long

don't worry...Biden, the demonrats and HUD will relocate those "youths" into your neighbourhood in record time...
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:20:37 AM EDT
[#6]
What is the end game?  Buy the properties at fire sale prices and wait for “revitalization”?
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:22:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TGE] [#7]
Originally Posted By HourOfAngle:
So much crap now comes in via freighter and shipped across country on rail I'm surprised the organized old mob hasn't upped their game on it. They always have stolen stuf that "fell off the back of the truck" but the amount of stuff out there in a rail yard and not moving has to astromical and I'm not sure rail cops are like they used to be. I'm sure everyone has seen the rail lines in CA with piled up boxes after box next to the rail that people had stolen.

A couple of trucks to haul people from spot to spot, haul off the loot. Lot of trains stop in places in this country with similar laws like NY where it's not a felony if it's below so much and other crazy things. Especially with the amount of new illegals in this country and I'm sure a fair number of them probably don't have any skill other than they could carry something from point A to B if it was "free".
View Quote
They've tried some moderately sophisticated tactics to jack rail cars over the years, definitely not a new thing.

The railroads have their own sworn and armed police forces though, and they typically won't put up with NYC-style bullshit.

Eta - the can't stop everyone, everywhere.. But they are serious about trying to stop this stuff.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By nightstalker:
Buy AMAZON
View Quote

Watch the video
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:30:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By CZRider:

What's Trump going to do? Fly in on Marine One and personally handcuff them? This is state level at the highest and more likely county/city level. Pay attention to your local politicians and chief LEO. Your salvation isn't coming from DC no matter who gets into office.
View Quote

Fuckin' A right.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#10]
For years I kept laying hens in my urban back yard.  I fed them table scraps to supplement their feed and left cat food out for the neighborhood ferals and wildlife.  For YEARS the raccoons would eat the cat food and even go in to the hen house and eat the table scraps that the chickens didn’t, and leave the hens alone.

Then one day a new raccoon came around that I suspect was “relocated”.  She started killing my chickens and taught the other coons that my chickens were food.  Over a couple of months they ended up killing all of my chickens.  Once the chickens were gone there was no reason for me to put out cat food as a bribe nor put out table scraps for the chickens that the coons also ate.  For weeks they would come back and look for the food bowl and food in the empty hen house.  I’m sure they never figured out why they were all hungry now when life used to be so easy for them.

The stores closing in New York just reminded me of this story.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 10:43:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: buck19delta] [#11]
It’s not going to be getting any better for a long time. Probably will never get better honestly. Retard liberals traditional home town strongholds, California, mass, New York, etc won’t be changing as that’s their core beliefs / voters / minority voter groups at work and they won’t be switching tactics and pissing those people off, fuck you business owners and taxpayers!

The less insane liberal infected residents though, they will bail out and continue to move to safer ( red states), then because they are generally idiot liberals as well unable to undermine why their beliefs are failures, will continue to vote for democrats to get those same great ideas that existed back home, implemented in their new red state, they will vote hard democrat, they will lie, cheat and steal votes just like back home, swing local and state governments democrat, roll out new toxic shit in your local schools and brainwash your kids to vote democrat, and get democrats into office via lies, cheating and stealing too, and implement those big city California/ New York stupidity in their new colonized states.  Arizona and Colorado are good examples, of what happens to good red states when liberals move in from hardcore democrat states. Simply ruins them and turns them into liberal / democrat shitholes too. those same things are coming to Texas, Tennessee, ky, Alabama, Georgia, and many others, no state is safe.

these people are like liberal missionaries, seeking to convert everyone and everyplace into their way of thinking, infect other previously decent living areas into shitholes and it’s only going to grow, add in adding ten million new illiterate, criminal, deadbeat third worlders fresh from dysfunctional shitholes seeking free shit every 4 years and soon every resource, office, church, shelter, program, freebie, food bank , hospital, rental, etc will be cleaned out / packed / bankrupt/ overwhelmed, and crime will explode in every state, guaranteed, as these people are unemployable, and will outnumber 100-1 the few manual labor jobs they might qualify for.

Buckle up. Your government s filled with corrupt, American royalty wanna be politicians, they hate you and are intentionally trying to destroy your country, and especially its stability and your comfortable way of life. Because they know you won’t accept what they are planning / want to do when everyone’s safe, happy, and well fed. However, if everyone’s miserable, afraid, hungry, and desperate, they know you ( and especially women ) will happily vote for and welcome the big gov fix they will implement, a fix that’s packed with free shit and lots of new restrictions to help “ fight these serious issues and behaviors “, ( which government could have stopped at anytime, it just wasn’t “ profitable “ ) to the dc crowd, either financially, or power wise. But patriot act 5 will make them much richer, and much more powerful as it gives gov new and exciting ways to put a boot on your neck 24/7/365, and it will accomplish that by severely curbing your rights and freedoms.

It won’t be long before we have a massive population of third worlders who are incompatible with first world living, all packed into sprawling eternal “ refugee camps “, like exist in Africa, and other countries, and sprawling third worlder slums, filled with angry, desperate people who’s low intelligence, combined with incompatible beliefs, and terrible job aspects, ( because how many low skilled jobs actually exist? ) it will result in regular very violent riots, massive increases in criminals / crime, home invasions, fraud, theft, shoplifting, kidnapping, actual classical terrorism , stabbing, shooting, school / sporting event bombings / car bombings, etc.  the old safe, small town, comfortable living, safe living America is about to be dead and gone, and never coming back, as our high trust society will become a low trust society as its now packed with low trust dangerous people.

gonna be off the hook.   and it was all easily preventable.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By TAG_Match:
What is the end game?  Buy the properties at fire sale prices and wait for “revitalization”?
View Quote

There is no master plan.

Let their protected class do whatever they want, to whomever they want, and damn the consequences.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 12:49:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Craigan:
It's unreal the amount of decay society is willing to accept in lieu of not being accused of "racism".
View Quote
This...
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 1:21:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Small town middle west (bible belt), we've seen the local Dollar General put in automated terminals and cameras to watch them. Five months later the terminals are shut down and there is one cashier for the whole store.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top