Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2024 10:20:30 AM EDT
Israel off to a quick Bombadan Friday.

In three separate attacks, they killed 30+ Hezbollah and Syrian troops in Aleppo, killed a senior Syrian officer with a car bomb in Damascus, and killed the Hezbollah Deputy Commander for rockets and missiles in a strike in Lebanon.  

Haaretz | News Israel-Hamas War Day 175 | IDF Says It Assassinated Top Hezbollah Missile and Rocket Commander in Lebanon Strike Mar 29, 2024

Syrian report: Dozens killed in alleged Israeli air strikes in Aleppo; Hezbollah members among those killed
38 civilians and military personnel were killed in airstrikes attributed to Israel near the International Airport in the city of Aleppo in northern Syria, security sources told Reuters. According to the sources, five Hezbollah members were killed in the attacks.

According to the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, which is affiliated with the country's opposition, dozens more were wounded in the attack, some seriously. The center also said the targets of the airstrikes were a Hezbollah weapons depot and a Syrian army security compound.

The Syrian Defense Ministry attributed the attacks to Israel and other "terrorist organizations," which allegedly attacked Aleppo using drones. According to the ministry's announcement, the airstrikes occurred around 1:45 A.M. local time. It was also reported that civilians and military personnel were killed. Syrian authorities did not specify an exact death count
View Quote

Tweet translation:  
Continuous violent explosions as a result of #???????? targeting missile depots in the #????? area near #??? International Airport.
View Quote

IDF says it assassinated the deputy commander of Hezbollah's rocket and missile unit
The IDF reported that the Air Force assassinated deputy commander of Hezbollah's rocket and missile unit, Ali Abdel-Hassan Naim. According to the army's statement, the attack took place in the town of Zuria, near the city of Tyre in central Lebanon.

According to the IDF spokesperson, Naim was considered a significant source of knowledge within the organization and a leader in the field of rocket and missile launching. One of the tasks he was entrusted with, according to the army, was planning the routes of rockets fired on Israel.
View Quote

Senior Syrian officer tied to Hezbollah killed in car explosion near Damascus
The Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that a colonel-ranked officer in the Syrian army, who had close ties to Hezbollah, was killed Friday morning by an explosive device that went off in his car in the suburbs of Damascus. According to the report, the deceased was an engineer with expertise in electrical charges and explosives and was responsible for coordinating with Hezbollah and pro-Iranian militias.
View Quote
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:22:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Now do Iran.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:24:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Syrian observatory for human rights?

Is that like the Big Bad Wolf’s commission on the protection of Little Red Riding Hood?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:25:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#4]
It's a start.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:29:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Well, it is Good Friday!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:31:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By michigan66:
Israel off to a quick Bombadan Friday.

In three separate attacks, they killed 30+ Hezbollah and Syrian troops in Aleppo, killed a senior Syrian officer with a car bomb in Damascus, and killed the Hezbollah Deputy Commander for rockets and missiles in a strike in Lebanon.  
View Quote

Oh, man!  That made me touch myself!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:31:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Bring in the Red Heffer !!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:34:31 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PAspeedmaster:
It's a start.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:40:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Cordwood:
Well, it is Good Friday!
View Quote

Exactly this. Good start on Good Friday. As was said now do Iran.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 10:46:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Now hit Saudi Arabia for 9/11 and Iran.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:03:05 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By arowneragain:
Syrian observatory for human rights?

Is that like the Big Bad Wolf’s commission on the protection of Little Red Riding Hood?
View Quote

They are against Assad.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:03:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Good
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:04:27 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By treelow:
Good
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:04:56 AM EDT
[#15]
That’s a good start
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:10:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Steamedliver] [#16]
Originally Posted By PAspeedmaster:
It's a start.
View Quote

Originally Posted By Elijah1:
That’s a good start
View Quote

Y’all realize it’s been going on for months now, correct?

Im not being edgy, but saying this is a good start really minimizes the tremendous gains Israel has already made against these terrorists.  As in, what they have already done wasn’t important.

IDF soldiers have died, and their sacrifice wasn’t prior to “thats a good start.”

I’ll go away now.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:13:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Today was a good day
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:19:19 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By PlaneJane:

View Quote

This post is worthless without pics!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:22:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:26:01 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Steamedliver:

Im not being edgy, but saying this is a good start really minimizes the tremendous gains Israel has already made against these terrorists.  As in, what they have already done wasn’t important.

IDF soldiers have died, and their sacrifice wasn’t prior to “thats a good start.”

I’ll go away now.
View Quote

I admit that I live under a rock. I know Israel has been doing God’s work from the start but not what they’ve done lately. Way back in college I worked with a kid who went to Israel to fulfill his enlistment obligations. He impressed me.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 11:55:49 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:06:21 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:16:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:32:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By PlaneJane:

View Quote

#metoo
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 12:48:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Years ago a CIA report said that Israel won't be around.  I now agree.

They rely on our aid/munitions to sustain their Gaza jaunt.  
US is broke
US munitions is being depleted (U-Crane and Izzyland)
US won't be in position to assist when the Arabs rise.  They barely survived the '73 War of Atonement and only b/c of emergency American airlift of equipment (tanks) from Germany.

In short, the US won't be able to help. We'll be emeshed in internal dispute (thanks illegal combatants allowed in by Pedo Pedro).
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:05:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Nothing like a good old school car bomb, seems sorta more personal than a drone strike.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:11:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Speedwinder] [#27]
It's what you get when you poke the bear.

Don't poke the bear!
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:21:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Imagine if we had balls like Israel.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Butternut:
I thought the Israelis didn't work on Fridays?
View Quote

They are doing the Lords work, he understands.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:28:31 PM EDT
[#31]
We should be helping them with all we have.
They are fighting a common enemy.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:30:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Steamedliver:

I’ll go away now.
View Quote

Israel has been going after Hezbollah for months? News to me.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Good. Keeping stacking those worthless PsOS high.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:40:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Good
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:46:32 PM EDT
[#35]
And a job well done I say.

"When you got a job to do you got to do it well
You got to give the other fella hell"

Now I'll wait for some inane screed from KJP and "The Squad."
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:51:06 PM EDT
[#36]
If there was a problem, I am failing to see it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:53:31 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 1:57:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Dagger41:
Now do Iran.
View Quote

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:00:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Israel is big mad.

Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:01:10 PM EDT
[#40]
SNAFU
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:05:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Bombadon hat trick.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:09:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CTM1] [#42]
[/url]" />
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:14:21 PM EDT
[#43]
...I should switch to 2% milk...
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:25:03 PM EDT
[#44]
Is the problem the low body count, or am I missing something?
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Cordwood:
Well, it is Good Friday!
View Quote

LMAOOO
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 2:38:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 6:54:57 PM EDT
[#47]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Muslims are the Friday people.  

Originally Posted By foxxnhound:
Nothing like a good old school car bomb, seems sorta more personal than a drone strike.

Exactly why they did it.  Like they did a few years ago when they shot a Quds Force division chief in front of his house in Tehran in broad daylight.

Originally Posted By pilatuspilot:I admit that I live under a rock. I know Israel has been doing God’s work from the start but not what they’ve done lately. Way back in college I worked with a kid who went to Israel to fulfill his enlistment obligations. He impressed me.

The ops tempo has picked up substantially, all part of Israel's setting the stage for possible ground operations in Lebanon.

Emanuel (Mannie) Fabian @manniefabian
Hinting at Israel's alleged overnight airstrike in Syria, Defense Minister Yoav Gallant says the military will "expand the campaign [against Hezbollah] and increase the rate of attacks in the north."

"Israel is turning from defending to pursuing Hezbollah, we will reach wherever the organization operates, in Beirut, Damascus and in more distant places," Gallant says following an assessment at the IDF Northern Command in Safed.

In the past day, a top Hezbollah commander was killed in an IDF drone strike in southern Lebanon, and five others were among 38 dead in alleged Israeli airstrikes in Syria's Aleppo.

Gallant says he observed the strike on Ali Naim, the deputy commander of Hezbollah's rocket unit, this morning.

"The one responsible for the serious damage in Lebanon is Hezbollah and the one responsible for the many casualties in the Hezbollah group is [Hassan] Nasrallah personally. They have over 320 terrorists killed, and we will exact a price for any action that comes out of Lebanon," he says.

"Wherever we need to act, we will act," Gallant adds.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#48]
I'll have a coke.
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:10:26 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 3/29/2024 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By Jackslack:
Bring in the Red Heffer !!
View Quote

is that a communist midcap girl?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top