Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:04:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thepantydropper:
How do you reconcile your degeneracy with conservative ideals?

It would seem that degenerates like you are no better than the hoes running around racking up high body counts, getting abortions, and ruining the societal structure by promoting egalitarianism through feministic ideals.

View Quote
I lean more libertarian than religious conservative. I know most of the libertarians have been run out of Arfcom, but I'm still hanging in here.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By R2point0:
The kink community is very UNaccepting of it. We check all new members and guests at my club against the DOJ sexual predator database. We kick people out for being creepy, and word about people that have a history of questionable behavior gets around quickly.
View Quote

Creepy people can’t attend the Cock & Ball Torture Seminar if they’re creepy? That seems like an unfair Catch-22.

Hopefully they are still welcome at the Anal Fisting Bake Sale.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File
Originally Posted By AKFF:

Holy fuck I am sheltered.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By AKFF:
A bunch of people get together at an old school camp (cabins, dining hall, pool, etc.) and do things to each other. Sex, BDSM, cocktail parties, happy hours, swimming (though the pool will be frigid). There are 2 "play spaces" aka dungeons with furniture and equipment, as well as cleaning and safer sex supplies.

Holy fuck I am sheltered.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:07:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: R2point0] [#4]
Originally Posted By ElSupremo:
So your going to an organized clusterfuck at a jabbin cabin?

Pepper your angus and take a 5 gallon bucket of KamaSutra oil, tiewraps and ductape.
View Quote
Oil based lubricants are not preferable because they degrade condoms. Water based is ok but it dries up quickly. Silicone is where it's at.

Tie wraps have a constricting action and cut off circulation too easily. Leather straps or rope with particular types of knots.

Duct tape is too sticky. Vet wrap or bondage tape.

ETA: replied before your addition. Little people are certainly welcome, though I don't recall ever seeing one. I know a swinger group had one as a "mascot" many years ago; apparently he was hung like a (miniature) horse and got quite a bit of play.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:07:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:10:51 AM EDT
[#6]

It would seem that degenerates like you are no better than the hoes running around racking up high body counts, getting abortions, and ruining the societal structure by promoting egalitarianism through feministic ideals.

View Quote

Is Andrew Tate not a conservative?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:11:45 AM EDT
[#7]
The women that attend these events; rough estimate of the percentage that were raised by single mothers or had a poor relationship with their father?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By flippflopped:

https://youtu.be/8irTPQt7O5Q
View Quote
Oh jeez. That's swingers, and the particular type of swinger that wouldn't fit in at all in our community.

I feel dirtier having watched that.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Good luck OP and have fun.   I have 4 sets of hand cuffs permanently attached to the 4 corners of my bed for hobbling new recruits.  That's about as far as I go though.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:21:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Subpar:
The women that attend these events; rough estimate of the percentage that were raised by single mothers or had a poor relationship with their father?
View Quote
Interesting question; we generally don't talk about how we got here except with close friends, and I don't make close friends easily.

But I will say that the rate of psychological disorders in the kink community is probably inverse to that of the general population. We are all fucked up to some degree - lots of ADHD, depression, anxiety, autism spectrum. All relatively well controlled, or we wouldn't be able to do what we do. Some have theorized that kinking it up is self treatment.

There also an attraction for people on the spectrum or with low social skills in that direct communication is the norm. One can go up to a woman and say "I'd like to do a scene with you" and get a straightforward yes or no and not some display of outrage or an equivocal answer. And not taking "no" for an answer is a quick way to get the boot.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:22:54 AM EDT
[#12]
You believe incorrectly. I do not believe I am superior to non-kinky people in the expression of my sexuality - it's just different, not better or worse. I do not have a disdain for Christianity; I was raised a devout Catholic, and though I have lapsed, I still believe in the church and it's principles. I am a sinner in the eyes of the church, and I have yet to reconcile that, but my sins stretch well before I discovered kink.  That being said, I do have a disdain for various Christians, but that's just because those particular ones are hypocrites and evil and not because they only have missionary sex.

Would I want to know how my sexual and social practices affect my relationship with God? I've thought about it, and have a decent idea. But that's between God and myself.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:
I believe that YOU believe that what you are doing is the purest expression of your true self, an identity which had to be liberated from shame and (some degree?) of self-loathing, and most of all from the twisted hypocracy and narrow-minded hangups of straight culture--in which sex and sexual normativity has been twisted to serve many masters, including and especially commerce--all at the expense of individual freedom of expression.  I would also expect that you yourself have a profound disdain for organized religion, and especially Christianity as provincial and small-minded, a sexual straight-jacket for squares.  But seriously--I have a question for you.  IF what you are doing--the expression of your sexuality as you have come to understand it through BDSM --was in fact a dark form of prayer--a false affirmation of lies, a resounding YES to lie arising from your own inner woundedness, and in fact was designed to trap you in those lies and that inner woundedness--would you want to know?
You believe incorrectly. I do not believe I am superior to non-kinky people in the expression of my sexuality - it's just different, not better or worse. I do not have a disdain for Christianity; I was raised a devout Catholic, and though I have lapsed, I still believe in the church and it's principles. I am a sinner in the eyes of the church, and I have yet to reconcile that, but my sins stretch well before I discovered kink.  That being said, I do have a disdain for various Christians, but that's just because those particular ones are hypocrites and evil and not because they only have missionary sex.

Would I want to know how my sexual and social practices affect my relationship with God? I've thought about it, and have a decent idea. But that's between God and myself.

Easy enough.  If you would actually WANT to know whether or not what you are doing is demonic (as opposed to a complex but harmless expression of sexuality) , you can ask the Holy Spirit for an illumination of conscience, to show you the truth of what is at work there.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:24:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#13]
Originally Posted By SturmgeschutzIII:

I bet it would blow your mind if you found out people go to church and also bdsm events
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SturmgeschutzIII:
I believe that YOU believe that what you are doing is the purest expression of your true self, an identity which had to be liberated from shame and (some degree?) of self-loathing, and most of all from the twisted hypocracy and narrow-minded hangups of straight culture--in which sex and sexual normativity has been twisted to serve many masters, including and especially commerce--all at the expense of individual freedom of expression.  I would also expect that you yourself have a profound disdain for organized religion, and especially Christianity as provincial and small-minded, a sexual straight-jacket for squares.  But seriously--I have a question for you.  IF what you are doing--the expression of your sexuality as you have come to understand it through BDSM --was in fact a dark form of prayer--a false affirmation of lies, a resounding YES to lie arising from your own inner woundedness, and in fact was designed to trap you in those lies and that inner woundedness--would you want to know?

I bet it would blow your mind if you found out people go to church and also bdsm events

Actually it wouldn't.  There are pedophile priests who say mass.  Why would members of the congregation be any less deluded as to the true condition of their soul?

The devil hides in plain sight.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:31:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

I know that dominance and submission, to an extent, and going outside social boundaries are pretty common and normal expressions of sexuality.

When the focus become pain, and mock or real torture and zealous dominance e and control, and unhealthy submission to that control, you are dabbling in evil and there are probably people present who’s activities elsewhere are far more extreme.

You mix it up with some bizarre social club bureaucracy and it’s just comical and sick.

Sorry bro

When you’re at a rented church camp with your fist elbow deep up some 50-year-old cleaning lady’s ass while you’re wife is next door putting vice clamps on some leather-clad gay dude’s nut sack, all the while everybody is prepping for tomorrow’s baked goods and bondage services auction, that’s just sick twisted shit with a side bar of comical alarming old person weirdness.

View Quote

I'm with you brother.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:33:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Easy enough.  If you would actually WANT to know whether or not what you are doing is demonic (as opposed to a complex but harmless expression of sexuality) , you can ask the Holy Spirit for an illumination of conscience, to show you the truth of what is at work there.
View Quote
And believe it or not, I thank you for your concern. I believe you offer your advice from a genuine place. We don't agree on the topic, but I appreciate that you care for my spiritual welfare.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:35:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Will there be model trains and imitation crab meat there?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:35:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By mancow:
I must lead an incredibly boring life.
View Quote

That's funny as s***, I was just thinking the same thing lol. I got to drop off some construction debris at the dump and pick up some vegetables to plant in our garden with my 8-year-old boy. Then I'll probably drink a couple beers. Opie got the crazy.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#19]
And believe it or not, I thank you for your concern. I believe you offer your advice from a genuine place. We don't agree on the topic, but I appreciate that you care for my spiritual welfare.
View All Quotes

I do.  And be blessed.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:40:06 AM EDT
[#20]

Actually it wouldn't.  There are pedophile priests who say mass.  Why would members of the congregation be any less deluded as to the true condition of their soul?

View Quote

Wait, wut? A religious leader is a sinner, so therefore so his followers are sinners? Jimmy Swaggert must have had a lot of swingers watching his broadcasts then.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:41:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By ExtraHardTaco:
View Quote
That's an Arf thing. Though I think someone is planning a  carnivore night with barbecue and streamed blue crabs.

(Crab comments in 3...2...1...)
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:48:07 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:57:33 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By ExtraHardTaco:
View Quote

Well OP has already said that the likelihood of models is pretty slim, but I suspect a train or two isn't out of the question.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 10:59:59 AM EDT
[#24]
I lean more libertarian than religious conservative. I know most of the libertarians have been run out of Arfcom, but I'm still hanging in here.
View Quote

It blows my mind still that some guys on this site can’t wrap their heads around the fact that not everyone is an Evangelical Protestant, card carrying Republican

Anyhow…fascinating read OP! My GF is into the whole Mommy Domme thing but we don’t really delve deep into the leather and latex side of things. It’s all about having fun at the end of the day
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:06:50 AM EDT
[#25]
let us know if you happen to see Shawn of the Dead
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:07:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#26]

Wait, wut? A religious leader is a sinner, so therefore so his followers are sinners? Jimmy Swaggert must have had a lot of swingers watching his broadcasts then.
View All Quotes

No.  You misunderstand.  There is a process by which repeated exposure to sin degrades the soul's ability to even perceive sin--or to clearly perceive it as sinful.  One's conscience becomes seared, and the individual with the seared conscience is unable to perceive themselves clearly in relationship to God.  There was a time when my conscience was so seared I thought "Oh, God doesn't actually care about stuff like THIS--God only REALLY cares about stuff like THAT".  I though of myself as a perfectly fine person--better than most, actually--and looking back I cannot even begin to understand the blindness at work there, or the way I was being led step by step deeper and deeper into very real darkness.  The people who go to BDSM meetups AND go to church without the slightest sense of contradiction are able to internally maintain their sense of themselves without having it jeapordized by an uncomfortable awareness of their actual sinfulness.  The exact opposite of that is one who says in perfect clarity of conscience:  I prefer sin to God--therefore I cannot and will not worship God.  Such honesty and clarity is actually pretty rare.

The last thing I would say is that evil exists on a continuum.  I can easily believe that people can be acting out their BDSM fantasies (even as they imagine it as a "healthy outlet" for their internal complexity) without crossing the line into anything intentionally evil.  But the intoxication of power and control and hyper sensuality is drawing them (by malevolent design--by the systematic searing of conscince) ever down the continuum into evil and depravity.  Like pedophilia (which resides at the far end of the continuum, near murder), the ultimate goal is the destruction of innocence, and (by extension) the glorification of the darkness of the fallen world.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:08:35 AM EDT
[#27]
Ah. Topping and bottoming is very common terminology in the BDSM and kink scene.  Generally a top is the one who is "doing", and the bottom is the one "being done unto." There's a lot of overlap between that and Dom/sub, except that is more about who has the power and control in a scene. But sometimes it gets complicated.

Thought experiment: a woman is giving a man a bj. Who is doing what to whom? And who is in charge of the situation?
View Quote

Even if they're the sub, they are always in control.  Of course, if the Dom is a serial killer, probably not.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:16:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD:

View Quote
Absolutely not.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:20:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Eh, believe whatever you want.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hoodonit00:

There is no way in hell that I believe that "littles" does not have any thing to do with pedophilia. The participants may be adults but the fantasy itself disgusting.
I need to know how you could ever reach a different conclusion?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:21:01 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

username does not check out.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:22:17 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Raider14:

It blows my mind still that some guys on this site can’t wrap their heads around the fact that not everyone is an Evangelical Protestant, card carrying Republican

Anyhow…fascinating read OP! My GF is into the whole Mommy Domme thing but we don’t really delve deep into the leather and latex side of things. It’s all about having fun at the end of the day
View Quote

I’m not a Protestant or Evangelical or Christian, nor do I participate in organized religion. Never have. I certainly don’t carry a card that says “Republican,” and when I used to identify with political parties I had a card that said “libertarian.”

That said, if you can’t see the sheer ridiculousness of a bunch of folks renting a “camp” so that they can serve cafeteria meals and hold seminars and auctions between the organized anal fisting, cock and ball torture and dominance and submission and “degradation,” you’ve probably lost perspective of what normal looks like.

OP himself uses words like “torture” and “degradation” to describe the sexual fetishes of interest to the participants. Any reasonable person can see how that has jumped right out of rational and normal levels of weird, is embracing degeneracy and caroming towards evil.

Adding a further thought, contemplate this: if the normal, routine, acceptable members of OP’s group are into torture and “degradation” and infant roleplay as normal sexual behavior, what are their extreme outliers up to when no one is looking?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:22:55 AM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By DADGAD:
Maybe the reality is just consenting adults interacting and pretending to be children, but the optics of adults at a camp where the theme is domination, submission, control, inflicting and receiving pain and sex acts, and then pretending to be children in that setting certainly crosses the line for me.

If it is purely non-sexual play then it would make sense to keep the two separate. Mixing the two themes and acting out these fantasies in the same setting is a huge red-flag for me and I don't think that you could convince me that this does not have deeper, darker and sinister components. Just my .02.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By DADGAD:
Originally Posted By hoodonit00:

There is no way in hell that I believe that "littles" does not have any thing to do with pedophilia. The participants may be adults but the fantasy itself disgusting.
Maybe the reality is just consenting adults interacting and pretending to be children, but the optics of adults at a camp where the theme is domination, submission, control, inflicting and receiving pain and sex acts, and then pretending to be children in that setting certainly crosses the line for me.

If it is purely non-sexual play then it would make sense to keep the two separate. Mixing the two themes and acting out these fantasies in the same setting is a huge red-flag for me and I don't think that you could convince me that this does not have deeper, darker and sinister components. Just my .02.
Nailed it.  There is no gray area here.  Anyone that believes otherwise I consider to be a pedophile.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:24:24 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Curmudgeon762:
How many ping pong balls are in Joan?

That alone was worth bookmarking this thread
View Quote

For real man this thread delivers. It's going to get thread of the year for sure. It's like a car accident, I can't help but crane my head lol. I have already learned too much.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:25:35 AM EDT
[#34]
Have fun OP.

I could never do that. While I'm not a religious person I'm one of those weirdos that has to be emotionally invested into someone to want to have sex with them.

To each their own.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#35]

I’m not a Protestant or Evangelical or Christian, nor do I participate in organized religion. Never have. I certainly don’t carry a card that says “Republican,” and when I used to identify with political parties I had a card that said “libertarian.”

That said, if you can’t see the sheer ridiculousness of a bunch of folks renting a “camp” so that they can serve cafeteria meals and hold seminars and auctions between the organized anal fisting, cock and ball torture and dominance and submission and “degradation,” you’ve probably lost perspective of what normal looks like.

OP himself uses words like “torture” and “degradation” to describe the sexual fetishes of interest to the participants. Any reasonable person can see how that has jumped right out of rational and normal levels of weird, is embracing degeneracy and caroming towards evil.

Adding a further thought, contemplate this: if the normal, routine, acceptable members of OP’s group are into torture and “degradation” and infant roleplay as normal sexual behavior, what are their extreme outliers up to when no one is looking?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Raider14:

Great post. I wish I could express myself like some here do. Sadly I can’t.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:29:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By rlm0n0:

For real man this thread delivers. It's going to get thread of the year for sure. It's like a car accident, I can't help but crane my head lol. I have already learned too much.
View Quote

If you ever wondered what happened to Joan, the chain-smoking lady school bus driver from when you were a kid, now you know. She retired and stays busy with the “guess the number of ping pong balls in Joan” event, and she volunteers in the cafeteria serving spaghetti at Kink Camp.

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:32:49 AM EDT
[#37]
cleveland-thats-nasty.gif
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:46:36 AM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

I’m a Protestant Christian but this is where I am. Gays and other degenerates not withstanding. I’m forced to ‘accept’ their lifestyles but I absolutely draw the line at pedophilia and adults acting like children is at minimum pedophilia adjacent. And that’s close enough. This whole thread needs Jesus.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 11:57:01 AM EDT
[#39]
OP, earlier you said there is planning for a gang bang? Like there are actual logistics?

Are there ever psychiatrists or psychologists there if someone needs help processing their kinks, or is that something one does on their own?
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:02:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Nickel_Plated:

Well OP has already said that the likelihood of models is pretty slim, but I suspect a train or two isn't out of the question.
View Quote
Nailed it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:05:38 PM EDT
[#41]
Vanilla sex is boring after a while. Add a collar and leash and put it in her butt once in a while guys, geez.
Not sure I could "share" my partner though. That'd be a long hard conversation to have.

Have fun and be safe OP!
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:07:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD:

View Quote

No. He's just a male instathot preying on the general lack of male enthusiasm for the current state of our society.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:09:58 PM EDT
[#43]

No.  You misunderstand.  There is a process by which repeated exposure to sin degrades the soul's ability to even perceive sin--or to clearly perceive it as sinful.  One's conscience becomes seared, and the individual with the seared conscience is unable to perceive themselves clearly in relationship to God.  There was a time when my conscience was so seared I thought "Oh, God doesn't actually care about stuff like THIS--God only REALLY cares about stuff like THAT".  I though of myself as a perfectly fine person--better than most, actually--and looking back I cannot even begin to understand the blindness at work there, or the way I was being led step by step deeper and deeper into very real darkness.  The people who go to BDSM meetups AND go to church without the slightest sense of contradiction are able to internally maintain their sense of themselves without having it jeapordized by an uncomfortable awareness of their actual sinfulness.  The exact opposite of that is one who says in perfect clarity of conscience:  I prefer sin to God--therefore I cannot and will not worship God.  Such honesty and clarity is actually pretty rare.

The last thing I would say is that evil exists on a continuum.  I can easily believe that people can be acting out their BDSM fantasies (even as they imagine it as a "healthy outlet" for their internal complexity) without crossing the line into anything intentionally evil.  But the intoxication of power and control and hyper sensuality is drawing them (by malevolent design--by the systematic searing of conscince) ever down the continuum into evil and depravity.  Like pedophilia (which resides at the far end of the continuum, near murder), the ultimate goal is the destruction of innocence, and (by extension) the glorification of the darkness of the fallen world.
View Quote
Ok, I see where you are coming from. And what you say is reasonable from your standpoint.

But I worked like to ask what is sinful about BDSM? Certainly the multi-partner stuff violates the covenant of marriage, but there are lots of people in monogamous relationships in the BDSM community. Is there something about BDSM per se that is sinful? Not goading here, genuinely curious.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:12:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By HELOBRAVO:

Even if they're the sub, they are always in control.  Of course, if the Dom is a serial killer, probably not.
View Quote
Yup. Safewords are taken *very* seriously, and ignoring a "Red!" call is a quick way to get your scene stopped with prejudice and escorted out.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:14:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mikhail_86] [#45]
Is there something about BDSM per se that is sinful? Not goading here, genuinely curious.
View Quote
Black leather hats and pants are a fashion sin

and y'all probably play that devil rock n roll music too

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:15:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By MethaneMover:
I need to know how you could ever reach a different conclusion?
View Quote
No you don't. Because you will not accept any explanation I give.

Two people of sound mind can look at the same set of facts and come to different conclusions.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:16:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: S1W] [#47]
OP - I apologize if this has already been asked and answered in previous pages, but:

Are STDs just par for the course? I would assume protection is used when possible but condoms don’t prevent herpes, etc.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:16:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:
Imagine having the membership committee of the “kink camp” inform you that YOU are “too creepy.”

That would be quite an achievement.
View Quote

LMFAO!  This thread has made me smile. Makes me feel more normal.
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:
Black leather hats and pants are a fashion sin

and y'all probably play that devil rock n roll music too

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/91757/IMG_7129_jpeg-3217294.JPG

View Quote

I’m pretty sure that lady in the pic is Joan from the ping pong ball event!
Link Posted: 5/18/2024 12:20:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: jwr6] [#50]
View Quote

Hey, a fellow “arfcom commie”!

Also haven’t been on FetLife in a while…taking a break.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top